Author Topic: Near Last Transmissions from Michael of Nebadon - big changes for Michael  (Read 1282 times)

Online dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Near Last Transmissions from Michael of Nebadon - big changes for Michael
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2024, 13:13:28 pm »
Very well said and appreciated. Politics is a heated subject almost all the time. I don't want to seem as some kind of authority on this subject. Let me just say for the record: My thoughts were about the rule of law in our Justice Department and the United States Constitution. 

I was fortunate in high school to learn under older teachers. The school district was unique in America due to a Constitutional issue that I won't go into here. Anyone who wants can investigate the Prince Edward County Virginia history in the 60s and the closing of the public schools there. 

We moved there when I was 13 so we were not involved in the original happenings and had no real opinions about it. I just went there because that was the school open to me. Because of the closings, the teachers I had were older and had been teaching for many years. They were in the grandparent range of age and I came to appreciate that in them. No fooling around---learn your lessons!

I had a year long course on politics and that included a thorough study of the Constitution and it's creation as well as the documents created before and after the ratification of said document. It made me, at an early age, cognizant of these documents and the history surrounding their creation and most especially in their relation to us in Virginia. 

So, I approach politics with that study in mind. It usually is my primary interest in the current happenings in our country. Is it constitutional or not? That's usually my first stop on the road to understanding candidates for office. 

I like the end quote you posted "Accepting our differences not as barriers, but as opportunities to grow together in wisdom and compassion, is the challenge and promise of a Humanity that seeks to transcend self-imposed limitations and reveal and transform into action the Truth that resides within each one of us."