Author Topic: A Reminder (October 5, 2017)  (Read 352 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
A Reminder (October 5, 2017)
« on: October 05, 2024, 16:44:08 pm »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
A reminder

Machiventa : Good morning, this Machiventa Melchizedek, coming to you all this morning with a reminder to all of you here on the forum, the importance of the work that is ahead of all of you. Some of you will be working directly alongside members of my Order in various places around the world. Others of you will be working indirectly through your receivings and transmissions.

As you are fully aware, this is the very first time that this had been endeavoured through the Universe of Universes for such an important task, to rescue a planet from the clashes of a rebellion that has been in quarantine for more than 220,000 years. For us Celestials to be able to do that, we need your help and assistance. This is the plan and this is what Father has dictated and as you all know what Father wants, Father gets.

We are all here to comply with His Wishes and to bring this beautiful planet of Urantia back into His Hands. The work that you are doing and prepared yourself for is so important that it used to come when people read and know what is taking place here on Urantia, they will be amazed and pleased, and also honoured to know that they are here on Urantia, the same planet that is being saved once and for all and put back in the Hands of the Universal Father.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek and my Order, there are many millions of us throughout the universes. My Order is dedicated to the work of Father in all aspect. Here on this planet, there are more than a thousand of us now here in different places around the world and we are having good results. My purpose of coming to you this morning is just to remind you all of the importance of this work and that this work with us, Celestials, is sacred.

Any work that anyone is honoured to undertake for Father is sacred. You and we also Celestials are ever mindful of this fact. I want you to bear in mind also the tremendous privilege and honour that is bestowed on you all and we also enjoy the pleasure and honour of working with you mortals. You are really a special breed of humans here and we love you beyond measure. There is nothing else I have to say this morning, only this : to remind you of this wonderful work that you will be doing very soon.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek, I will leave you all to-day and I wish you all a very good day. Domtia
José L. Vargas Núñez