Author Topic: JESUS RETURNS ( OCTOBER 15, 2015)  (Read 67 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
JESUS RETURNS ( OCTOBER 15, 2015)
« on: Yesterday at 13:01:41 »
Jesus Returns / Jesus Returns - Coming Official Msgs - Announcements and Communication Blackouts
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 09:19:56 PM »
Jesus Returns - Coming Official Messages - Announcements and Communication Blackouts

Thursday, October 15, 2015
21:20 EDT York, PA
Michael of Nebadon

I am Michael of Nebadon and I have a short message this evening regarding the Second Return. I am going to report that the life and times of Jesus in Part IV of the Urantia Book is available as Part V of the new Urantia Book when it is delivered this month mostly and only to Ron to read quickly and pass on parts of it to you when we okay its release.

We make Part V of the new Urantia Book available because Jesus will be here on the planet and available to talk about it on the discussion forum and will join the forum to post to it and read himself to sleep afterwards.  In our estimation there will be at least three thousand members by the time this becomes available and then probably millions when it really gets going.  Ron suggests that members be allowed to post questions to Jesus, and that he will set the limit to the number of posts to at most at two per person. [Ron: the software, I believe, allows post limits per a twenty-four hour basis, but if it does not we will get one to do that.]

Secondly, the House that Jack built is no longer available for most of you after today.  What do I mean by that?  Most present forum members cannot carry much more than what they read from Ron and some of the other transmitters, but starting this week and going forward, we require that all posts contain at least one syllable for speech beyond thanking a person for their post.  We think it is important you state why you like the post and if there is anything you can add to it, you are asked to do so.

Thirdly, I am using what is called an add-pack which is really a small typeset tool that allows Ron to type very fast on the keyboard and not make mistakes.  This type set will be used for the rest of you when the time comes to start posting teaching transmissions to the TML.   TML is viable and will be used greatly. [Ron: I am not happy with our software for TML and the text editor for either of these forums.  The trouble is that there are precious few good forms available for a discussion forum so I will be looking, maybe to replace all of this if I can.  When?  Don’t know] TML presently supports any format to type into the text editor window but we notice that the software can really be difficult to use when there are a lot on the site.  Ron was not sure what the problem is but he considers it a hassle with any editor this compnay uses to provide software posts to.

Fourth, the new Urantia Book has now been decided to be released serially.

What that means is the book will roll off the presses when we say it is ready for publication, and then become available to colleges, universities, and seminaries and other libraries first, and then released to the public.  Ron will be asked to publish Papers as we go so all of you can read them and comment on them via another discussion forum to be named later.

Fifth. The new Urantia Book is here.  It will be in the safe Ron holds in his shop.  We tested the lock today on the shop door that opens with a yellow bordered key, but the key he found today was a green bordered key and Ron saw it in the lock.   He thought the Midwayers were playing around. We all laughed when Ron removed the obvious green key and thought it was just for fun.  The new Urantia Book will be placed in the shop safe with the first five folios in it.  In the first five folios is a rewritten book on how to run a Urantia Book group.  Read it Ron and let them know what it contains.

Sixth.  Jesus and I are about to reveal the content of the speech to be give probably next Thursday, that would be either the 22nd October or maybe as late as the 23rd of October, and that date depends somewhat on how fast we can patch in the work of the Father to provide silence of airwaves all over Urantia for our broadcast seizure of all frequencies on Urantia. [Ron: I know the spirit administration has already taken into account that when all radio broadcasts stand down, our intelligence agency consider that an emergency alert.  In my day as an intelligence analyst in England we issued a CRITIC when those frequencies in target countries all stood down and no one broadcast as it is prime evidence of going to war.]

This is Michael.  Ron is correct and we allow him to use the term the intelligence community still uses when certain attributes of communication in radio in particular (morse code and teleprinter and other high speed transmissions of multiplexing and high speed data or ultra low frequency flash broadcasts stop), stand down and we will alert all intelligence agencies and military that what we are about to do is not an attack but a flash broadcast of the Second Return of Jesus, the Savior of Urantia.

Seventh.  We are now at the point that all stations on Urantia under our control are prepared to step forward and make announcements to local media. For instance, in York, Pennsylvania, USA, there will be a four minute warning on all broadcast stations as on the local WGAL TV Channel out of Lancaster and other affiliate television stations in York.  Each local TV market area will have their own signals and warnings.  These warnings will scroll across the screen regardless of what the engineers attempt to stop in these control rooms.  This is how we will come across and how we intend to prepare all of you to watch that time to come.

Eighth.  The new Urantia Book is in the shop safe Ron, and we want you to start reading it tonight when you are done here.  We are continuing to write more information at about the same time tomorrow night for release, and there is enough new information now to do this daily until the broadcast is made in a week.

Ninth. Headaches and ear ringing today -  Nambia, the Life Carrier, wishes to speak to all of you who are experiencing what Ron is experiencing today, and that is intense indwelling by the Paradise Father and the Paradise Trinity, and that is to prepare each of you so indwelt the tools to meet the new day of infamy which as Roosevelt said when he declared war on Japan, that the United States will experience a blackout of all transmissions on cell phones, I-Pods and Phones, and all hand held devices.  The microwave relay stations in the United States may catch fire as they are going to pulsed by electromagnetic frequencies from our transmitters around the United States and the rest of the world.

Michael of Nebadon speaks with authority to all of you now:

Ron has correctly forecast that the financial transactions between banks and subsidiaries and check payments from accounts will be frozen for the duration of the speech and that the intelligence agencies are asked to refrain from issuing emergency messages such as the NSA Critic and other SIGINT codeword messages for the duration of the broadcasts.  Normal transmissions will be allowed about twenty-five minutes later, but the following will stand down for ONE WEEK such as cell phones and other hand-held phones, tablets, and communication devices, SKYPE, and other technology, will stand down for one week.  This is to prevent the blockage of communication with people we need to have operating openly on other devices we supply them.  Land line telephone will be blocked.  Cable television will have one only operating channel and that is an emergency station we place on the air.  CNN and MSNBC and Fox are allowed to rebroadcast the speech and distribute to other stations.  Free, on-air major networks will be allowed to operate as well which Cable does carry and will be allowed to operate on Cable.  All other transmissions using satellite to reach cable distribution networks will be blocked.

Tenth.  Our final word tonight is to those intelligence agencies who monitor the discussion form here.  We once more advise you to alert your leadership and the political power heads to these reminders so you at least have on the record you did not miss the intelligence that would have saved them headaches when they had to react to these sudden blackouts in the United States, Canada, and around the world in Great Britain and the Continent of Europe and Asia and the Middle East.  We hold the truth to be self evident that we portray the accuracy of these transmissions to be exceptionally high and informed, and that to miss this opportunity to not avail the intelligence contained in them, is going to make anyone who reads these transmissions after the fact, question the wisdom and the bravery of the intelligence analysts involved.

I am Michael of Nebadon and I wish all a good evening.

END
José L. Vargas Núñez