Author Topic: JESUS RETURNS (OCTOBER 15, 2015)  (Read 116 times)

Jose Vargas and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
JESUS RETURNS (OCTOBER 15, 2015)
« on: Yesterday at 13:04:18 »
Jesus Returns / Jesus Is Now Indwelt and the Second Return is Near
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 12:31:27 AM »
10/15/15
0030AM New York Time Zone EDT
York PA

Dear List,

I must speak through very heavy emotions.  In the midst of a transmission we were interrupted by the Paradise Father Himself to let us know that Michael has returned to Urantia as of 5PM this evening New York Time.  Upon his arrival, he spoke with me to tell me he appreciated a revelation talk I had with a young man who came to sell me windows and he left with an arch to drive through to know his Father in heaven.  As we spoke, Gabriel pronounced the Second Return of Jesus to Urantia to Salvington personnel, and let it be known that I would announce this event as soon as I was told.  That was this evening, October 14, 2015 at 9PM New York local time; I also could not release the message until after midnight the 15ht for reasons of State.  I am without words or is their precedence for what is about to happen.

I now speak for the soul of Jesus who has been baptized in the flesh once more; he appears as the Palestinian, sun burned and rough hewn, the day they strapped him to the cross and killed him.

In about forty-eight hours from now, the Father will announce on Paradise what is to follow the fact that Michael and the soul of Jesus are one once more.  I beseech all of you pray for the union and that Jesus is well and can withstand the presence of a sovereign Creator Son indwelling his mind and soul once more, and that he is helped with your prayers for the salvation of Urantia.

I am using the help of Rayson to organize my thinking and help me make these statements, and I thank this wonderful Magisterial Son who is also now on Urantia and speaks with you and one other this evening to be sure they understand the import of time and the need to obtain immediate passage to your home.

We again and stated softly to all of you, we must wait for the Father to announce what is to be and how he wishes it to proceed.  Do not start announcing anything until you are advised by me, Ron, the schedule for the broadcast.  They have said to me they will give me a few hours notice at least as to what and when shall proceed.

It is my understanding that Jesus will be the first to speak to introduce the Magistrate, the Magisterial Son to Urantia, Serara.  We do not know the content of his message nor do we know the demeanor of Jesus or how he will appear, and that this is the first attempt ever to convey a Magisterial Mission through a Bestowal Son, twice appearing as and with a Sovereign Creator Son already in charge of the vast universe of Nebadon.

We have Jesus now ready to speak for himself:

JESUS - "I am the living Son of God.  And I am the living son of man.  And I am here.

"As a Creator Son in the flesh, I have no precedence for what I am about to do.  The Father has warned me to be careful around all men for they are unlearned in the professions of spirit incarnations and spirit enfleshment and there is no precedence for what I am about to do ever in all seven superuniverses.  In a few moments there will be the ringing of t he bells in your conscience, and those bells are to be heard in the morontial capitals on the mansion worlds too, as the Father has decreed that my appearance will be the final chapter in the Creator Son's bestowal as Jesus on Urantia over two thousand years ago.

"In what I am about to do on Urantia, let it be known that no Creator Son or of that ilk in any part of Nebadon or Orvonton or in any superuniverse we know of in  time, has ever had to practice patience as we have to make this work.  You on Urantia must learn what it takes to do this someday, and you Ron will take responsibility for much of what I have to say to all when the time comes to travel abroad and meet the people of this realm as they should be greeted by a high priest of Christianity and the new religion that will appear very soon.  The Pope will greet me in Vienna.  the Pope will remove his mitre and place it on my head.  When he bows to me, there will be no more Popes ever again.  The Vatican will remain open and accept worshipers under the auspices of the Melchizedek in charge of that region for the Magisterial Son, Serara.

"In my work on Urantia, and upon my television announcement, I will at once declare a holiday as though it were Christmas, and then banish Christmas forever, as I wish to be known to all as the Savior, and that my reappearance on the calendar is not to be found as a date on your old calendar, but as the date I decree it to be in the new calendar which goes into effect immediately upon my appearance.

"This date will live in happiness and infamy.  It is happiness as Ron cried Hallelujah! when I banished Christmas for ever and heard the peace of the quiet after a soft snow fall and bent his knee to me.  Ronald Besser, you have cheered me no end for years now, and you receive no special gift for making this grueling ordeal a little better for all of us, and we christen you with a new name to be spelled Pre'Mtorsha as it should have been spelled the first time, and that you shall wear that badge all your days on Urantia. [Ron here: my original Adjuster name is Bar'Msha, and I am being honored by a change to my Adjuster name to Pre'Mtorsha.  There is a new issue coming into being with my Adjuster and myself and with the institution of my new Adjuster name to be explained later to me.  I am unaware of the importance of the honor and I will understand the day it is given for me to wear.  I wish I could explain more but it is not given to me right now to do so.]

"In renaming these Adjusters for now, and it may not be permanent for reasons of State, the rulership of Urantia will be composed of those Adjusters in humans who have at the beginning of their name assignment the letter PRE'.   In doing this let it be known that the alignment of two souls who love each other will become aligned with each other and the result is that those who possess these letter combinations in their Adjusters will have remarkable access to other Adjusters to help with the healing of the planet. 
"The infamy to be abhorred by all is that the war in the Middle East will be escalated without the present combatants allowed to engage each other.  The war in the Middle East will end with the abdication of the Syrian President and the removal of the United States, Russian, and all of the various allies until Israel and the Palestinians decide the issues under a Melchizedek who will engage all in a peace conference that will not be closed until all combatants are secured inside their own borders and cease hostilities.  Iran will be required to relocate its laboratories and await further announcements as to the destiny of their energy projects.

Rayson:
"I am Rayson, and I speak now without prevarication.  Ron you need to rest this homeland security deal with ISIS once and for all and allow the United States to form its own opinion with regard to the Iran issue and the agreement solidified recently with the Five plus the EU.  In Flurry 23 issued on or about October 5th, it was stated that the Russian Coalition was so dangerous that the Most Highs considered that it would spark a world war.  I now change the discussion in Flurry 23 to read as follows:

RUSSIAN COALITION & The Re-Appearance of Jesus Very Soon

WE wrote that the Isle of White was a nuclear test area for Great Britain during WWII, and not rescind that remark as a transmission error, not by this Transmitter, but by one of our own up here who transmits for the Most Highs.  We regret the error.  We do not replace it with the correct information either as it is a security breach by the Most Highs upon reconsideration.  We now wish to restate the position of the Most Highs as follows (transmission from Edentia, a headquarter planet of the Most Highs located about 10 light years from your planet)

The MOST HIGHS

Our work on Urantia will become modified with the appearance of Jesus who will return with two others by his side:  These will be the Science Officer, who names himself Rayson, but who is also a Magisterial Son with brilliant credentials.  The other by the side of Jesus is the Most High's Warrant Officer.  A Warrant Officer dispenses funds and makes rules as how to spend those funds, and he will enter the Middle East with the resources to prefer charges against Iran and Iraq for conspiring to produce a nuclear weapon together.

The United States has been snookered and that the present heads of government of Iraq and Iran will be brought before our tribunal for conspiracy to commit war crimes against the smaller nations of the region.

Our work for the Return of Jesus, will become known as the Magisterial Mission Tribunal.  That Tribunal will begin weeks after the Jesus reappearance and will become the movement to rename Iran: Persia.  Persia will then become a new member of the new United Nations.  In the new United Nations will appear the host of hosts, Jesus of Havona and has transferred that administration so ordered to Salvington and then Urantia (earth) and then to the little town of York, Pennsylvania where we will have our Magisterial Mission headquarters nearly built of stone and mortar at this time.

SERARA, The MAGISTERIAL SON

I am Serara, and I close these proceedings in order to provide this transmitter a relief from emotion strain as he types so much news to the intelligence apparatchiks who feel they should not report any of this.  On the contrary; report it immediately to your superiors so they are not caught short and have no explanation for what is transpiring in the world very soon.

I am Serara, and for now we must close this off.  Tomorrow, the 15th of October, sometime in the late afternoon New York time.  this transmitter will report additional revelation and the news that must be read by those who are commanders and leaders of national governments around the world.

RAYSON

"I am the Science Officer, and I will be in charge of most of the proceedings that will be entered into when war crimes are addressed and nuclear issues brought to the fore.  The AECA will be informed that they will receive two new members on its functionary Agency that polices Iran and other nuclear powers, and I will be the chief of the AECA when it comes time to address the leadership of this and other international agencies.  I also request that this transmitter sit with me in the sessions to avoid further confusion with the nuclear issues we must address concerning the removal of certain isotopes from the transmitter who picks them up every time he starts his vehicle.  Someone inadvertently placed radio carbon iodide into the van when it was parked a mall parking lot in order to track the vehicle.  It has been already removed and it is now placed in confinement with other isotopes other agencies have placed on the van.  The van has a license plate number DSL 5478 and is registered by his birth name in the State of Pennsylvania.  Our world will change drastically and so will this transmitter because he has a life extension that will become operative when the Second Return is official.  It should be reported that today (the 14th) the transmitter put air into the front right tire and that is where the iodine isotopes were placed.  He placed his hand on the rim of t he vehicle and that was enough to contact the skin on his forehead and to receive isotopes of iodine.  We immediately found the culprit and disinvested the vehicle of the placement and Ron has to have a good night's sleep so we can remove it from his skin pores on his forehead.

"I am Rayson, and we will bring additional and important information the 15th sometime late afternoon New York time for many agencies that should be members of the discussion forum, and that they identify themselves properly so Ron may approve their becoming members of the forum and directly receive these bulletins.  I am Rayson and wish you all a good night."

END
José L. Vargas Núñez