Author Topic: The Ark of the Covenant and God the Father's Order for Peace  (Read 128 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Ark of the Covenant and God the Father's Order for Peace

Today, October 21st, God blessed me with another of the many dreams I have had in my life with God, Jesus, the Ark of the Covenant.

Today I am turning 59 years old. Exactly 59 years ago, coincidentally, on the day I was born, Jesus began to dictate the book A Course in Miracles to an English psychologist who had help from a colleague who was also a psychologist.

Today, October 21st, the Salgado Filho International Airport was reopened in the city of Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, after having been closed for more than 5 (five) months, due to the worst flood in the history of my home state, Rio Grande do Sul.

So, let's write now about another blessed dream I had today, on my birthday, October 21st.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m., local time here in Brasília, Brazil, right after the dream.

Here is the dream:

I was in a church and in this church the ark of the covenant was being presented to the whole world, which was on display for everyone to see.

Then, I saw that there was a microphone near the ark of the covenant and I went to this microphone to speak to everyone who was there.

When I was testing the microphone, there were only a few people.

But suddenly, the church was completely packed.

And I gave the following speech (a summary, that is, a summary of the speech) into the microphone so that everyone who was there could hear the ark of the covenant that was on display in the church, which at that moment was completely packed, with few words but that said it all:

- The ark of the covenant is a representation of God the Father, but much more important than the ark of the covenant is that we do the will of God the Father, and God the Father asks for peace.

When I made this speech I was applauded by the vast majority of people who were there.

This was the dream I had.

I wrote a title to summarize this blessed dream that I had today, my 59th birthday:

The Ark of the Covenant and the Order of God, the Father for Peace

=======

A arca da aliança e a ordem de Deus, Pai para a paz

Hoje, dia 21 de outubro, Deus meu abençoou com mais um dos muitos sonhos que tive em minha vida com Deus, Jesus, a arca da aliança.

Estou fazendo 59 anos no dia de hoje. Faz exatamente 59 anos atrás, coincidentemente, no dia em que eu nasci, Jesus começou a ditar o livro Um Curso em Milagres para uma psicóloga inglesa que teve ajuda de um colega também psicólogo.

Hoje, também, dia 21 de outubro foi reaberto o aeroporto internacional Salgado Filho, na cidade de Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil, depois de ter ficado mais de 5 (cinco) meses fechado, por causa da maior inundação da história do meu estado natal, o Rio Grande do Sul.

Então, vamos escrever agora sobre mais um sonho abençoado que eu tive no dia de hoje, no dia do meu aniversario, dia 21 de outubro.

Eu acordei as 05 horas da madrugada, horário local aqui de Brasília, Brasil logo depois do sonho.

Eis o sonho:

Eu estava em uma igreja e nesta igreja estava sendo apresentado para o mundo inteiro ver a arca da aliança que estava em exposição para todos verem.

Então, eu vi que tinha um microfone perto da arca da aliança e eu fui até este microfone para falar a todos que estavam no local.

Quando eu estava testando o microfone tinha poucas pessoas.

Mas de repente, a igreja ficou totalmente lotada.

E eu fiz o seguinte discurso (uma síntese ou seja um resumo do discurso) no microfone para ser ouvido por todos que estavam no local, vendo a arca da aliança que estava em exposição na igreja, que naquele momento estava totalmente lotada, com poucas palavras mas que dizem tudo:

- A arca da aliança é uma representação de Deus, Pai, mas muito mais importante do que a arca da aliança é fazermos a vontade de Deus, Pai e Deus, Pai pede a paz.

No momento em que eu fiz este discurso eu fui aplaudido pela grande maioria das pessoas que estavam no local.

Este foi o sonho que eu tive.

Fiz um título para resumir este sonho abençoado que eu tive no dia de hoje, dia de meu aniversário de 59 anos:

A arca da aliança e a ordem de Deus, Pai para a paz

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:24:38 by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Ark of the Covenant and God the Father's Order for Peace
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 13:36:34 »

Dear Julio,  what a wonderful dream, and how timely to coincide with your
birthday. Let us all hope and pray that peace will indeed come to Urantia
and soon. We need a covenant of peace with God, more than ever.
Thank you so much for sharing, Julio.

Lemuel.

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Ark of the Covenant and God the Father's Order for Peace
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 17:12:30 »
Dear Lemuel.
And to all

It seems like yesterday that you asked if you could be a transmitter and receiver. And Ron Besser, administrator of the Serara Forum, said in summary, logically yes, because you have a very experienced Thought Adjuster.

And so, my friend Lemuel, you have become one of the great transmitters and receivers of the Serara Forum.

This happened many years ago. But to me, it seems like yesterday, that is, it is very recent in my memory.

Yes, in my life I have had many dreams about God, about Jesus, about the Ark of the Covenant, about the Temple for God, the Father.

And when I was a child I saw Our Lady with the baby Jesus, when I was sleeping in the room of my grandmother Teotônia Steinmetz, in the city where I was born, Estrela/RS, which means 'star' in English.

I already had the opportunity to report this vision here at the Serara Forum many years ago.

I woke up at night, I must have been about 3 or 4 years old, I don't remember if more or less, but approximately 3 or 4 years old, around there.

I then saw the image of Our Lady with the baby Jesus in her arms. I looked to the side and there was my grandmother Teotônia Steinmetz sleeping in the other single bed.

For a moment, then I closed my eyes and was about to kneel down, when the image disappeared.

I told my parents, Deoclécio and Adelaide (both have already passed away, as has my paternal grandmother Teotônia Steinmetz), what had happened.

But my parents said, it was a child's dream.

But it wasn't a dream, it was real.

I saw the image and saw my paternal grandmother sleeping in the single bed next to the bed I was in.

Yes, the Ark of the Covenant can be considered, in my humble opinion, as a representation of God the Father, because it is linked to faith. The same faith of God the Father, or God of Abraham, the same God the Father, for the various religions, regardless of the name they give it.

But the most important thing of all is to do the will of God the Father.

Jesus is the prince of peace.

And God the Father asks the world for peace.

This is the will of God the Father.

In the same way, the New Temple.

In my fiction book about 2012, in the final part, there is a drawing on graph paper, that is, with data to scale, of the Temple according to the architecture of Ezekiel (Old Testament of the Bible).

I comment, in the fiction book about 2012, that in the future the Temple was built on Mount Zion, where there is a Catholic church.

Yes, in a few parts of the religious scriptures there are passages about Mount Moriah, where the ancient Temple of Solomon stood, and where the Muslim Temple with a golden dome is located, today in Jerusalem.

But there is a huge amount, dozens or, if I'm not mistaken, perhaps more than a hundred mentions of Mount Zion, which is another place. It is the upper part of Jerusalem, where there is a Catholic Temple.

The Temple according to Ezekiel's writing is a true architectural enigma (and I have solved this enigma and included in my book, both the interpretation and the many drawings, in a true architectural plan). In other words, the temple according to Ezekiel's prophecy could not have been built in ancient times, because of the large open areas, without support, which was practically impossible in ancient times.

However, in my current view, this temple is not important, because there is a temple dedicated to God the Father that is more important, which is the temple that will come from heaven, and which is in The Urantia Book.

Yes, we could say that it is a gigantic mother ship (UFO).

In the evolutionary worlds of time and space, this temple dedicated to God the Father comes with the arrival of the era of light and life.

We are, for now, far from the era of light and life.

But I pray that this Temple will arrive as soon as possible, even now, in our generation, if possible, so that people can see this representation of God the Father.

The Serara Forum has already reported on this subject, saying that the Temple, dedicated to God the Father, is ready and is submerged in the Atlantic Ocean, near the American state of Rhode Island.

I included this news about the Temple, consecrated to God the Father, which, according to the Serara Forum, is submerged in the Atlantic Ocean near the coast of the USA, in the first book of my new bilingual trilogy, Portuguese and English, The New Universe Age - Love, Part 1, Truth.

I have already published two books of the trilogy. The third is yet to be published.

In the fiction book I wrote about 2012 (and launched at the São Paulo International Book Fair on August 21, 2010), I signed as writer Julio da Luz. From the new trilogy onwards, I sign as writer Steinmetz. To be more precise, Caesar Steinmetz.

Yes, for all rulers and governments that have God, the Father in their hearts and minds, we must make every effort for peace.

Yes, I thank God for this wonderful dream about the ark of the covenant and about the will of God, the Father, peace.

=======

Querido Lemuel.
E a todos

Parece que foi ontem que você perguntou se podia ser um transmissor e receptor. E Ron Besser, administrador do Fórum Serara, disse em síntese, logicamente que sim, pois você tem um Ajustador do Pensamento muito experiente.

E assim, meu amigo Lemuel, você se transformou em um dos grandes transmissores e receptores do Fórum Serara.

Isto aconteceu há muitos anos atrás. Mas para mim, parece que foi no dia de ontem, ou seja, é muito recente em minha memória.

Sim, em minha vida eu tive muitos sonhos com Deus, com Jesus, com a arca da aliança, com o Templo para Deus, Pai.

E quando eu era criança eu vi a Nossa Senhora com o menino Jesus, quando estava dormindo no quarto de minha avó Teotônia Steinmetz, na cidade em que eu nasci, Estrela/RS, que significa 'star' em inglês.

Eu já tive oportunidade de relatar esta visão aqui no Fórum Serara há muitos anos atrás.

Eu me acordei de noite, eu devia ter uns 3 a 4 anos, não me lembro se mais ou se menos, mas aproximadamente 3 a 4 anos, por aí.

Eu então vi a imagem de Nossa Senhora com o menino Jesus no colo. Olhei ao lado e estava a minha avó Teotônia Steinmetz dormindo na outra cama de solteiro.

Por um momento, em seguida, eu fechei os olhos e ia me ajoelhar, quando a imagem desapareceu.

Eu contei o que aconteceu para meus pais, Deoclécio e Adelaide (ambos já faleceram, assim como minha avó paterna Teotônia Steinmetz).

Só que meus pais disseram, isto foi sonho de criança.

Mas não era sonho, foi real.

Eu vi a imagem e vi a minha avó paterna dormindo na cama de solteiro do lado da cama em que eu estava.

Sim, a arca da aliança pode ser considerado, em minha humilde visão, como uma representação de Deus, Pai, pois ligado a fé. A mesma fé do Deus, Pai, ou Deus de Abraão, o mesmo Deus, Pai, para as diversas religiões, independentemente do nome que dão.

Mas o mais importante de tudo é fazer a vontade de Deus, Pai.

Jesus é o príncipe da paz.

E Deus, Pai pede ao mundo a paz.

Essa é a vontade de Deus, Pai.

Da mesma forma, o Novo Templo.

No meu livro de ficção sobre 2012, na parte final, tem o desenho em papel milimetrado, ou seja, com dados em escala, do Templo conforme arquitetura de Ezequiel (antigo testamento da Bíblia)

Eu comento, no livro de ficção sobre 2012,  que no futuro o Templo estava construído no Monte Sião, onde existe uma igreja católica.

Sim, em poucas partes das escrituras religiosas existem passagens sobre o Monte Moriah, onde ficava o antigo Templo de Salomão, e onde tem o Templo muçulmano com cúpula de ouro, na atualidade, em Jerusalém.

Mas existe uma quantidade enorme, dezenas ou, salvo engano, talvez mais de cem menções sobre o Monte Sião, que é outro local. É a parte alta de Jerusalém, onde fica um Templo Católico.

O Templo conforme escritura de Ezequiel é um verdadeiro enigma da arquitetura (e eu desvendei este enigma e coloque no meu livro, tanto a interpretação, como os muitos desenhos, em uma verdadeira planta arquitetônica). Ou seja, o templo conforme profecia de Ezequiel não podia ter sido construído na idade antiga, por causa das grandes áreas livres, sem sustentação o que era praticamente impossível na idade antiga.

No entanto, em minha visão atual, este templo não é importante, pois existe um templo, dedicado a Deus, Pai que é mais importante, que é o templo que virá dos céus, e que está no Livro de Urantia.

Sim, poderíamos dizer que é uma gigantesca nave mãe (UFO).

Nos mundos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço, este templo dedicado a Deus, Pai vem na chegada da era de luz e de vida.

Nos estamos, por enquanto, longe da era de luz e de vida.

Mas eu rezo que este Templo chegue o quanto antes, inclusive, se possível, agora, em nossa geração, para que as pessoas possam ver esta representação de Deus, Pai.

O Fórum Serara já teve informando sobre este assunto, dizendo que o Templo, dedicado a Deus, Pai está pronto, e está submerso no Oceano Atlântico, próximo do estado americano de Rhode Island.

Eu coloquei esta notícia do Templo, consagrado para Deus, Pai que, conforme o Fórum Serara, está submerso no Oceano Atlântico perto do litoral dos EUA, no primeiro livro da minha nova trilogia bilingue, português e inglês, a Nova Era do Universo - Amor (The new universe age - love), parte 1, Verdade.

Eu já publiquei dois livros da trilogia. Falta o terceiro a ser publicado.

No livro de ficção que eu escrevi sobre 2012 (e lancei na Bienal internacional do Livro de São Paulo em 21 de agosto de 2010) eu assinei como escritor Julio da Luz. A partir da nova trilogia eu assino como escritor Steinmetz. Sendo mais preciso Caesar Steinmetz

Sim, para todos os governantes e governos que tem Deus, Pai no coração e mente, temos que fazer todos os esforços pela paz.

Sim, eu agradeço a Deus, por este sonho maravilhoso, sobre a arca da aliança e sobre a vontade de Deus, Pai, a paz.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 17:16:11 by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)