Author Topic: MELCHIZEDEKS 11 ( October 22. 2017)  (Read 48 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
MELCHIZEDEKS 11 ( October 22. 2017)
« on: Today at 08:50:53 »
MELCHIZEDEKS 11
« Last post by Clency on Today at 03:22:12 AM »(October 22, 2017)
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
MELCHIZEDEKS II

Machiventa : This is Machiventa Melchizedek, good morning. I come again to explain a few things more about Our Order of Melchizedeks. As you all know, We are a created order, created by Michael of Nebadon and the Sovereign Spirit, Mother Spirit Nebadonia. We have been likened to bees, drawn bees, who work incessantly for Our Queen, Our Queen being Nebadonia, of course.

We are everywhere, scouting around the universe, seeing what needs to be done, what needs to be attended to, what needs to be reported on High and then to wait for authority to go and do what is necessary. We are not limited by what we can or what we cannot do only to the extent that Our Orders from Michael and from Mother Nebadonia tell us in this case, in special case, that we are not allowed to do certain things, but this is a very rare occasion.

Throughout history, there have been many instances, reported or not, well documented or not, there have been many cases where Members of My Order have intervened in situations to save the lives of human beings. While We do not seek to be heroes or look upon us as heroes, nevertheless I can assure you that Members of My Order of Melchizedeks have been responsible of saving millions upon millions of mortal lives. We do our work with pleasure and also with serenity and sincerity, because this is why we are created.

Our modus operandi is such that we know what we have to do. We have the innate capability of knowing how to do what we need to do in all fields, in all human endeavours, there is nothing that we cannot lay our hands to. My Order of Melchizedeks have assisted Magisterial Sons in many other planets throughout Nebadon where there has been a rebellion. As you know, rebellions can take place on a young planet where the Creator Son has not yet bestowed Himself.

In any case, my Order of Melchizedeks has been instrumental in bringing peace and been able to cure the illnesses and the scourges of the leftovers of any rebellion. Here now, on this beautiful planet Urantia, soon to have a new name, our work is likewise in the sense that it has become necessary to clean-up many, many instances where the leftovers of Calisgastia has been so terrible, so unspeakable, that in fact it cannot be reported

Let me assure, all of you here, this work has been done and it has been completed. What remains to be done is of little consequences compared to what has been cleaned in the past. I want to assure, all of you, members here on the forum, my Order of Melchizedeks are Workers throughout the Universes that look to see what needs to be done and We get it done, We know what We are doing. Now We are looking forward to the opportunity of working alongside humans here on Urantia.

This is unprecedented and it will be still for Us as it will be for you, humans, but for our part, We are very excited and look forward to it very much. The Magisterial Mission has started and there are many of Us now in the field, doing our work, gently and sincerely in the way We know how to do it and We are having results, invisible at the moment, I know, but nevertheless these results are positive. I am glad to have this opportunity to come to this one again, to explain a few things more about Our Order.

There is nothing else I need to say at the moment. I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good Sunday. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, saying good-bye for now. Domtia
José L. Vargas Núñez