Author Topic: The Sixth Epochal Revelation  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
The Sixth Epochal Revelation
« on: October 30, 2019, 06:39:45 pm »
Ron, I think I saw a page of the Sixth Epochal Revelation in a dream. It was just a flash. Remember those old quotes, "seek and ye shall find, ask and you will receive ?" Just between you and me, I'm tired of waiting for the book to come out. I'm going to keep looking for it. I realize this sounds ludacris ? I kind of think of my bed as a kind of hyperbaric chamber where sometimes I can travel or astral surf outside my body. Wish me luck.  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Sixth Epochal Revelation
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:49:59 pm »
Wenebojo, I believe you completely.  Two psychic doggies we are, and do not take off on that because I saw the same thing!  BUT:  You said it and I hid it because I was not sure I was sane and put it away out of mind.  What are we getting at do you think?  Analyze.  Push your feelings into words.  Try.  Whatever direction you want to take it, let me hear what you can do.  I will compare notes with you then but like a rain drop I need to form around some speck of information dust mote.  Thanks.  - - Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Sixth Epochal Revelation
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 06:56:51 am »
To Wenebojo, Ron and everyone

Tonight, November 3, 2019, Sunday, a few hours at night ie dawn, before sunrise here in Brasilia (Brazil), I also had a strong dream that I will then write and then make a possible personal interpretation .

Here is the dream:

I dreamed I was part of a large group that was divided into several teams.

The leader of this group said he would appoint a representative on each team and that this representative would have a higher salary than the others on the team.

I was then appointed to be a team representative because of my experience, and we all started to work.

This was the dream.

A possible interpretation of the dream:
Perhaps the whole group will represent the future soon, ie readers of the Sixth Revelation of the Age. Teams may be local groups by continent.

With much love to all,

Julio

======= 

Para Wenebojo, Ron e a todos

Esta noite, 03 de novembro de 2019, domingo, há poucas horas de noite ou seja de madrugada, antes do sol nascer aqui em Brasília (Brasil), eu tive também um forte sonho que em seguida vou escrever e depois fazer uma possível interpretação pessoal.

Eis o sonho:

Eu sonhei que fazia parte de um grande grupo que era dividido em várias equipes.

O líder deste grupo disse que iria nomear um representante em cada equipe e que este representante teria um salário maior do que os outros da equipe.

Em seguida, fui nomeado para ser representante de uma equipe, em razão de minha experiência, e começamos todos a trabalhar.

Este foi o sonho.

Uma possível interpretação do sonho:
Talvez todo o grupo representará o futuro, em breve, ou seja de leitores da Sexta Revelação da Época. As equipes talvez sejam grupos locais por continente.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)