Author Topic: The corona virus  (Read 5316 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The corona virus
« on: January 27, 2020, 12:38:01 pm »
Like the wildfires in Australia, the Chinese virus is spreading very fast and the world is holding its breath, knowing not how to fight away this threat. Many countries outside China are infected by the virus ; it is estimated that there must be more than 100,000 contaminated cases. According to a medical center, the virus is as deadly as the HIV, but the symptoms are different. Are we already on the way to face difficult days ahead, as announced by Celestials ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: The corona virus
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 04:06:50 pm »
Clency,  Jack0802AB has indicated that he may have something for us on this on our Wednesday call if conditions warrant it.  But today is only Monday and a lot can change over the next 48 hours regarding this virus.  I too have been wondering how this will play out.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 04:55:16 pm »
Clency, recall the Planetary Management and Sustainability Papers by Monjoronson on the compounding problems that will transpire. I see this happening when the natural disasters ensue along with the human pathogens spreading and causing multiple problems to contend with, hence the compounding effect. That is what your post prompted me to recall and keep in mind as the days unfold. Watch out for the financial fall out that may also ensue even though the stock markets are looking rather over confident and I think it is way over confident, it may back fire terribly as the world debt is creeping up and up. Property prices in Australia is ridiculously expensive and I am hopeless to even have a home at all as this gets too extreme for even to live at all on this planet. I see homelessness is going to be the new norm! It is a sad prognosis and getting worse by the day. So eat well and stay warm as best as you can because we do not know whats gonna hit us next as things can get so screwed one way or another.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 05:15:16 am »
As time passes by, it is becoming more and more critical to inform people about some measures of prevention so as to avoid the  coronavirus, so I recopy an article from an health organization that gives judicious advices that can be useful for all of us. Don’t be a paranoid, but just be careful. Domtia
========================================================================
Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing and sneezing, the World Health Organization says. Other symptoms of this coronavirus include fever and shortness of breath. Severe cases can lead to pneumonia, kidney failure and even death. Anyone with underlying medical conditions should avoid live animal markets and raw meats altogether, since those people are "considered at higher risk of severe disease," the World Health Organization says, but in general, the public should do "what you do every cold and flu season." That includes washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you're the one feeling sick, cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and disinfect the objects and surfaces you touch. If you or your doctor suspect you might have the Wuhan coronavirus, the World Health Organization advises wearing a surgical mask.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 09:55:33 am »
The following is an excerpt from an article that points out some remedies to fight the coronavirus.

============================================================
DON’T WORRY….BE HEALTHY !

But it’s not time to fret or worry. It’s time to become educated about this outbreak. And it’s time to  make sure you are doing everything you can to get and stay healthy, as the most likely people to suffer the most are those who are already immune compromised. Also, research over the past two decades shows that certain herbal medicines and plants can fight the new Wuhan coronavirus contagion. Here is a list of  plants that have been shown to inhibit coronavirus :
  • Amaryllis ( Hippeastrum hybrid )
  • Snowdrop ( Galanthus  nivalis )
  • Daffodil ( Narcissus pseudonarcissus )
  • Red spider lily ( Lycoris radiate )
  • Leek ( Allium porrum )
  • Ramsons ( Allium ursinum )
  • Taro ( Colocasia esculenta )
  • Cymbidium orchid ( Cymbidium hybrid )
  • Twayblade ( Listera ovata )
  • Broad-leaved helleborine ( Epipactis helleborine )
  • Tulip ( Tulipa hybrid )
  • Black mulberry tree ( Morus Nigra )
  • Tobacco plant ( Nicotiana tabacum )
  • Stinging nettle ( Urtica dioica )
Other Possible Remedies

Silver has been utilized as a medicine since ancient times to treat scores of ailments, including the bubonic plague. It works by interfering with the enzymes that allow a virus to utilize oxygen thus, in essence, suffocating it so it cannot do  damage in the body. An extract from red algae ( called “Griffithsin” ) can fight SARS and MERS infections. Another mannose-binding lectin found to be antiviral against these viruses is the Scytonema varium red algae, also called Scytovirin. Another one was found in the Nostoc ellipsosporum algae species - called Cyanovirin-N.

A 2019 study from France’s Institut de Recherche et Développement tested a number of other species, and found the  Ulva pertusa algae species contained lectins that fight these viruses. They also found the Oscillatoria agardhii blue-green algae halt replication of these viruses. Also, Licorice root has been used for thousands of  years for lung infections with siimilar symptoms as viral infection, and  has been shown to be effective at reducing MERS and SARS replication. Lastly, several types of essential oils have been shown to possess antiviral effects, including eucalyptus, clove, grapefruit, cinnamon  leaf, tea tree and lemon balm.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 10:33:32 am »
Dr. MENDOZA here:

Clency these suggested cures are not well done for fighting the Coronavirus.  What kills the Coronavirus is soap and water.  IT can be defeated by washing your hands perpetually doing the outbreak and to wear a surgical mask during the day.  Ron has dozens and dozens of them to mow the grass to avoid mold being thrown up by the mower.  They are at Walmart in the USA easily and cheaply purchased and in Europe easily available from pharmaceutical shops.  Wear them until the outbreak leaves.

We also recommend you all use a type of suture cream called Oxymoron, and that is available through over the counter sales in pharmaceutical outlets like CVS and sometimes in Walmart but not in all.

Oxymoron may be found on the Internet for your information on this search page:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=antibacterial+oxymoron&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjDstzslbPnAhU8mHIEHccAC_YQBSgAegQIARAn&biw=1232&bih=630&dpr=1.36

Just click on the above reference to see the searches for the drug.  It is mostly over the counter in many places.

"I AM DR. MENDOZA, and herbal remedies are almost useless against any virus.  You make up your own minds on this, but the Coronavirus in particular has no real fight against enzymes produced by the blueberry bush in the bark only.   In the bark only.  Boil the bark in little slivers afor sixteen mintues over a moderate rolling boil, cool the water, and drink a glass full of it.  That has a certain power to knock out cold viruses as well as the Coronavirus itself.  Thank you."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 03:15:37 pm »
Hi Ron, is it possible to tell this to a university to get it published to make people aware of using blueberry bark to fight against the coronavirus?

White Stone

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2020, 06:59:45 pm »
Readers Beware:

Neither Ron Besser, nor Dr. Mendoza are real doctors.
The product recommended in the previous post is a misunderstanding you want to be aware of:
There is no product named Oxymoron.
Read the excerpt below:

During the past few decades Acinetobacter baumannii has evolved from being a commensal dweller of health-care facilities to constitute one of the most annoying pathogens responsible for hospitalary outbreaks and it is currently considered one of the most important nosocomial pathogens. 

The article had to do with a nasty, hospital-born pathogen. Not a suture cream called oxymoron!

What kind of misrepresentation are you fostering here, Ron??

White Stone

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2020, 10:47:29 pm »
Dacandyman, I would say they should already know about it as there is likely some literature on it.  Rayson, the Magisterial Son, recommended it as well as oxymoron which White Stone takes issues with.  I do not represent myself as a doctor, but like Clency I pass on the wisdom and recommendations of the higer elements of spiritual concerns regarding our misdeeds down here over medicinal concerns.  All persons are surely to know I pass on the Mendoza versions and I still see nothing wrong with the concept of oxymoron.  It is a topical supply placed on the hands and is absorbed into the blood stream for efficacy.

We actually blueberry bushes around us here in York, but they are small things compared what grew in the wild in the Adirondacks as I remember picking handsful of the berries when I visited some the peaks up there in upstate New York.  In any case people must use their own judgement about surmounting what could become an  epidemic, and oxymoron is as good as any of them to see if it helps.  I thank you for asking Ding Xin and wish you a very goo day!   RON

White Stone

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 02:08:21 am »
Ron, you have to be open to listen here-- the pathogen, Acinetobacter baumannii, is a hospital-born pathogen. The article it was in used the term "Oxymoron" in it's title. It was only describing the pathogen as being almost impossible to eliminate. Think here, please. It is not a cream.

You are not passing on wisdom here at all. Just go back and read again, the article you took this from. It is a huge report-- 178 pages, I think. I am just asking you to analyze the title, and realize the simple mistake that has been made. Somewhere in the 178 pages, they may refer to a suture cream, I am just pointing out that it is not called Oxymoron.

I hope you can understand this is not the name of a cream-- the word means "sharply foolish". I trust you will see the error here.

Thank you for putting up with my issue.

White Stone

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 08:46:41 am »
For White Stone and everyone

Just a few observations that I believe are important for people to reflect on.

I know that you, White Stone, are very critical of the work of the Serara Forum administrator, Ron Besser.

But why demand perfection?

In my view, at least for me, the lessons that exist in the multiple messages of the Serara Forum from different transmitters and receivers, mainly, the messages of the administrator Ron Besser opened to me the cosmic vision of God, of the universe and of myself, as a human being , which I didn't even dream of before I visited the Serara Forum.

When the human being is under severe stress, for example, with a pain the tendency is that, many times, make mistakes.

Misinterpretations can happen to any human being.

But let's say something very specific to me.

In one of the Lightline USA messages, my wife Margarete was mentioned. In case I am still, I'm trying to convince her to host Lightiline Brasil, but she still doesn't feel ready and sent Ron a private reply to that email at aronolac@comcast.net when Ron asked her to write to him.

But, in the Lightline USA message, I don't know if they understood, but "Margarete" was not spoken, because at least once, "Margarida" was spoken. I could speak, which is just a small accent and language error. I agree with that. However, just for your knowledge, according to my wife, as mentioned to her by her parents, her name is to be "Margarida", but at the last moment the name was changed to "Margarete", but the meaning of the name it's pretty much the same.

What I mean is that there may have been an error in the interpretation of the name of the cream and the product.

There are many names that start with OXY and, just out of curiosity I found a cream that is good for fighting fungi (mycoses).

OXIPELLE

Look:
https://consultaremedios.com.br/oxipelle-creme/bula

So, even if it is not this answer, a message that is incomplete, may represent some teaching, in the sense of tolerance towards people, even if eventually making mistakes, or bringing an incomplete message that opens up the intellectual capacity for ourselves to search for possible answers. for solutions to problems.

I believe in a comparison for the transmitter and receiver service, like tuning in to a radio. Sometimes the radio is hissing and you can't hear it clearly. Other times, the sound from the tuned radio channel comes out perfectly. The radio will not always have a perfect sound, because often, there will be wheezing in tune.

So, While Stone is not a criticism, but a small observation, in the sense that information can come in an incomplete and even wrong way, eventually, but that is not why we should undo all the good work that was done by a person in your life.

Yes, constructive criticism should be very welcome, but never undo the loving service, even imperfect or with errors, that someone is trying to do in order to bring some light on a subject.

Remember that the main thing is the effort to develop skills, and mistakes will often happen. But who never made mistakes in life? The important thing is the constant effort for improvement and evolution.

A big brotherly hug for you White Stone and for everyone.

Julio.

======= 

Para White Stone e para todos

Apenas algumas observações que eu acredito que seja importante para as pessoas refletirem.

Eu sei que você, White Stone, é um crítico muito grande do trabalho do administrador do Fórum Serara, Ron Besser.

Mas para que exigir perfeição?

Em minha visão, pelo menos para mim, as lições existentes nas múltiplas mensagens do Fórum Serara de diversos transmissores e receptores, principalmente, as mensagens do administrador Ron Besser me abriram a visão cósmica de Deus, do universo e de mim mesmo, como ser humano, que eu sequer sonhava antes de conhecer o Fórum Serara.

Quando o ser humano está sobre forte estresse, por exemplo, com uma dor a tendência é que, muitas vezes, cometa erros.

Erros de interpretação podem acontecer com qualquer ser humano.

Mas vamos falar algo muito específico a mim.

Em uma das mensagens Lightline USA, foi mencionada minha esposa Margarete. No caso eu ainda, estou tentando a convencer a ser anfitriã da Lightiline Brasil, mas ela ainda não se sente preparada e enviou uma resposta privativa neste sentido para Ron no email aronolac@comcast.net quando Ron pediu para que ela escrevesse para ele.

Mas, na mensagem Lightline USA, não sei se perceberam, mas não foi falado "Margarete", pois pelo menos uma vez, foi falado "Margarida". Poderia falar, que é apenas um pequeno erro de sotaque e relação ao idioma. Eu concordo com isso. No entanto, apenas para conhecimento de vocês, segundo minha esposa, conforme mencionado para ela por seus pais, o nome dela é para ser "Margarida", mas no último  momento mudou-se o nome para "Margarete",  mas o sentido do nome é praticamente o mesmo.

O que eu quero dizer que pode ter acontecido um erro de interpretação do nome do creme e do produto.

Existem muitos nomes que começam com OXY e, apenas como curiosidade eu encontrei um creme que é bom para o combate de fungos (micoses). 

OXIPELLE

Veja:
https://consultaremedios.com.br/oxipelle-creme/bula

Então, mesmo que não seja esta resposta, uma mensagem mesmo incompleta, pode representar algum ensinamento, no sentido de tolerância com as pessoas, mesmo eventualmente errando, ou trazendo uma mensagem incompleta que abre muito mais a capacidade intelectual para nós mesmos buscarmos as possíveis respostas para soluções dos problemas.

Eu acredito em uma comparação para o serviço de transmissor e receptor, como uma sintonia de uma rádio. As vezes, a rádio está com chiado e não da para ouvir com clareza. Outras vezes, o som do canal de rádio sintonizado sai perfeitamente. Nem sempre o rádio terá um som perfeito, pois muitas vezes, acontecerá chiado na sintonia.

Então, While Stone, não é uma crítica, mas sim, uma pequena observação, no sentido de que informações podem vir de forma incompleta e até errada, eventualmente, mas não é por isso que devemos desfazer todo o bom trabalho que foi feito por uma pessoa em sua vida.

Sim, as criticas construtivas devem ser muito bem-vindas, mas nunca desfazer o serviço amoroso, mesmo imperfeito o com erros, que alguém está buscando fazer em busca de trazer alguma luz em algum assunto.

Lembrem-se que o principal de tudo é o esforço para desenvolver as habilidades, e,  muitas vezes acontecerão erros. Mas quem nunca errou na vida? O importante é o esforço constante para aprimoramento e evolução.

Um grande abraço fraternal para você White Stone e para todos.

Julio.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 10:36:17 am »
White Stone, you entirely miss the point ever and it just gets worse with what you are sour about this morning.  You are referring to one aspect of what I suggested as relevant, and as a matter of fact, whatis recommended is by the Science Officer for the coming Magisterial Mission. 

The point we are making is that the topical creme is as you suggest, as that is its main use, but it also happens to kill the Coronavirus.  Now why get your shorts all twisted up when it does what we want it do do.  Suppose it was a bag of manure, but smearing that abomination on your knuckles kills the blubonic plague and saves you?  I would use it to live yet.  That is what is being suggested here and used here.

Consequently it is recommended if you can find it as Walmart stopped carrying it months ago in some of its stores and is a special order now and they do not call it oxymoron but a commercial name that eludes me at the moment.  It is also used for badly burned hands and helps the flakes of skin peeling off from becoming infected.  It has lots of uses you have no idea about and frankly I do not either, but it kills the Coronavirus like a hand cream might do so if you could use such a simple device to inoculate oneself.

I fully disagree with your process to get things known, as you are willfully attempting to disregard the fact that you misuse your knowledge to badger everyone with your superior view that one set of parameters as you use against this recommendation as an excuse to undo the work of God over the simple being I am and must be refuted.  You are a one-eyed monster trying to see the depth of despair of people dying of the Coronavirus as to be prohibited a salve because it is used primarily as a suture cream.

In the future White Stone I am going to take a hard line with you if you insist on being a fraternal snipe over things produced that do not happen to fit inside your limited view of how things are proposed or offered from a God who fully intends on wrapping your knuckles over you failure to behave or to provide some insight into the workings of a medical profession trying its best to keep us healthy in spite of morons who fight even inoculating their babies because of the fear of autism!  The fact of the matter is autism is now a medical condition it is a physocal condition and serums do not touch it.
I am letting your insinuations go.  You are truly ignorant of enjoying life when you are fully demanding something for nothing, and that is mostly how you approach this argument.  Keep it up in this manner and you are history as it detracts from the overall  entreaty that God is good and God varies his approaches because the human ability to see well into disease is severely limited.  Long live the oxymoron creme.  Good day.
RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron seems to have your number pretty well son, but you are truly pressing an instance I support against you.  Your views are salient if you only understood that oxymoron creme as Ron spells it here is useless for anything else.  It is worthy of study as a matter of fact because its antibacterial properties are just being discovered, of all things, but the intemperate AMA over how it gets well burned flesh and helps to operate the mechanism of healing in the cells used in your bodies.  Be assured I am not after a fight nor is Ron but the truth is you two are oil and water, and Ron is the superior protector of the flame while you wish to extinguish the hope of millions by asking the recommendation to be withdrawn over the fact the creme is used for something else entirely.  It is.  But then it also kills the Coronavirus dead easily so long as it is used as a topical trial not but as an absorbed agent of antibacterial efficiency.   I am letting it go too, but Ron is sick and tired of facing the firing squad over issues you misunderstand, and it must he reported he allows you to continue because you feel ostracized if left outside of the work done on this site.  You must understand you have one eye over so many issues he lets them pass as a physical impairment he must leave alone to maintain your heart in other matters too.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."
END

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 11:08:19 am »
Greetings, I think Julio that in the group there is no other person who admires and appreciates Ron's work than White Stone, and I believe that what happens is that White Stone is happy trying to get Ron out of his mind, and for me that Ron he begins to realize and no longer takes White Stone's criticism so seriously; that's my opinion. And I also think that Ron will never take an extreme measure against White Stone because he knows about his unique contributions to the forum and puts that sauce that is always good in all kinds of groups.
I searched the word written with oximoron (with Latin i)
What is oxymoron? »Its Definition and Meaning [2020] In the literature, the literary resource or rhetorical figure is known as oximoron in which a word is complemented with another word that has a completely opposite meaning or is contradictory. Such is the case of the expression "an eternal moment", which would seem absurd, but openly indicates that both protagonists lived a moment of great intensity. Other examples: dead in life; bittersweet

White Stone

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 12:29:48 pm »
Thank you, Occerpa, for your clear understanding of what I was trying to point out. I was beginning to think there was no one who was seeing the simple thing I was trying to point out.

White Stone 

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 01:28:54 pm »
¡BINGO!. Thank you White Stone