Author Topic: RAMTHA E-mail  (Read 458 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
RAMTHA E-mail
« on: February 04, 2020, 05:15:29 pm »
This is Wenebojo I'm actually at work right now so I'm sending this post through my cellphone. After sunday's LightLine Ron prompted us to Google RAMTHA. Which I did and spent the rest of the evening watching videos on their schools website as well as what I could find on YouTube. One of the lessons was on how you can create your own day. I am not a big fan of the law of attraction, but since this teacher through JZ Knight was talking about it. I figured I should give it a another try so I followed these instructions when I got up the next morning and had the best day ever, at work and before and afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 05:56:01 pm by Wenebojo »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: RAMTHA E-mail
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 06:55:29 pm »

greetings Wenebojo, I am RAMTHA, and we are sensing a dangerous schism in the leadership here on the discussion forum.  Ron has no real idea what is opposing him, but it is not me or the Salvington government.  It is God the supreme ultimate who is trespassing on people like White Stone who is independent to the point he can be mislead.  Wendy Winter pointed out to Ron recently that J Z Knight was alive too and in her 70's and that is not true either as she died intestate in the State of Washington over six years ago by account on timing on high. 

We are sure, and I am RAMTHA speaking, that nothing is further from the truth than what White Stone is reporting, and that there is schism being produced not by you all but by the supreme ultimate in order to divine and conqueror the members here recently.  Ron warned all of you in the last LIGHTLINE this was going to happen and to watch out for problems that would erupt.  White Stone cannot be protected fruther as he is bound and determined to undermine a careful system of reason and care that there be at least one web site doing the Father his work due HIM for the education and rectification of URANTIA. 

That we have to refute another member who is increasing unable to tell the difference about which voice is speaking, we are asking Ron shelve the entire matter for now and go on with what has to be reported to tonight.  For now we leave it at that.

I AM RAMTHAT AND WISH YOU ALL WELL.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania