Author Topic: Seeking your opinion about transcription  (Read 1428 times)

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seeking your opinion about transcription
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2020, 07:39:59 pm »
Hi Ray,

So good to here from you today. I was thinking about you the other day. I am glad to see your are still kicking. If I could paraphrase Mark Twain's writing, I would say that my wondering about your demise was greatly exaggerated. I've enjoyed reading his humorous works. I've said before that our chief administrator, Ron Besser, is our country' finest humorist since Samuel Clemens, aka Mark Twain.
Ray, could you give me a call?  My number is: (337) 298-2164.  Steve Gitz

https://app.box.com/shared/static/e34u148q0mb3pf121k7wgcoy6zylsvsx.mp3Ray, i have a question that I think you can only answer

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2020, 05:51:27 pm »
Andre, I am not trying to entice you into endless personal conversations, just want to thank you for your response and let you know that you really-really surprised me with saying that you were in Hungary in 1956. I was one year old then. Also, you must have an amazing memory if remember even one world in my language. It was mandatory for me to study Russian through middle and high school, all is gone (expect three words at the moment, what a shame). Then I studied some French before came to the United States and English flushed it all out at once.

I see the lots of translation works you have done lately. Beside having you on the forum you are a very great blessing to the Polish people and I hope you are getting some feedback from then.

As far as the OITC concerned, here is the chairman Dr. Dam‘s link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/h-e-dr-ray-c-dam-546a896/; who is now the ’Owner, The Office of International Treasury Control’ to present time. There you find contact info. Yet I shall warn you that OITC and the then President Dr. Ray C. Dam along with other international political and financial organizations and persons, including the UN, have been the defendant of a 134 billion US bound smuggling case in 2011. The occurred interest value claimed to be one trillion dollar at the time of the incident, in 2009 according to the plaintiff representative of the Dragon Family, a group of very wealthy and reclusive Asian families”. Even the Vatican was involved, and that is not a surprise only proof. Out of them comes all evil from human trafficking and international drug trafficking to heavy occult practices.

I have not searched for the result of the case, it only started in 2011 and it is not that important to know, but should be available. There are plenty of in depth information available on just about any subject, especially black budget operations and classified information, and evil, evil, evil, but I would not post the source on this forum, simply because it is toxic. The devil’s kingdom is like the bottomless pit for evil, there is no end to it, and I would not dare to open the door to the pits of hell for you. It swap you in, just a little bit more, I need to know! Hell NO! There in no earthly organization today that has not committed fornication with the Beast. I learned that the depths of evil is endless, truly like the onion, you keep peeling off another layer, and another, until you get nauseated and ready to throw up. I hate evil with a passion and have my sixth sense developed for it. I have been studying in this area for years on different levels, and I am glad it is over.  

I am not trying to talk you out of contacting Dr. Dum however. I learned that there will be four ways that the wealth of the earth is coming into the Kingdom. One, supernatural downfall of blessing as we can witness it in Ron’s case. He created the need for the funds, thus the fund are coming. The second is that people of the world will accept the Kingdom of God, repent of their evil ways, and lay down their wealth at the feet of the Apostles for the Kingdom’s sake. It so happened right after the first Pentecost and it will happen after the second. The third is, God says, He gives us wisdom to make wealth, which means we invest wisely and make profit by listening to His Spirit. And the forth I am not sure anymore, likely that we will give and give and give into the Kingdom, the sons of God. Years ago while in the church I prayed to the Lord to make me a reverse tighter. I still believe we need to support the Kingdom of God with our giving, which would mean I would keep ten percent to myself. Then I felt ashamed for such a thought, for what on the earth would I do with the ten percent once I have what I need? Would I take it to benefit the devil’s kingdom? Would I look back to wordily entertainment or their abominations? God forbid! And when the Lord will restore my residence, would I need more what He blesses me with, if I will keep busy about the Falters business? I learned to downsize and enjoy the little I have and the Lord might expound my boundary line according to His promise, but what more I would even need truly? And where would any profit go that I may gain through witty ideas? This should not concern us, only do the work and the rest will follow.

You may want to introduce Dr. Dam to the Urantia book and let the Spirit of the Lord work in his heart. He is 70 years old now, hope he learned his lesson and not greedy for more. I do not blame him, for it would be impossible to run with the big dogs and not get bit in a fight for power, which spells money. Anyone with big money in the world today is in big trouble. Also the Lord released a word to someone that I took very much to heart and that is, if you judge, you only judge yourself. That is because He told us, judge NOT, so you shall not be judged. I work with the disenfranchised and mentally ill, and it is so easy to judge, and sometimes so hard to love, but God says, all He wants us to do is Love for He is Love. He will do the rest. If we ever what to manifest the Father’s Kingdom, Jesus is our example of unconditional Love. I want that. All judgment belongs to God and this is one of the hardest concept to live by or comprehend. I hope you do not mind my out pouring, I felt important to let you know and thank you for your time.

Thank you for your post and hard work also. God bless you.

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 10:05:38 am »
Dear Sue, thank you for your collection of SIGNS, what a great job you have done. Thank you also for the transmission about the coming changes. It will be an experience to loose the Internet if it happens. I sure appreciate you and your messages on the forum in the meantime.

I am looking forward to hear you speak next time. I have realized that I tried to connect a day early last time, thinking that your call is on Sunday in Australia. Before that two times in a row I fell to sleep five minutes prior it was time to connect. I will not let it happen again, I will 'stand by' instead of being too comfortable in my chair. I hope we still have many next times coming up. Keep is the good work. Blessings,

Valerie,
sons of God

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 11:16:17 am »
This is a repost in reference to the follow up message concerning my mistake about using the wrong letter size. I could reduce size to large (instead of the giant it was) through the 'Modify' button. My apology to everyone.  

Thank you Ray, TrinitiLuv, for your explanation of "K". I have been busying myself and delayed the answer, very sorry for that. You have actually read my mind, for when I though that no one explained the meaning of K, your message popped up through my email notification. I have received another more general explanation after yours, but cannot find my way back to it to quote. So far I couldn’t, so strange. Perhaps it was posted under another title.  

I am so glad to receive encouraging responses to continue with the transcriptions, knowing that is helps someone. Thank you for that also. This week’s transcription is lacking for reason of the bed recording quality, thus it was not posted, but will continue on in the future.

God bless you and nice to meet you on the forum.

Valerie
Sons of God
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 07:27:34 am by SonsofGod »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 04:44:28 pm »
I am sorry Roy, TrinitiLuv, the previous post is simply offensive for letter size. When I checked it on 'preview' it was just as big as what I like to use while typing, about letter size 12. My screen was minimized (in the upper right corner when you can adjust with Ctrl - /+) and that should be the cause of the illusion, for after readjusting the screen to default the same is huge. I bag your pardon and apologize whole heartedly. I hope this time I hit the right key.

I feel that life can get so grotesque at times, no matter how hard we try, it is surely true for me, I still make huge mistakes. Perhaps it is part of the plan for our lives to teach us a lesson and learn from it. So now, that is all I can do. The preview look ok this time.

Have a great day,
Valerie
Sons of God

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 06:48:59 pm »
 Valarie, you sent a couple of personal messages to me that was addressed to Andre and someone else. I hope that helps about the confusion.   Steven 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 01:58:53 am »
To all who are concerned about forming transcriptions of audio tapes of the Lightline.  Look at tmarchive.org and pull down the menu at the top that says video and audio.  Clicking on audio takes you to about fifty Lightline tapes dating back over two decades.  This is one way to archive the tapes but it requires one of you  to build a web site with a page that allows one to archive the tapes with a player embedded. 

But I offer another direct solution.  There is software transcription that converts the spoken word to text.  Now I hate the darn things, but you can teach them quite well to listen to a tape and it will print out the spoken word on paper.  One is Naturally Speaking, but look at this:

From my experience, Computer-generated transcription can provide some support. For example, you can upload your audio file to YouTube and click the box that generates a transcription. This is completely free — just be sure to mark your file as “private” if you’re just uploading to get the transcription. The singular caveat is that you there is a level of uncertainty on the accuracy side, that you still require you to confirm by checking.

Transcribe is another computer tool that can assist: https://transcribe.wreally.com

As the site suggests: Transcribe offers an audio player that's tightly integrated with a text editor on the same screen. In other words – you hear the text, and you type it.

The plus side is that there is no more switching back and forth between the audio player and the editor.

Google Docs offers a speech to text option. It appears to work well and a big plus is that it is free. You can use it manually or go to: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/4492226?hl=en

Dragon voice recognition software is also another voice recognition software with potential; again, you have to consider the set up time to ensure the most accurate transcription – and this does not include the interviewees voice recognition.

This advice given to me by another should help a lot to stop the hard work of hand transcribing audio tapes.  I tried it several years ago and got so frustrated with the software t hen available because you have to teach it what errors to avoid making.  But lately it is a way to use the technology using other platforms to do it.  Check them out for your information.  Ron

ENS
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 02:00:27 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 06:53:59 am »
Valarie, you sent a couple of personal messages to me that was addressed to Andre and someone else. I hope that helps about the confusion.   Steven
[/font]

Thank you Steven for the info and I am sorry for doing that. The reason being is that I am not sure how to post to the person I intend to in some cases. This is what happened:

I have started this title 'Seeking your opinion about transcription' and received many responses. The only reply option associated with the message directed back to me is 'Quote' next to the address line of the responder. I either quote some part of their message to make sure that the answer will find the right person as I do it here, or use the reply button that is for everyone because the 'Reply' link (with four others) is located on the top and bottom of the entire page that includes many messages.  

Since using quotations to post a message is rather unusual way, lately I began to simply hit 'Reply' when sending out messages. I thought that each person who is involved in the conversation under this title will receive notification of a new post, or may find it when checking for recent posts. For this reason I have included the name of the person to whom I intended to send the message. I am not understanding what makes you believe or how can you tell that the message was directed to you personally? Was it not directed to each of you as a new message under this subject?

Again, I am sorry for this to happen. I would like to do it right not to causes confusion or send out misdirected messages. If I may ask kindly, could you please teach me how to post a reply in case there is only a quotation link to the message I have received?

Thank you very much in advance, all good wishes and blessings to you,
Valerie
Sons of God

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 07:07:48 am »
Steve, I just sent my reply to you with the quotation in it. Then clicking on 'Recent Posts' I see the different links on the bottom of each message where I can just hit 'Reply".
I still cannot figure out why do I get the different reply options when I clink on a message, but at least this solves my problem, I believe. If you would have an explanation and knowhow of this matter, I would like to know. Thank you again,
Valerie
Sons of God  

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 08:49:13 pm »
Thank you Ron for your post. Yes, I read it this morning but before I would answer I wanted to work some things out to include it here. Plus I lost this message twice, once when wanted to preview it not realizing that the Internet connection was off, and once when the promised image was too large to send and it would not return to this page. The second time I have outsmarted the computer, making a copy before I would change the screen. So now here is my report. (It happened again with the Internet on and off, this time only lost some corrections. Are these coincidences? Three times?)

I am working on a website Lightlinearchive.org. Not ready yet but advancing. Right now collecting and organizing all data and setting up the website. (Today, after many hoops and loops I purchased the domain and got the best deal on hosting.) I have checked out Tmarchive Audio link and wondered who posted your latest Lightline USA recordings. I figured probably it was you, but either way we should be glad if someone helps increase awareness. The archive is well done, I just would like to do it a little differently by creating a drop off link for each Lightline location and list the respective audio links in their separate files. In other words, the list format would be repeated under each location as on this forum, but the locations would be separated. I believe it would be easier to locate recordings this way when we have many to archive. I also designed some (or many with variations) logo images, or what to call it. I would not litter this website with it but would like to show to pick and choose one – if any. Anyone interested seeing it? If so, where should I send it?  
Site development ideas include, and these are only thoughts, that we could:
  • offer to post questions about previous call topics that could be answered in a  QA special call
  • offer listeners' membership to email the links of new recordings of their choice per their request. This would keep the calls in site -in mind- and would be very easily accessible without searching or visiting the site.  
  • post ready transcriptions and provide links to them in .pdf document format.
  • the site would also be excellent place to call for volunteer help with transcriptions
  • could include a calendar with all call schedules  
That means the site would be split between current events (notes, schedules, questions) and the achieve of past recordings and transcripts. Will see, it will develop, I just wanted to  report on it to see if you and others would have a comment or suggestion.

Transcription: YOU ARE RIGHT ON! You are always a step ahead of us. Thank you!

Since transcribing is very time consuming for me, I was searching for solutions also. I have downloaded couple of programs, including the one you have introduced, but they did not offer much help nor save any time.
However the Google docs is awesome. I have discovered it when Amethyst had her Lifeline call on Wednesday and searched again to find something useful. I began to transcribe her message to test it. The program is typing pretty accurately, even recognizes words with my accent, I only need to make small corrections and add punctuations. I have to dictate the message, for it cannot recognize the audio program voice from my computer, but that is ok. This way I can summarize parts leaving off unimportant details as everyone thought that would be more useful. Alternatively I can transfer the audio file to my voice recorder and let it speak the message, but that I have not tried yet. I kept busy with the archive but will try to finish transcribing Amethyst recording, it was such a good message.

I recommend this program to everyone who transcribes. the path is: Google docs.com > it takes you to Microsoft Word (Office) online, open blank page  > tools > voice type. Then just push the microphone icon when ready to dictate. This is it for now.

In closing, I wish you and everyone a peaceful loving Easter with these beautiful Easter lilies (will have to work on it, the image is too large),

Valerie

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2020, 12:10:30 am »
Valerie, I want to warn you. I tried transcribing through the http://docs.google.com/ → tools. As I did through the loudspeaker and the microphone, it worked very badly on the example of Lightline USA voices.

Andre

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2020, 12:18:49 pm »
Thank you Andre. The only way it works I figured is if I dictate it. I listen a sentence of the recording then repeat what I want to keep, make the corrections, and go to the next sentence. I am not sure yet how much time or effort will this take in comparison to typing. It may save some. So far I enjoyed using it, but only completed few sentences. Keep you al posted. 

Valerie