Author Topic: Love in a pandemic time  (Read 359 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Love in a pandemic time
« on: April 05, 2020, 06:10:52 pm »
To all

Subject: Love in a pandemic time

Monday ends the medical certificate of 14 (fourteen) days that I got due to bronchiopneumonia.

That is, two weeks ago, on a Monday, I went to the private hospital with a mild state of cough and fever, and a little shortness of breath, and after a CT scan of the lung, the doctor made the diagnosis of bronchiopneumonia and gave me a fourteen-day medical certificate that ends tomorrow Monday.

At that time, I was not tested for the new coronavirus, ie Covid-19. In my case, the doctor showed the computerized images of my lung and then showed it from a patient with covid-19. So I did not take an exam for covid-19, due to the different characteristics of the lung imaging exams, and I concluded with the diagnosis ICD J.18 (pneumonia by unidentified organism).

In this way, I haven't read the news from the Serara Forum for three weeks. However, I am participating in all Lightline USA, just listening, on Sundays at 2 pm New York time (USA).

I have allergic bronchitis (asthma). I had some bouts of allergic bronchitis in my life and I healed it with natural remedies with medicinal herbs. In fact, I partially cured it, but always when I have an allergic bronchitis crisis I use natural remedies and then I get better quickly.

So, I reassure all my friends that I'm fine.

On the other hand, I am an amateur writer, having published a fiction book about 2012 (a fiction book about catastrophes related to the movement of tectonic plates), launching this book that I wrote at the São Paulo International Book Biennial in 2010 .

My full name is Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz and as a writer I sign only as "Julio da Luz". The surname "Luz" means "light" in the English language, and I was born in the city of "Estrela" which means "star" in the English language.

I reflected, and the idea of writing a new fiction book with the provisional title (Love in a time of pandemic) came up. A bilingual book, Portuguese and English. If you write and publish the book, all money received from the sale of this book will be donated to the Magisterial Foundation in York, Pennsylvania (USA).

I ask heavenly help, mainly, from my Thought Adjuster to help me inspire to write this fictional book.

Some ideas have already come in relation to the book's script. The book with fictional characters will have three parts, related to three themes, Truth, Kindness and Beauty.

The fictional characters in the book I intend to write will be familiar with the Urantia Book, as well as updates from the Serara Forum and the Lightlines (telephone light conference).

If I write this fiction book, before publishing, I will send an outline here at the Serara Forum, mainly for analysis by administrator Ron Besser to see if he approves or not the fiction book, which will have fictional characters, but which seeks carry a message of love in difficult times.

This project, that is, this new book of fiction, is a project that I leave to God to analyze, whether I should do it or not, because for me the last word is for God.

Regarding the time to write a fiction book? In a month, that is, in January 2010 I wrote a 200-page fiction book, but I was on vacation at that time.

I'm not on vacation nowtion at that time., going back to work again on Tuesday. However, I recently changed my workplace and now it seems to me that the service is not as fast as the previous one that I did. On the other hand, to do my job I will do most of the teleworking at home, ie "home office", usually in the afternoon. The night and morning would be left to seek inspiration to write the script and then this new fiction book that I intend to write.

A big brotherly hug to everyone,

Julio

Post Scriptum:

In the entire period in which I was on a medical certificate, that is, fourteen days, as bronchial pneumonia was mild, I stayed at all times, that is, in my apartment, leaving very little, following medical advice. During this period, I rested and slept a lot.

On the other hand, for the time being here in Brazil, it is only being done in moderate and severe cases for hospitalized patients to detect if they have the new coronavirus (covid-19). There is little amount, for now, of tests for covid-19 and doctors and hospitals are not doing it in suspicious cases that are mild, that is, with few symptoms, for example, low fever or shortness of breath with cough, which was the my clinical picture.

The government of Brazil has promised the Brazilian population that it will do millions of tests for covid-19 even in the mildest or even asymptomatic cases to discover the existence or not of covid-19.

When the Brazilian government makes tests for covid-19 available in large quantities to the population, I will do it. If you do the test for covid-19 in the near future I will notify here on the Serara Forum to friends. However, I repeat that I am fine, that the worst of the crisis I had with bronchiopneumonia was in the first ten days, but I am over this phase. In this period of crisis, that is, the first ten days with symptoms of cough, low fever and shortness of breath, I improved with a simple home remedy with garlic and onion. The recipe I had also had honey, but as I tend to have blood sugar, I chose to make a homemade recipe with only onion and garlic, with a large glass of water, as it is a very bitter medicine. In this period of greatest crisis with bronchiopneumonia I took this homemade onion and garlic recipe four times a day, every six hours, a large spoonful of "soup" with a large glass of water. With this homemade recipe, this bitter natural remedy, with a large glass of water I felt more comfortable.

In the period when I had the strongest bronchial pneumonia crisis, I felt a little short of breath (in some periods), tiredness, and a very unpleasant feeling of not being able to rest, even trying to sleep. It was like a roller coaster, one day was fine, the other bad.

But all this is over, and I repeat, I'm fine now.

The homemade recipe is very simple, an onion and garlic paste. Purple onion and purple garlic, preferably, as I did.

Here is the recipe:

Three large purple onions and two heads of purple garlic (whole garlic).

The recipe that I received on WhatsApp and that also had honey was weaker, since it contained two red onions and a head and a half of red garlic. I chose to make it a little stronger, three red onions and two whole red garlics.

In this case, I took the red onion and the purple garlic and put it in the microprocessor (a type of blender), forming a paste and kept it in the refrigerator.

For me this paste of purple garlic and red onion worked well, I felt stronger and managed to rest when I lay down. I only improved with this homemade recipe of purple garlic and red onion.

Post Scriptum 2:

I forgot to say that the homemade recipe goes only with the ingredients, red onion, purple garlic and honey, in the original recipe, without adding anything else, including without adding water.

The onion itself makes the paste liquid without any need to add water.

In my homemade recipe, I just removed the honey, as I tend to be pre-diabetic. In my case, I overcame pre-diabetes with a diet made by my nutritionist in addition to using the intermittent fasting system.

My intermittent fasting to overcome glycated hemoglobin (blood sugar), includes, one day a week just to drink fluids, like tea, logically without sugar. On the other hand, between midnight and noon as much as possible, I try not to eat solid foods, that is, only liquids like tea without sugar.

Post Scriptum 3:
I usually try to do intermittent fasting every day between midnight and noon, this in the morning.

=======

A todos

Assunto: Amor em tempo de pandemia

Segunda-feira termina o atestado médico de 14 (quatorze) dias que eu peguei em virtude de bronquiopneumonia.

Ou seja há duas semanas atrás, em uma segunda-feira, eu fui no hospital particular com um estado leve de tosse e febre, e um pouco de falta de ar,  e depois de uma tomografia computadorizada do pulmão, o médico fez o diagnóstico de bronquiopneumonia e me deu um atestado médico de quatorze dias que termina amanhã segunda-feira.

Naquela oportunidade não foi feito teste para mim em relação ao novo coronavirus ou seja o Covid-19. No meu caso,  o médico mostrou as imagens computadorizadas do meu pulmão e depois mostrou de um paciente com covid-19. Assim não fiz exame para o covid-19, diante das características diferentes dos exames das imagens do pulmão, e chegou a conclusão com o diagnóstico CID J.18 (pneumonia por organismo não identificado).

Desta forma, faz três semanas que praticamente eu não tenho lido as notícias do Fórum Serara. No entanto, estou participando todas Lightline USA, apenas ouvindo, nos domingos às 14 horas horário de Nova Iorque (EUA).

Eu tenho bronquite alérgica (asma). Tive algumas crises de bronquite alérgica em minha vida e curei com remédios naturais com ervas medicinais. Aliás, eu curei, parcialmente, mas sempre quando estou em crise de bronquite alérgica eu uso remédios naturais e depois eu melhoro rapidamente.

Assim, eu tranquilizo a todos meus amigos que eu estou bem.

Por outro lado, eu sou escritor amador, tendo publicado um livro de ficção sobre 2012 (um livro de ficção sobre catástrofes, relacionadas a movimentação das placas tectônicas), lançando este livro que eu escrevi na Bienal Internacional do Livro de São Paulo no ano de 2010.

Meu nome completo é Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz e como escritor assino apenas como "Julio da Luz". O sobrenome "Luz" significa luz no idioma inglês, sendo que eu nasci na cidade de "Estrela" que significa estrela no idioma inglês.

Eu refleti, e, surgiu a ideia de escrever um novo livro de ficção com o título provisório (O amor em tempo de pandemia). Um livro bilingue, português e inglês. Se escrever e publicar o livro, todo o dinheiro recebido com a venda deste livro será doado para Fundação Magisterial em York, Pensilvânia (EUA).

Eu peço ajuda celestial, principalmente, de meu Ajustador do Pensamento para que me ajude a inspirar a escrever este livro de ficção.

Algumas ideias já vieram em relação ao roteiro do livro. O Livro com personagens de ficção terá três partes, relacionadas com três temas, Verdade, Bondade e Beleza.

Os personagens de ficção do livro que pretendo escrever serão conhecedores do Livro de Urantia, bem como das atualizações do Fórum Serara e das Lightlines (conferência de luz por telefone).

Se eu escrever este livro de ficção, antes de publicar, eu irei mandar um esboço aqui no Fórum Serara, principalmente, para análise do administrador Ron Besser para ver se aprova ou não o livro de ficção, que terá personagens de ficção, mas que busca levar uma mensagem de amor em tempos difíceis.

Este projeto, ou seja, este novo livro de ficção, é um projeto que deixo para Deus analisar, se devo realizar ou não, pois para mim a última palavra é para Deus.

Em relação ao tempo para escrever um livro de ficção? Em um mês, ou seja, em janeiro de 2010 eu escrevi um livro de ficção com 200 páginas, mas eu estava de férias naquela oportunidade.

Agora não estou de férias, voltando a trabalhar novamente na terça-feira. No entanto, eu mudei de local de trabalho recentemente e agora me parece que o serviço não é tão acelerado, como o anterior que eu fazia. Por outro lado, para fazer o meu trabalho irei fazer a maior parte no sistema de teletrabalho em casa ou seja "home office" normalmente na parte da tarde. Sobraria a noite e a manhã para buscar inspiração para escrever o roteiro e depois este novo livro de ficção que eu pretendo escrever.

Um grande abraço fraternal a todos,

Julio

Post Scriptum:

No período todo em que fiquei de atestado médico, ou seja, quatorze dias, como a bronquiopneumonia era leve, eu fiquei todo o tempo em casa ou seja no meu apartamento, saindo muito pouco, seguindo recomendação médica. Neste período, eu descansei e dormi bastante.

Por outro lado, por enquanto aqui no Brasil somente está sendo feito exame em casos moderados e graves para pacientes hospitalizados para detectar se está com o novo coronavirus (covid-19). Existe pouca quantidade, por enquanto, de testes para o covid-19 e os médicos e hospitais não estão fazendo em casos suspeitos que são leves ou seja com poucos sintomas, por exemplo, febre baixa ou pouca falta de ar com tosse, que foi o meu quadro clinico.

O governo do Brasil prometeu a população brasileira que irá fazer milhões de testes do covid-19 mesmo nos casos mais leves ou até assintomáticos para descobrir a existência ou não do covid-19.

Quando o governo brasileiro disponibilizar testes para o covid-19 em grande quantidade para a população eu irei fazer. Se fizer o teste para o covid-19 no futuro próximo eu aviso aqui no Fórum Serara para os amigos. No entanto, eu repito que estou bem, que o pior da crise que tive com bronquiopneumonia foi nos dez primeiros dias, mas já superei esta fase. Neste período de crise, ou seja, os dez primeiros dias com sintomas de tosse, febre baixa e falta de ar, eu melhorei com um remédio caseiro simples com alho e cebola. A receita que eu tinha também tinha mel, mas como tenho tendência a ter açúcar no sangue, optei por fazer uma receita caseira apenas  com cebola e alho, com um copo de água grande, pois é um remédio bem amargo. Neste período de maior crise com a bronquiopneumonia eu tomei esta receita caseira de cebola e alho quatro vezes, ao dia, seis em seis horas, uma colher grande de "sopa" com um copo grande de água. Com esta receita caseira, este remédio natural amargo, com um copo de água grande eu me senti mais confortável.

No período em que estava com a crise mais forte de bronquiopneumonia, eu senti um pouco de falta de ar (em alguns períodos), cansaço, e uma sensação muito desagradável de não conseguir repousar, mesmo tentando dormir. Foi como uma montanha russa, um dia estava bem, outro ruim.

Mas tudo isto já passou, e repito eu estou bem agora.

A receita caseira é muito simples, uma pasta de cebola e alho. Cebola roxa e alho roxa, preferencialmente, como eu fiz.

Eis a receita:

Três cebolas roxas grandes e duas cabeças de alho roxo (alho inteiro).

A receita que eu recebi pelo whatsapp e que tinha também mel era mais fraca, pois continha duas cebolas roxas e um cabeça e meia de alho roxo. Eu optei por fazer um pouco mais forte, três cebolas roxas e dois alhos roxos inteiros.

No caso, peguei a cebola roxa e o alho roxo e passei no microprocessador (um tipo de liquidificador), formando uma pasta e guardei na geladeira.

Para mim esta pasta de alho roxo e cebola roxa funcionou bem, eu me senti mais forte e consegui repousar quando deitava. Somente melhorei com esta receita caseira de alho roxo e cebola roxa.

Post Scriptum 2:

Eu me esqueci de dizer que a receita caseira vai só os ingredientes, cebola roxa, alho roxo e mel, na receita original, sem adicionar mais nada, inclusive sem adicionar água.

A própria cebola torna a pasta líquida sem necessidade alguma de colocar água.

Na minha receita caseira, apenas retirei o mel, pois eu tenho a tendência de ser pré-diabético. No meu caso, eu superei a pré-diabetes com uma dieta feita por minha nutricionista além de usar o sistema de jejum intermitente.

O meu jejum intermitente para superar a hemoglobina glicada (açúcar no sangue), inclui, uma dia da semana apenas para tomar líquidos, tipo chá, logicamente sem açúcar. Por outro lado, entre meia noite e meio dia na medida do possível eu tento ficar sem comer alimentos sólidos, ou seja, somente líquidos tipo chá sem açúcar.

Post Scriptum 3:
Normalmente eu tento fazer jejum intermitente todos os dias entre meia noite e meio dia, isto de manhã.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:11:42 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Love in a pandemic time
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 09:43:07 pm »
Julio you mean so well and do so well I think you must work hard to understand what I tell you next.

If you wish to help the Magisterial Foundation, we are never in the business to approve how you help us.  If you wish to write a good book you must do so as a fait accompli.

That is a Latin phrase you may already know, and it means, "already done!"  and that is what your help needs to be for the Magisterial Mission and we never look at or direct anyone what they must do to help us.  I will not approve or disapprove a book design or cover or story or use of gifts of the heart to us as I dare not, cannot provide you or anyone else the way to give in the spirit.  Do your book if you wish to.  Enjoy how you do it.  And then enjoy the fruits of your work until you are all paid up for what it could cost you to publish and distribute it or anything else to make it successful.  When that is all finished and done for yourself, then let me know what you want to do and I will help you if you can on behalf the of the Magisterial Foundation.

Until then, I thank you for your kind regard for the spirit and the Magisterial Foundation.  I do look forward to see how you make it work for all of us and for the humanity we wish to serve in that Foundation.  Thank you!

Ron/Director
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 10:14:17 pm »
Thanks Ron for your thoughtful response. In my view, the main thing in a book, or in a film, is the script. When Oscar-winning films are awarded, for example, the film category that most calls my attention is the script. Yes, there is also photography, that is, the scenery where the story goes that gives a feeling of observing what is beautiful, as if it were in slow motion, moments that mark the beauty of life, when observing the facts with the senses highlighted . Also, in my view, it is important for the book or film to convey a positive message to people.

I will concentrate to make a script, a message, and a scenario, in a fictional story in which the fictional characters will know about Urantia Book, Serara Forum, Lightline and will comment in their dialogues, including, with the theme of the covid-19 pandemic that will be the topic of further reflection.

I will attach some photos when I launched my fiction book in 2012, at the São Paulo International Biennial in 2010.

Finally, I will try to attach the whatsapp video with the homemade recipe of purple garlic, red onion and honey, just to see how easy it is to make the pasta. If I am unable to attach the video, at least I tried.

Post Scriptum:

I was unable to attach the recipe I have on whatsapp, but I found another one with the same ingredients red onion, red garlic and honey

The recipe is for any heart problem and many other problems, according to the video. Later, the video says that the recipe also serves for pains, colds.

But, in my case, for me, it was good for respiratory diseases, namely bronchiopneumonia.

The recipe has other quantities, five red onions, three heads of purple garlic and half a kilogram of pure honey.

See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VaGvbI8l4

=======

Obrigado Ron por sua resposta atenciosa. Em minha visão, o principal em um livro, ou em um filme, é o roteiro. Quando são premiados os filmes ganhadores do Oscar, por exemplo, a categoria de filme que mais me chama atenção é o roteiro. Sim, também tem a fotografia, ou seja, o cenário aonde passa a história que dá uma sensação de observar o que é lindo, como se fosse em câmara lenta, momentos que marcam a beleza da vida, ao observar os fatos com os sentidos realçados. Também, em minha visão, é importante o livro ou filme levar uma mensagem positiva as pessoas.

Vou me concentrar para fazer um roteiro, uma mensagem, e um cenário,  em uma história de ficção em que os personagens de ficção saberão do Livro de Urantia, do Fórum Serara, da Lightline e irão comentar em seus diálogos, inclusive, com o tema da pandemia covid-19 que será o tópico de reflexão maior.

Vou anexar algumas fotos quando eu lancei o meu livro de ficção em 2012, na Bienal Internacional de São Paulo no ano de 2010.

Por fim, vou tentar anexar o vídeo de whatsapp com a receita caseira de alho roxo, cebola roxa e mel, apenas para verem como é fácil fazer a pasta. Seu eu não conseguir anexar o vídeo, pelo menos eu tentei.

Post Scriptum:

Eu não consegui anexar a receita que tenho no whatsapp, mas localizei outra com os mesmos ingredientes cebola roxa, alho roxo e mel

A receita é para qualquer problema do coração e muitos outros problemas, segundo o vídeo. Mais tarde, o vídeo fala que a receita serve também para dores, resfriados.

Mas, no meu caso, para mim, foi bom para doenças respiratórias ou seja a bronquiopneumonia.

A receita tem outras quantidades, cinco cebolas roxas, três cabeças de alho roxo e meio quilograma de mel puro.

Vide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VaGvbI8l4
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 10:42:06 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 04:53:31 am »
I am going to write a little more information about the use I made of natural medicines that worked to overcome the worst of the recent crisis I had with bronchiopneumonia.

Only about seven days after the onset of symptoms did I locate and start taking the natural remedy, with medicinal plants, used by descendants of Germans in the southern region of Brazil called the German balm of Nohascheck.

On the other hand, together with the German balsam, I started to take natural medicine, actually a syrup, with several medicinal plants widely used in Brazil. These natural remedies work for me when I eventually have an allergic bronchitis attack.

At Post Scriptum I am attaching additional information about German balm and an example of a natural remedy used in Brazil that works for me.

=======

Post Scriptum 1 (additional information)

German balsam:

See website:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A1lsamo_Allem%C3%A3o_de_Nohascheck

Nohascheck German Balm is a traditional medicine, produced by Laboratório Saúde Ltda - Porto Alegre / RS, used for more than 50 years in Brazil. Because it contains turpentine in its formulation, precipitated sulfur and the essence of Juniperus communis, it has a decongestant and antiseptic action on the respiratory tract in colds, flu and sore throats.

Originally brought from Germany and dated 1744, it is considered one of the oldest medicines in Brazil.

=======

Other information about the German balm in the photo of this remedy:

Vitamin E Supplement
Adult use - oral use
Turpentine - 0.87 mg / L
Sulfur - 0.12 mg / L

=======

Post Scriptum 2 (additional information)

Herbal medicine remedy Brazil
See:
https://arteprodutosnaturais.com.br/xarope-cura-tosse/

Composition:
Propolis, garlic, watercress, honey, lemon, ginger, annatto, saffron, eucalyptus, copaiba oil, and "bake fish".

An explanation of the medicinal plant "roasts fish":
"assa fish" is a type of medicinal herb

- see https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assa-peixe):,

The assa-fish (Vernonia polysphaera) is a plant of the genus Vernonia, native to Brazil, born on the side of roads, sewers and vacant lots. [1] The honey of bees raised next to roast fish plantations is delicious, with a light flavor like that of the orange tree. Rich in mineral salts, diuretics, the herb also has a balsamic and expectorant action. The leaf of the assa-fish helps to fight skin disorders, bronchitis, kidney stones, muscle pain, flu, pneumonia, fluid retention and even cough.

=======

Vou escrever um pouco mais outras informações sobre o uso que eu fiz de medicamentos naturais que deu certo para superar o pior da crise recente que eu tive de bronquiopneumonia.

Somente aproximadamente depois de sete dias do início dos sintomas eu localizei e comecei a tomar também o remédio natural, com plantas medicinais, usado por descendentes de alemães na região sul do Brasil que se chama bálsamo alemão de  Nohascheck.

Por outro lado, junto com o balsamo alemão comecei a tomar remédio natural, na verdade um xarope, com várias plantas medicinais muito usado no Brasil. Estes remédios naturais funcionam para mim quando eu, eventualmente, tenho alguma crise de bronquite alérgica.

No Post Scriptum eu estou anexando informações adicionais sobre o bálsamo alemão e sobre um exemplo de remédio natural usado no Brasil e que funcionam para mim.

=======

Post Scriptum 1 (informações adicionais)

Bálsamo alemão:

Vide site:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A1lsamo_Allem%C3%A3o_de_Nohascheck

O Bálsamo Alemão de Nohascheck é um medicamento tradicional, produzido pelo Laboratório Saúde Ltda - Porto Alegre/RS, utilizado há mais de 50 anos no Brasil. Por conter em sua formulação terebintina vegetal, enxofre precipitado e essência de Juniperus communis, possui ação descongestionante e anti-séptica das vias respiratórias em gripes, resfriados e dores na garganta.

Originalmente trazido da Alemanha e datado de 1744, é considerado um dos medicamentos mais antigos do Brasil.

=======

Outras informações sobre o bálsamo alemão que constam na foto deste remédio:

Suplemento de Vitamina E
Uso adulto - uso oral
Terebentina - 0,87 mg/L
Enxofre - 0,12 mg/L

=======

Post Scriptum 2 (informações adicionais)

Remédio ervas medicinais Brasil
Vide:
https://arteprodutosnaturais.com.br/xarope-cura-tosse/

Composição:
Própolis, alho, agrião, mel, limão, gengibre, urucum, açafrão, eucalipto, óleo de copaíba, e "assa peixe".

Uma explicação sobre a planta medicinal "assa peixe":
"assa peixe" é um tipo de erva medicinal

- vide https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assa-peixe): ,

O assa-peixe (Vernonia polysphaera) é uma planta do género Vernonia, nativa do Brasil, nasce em beira de estradas, esgotos e terrenos baldios.[1] O mel das abelhas criadas junto a plantações de assa-peixe é delicioso, com sabor leve como o da laranjeira. Rica em sais minerais, diurética, a erva também tem ação balsâmica e expectorante. A folha do assa-peixe ajuda a combater as afecções da pele, bronquite, cálculos renais, dores musculares, gripes, pneumonia, retenção de líquidos e até tosse.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:55:53 am by JuliodaLuz »