Author Topic: Dr Mendoza on the Dangers of the Coronavirus  (Read 457 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Dr Mendoza on the Dangers of the Coronavirus
« on: June 30, 2020, 03:49:10 pm »
Speaker: Dr Mendoza
Subject: The Dangers of the Coronavirus
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 01/07/2020 5.15am (AEST)

“While this is fresh in your mind, I am here to speak on this with you, this is Dr  Mendoza speaking. As it is the Coronavirus which is given a categorized title of COVID-19, it is a mixture of new mutations stemming from other known pathogens that have lurked in the animal species. As you know that it has crossed from the animal species to the human species and that is telling in itself.  The two species have some crosshairs of material that makes these pathogens make a home in the biological system operating in these bodies. It loves to attach to organisms and cause a growth to increase in the bloodstream in which it creates that known breathing difficulty. Once it reaches the lungs of the victim it creates a vacuum in which it thrives in taking all tissue and fluid in that area. It is an aggressive form of virulitic mutation. It learns to adapt and as a result creates havoc in the host’s body. That is  why it makes it so difficult for medical professionals to deal with this new virus as it attacks the most vulnerable part of the patient’s breathing apparatus. In so doing treatment, doctors are finding new things about how this virus attacks the blood stream and causes clotting to build up in those arteries that stops blood flow and causes breathing difficulties. Once they realise how to release these clots the blood flow can get flowing again and release the restrictions in the area of the heart. 

“This is not an easy subject as it deals with the medical side of the issue and that is a long story in itself. I will not go into the details here, but wish to state to you and all of you reading this that what is a new virus, is also a mutating one at that, as it rapidly evolves to adapt and change as it goes. Such is the nature of this virus that it takes on new forms and when it does that it soon becomes a super spreader to those who are not able to defend themselves. As it is, I can tell you it is not something to take lightly as it is lethal in the way it operates in the system it latches on to. Once there, it may sit dormant until it causes the body to shut down to the point you are not going to function. So, this is a message to you to not alarm you, but to give you the indication how dangerous this virus presents itself and how important it is to heed the necessity to take those social distancing measures seriously as well as hand hygiene. Face masks do help, but not entirely. What does help is to keep your distance from others and personal hygiene.

“For now as the chief medical officer of Urantia, I take a watch approach as to how your governments around the world are handling the crisis. So far some are doing as they should, while others are overwhelmed to the point it may soon be tragic in the decimation of lives in many cases. The death toll will rise, there is no doubting this as this virus takes hold as pointed out above. There is a length of time before a vaccine can be found and that may take longer than you think, in this case, the existing restrictive measures and travel bans are necessary in the foreseeable future as this will contain the spread. It is virulitic and can be contagious. It has both airborne and respiratory natures as it thrives on live tissue bonding. 

“I will leave it there for now and thank you for taking this time to hear this as it is important to get the severity of the nature of this new virus. I am Dr Mendoza and I wish you all well and to take extra care in your daily lives. Good day. K”

END.

[Thank you Dr  Mendoza, this is tremendous to know. Sue.]

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dr Mendoza on the Dangers of the Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 07:27:09 pm »
Sue,m with regard to what shot can be given to reduce the effects of the Corona 19 virus, there is nothing to report as they are not working on that for some reason.  I fail to understand what the CDC in America thinks is really important.  A vaccine even if found is meant to stop new people from catching it but it is useless to shoot existing Corona 19 vicitims with a vaccine as they already have the virus.

Now do you not find this discussion strange?  why produce a vaccine when the Pandemic clogs hospitals with patients,Why are they not working on a relief shot to have them breathe and blood refinish the work of their day to live more again?  What is the truth of this matter at all?

A vaccine is to be found Dr. Mendoza says.  However, that is like having a memorial service to those who already have it and t hat is where the pandemic resides.  Patients in hospitals near death need shots to revitalize their oxygen content in the blood and what is the World Health Organization doing about that kind of health reinstatement at all?  I simply fail to see the logic of the entire reaction of health services that run around wringing their hands over dying patients without ever lifting a finger to learn how to reduce symptoms.  God bless America!  What is this?  A vaccine in bed patients is like treating a horse that has bolted out of the barn already and is loose in the wheat field.  Too late for that horse to stay in the barn and by that I mean the virus has bolted and feeds in the patient and nothing in shots to lead the patient back to comfort.

I also have a transmission about this from RAYSON, the Magisterial Son who works as our Science Officer yet:

RAYSON =
"Why indeed work on a vaccine while the virus kills and rushes with serious symptoms they could relate to in a horror movie on health and death around the world?   I am with Ron on this the whole way.  The CDC in the United States is full of the world's best virologists and that is a word that belongs to us for we look for ways to save a patient from dying first and a vaccine later to stop others having to get to that point.

"Ron is correct to point out that a simple shot of cyanide dilute to one part per one billion would reduce the breathing problem quickly.  That is Potassium Cyanide very dilute can work miracles for a patient who cannot breathe.  for that reason the CDC bans further experimentation with release of breathing apparatus for the patient and refuses to contact anyone who can get release from no breathing problems and asks all people to stop using inhalers to get the breath back.  Now the CDC has no issue with shots to restart the pulmonary problems, but it fails to understand that man is really a rabbit when it comes to rapid heart beat and that is because man runs faster in his conscious apparatus than any other animal on Urantia.  Therefore we get the idea that man should be treated as well as a rabbit at least, and the SPCA treats pet rabbits with dilute solution of cyanide all the time and it works just fine.  k"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 03:54:10 am »
If you use Rayson's prescription for Coronawirus Covid-19, then the question is how many stones of bitter almonds, apricots, cherries, apples (Vitamin B17, laetril, amygdalin → prussian acid → potassium cyanide) need to be eaten to cure Covid-19. Officially, no more than 3 apricot kernels per day are recommended in Europe. Those who did private trials say that even several dozen is not harmful. Nutritionists say it can harm digestion or cause migraine.

I also remind you of the prescription given earlier in the forum - colloidal silver.

What about treatment with plasma of another healed man ? There are first signals on this subject.

What about treatment with artificial lung, which you don't hear much about.

Lung transplantation in hopeless cases has already been used.

The last news of June 30, 2020 : 100 percent cure rate in Ecuador, using intravenous chlorine dioxide - 
https://prepareforchange.net/2020/06/30/breaking-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-vs-covid-19/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=breaking-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-vs-covid-19
This is not about chydroxychlorochine, but a disinfectant for swimming pools that has long been used in small quantities by people orally.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 07:23:02 am by Andre_P »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 06:24:35 am »
Thanks Ron and Rayson. I see your point about the issue of the treatable and the untreatable. I am hesitant about the potassium cyanide bit even though it suggested to use it in a massively diluted measure, it still remains to be trialed in humans to see if has any real benefit to fight this virus which Dr Mendoza seems to think it latches so effectively on organic tissues in the body, or so I gather. I looked up in wikipedia on the subject of Potassium Cyanide and it appears it is a lethal substance in humans and that does concern me. 
In any case, our Australian scientists are doing trials in Australia in treating people with certain types of vaccines/treatments they are working on to combat the virus problem, it is still in trial phase at the moment since late May. This means they are working at a rapid pace to try to find something that can be called "treatable "in my view. I hope there is some success in what these trials may bring in the months ahead. Meanwhile, there is that part where the symptoms will need to be attended to as you say and it looks like all efforts seems to have little effect on some severe cases, however, it is interesting to note that many cases have recovered somehow. Some weeks back I was talking on the phone with my sister who came down with some flu-like symptoms and it sounds so like the COVID-19 the way it behaves in the body as it causes a number of symptoms to happen over days and breathing difficulties do occur. She had to stay at home and fight it in her own way with lots of rest. It is pretty close she almost called the ambulance but she came good the next day, so she says, but then there were some form of fatigue and other symptoms that came and then after some three to four weeks she got stronger and better eventually. That is why at least 2-3 weeks at home is recommended if anyone get these mild symptoms as it goes. Thank you for sharing the concerns you have as this virus is so nasty and I appreciate what Rayson and Dr Mendoza had to say in this regard. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 10:21:26 am »
Sue, just to remind you that potassium cyanide is used in small quantities to manufacture assorted chocolates by well known candy brand manufacturers and it appears under the chemical name of prussic acid (sp), and that cereal and coffee and even milk contaminants exist in this category of cyanide, and that is mostly hydrogen cyanide and not potassium cyanide which you are warning against Sue. 

Here is a quote from a chemical internet site at
http://www.inchem.org/documents/jmpr/jmpmono/v65apr09.htm
QUOTE:
Because of its extreme solubility in water, hydrogen cyanide is
 most firmly retained by moist commodities. Generally the bulk of the
 gas escapes from drier products fairly readily and without reaction
 with the constituents, but small amounts of gas may be retained for
 long periods. Monier-Williams (1930) gives data collected from the
 literature up to 1929 for residual hydrogen cyanide found in a large
 number of treated commodities under the headings: milk and milk
 products; oils and fats, meat, fish, etc.; cereals, flour, etc.; fresh
 fruit; dried fruit; fresh vegetables; tea, coffee, cocoa; and
 miscellaneous foods, together with details of treatments.

Cereal grains take up hydrogen cyanide during fumigation and
 small amounts of gas remain associated with the grains for long
 periods, but with moving, cleaning and milling this is progressively
 reduced.

End Quote

Go to the next edit window to finish this too . . . .

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 10:39:16 am »
I have to finish this post here as I am being harassed again and have to start the post off here again.

I have a common weed in my back yard call Nightshade.  It gets hard round green berries on it and is a sturdy woody plant and those green berries ripen as a shiny black berry.  It is the deadly poison digitalis.  It is still used to manufacture heart medicine and extract digitalis as a remedy to smooth the flow of blood through  the heart.  It is as deadly as potassium cyanide, yet both chemicals when used in dilute solution are highly beneficial to the human body for reasons stated here and above.

You need to know Sue that my own body introduces cyanide as a counter active ingredient to too much sugar intake.  Cyanide in its natural state is readily available in almost all earth compositions just because it is so soluble.  I am not insisting on anything here but the Corona virus attacks the pulmonary system and cyanide is, in dilute soluble form, counteracts those symptoms fairly well without a ventilator.

Andre, I would never suggest anyone ingest fruits dusted with derrivatives of anhydrous cyanide.  It is already also well stated that colloidal silver is a phantom cure as the body cannot make use of heavy metals to cure anything and colloidal silver is a compound of useless derivatives to the human cells and tissues.  The self healing market is full of claims for herbal and metalic substrate cures that just are not true and colloidal silver is one of those you spend good money for without results.  RAYSON HERE:

"Colloidal silver is a useless extract of pottasium cyanide mixed with a distraught mixture of silver and colloidal sugars manufactured in the USA over the protest of the Food and Drug Administration.  They dare not take it off the market as it would offend millions of people who swear by it.  So be it, but the truth is there is no chemical operative in colloidal silver the cells even recognize.  To cure Altzheimers disease you have to kill the brain plaque.  If you do not kill the brain plaque, the disease simply grows more tendrils that poisons the cortex.  When will man ever learn that the brain is an organ and not a think tank that can be fed chemicals to make things easier to bear or easier to live with?  Simply stated colloidal silver is an old wives tale and should be forever relegated to medieval medicine without merit.  RAYSON."

Ron here:  Sue the trials you speak of have been concluded as Rayson  tells me in my ear.  They are nondescript because they did not finish them properly. and so it goes all the time like this with man and their insoluble appetite for results before they earn them.

END

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 12:03:02 pm »
I do not negate the statements from the post above.

Here are two quotes that I found, concerning using of silver:

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=13732.msg83722#msg83722
of February 29, 2020, topic: The corona virus, the Damascus Scribe (Sananda) speaks:
„Keep taking the colloidal silver as a preventative for all infections. Neither viruses nor bacteria can become immune to this all-purpose anti-biotic”

https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=12382.msg75496#msg75496
of Apr. 8, 2019 MACHIVENTA speaks to Craig about nano silver :
„Silver has a latent potential for great harm, as well a great good.”

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 12:27:55 pm »
Andre, I know of various quotes that say it is useless as well.  Rayson is indicating that there is nothing to it atomically.  But you yourself know Andre there is a considerable psychological advantage for those who fervently believe something and this silver can act as a placebo as sugar pills can too.  I do not impugn these statements at all, but medically speaking, it is not worth taking it.  I also remind readers here that there is a third element regarding herbal medicines, and that is spirit often takes a hand in clearing conditions based on the psychology of the person taking such daily and sure it works.  I would not ever suggest to anyone who loves to take this silver to stop it if there is perceived benefit.
RON 

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 01:54:45 pm »
Greetings to all the friends of the forum. Since the covid 19 is the obligatory topic of the day, and it seems that it will continue to be for a long time, I want to say something about it too. Having carefully read everything posted on the forum, and other media, I believe that on the side of medical and pharmacological science, there is no satisfactory solution in sight, so it is time to start offering people who despairs more every day, alternative solutions. Because as long as we have not been affected yet, or any of our loved ones or close ones, the thing is not considered so dramatic, although the death figures are increasing in a merciless way. Yesterday a nephew told me, here in the city where I currently live, Barranquilla, Colombia, who took a daughter to a clinic near his home and within two hours, which took him to hospitalization and waiting for medical attention, he saw four corpses, victims of the pandemic, come out.
This is already, a supremely alarming situation, in which I believe our science is on a skateboard while the covid is in a car formula 1. What to do to be able as a doctor, offer not only curative but preventive measures that overcome hygienic care and distancing social? I am one of those who believes that not a single individual will escape this pandemic. As we have already seen, the infection will pass over some, causing little or no damage; others will be affected at different levels of the flu; These two groups are the most favored and fortunately make up 84 percent of the population. Then we have two groups that must go to hospital care, which amount to 14%, 9% for important treatment but do not require assistance in intensive care, which make up that 5% of which, many die. I think that at this rate of 3 or 4% mortality worldwide, the pandemic is warning that this rat is likely to increase and not decrease. So the sense of solidarity and concern for our human brothers, and due to the fact that so far we have not shown the pandemic preferential circles, as in the case of the other pandemic active since 1981, that of AIDS, we we are forced to raise our prayers to heaven, to achieve protection, at least in our family and friends.
I have begun to promote, in view of the immovability of this inclement virus, sincere prayer, asking God to wash our hearts and take refuge in the bunkers of pure love; convinced that the virus cannot penetrate there. Thanks

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 02:09:37 pm »
 To cure Alzheimer"s disease you have to kill the brain plaque.  If you do not kill the brain plaque, the disease simply grows more tendrils that poisons the cortex.

Thanks Ron and Rayson for your post,yes the million dollar question is " how do you kill the brain plaque", I would really like to know and if you do have a formula do you have to have a P.H.D in chemistry to create the formula. I understand that you have the formula  in the book of origins, Domtia.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 04:57:23 pm »
Pliktarius, the cure for Altzheimers is available in your own drug store where you buy alcohol and Epsom Salts and probably mouth wash and cough crops.  We take perfectly ordinary ingredients and make them into a shampoo and  that shampoo is absorbed by the cranium, your skull, and when it permeates the top layer of brain tissues, it kills the plaque. 
You all can do it and not create ill health, but it has to be timed with plaque killing changes of bandages in the proccess of applying a shampoo, not to wash the hair, but to force ingredients into a scalp tissue that always absorbs oils and cloves and perfumes even for beautiful hair.  Now we have to ask the patient to clear Alztheimers to be shave down, not to be being bald, but to less than one inch of hair in the test of wills between this infection that results in Altzheimers and the means to kill that infection permanently.  When we kill the infection killing this medical shampoo, it leaves permanently, and that is because the shampoo ingredients remain active in the bone for years and years after the treatment.

Poor man!  He does not understand that the plaque in his brain that kills him with utter destrurtion of all memory and human care for himself is the result of over doing culinary delights which introduce the brain to the plant that sends tendrils into his brain cortex.  At the bottom of all of these woes lies the destruction of a simple YEASTS INFECTION that grown tendrils in the brain and kills you in a few months or years.  Our medical shampoo kills the plant and the tendrils die and the brain can resume normal operation.

I estimate that thanks to Rayson who pulled this one out of his hat to cure us, the process to kill it will take four weeks.  4 WEEKS!  At the end of 4 weeks you are happy and feel sane again.  At the end of eight weeks, you are totally normal providing there is no intervening antigen active to prevent that.

I go into full detail how to apply the shampoo.  It is applied different depending on what age group you belong to.  We do not recommend it ever be applied to anyone 80 years old or older, for them it does not work for other biological reasons.  We have a solution but it might work or it might now.  We claim no cure for this group unless chance allows it.

For those in the age group above forty years of age to about seventy years of age a doctor should do the shampoo process as it means a lot of chanigng of poultices and the initial treatment takes four hours.  The next treatment is and must be six days later for 4 hours again.  This goes on intensely for six months, and the mile stone us that in 4 weeks you notice a big change in your mind and by the end full brain function regained.

I am requesting all the medical procedures given to us in ORIGINS be nationalized by the United States government and that they control by licensing the degree pharma is allowed to use any of it for profitability issues alone.  Pharma should manufacture it but until they behave with these costs there must be a national guard around them all the time. 

I have now given you everything but the ingredients and those ingredients are easy to assemble but the treatment is tedious until you are used to dealing with days of scalp burning and itching which must be attended to by a doctor so you do not become so irritated you give up on the treatment before it is finished.  I do not detail that but cortisone cream should be used immediately at the conclusion of treatment one.  It should be a solution of 12% not 10% otc stuff an for some reason that requires a prescription.  That is is pharma interfering in distribution once again.

Occerpa, you are one of the few doctors I have ever met who seriously understands our plight and can treat for it.  Oh boy, do I wish you were here to treat me as I have abandoned the seriously impaired doctors around me as they are smug and sure and hardly ever smile about cures either.  We need major reform on how a doctor approaches the patient.  And the sad thing is Occerpa we humans in the United States are outright frauds about what ails us as most of it is over indulgence and not real medical plights.  Yes, I have to amend that with pandemics around, but we are mostly hypochondriacs that cannot treat a fever without going to a hospital emergency room to take their time in stead of treating it as people have done since the day of creation of humankind.

Pliktarious, I have given you the way to do this and it is available at home but it is tiring to do it yourself. 
RON

Online Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 06:06:51 pm »
Ron,I  don't think there is a remote possibility where a MD would be wrapping bandages around your head in a solution and saying it would cure alzheimers, he would probably be kicked out of the medical branch and be treated as a quack. And if I went to a doctor and told him to carry out the procedure, he would probably throw me out of his office.I would say that it's going to be difficult to sell the remedies since big pharma controls all medications with a steel fist,but I wish you the best with your new book.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 08:05:17 pm »
Pliktarius, receive my warm regards. I can't pass up the opportunity to respond to your skepticism about that poultice that Ron is announcing as the remedy to cure Alzheimer's. You are right in thinking that if you go to a doctor who is closed to academics, he will take you out of his office if you request that treatment: however, you will find a very positive attitude in a doctor who, without leaving the scientific floor of the profession, will It has opened all kinds of resources, including the imposition of the hand as an effective healing method. With this I tell you that I am looking forward to the miraculous recipe of Ron in his highly promoted book because I have above all, first of all, attention, a brother who yearns to at least be able (because he is 91 years old) to relieve him a little so that he can on the day of his death, to die consciously, because we already came to this world without having realized, at least, that we can know when we leave. Because this is a very miserable disease for the human being, but like all the others, man-made. I had already understood that this masterly recipe to cure Alzheimer's has the narcissus flower as its base material.
I take this opportunity to thank Ron for those words of praise that I consider very heavy. It must be because in this profession, we get used to ingratitude much more than to words of thanks.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 08:25:41 pm »
The book has the Alzheimer cure under the heading, THE DAFFODIL CURE.   For good reason: and it took a doctor from Columbia to remind me as I did forget until now.  We put our heads together to try to figure out what naturally occurring herb should be added to the serum that does the work of clearing the plaque in the human brain.  Injecting it is useless unless there is a better filtration in the brain stem.  So we had to go the route of absorption of tolerant chemicals that also rape the tendrils into insensitivity to cut off the blood flow they use to grow and spread over the brain.

Now, the life labs through which we worked this cure, know of several roots growing on Urantia that contain certain enzymes that burn anything they touch to the point it kills parasites of that nature.  The chemicals in a daffodil do the same.  We use the daffodil in several different ways to saturate the brain itself through application of crushed bulbs,  The secret to making it work is timing.  That is the critical issue in this and if one allows oneself to do the cure to themselves, that c an get off and the cure useless.

Pliktarius, you shock me.  What a howl over appearances!  I cannot imagine getting rid of the symptoms of Altzheimers being denied because it is unseemly to flush the scalp with a saturated poultice of some sort.  That is how we have to go about removing the tendrils which in the patient occur beneath the brain stem and bloom into the cortex.  Injecting it into the spine would take maybe a year longer but direct application to tendrils cuts them off, actually withers them.  It is not all that improbable you might enjoy the scalp treatment this also provides to rejuvenate blood flow to the hair follicles.   We are close enough now to publication trials can begin.  The entire book requires medical trials and then maybe in two years reissued.  If I live, I am not against doing that either.

RON

Online Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2020, 05:05:25 am »
Ron, I was in no way criticizing the remedy but was skeptical about convincing the medical community that it's a genuine cure. I hope you succeed in getting it through the new revolutionary cure for Alzheimers.