Author Topic: 7 July Tuesday LL USA Audio Tape  (Read 289 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 7 July Tuesday LL USA Audio Tape
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 08:32:48 am »
Hi Ron,I was listening to yesterday's Lightline using streaming and it kept on crashing,eventually after about 1hr it gave up completely. Any idea what the problem is. 

Offline CharlesL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:14:44 am »
Pliktarious,
Sorry for the problem with the streaming yesterday. I am working on fixing it.
The call ended after about 1hr, before I could get the streaming back.
Charles L.

Edit: the problem that caused the disconnects is fixed now.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 01:56:56 pm by CharlesL »

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 04:34:42 pm »
Hello Everyone, Song At Sunrise here with a summary of the Light Line 07-07-2020 for those who translate.
Light Line 07-07- 2020
There are 14 people present.
Phyllis: Welcome.

Ron had problems this morning with multiple voicings. Ron to Michael: (this A.M.) I can't work with this. I ask to have the voice of the Father removed. Father said No—Your TA has the ability to allow only certain entities

Mother Spirit (*cough* Speaking from the Vagus nerve) I have no ID at the moment. I must tell you the problems some are having. . . transmission terminated).

Lemuel: There is a sensation of someone wrapping around his head.
Tarkas: I confirm what Lemuel has said. Mother Spirit and Supreme Residuals are still doing some intervening – “silly things”.
Ron has expressed the same as Lemuel.
Tarkas: Ron has let the Supreme know he will not have his freewill over-ridden.

This is important so that we as listeners can hear the messages.
Machiventa: Ron was concerned this A.M. about blasphemy (shouting at the entities).

(Rhetorical question) How is it possible to get people to work with God ? – The Supreme and Mother Spirit prevent it. Ron has a brain stem structure that allows the Supreme and Mother Spirit. Our free will is superseded by the Supreme and Mother Spirit. That's ALL of us! This must stop. But – the Creative Spirit has no permission to override free will.

Do really high spirit beings ever go into rebellion? 1 Melchizedek, 100 Lanonandek sons and 3 Vorondadek sons have gotten entangled in rebellion. Those who default are removed from office.

3.57 million planets have free will. In treating problems, there are three processes: 1) Understand the problem, 2) agree to correction 3) accept the solution

What can be done? Send Mother Spirit to a “NoNo” room on Paradise for corrections. The Supreme couldn't do it. Mother Spirit needs to think it out. God the Supreme was to be the divinity of Jesus-- but chose to ignore it.

Amadon is elsewhere-- being accosted by Universe Sons who have different ideas.
Rebel forces are surrounding Ron's home. The Creator Son is making a clear spot around Ron, making it difficult for Phyllis, Amethyst and Ron, physically. No more transmissions for now.

Questions and Answers:

Roger: The story of the Ummites was intriguing.
Have other Creator Sons ever been involved with rebellion?
No Creator Son will ever default. But lower levels of spirit can go wrong. On other planets, they are taken to Salvington to be taught (“NoNo” Room). Other Local universes?
Sector 10 has suffered some damage.

Infinite Spirit: Understand the Question and Answer session is very important! It is your opportunity to speak with the highest spirits! ASK!

Robert: Ron have you ever considered writing an autobiography?
Ron: I don't like to talk about myself (here Ron talks about a "water mark event -- a vision when he was introduced to his TA.) (At that time, Ron was aware that we were only on the surface of the Urantia Book).

Robert: What is life like on spiritual worlds?
You have to constantly referee it. It is possible to get totally involved in spiritual discussions and activities, but you do have to keep yourself centered on this earth, and keep up appearances. But your experiences will take you past "beliefs" and will take you into "knowing". Our physical appearances are just a "veneer".

Weydevu (missed the question)
Ron: If one attains Jerusem, not one ascended soul will be lost.

Has Ron ever considered writing about his dreams and visions?
Ron: That would be a stack of papers over my head!

Paul of Tarsus: Here's an announcement!
Michael: Thank you all! This tape will be historical!

You can't do what you are doing without being healed. All of you who have "conditions" can be healed. I am sequestering every one of you.

For the first time, Urantia is behaving better than some other planets! This good news is spreading to other universes. The Light Lines need to be expanded and multiplied!

Elise: transmit in Dutch. Rene: requires persistence and progress will be made.

The government of Urantia now includes Machiventa, and 6 Melchizedek receivers, and 6 Archangel receivers. The Council of Equilibrium is being consulted. These entities understand human needs.

URANTIA IS BEING SAVED!  All of you listeners will be used in one way or another!

Tune in Sunday Light Line at 2:30 York time.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 10:54:56 am »
Hello Everyone, Song At Sunrise here with a summary of the Light Line 07-07-2020 for those who translate.
Light Line 07-07- 2020
There are 14 people present.
... [...]...

3.57 million planets have free will. In treating problems, there are three processes: 1) Understand the problem, 2) agree to correction 3) accept the solution

... [...]... 

...[...]... 
Paul of Tarsus: Here's an announcement!
Michael: Thank you all! This tape will be historical!

...[...]... 

For the first time, Urantia is behaving better than some other planets! This good news is spreading to other universes. The Light Lines need to be expanded and multiplied!

... [...]... 
The government of Urantia now includes Machiventa, and 6 Melchizedek receivers, and 6 Archangel receivers. The Council of Equilibrium is being consulted. These entities understand human needs.

URANTIA IS BEING SAVED!  All of you listeners will be used in one way or another!

Tune in Sunday Light Line at 2:30 York time.

=======

For Ron and everyone. Yes, all Lightline messages are important. But, if possible, especially at Lightline USA, I would like there to be, useful and practical questions and comments for spiritual advancement like this about free will and problem solving. This helps me, in the texts I am writing in my new book. A brotherly hug to all. Julio.

======= 

Para Ron e a todos. Sim, todas as mensagens da Lightline são importantes. Mas, se possível, principalmente, na Lightline USA, eu gostaria que houvessem, perguntas e comentários úteis e práticas para o avanço espiritual como esta sobre o livre arbítrio e a solução dos problemas. Isto me ajuda, nos textos que estou escrevendo em meu novo livro. Um abraço fraternal a todos. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)