Author Topic: Recording for LIGHTLINE July 08/ Next call on July 15  (Read 322 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Recording for LIGHTLINE July 08/ Next call on July 15
« on: July 08, 2020, 06:04:38 pm »
Hello everyone,
We had a really good call today.  We heard from Tarkus, Van, Machiventa Melchizedek, as well as from Michael through Ron.  Tarkus and Van both focused on how uncomfortable situations and feelings can serve as teaching tools to help us grow in Spirit.
Don't forget next Wednesday at 3:00 EDT is our next call.
Here's the link:
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC01_362464_20200708_121046
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Recording for LIGHTLINE July 08/ Next call on July 15
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:22:24 am »
I agree with Steve,(there is a huge announcement indeed) this is a very good Lightline to listen to and I enjoyed that there were some three or more wonderful messages that came through. Thank you Van and Tarkas, Machiventa Melchizedek and Michael of Nebadon for some very good updates as well as keeping a good long view and learn from those problems we go through as teaching tools. Beautifully placed and good to know that we finally hear some good news. I surely hope the Origins book gets going and that it is placed well and will help a lot of sick people as it is so needed for better treatments. Thank you all!

Amethyst, is there an Australian display number available to call in for Wednesdays session on the 15th? If you can find the number and place it here in this thread would be great. I checked the list but it is not displayed in the original post of numbers.

Ron I get those coughs as well. Particularly in the morning. Are these considered mostly interference or is there a health reason? I usually come good with a couple cups of coffee after breakfast as I usually get the morning coughs. If it is anymore coughing, then I know there is certainly some sort of an attack. So is that what is happening in the way these coughs happen or is it a case of dehydration and Mother Spirit takes advantage of it and tries to muffle you and some of us who may also get it? Let us also be aware of any COVID-19 symptoms.  [FYI =The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell.] If any of you are getting any of these it would be best to go and get tested as soon as possible. I notice that the USA cases are rising and so are the cases where I am in Victoria. Take care everyone. So far I have not got any of these symptoms but it is not a time to be complacent either.
Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 08:13:02 am »
The World Health Organization (WHO) has so far said that the coronavirus is transmitted through droplets when people cough or sneeze, but is now rethinking how COVID-19 spreads in the air, after 200 scientists, accusing WHO, in an open letter, of underestimating the possibility of airborne transmission. So, what is the difference between droplet and airborne transmission ?

Droplet transmission : When droplets of saliva or mucus from coughing or sneezing reach someone else’s eyes, nose or mouth. (more than 5 microns)
Airborne transmission : Tiny particles suspended in the air for longer, travel further and can be breathed in by someone else. (less than 5 microns) – Source : WHO

Today, WHO admitted there was evidence to suggest that the airborne transmission was possible in specific settings, such as enclosed and crowded spaces and that it will have to be thoroughly evaluated, but if it is confirmed, the advice on how to prevent the virus from spreading further more may have to change. That means more masks, more rigorous distancing, especially in bars, restaurants and on public transports. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 12:28:41 pm »
Clency, I have learned (correct or not--I don't know) that the masks provide protection for up to 3 or 4 micron size contaminants.  Whereas the Covid-19 is approximately 0.7 micron in size.  Seems like the masks are too porous to prevent the infection from passing right through the masks.  Do you have a take on this?

Steven

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 12:46:20 pm »
Amethyst I'm at the library and I can never get your recordings, all I get is 'Problem loading page'.  I can get Ron's but not yours. Do you use a different system? Or maybe it's on my end
I don't know. Sorry I missed the last two sessions. I also had to correct for the time change on my phone.

weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 01:42:17 pm »
Sue as I have explained numerous times, the coughs erupt through the tickling of your Vega nerve that sits astride the chest region right above the Heart Chakra.  Mother Spirit transmits via the hear chakra most of the time and when she wants attention entering that region, the Spirit  will cause you to cough.  I dislike it completely and she does it when she gets banned just to show us she can have her way.  I consider it wrong and evil and it will not stop so long as she feels banned.  It happens mostly in transmissions but it can happen otherwise too since the Vega nerve is designed to prevent a person from choking on food.

Weydevu, I find there IS A PROBLEM with our service at times when it comes to hearing the tapes.  I keep hitting the problem that the direct link to hear them does not open the tape at all and I have to circumvent the problem by downloading the tape to my computer and then put them up on Box Next which is a sure fire way to have them heard.  I have no real idea why the phone service site has this problem, but it does and I know no way to fix it and Amethyst inadvertently has the same problem too and without solution either.  It is not you or your computer that I know of, but some truant code that interferes with our operating systems to the point we get no play back.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 03:51:46 pm »
Steven, according to scientists, the virus is around 0.5 to 0.1 microns and most of face-masks worn by the public, even by medical corps, cannot filter particles smaller than 0.5 microns, so wearing face-masks is in no way a preventive measure. It is furthermore indicated that the moisture from breath droplets smaller than 50 microns evaporates before hitting the ground, so the smallest particles of virus contained in the droplets are likely  to remain airborne and will not be filtered out by anyone wearing a standard mask. Domtia 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 05:53:39 pm »
@ Weydevu

It is my understanding that most libraries have protocols in place that prevent certain types of files from working on their computers that they suspect could be used to spread a virus and cause them computer problems.  Because they have to protect their computers they often do this.  If you are using your own computer I believe they can still set up their wi-fi system to block certain types of files from being transmitted.  This could explain some issues people have as well.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 12:42:32 am »
Sue, Here are the numbers for Australia:

Australia

CITYLOCAL IN-COUNTRY ACCESS
Adelaide61-87-2285266
Brisbane61-73-0678978
Melbourne61-39-0084217
Perth61-86-5557018
Sydney61-28-3173161
I don't know how I missed them as they were not on the list.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Weydevu,  I don't know why Ron's are available and mine are not.  We both use the same service, so you would think you would be able to access them both.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:50:57 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 02:19:21 am »
Thank you so much Amethyst, I was thinking that was the case as it is the same number I use to call the US Lightline but on different Conference Codes, I got that and hope to be on the line for the Netherlands/Europe Lightline, Godwilling. Thanks, Sue.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 02:37:11 am »
Folks, the P95 mask is sufficient if you can get them. In my workplace they are out of stock on those and rarely are seen, we have other types but we sure miss the good P95s as they were great to use in infectious rooms we have to enter. Although, it is now acknowledged by the WHO to wear masks in enclosed environments(thanks Clency as I saw that notice too by the doctors as you have placed above in your post). The nurses today at my workplace started to wear masks because we now are concerned due to the spike of cases happening in Melbourne and now my town Geelong has four new cases reported and it has got people a little wary now to take some personal precautions just in case. If you are in a country with huge numbers of cases and a death toll climbing then you will need to stay safe at home and restrict your outings only to do grocery shopping and supplies and try to keep social distancing, wear mask if you have one, and do not forget to keep up the hand hygiene. Masks are helpful, but only if you wear them properly over both nose and mouth and not loosely. Keep well and eat well folks as you will need it and so do I as now there is panic buying happening again and it sure is concerning as fresh produce shelves are left empty. However, it does get  restocked the next day and I somehow managed to get some food, thank you Father!  Take care everyone. My love and prayers be with you all. Thanks 

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 02:40:47 am by 7inOcean »