Author Topic: THE PRESENT SITUATION AND A WORD OR TWO ABOUT IT  (Read 263 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE PRESENT SITUATION AND A WORD OR TWO ABOUT IT
« on: July 13, 2020, 11:40:15 am »
THE PRESENT SITUATION AND A WORD ABOUT IT
MICHAEL OF NEBADON
13 JULY 2020
YORK PA NOON LOCAL TIME
T/R RON BESSER

“I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and we are facing a shortage of good will everywhere today and we need to state the following for all of you who seem, as Ron puts it, we invited into you to a room to sit in and then never appear at the head of that room to say why we called you into this room,

Mother spirit is losing a battle to be the Creative Spirit of Nebadon.  Ron and Phyllis in particular are losing their battle to stay on Urantia under grueling circumstances alone.  We start something to help and never finish it.  Ron is right.  Step up to the plate with a bat in our hand and stop dropping the bat and walking off the home plate.  That is a baseball analogy Ron seldom uses as he is no fan of major league baseball anymore.

It is also the way to tell all of you that the entire matter is like you all standing on the bank of a badly flooding river and as Ron pu8ts it there are trees and houses floating in the middle of the flood to their annihilation and we dare not reach out to save any of it.  I fully agree with that picture too.

So what do we do?   Nothing as Ron puts it, nothing.  For that reason he has held back stating a couple of things he feels are true but has no intention of rocking the boat again as he did the lat time when the rebellion raised its horrible and ugly head all around you on Urantia again.  This time you all got caught up in it too and those who do not know what is going on, are now forced to wonder ever more as we have snuffed the idea of making news with it for now.  Here is Machiventa Melchizedek to explain something he could not get to yesterday on the Sunday Lightline with Ron and a part of Phyllis.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
“I am sure Ron feels it deeply and most of you do not know what he is talking about either.  He choose not to get into a Q and A session yesterday because Phyllis was in bad shape and so was he and he did not want to perpetuate a group meeting in which the leaders were too ill to say much otherwise.  I saw Ron collapse afterwards for six hours of heat and cold and hearth without a fire in his heart for what he is discovering: no high spirit is asking Urantia to do anything anymore, and it forces the Magisterial Foundation to fall back and default to the normal and freaking Urantia Foundation idea that epochal revelation never changes.  Far from it but they win all the time because they have captured the front row seat as far as the readership is concerned and very few who receive the Bulletins or Advisory know what he is talking about.  It is an insidious situation and it must be broken wide apart and that is not what high spirit looks at right now at all.

“What high spirit is looking at right now is how to deal with the Magisterial Foundation, which has made headway in claiming its place before the readership, and now must face no support again, and this time fail not to make it clear it no longer supports the loss of the Mother spirit of Nebadon so long as She is Mother Spirit, but that is no longer possible for Her to be Mother Spirit any longer either.

“I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and wwe stand firm with you Ron and the Magisterial Foundation, as does MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and GABRIEL and the rest of the group that runs Salvington so efficiently.  For that reason TARKAS AND JACK AND WELMEK have now departed for the rest of their work on Salvington and not on Urantia, and Ron has heard the last of Burt, the Life Carrier, only because Ron fully trusted Him and He could not deliver once scintilla of help just because the Deity Absolute now decrees Ron useless and ready for bed on high.  We fully disagree but the Deity Absolute makes it clear that Ron is ahead of his time by a good century and so what Ron says?  The answer is not easy to fathom but ahead of time means it cannot be assimilated very well even though present and that makes the entire matter so acidic and burning Ron is seriously asking why persist if there is nothing but confrontation now?  We do not disagree with the question and we do agree with the answer Michael keeps insisting to Ron: STAY THE COURSE AND WIN!

“For that reason I stand behind Ron and all he attempts to do in spite of battle after battle everyday to stay out of the mischief of Mother Spirit and the dangerous seraphim around him as they are hell bent on leather to destroy his work and kill his energy as they did with Phyllis yesterday but she persisted and won that work back to her too.

“I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and I am sure we win, but right now the trial is grave and Ron sees no point in fighting a losing battle over every issue he cares about.  This post states succinctly WHY WE FIGHT as Ron recalls the WWII American propaganda film that basic training soldiers all had to hear as most of them were truly morons about why they were drafted and why they had to serve at all.  Funny thing,  Ron sees the same thing wish the readership of the Urantia Book and that useless Foundation if I must say it.  Ron does not want to replace it; he wants to remove it and let the revelation do its real work for a change and we could not sound better than to say that is exactly what needs to be done and to let the LIGHTLINE work not stop as it adds to the mystery and care the FATHER LOVES to engender to the entire population on Urantia.  We leave all alone for now as here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to say the last words for now:”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I am sure we have no great speech at the moment, but Ron your ORIGINS is going to start working its way into Europe first and that is not what you want but they have a good point as Europe is much more savvy when it comes to American jurisprudence over matters of high stakes and sees the book soon as a saving grace in the middle of a pandemic of other problems galore.

“For that reason I let Archway do its mischief to you over and over only to discover you cannot be brokered to stand their way since you cannot and they now recognize it and are working it well from their point of view.  You will receive several complimentary copies and that is it and they make no bones about it that you are not going to send them more material until they see how this goes and this is ours to report steadily: you are not going to tolerate an corporation that tends to see its profits first and not bother with humanitarian needs, but they are also gathering you are quite a thing to add to American taste for greatness for you want this material nationalized and distributed freely to those with these horrible conditions to deal with.  That said, Archway has little to report until they see reaction among the establishment in Europe and the funny thing is you are already known in some areas as a savior for ideals they eschew entirely and insist the United States pay attention to it.  For reasons of State Ron you are broken down into the mud of mire and disease and that is not our doing but the doing of high estate over issues you care little about but they do and your are not friend of theirs ever.  Be assured it does not stop ascension but adds to the angst you feel over everything you attempted to do for us and that is not forgotten or forgiven well by high spirit at times, but they also recognize you are not after status but accomplishment and that goes a long way into toleration of estates they never understand if they had to.

“We close this with one statement to the public in general:

“We no longer operate with REFLECTIVITY ever again as it is insidious in that it never facilitates the full truth if the supreme never wanted something truly known., Ron used it for half a month and fully disliked it as we did.  He said it is like power steering that allows you to drive very easily off the road and into the ditch.  We agree with that entirely and stopped it last May and he was much better until the open rebellion occurred and now we are all stuck with no Reflectivity and almos no Mother spirit/

“For that reason we need to state over again why we fight, We fight to regain the normal spirit status on Urantia.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is well done on that idea too, and we are all sure that those who do the Receivership in the Urantia government will be sure to deliver Urantia as we insist it be delivered and that is to acknowledge the work of Jesus and to acknowledge the work of the Foundation not for it has achieved the anti-christian view that no cabal can be trusted to handle revelation either unless it is directly administered by a visible representative of Gon on the planet and that is what the Magisterial Foundation constantly proposes and, by God! We are going to do that ! MICHAEL OF NEBADON.”

end
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: THE PRESENT SITUATION AND A WORD OR TWO ABOUT IT
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 02:00:22 pm »
Everything is fine. 
^_^