Author Topic: potential CANCELLATION OF LIGHTLINE USA TODAY - Uknown Event andJeopardy  (Read 75 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
It is nearly nearly 8am in York as I write this.

I was awakened at 3am this morning with the roar of very heavy rain over head,  I attempted to turn on a fan in the uncomfortable warmth and humidity and it would not turn on.  My lights worked okay but no fans.  I want to the computer and it was running.  I was then injected against my will again and now understood the fan did not work because we had a group of rebels loose again that meant business to fully stop any work going forward the dead supreme would not have wanted.

I am now cut off from any consultation with the Most Highs or Michael of Nebadon.  I am aware of my Adjuster which stands back and refuses to get involved with the doings going on around me this day.  I, more or less, am forced to consider my own counsel which is like throwing a dart in the dark when something like this happens.  It is a very serious breach of protocol and I have had to deal with one group of rebels this morning after another.  I take it, and this a guess, the planet is over run with rebellion again, and please make no important decision for yourselves based on what you might hear.  

That is the status at what is now 8am in York, Pa.
Therefore I decided to do this and since it affects a good number of you too, I write it out for you.

LIGHTLINE USA will open its doors at 2PM today if we are not blocked from getting the service up.  recently hosts have had a problem opening the service by being forced to try three even four times to get the dial in to being to work.  That shows up for the hosts; some of you subscribers have problems too, but how that might be related to the rebellion is not clear to me.

Further, I will attempt to see if we can clear enough proper connections.  I sincerely doubt there is much room for a LIGHTLINE circuit to play well when the planet is over run again with this unnecessary evil, but it is this morning, as they not only forced their intentions on me, they dared to stop my fan working, and then cleared my weather dashboard back to zero.  The dashboard now has to be recalibrated to work right again and the misery just keeps going.

With that harm and their intentions still making me very angry, I caution all of you who tune in later today that I will be there if they do not knock me cold, and I will determine just what can be done.  I refuse to bend a knee to Lucifer and that is what this supreme has pulled again today.  It might be a dead personality but its residual is alive and well so far on Urantia today to the point I will never trust communications with them around me or you.

That said here is what I think our conditions are this morning.  I do not have clear channel but I have a reasoning head on my shoulders yet or at the moment:

I think MICHAEL OF NEBADON is well aware that Urantia has been seized again, and this time MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK must duck out the back door of his supreme residence on Urantia just to be sure he is not subsumed by the style of evil being produced this morning against all of us.

My poor view  is you never trust these orders of celestial life again and execute while they are doing their worst in the filed of what was once their service.  One dare not trust them or hope for mercy for saturated evil.

I leave the rest of this alone as I am surrounded by their advance personnel to rattle me and force this into a bolt of silliness but I will not allow them to do that.  LIGHTLINE USA is potentially cancelled but I will open it if I can only to close it if this keeps up as bad as it is right now.

I am sincerely sorry we have to keep hitting the fire bell.  Trust your Adjusters and little else as they can insinuate themselves into your subconscious as well as your consciousness,  Insist on the Light of your Adjuster indwelling around you.  Until later, good day.

Ron Besser. host LL USA

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:12:31 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

As long as the residual supreme is still around, and I guess it can never be swept away, the situation will remain an “ad-infinitum scenario” of fightings and battlings. There will be no radical changes, every project that comes forth for Urantia will be hampered and even now the incarnation of a Celestial is compromised. Urantia is in a bad shape as never before, she is just sinking, and I wave my hands up, crying for help, but I am not yet ready to give up the hope that one day someone will come to our rescue. Alleluia !!
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clency, the universe age of the supreme has been swept away. but it catches people as victims just walking and being attacked by a wild animal.  You never know what lurks and for the tenth time this year, I am fully disgusted with someone trusting any of them to come back to the planet to work, and then they turn around and attack life on the planet.
If you are a theologian you would have to advise your congregation that we have to use the back stairs instead of the front stairs to go outside of the things that still attack.  That is going to let you out of here, but just what do we meet when we get outside of what we were used to?  I still understand this planet needs a Magisterial Mission, but the celestial life that works around it needs to understand why it would happen at all?  We know why.  They do not understand why it can work without the supreme and we must obey their whims if we get caught next to them as I did this morning.

Apparently spirit chooses to work with disagreement different that we do but I'll be darn if I understand trusting thieves and rebels to let them into my workshp so easily.  Maybe you can see a way through working with them and keeping things well to yourself, but I keep getting slapped out of nowhere and I have no compromise in mind to work with them that way.
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania