Author Topic: NUA AND ADJUSTER CHANGES AND THE IDEA OF PERSONAL FUSION WITH EACH OTHER  (Read 276 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
"THIS MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and Ron is awakae at the ungodly hour of 3am for reasons of State as we would say, and has almost nothing to report personally for a change.  For that reason I have asked Ron to post the following:

- - - - - - - - -
I am forwarding the following information to all HOSTS OF LIGHTLINE:

"Your posting dates have been modified to reflect your next future broadcasts by date by Ron this morning.  He also cleared the board of a lot of old posting which he considers unworthy of archiving just because most of them represent the old universe age.

"For that reason I am announcing that the entire matter of the NUA (New Universe Age) is restricted to only a few of you including Ron.  He understands in general that it involves issues not published so far, and that he himself must be exceedingly careful to whisper some of it since so many of you are lighthearted and carry no deep seated reason to understand consquences to your own person ascension careers.

"Our work must prepare not only you on this list, but everyone we can reach with a transaction number called      1 (3) 217 (227) 11357 (42) 15  (12) 13 (47) - 615341232.

That number represents the entire space area of Nebadon in fortran on our spirit computations, and that number is sacred even though it makes no sense to any of you reading this

1 (3) 217 (227) 11357 (42) 15  (12) 13 (47) - 615341232.

However, it represents out entire investment in an early warning system against attack on Nebadon and the CONFEDERATION we must take immense care to maintain well and fulloy.  For some reason Ron knows not the number but the extreme care that must be taken to allow the entire matter to be publicly stated, and then publicly rewarded, at some time in the future on levels of mathematical concerns only, 

Urantia is now a dead sphere.  What that means is that it takes more than just a Magisterial Mission or a Micahel Mission or a Paradise Trinity Mission to revise it, but that it takes almost six more million times the effort to transform it than if the planet were truly alive spiritually,  For this reason Ron rescinds actual contact with his Adjuster briefly to advise the Paradise regime he must never be asked to work with the Crative Spirit while he is asked to work with JESUS or Myself, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and that is an extreme sound of horror to him, but he cannot adjust himself into any good will so long as the trial to assume the mantle of a morontial being working with JESUS is his to do.  And it is now for good.

"I am instructing that Adjuster to stand tall now and allow all that must be allowed for Ron to address all he must address for measures you all are worried about too.  Larry Gossett wrote Ron a little while ago so ill he could hardly manage to state what health fears he has and he should remember Ron cannot advise without me and did not advise.  For those reasons alone, Ron is counted as a lost to the rebels totally and for most of you, you have to state your reasons for being sure there is a total lack of interest in working with rebels based on the Creative Spirit's view that supremacny must hold firm until they are fully removed or reinstated as working seraphim and Universe Aides as described in the Urantia Book Part I and the Foreward.

"That discovery by Ron during the night and his loss of favor with the supreme was useful to us entirely as a statement of his worth to ME and to JESUS.  But he must make amends to MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK yet as Ron made it clear that unless there was some clarity to speech, he was cutting it off period.  That shocks staff but staff knows nothing as to why Ron is so miserbale to say anything at the moment while we are quite sure we do understand that this entire matter psoken to here is so esoteric to some of you, you wonder why you listen.

"Well, you listen for this reason:

"Our NUA IS FAR TOO YOUNG to state any good purpose about changes to all of your ascension careers, but ALL OF YOUR ASCENSION CAREERS are modified as of August 22, 2020, just because your Adjusters must realign with Paradise entirely and not to the Havona based supreme.  That is a huge change to the Adjusters, and the Adjusters have modified themselves to no longer ascribe to being what we used to call SUPREME ACTING ADJUSTERS and now must be referred to as SUPREME ACTING ADJUSTERS AGAIN but this time to the Paradise Trinity and not the old God the Supreme.

"This sounds esoteric, but we learn Ron is so upset with an Adjuster that has modified all comments out of reason to Ron, and reset the entire matter of Indwelling Ron, once again through his FRONTAL LOBES.  That is the part of the human brain directly behind your forehead, and it stops at the top of your eyebrows. 

'For this reason, Ron hears the Adjuster differently again, and while he had the initial Adjuster return to the forehead area, it was modified to sit back and not bother the nerves in the forehead.  Now the nerves are ringing like mad again and he wonders if he will ever have mental peace again.  Not so for the moment, but Father has decreed that Thought Adjusters must learn to bear their needs to a different approach to the human nervous system and in the near future will translate back into the super-consciousness again to remain silent until the NUA is better represented to humanity once again. 

"For Ron and one or two of you who are Guests, this represents a difficult choice to suddenly go silent again after decades of full Adjuster contact.  Already Ron notices he has no real direct contact with his Thought Adjuster as he had for over thirty years of human life.  That is a third of human life and that makes it very difficult for the Adjuster to relate again to the human soul Ron possesses and so on.  For that reason then, all of you on this list and most of our Guests here, are being repaired by JESUS to remote sense your ADJUSTERS  ONCE MORE by a telepathic connection never used before.  This allows a normal flow of information of from one to the other, but prevents bleed through of Mother Spirit as Ron has incessantly complained of for over a year now.  That should eventually quiet the frontal lobes nervous system but not stop the flow of information from the Thought Adjuster to Ron and to some of you. 

"Ron snorts a little and wonders what in the world is to happen to him with not only a Thought Adjuster change of status he does not understand yet, but also a Thought Adjuster communication change some of you will ahve to get used to. 

"That is hard to explain to most of you who do not have audible contact with the Indwelling, but Ron has had it since 1984  and full audible contact from July 10, 1988 when that Adjuster came screaming into his consciousness and drove him into a psychotic episode we still do not understand.  Only Paul of Tarsus understands it and only because he had the same thing happen to him on the road to Damascus.

"That is how extreme Ron has had to put up with this sudden and full intrusion of a Thought Adjuster none of you will ever experience yourselves.  He is truly amazed by what the Adjuster has done for him and then deeply saddened that just when it can come to fruition he is dying of blood fevers and cares he never thought would happen to him. 

"Well it will not happend to him now as I have ordered that the entire episode was to be consumed by the Paradise Trinity, but MARGUL informs me that Ron is ineligible for any care regarding his life on earth from the Paradise Trinity, and must be assigned to the DEITY ABSOLUTE for a replacement episode in heart and soul in order to replay his life out in a more profound way than is presently appearing to people around him.  Right now he is totally dependent on neighbors and friends to get life sustaining drugs and food and maintenance, and that must stop and his heart released for one last forary into love he so despearately needs restated for him.  There is a full dissertation Ron, but you see it as partial as you really do not understand the rudiments of why or what was really done, and neither do we fully understand that Ron, but you must understand I am just a Creator Son. 

"Here is the Universal Father."

FATHER OF ALL - "I am the Father of All, and I must state the following for Ron's ears in particular:  I am directing that nothing be done whatsoever to maintain life for Ron in a peculiar way he must live to keep the place going.  Some of you know the drill too but he in particular must take it on so hard there is no energy left at the end of the day to enjoy anything but sleep.  Now that ends shortly and the entire matter of eyesight and blood damage must be rescued and left to others to comprehend.  For this reason we learn that the entire matter of blood palettes must be reconstrued for Ron to live in peace again.  I am familiar with his life to a T, and I am sorry he must joke about his work like that, but he must never be sure of himself as he is now.  That is because the entire matter of Thought Adjuster fusion is settled, but what that means to Ron is not clear except to me I know exactly what that means and so does Paul of Tarsus.  Ron has no idea of the unique status Paul holds to Paradise, not does Paul fully understand his own relationship to Ron, but they are the only two individuals in time space who have dealt with the Father fully and honestly, that the point is now raised about just how we may state this,

"I am FATHER OF ALL and as such I must state things carefully.  Ron is capable of giving great love and manner to people and they do not understand it at all and must drop out or be crushed by insisting to pair with him forever.  It happened over and over for years and he could not comprehend the intensity of some relationships.  But he must learn he dare not fuse them as they msut be fused on their own as some of you may have already guessed.  For that reason we restrict this individual to his work alone and at home in order to prevent other types of fusion to occur.

"Most of you never get the idea at all but Ron knows you are capable of it and looks to see if you can afford to share some of it, but no, most cannot muster one iota of care and leave it cold and unused.  Most of you have no idea that one human can fuse another and in Ron that is alwasy a record of trial to see just where it lies with each of you.  He knows it from childhood and knew it from the moment of loving a child so much he could not live without that child being present.  But all things in fusion either are fully represented or they get cut and such gets cut from Ron all the time as the FATHER must not allow another human to reproduce through others with fusion.  That is how Van and Amadon managaed to live 250,000 years on Urantia without killing each other for being together for so long. 

"It is for that reason that the change in his Thought Adjuster today now excludes fusion status with others, but does contain the heat of heart and soul for others as they must be addressed.  It is also the reason that Paul of Tarsus is so well remembered as he did not fuse either but came so close to fusing with the emperor Vespasian who executed Him and Peter, that Vespasian could not bear to be near the burial mound afterwards and to this day lements ever having layed eyes on that individual as his heart breaks.  All persons on Urantia now no longer can fuse with a deep love anymore on Urantia, and for Sue Whiley, this will greatly release you from a family that bears you so much ill will in spite of your fusion abilities with one of them too. 

"WE end this part of this post to speak to this too:

"All of you fusion possibilities with those you love.  Ron has fused once with others and now laments nothing but they let it be known they could not tolerate the closeness it brought and fled uncomfortably forever into oblivion no doubt.  Bifurcation is not fusion, but fusion is bifurcation at its best and there are those who you can fuse with,  Be assured you care for many but you leave their individuality alone.  For many this is a shock to learn, but for many others, it explains something you never thought possible.  For many it never ever comes close, but for Ron it can happen with anyone he meets as he cares that much to understand the other and their psyche. 

"this brings us to this part of the post:

"JESUS  was capable of the same ability to fuse with relationships too and made great effort to avoid that but the girl he loved never forgave him for leaving her along while he died on the cross and to this day they are estranged not but carefully choreographed in different styles to prevent fusion still to occur.  That harms JESUS  and her but never does it bring grief.

JESUS SPEAKS; "Ron you allowed this to flow well, but we must aver to the point that you are somewhat shaken by these disclosures and we have given enough for now.  You loved many and offered it to many but never could they comprehend your love for them on the fusion level.  For that reason they still walk the earth with reasons of fear and not love of you and that is the problem with a couple you are at odds with beyond your knowledge of what troubles them.  You are not easy to deal with on that level because you withdraw abruptly and that harms tremendously and that is not many you think of now but close enought at times.  I must advise you that you and Paul of Tarsus share one awful moment on this, and that is nearly what happened between you and Him over the issue of Jack0802AB, who loves you still but will never take a call again when you smoke a Camel.  Tarkas says you are among the brightest and funniest he ever met yet he dare not speak a lot for now as Tarkas is like all who are One Without Nmae nad Number, and that is fully aware of fusion status between entities if they are not being careful to hold back emotions of friendship as you always do for all.

:I am Jesus and this should be quite a revelation to all of you.  This fusion is seldom between husband and wife but is reserved for deep friendships that blossom into deep love for the other.  Ron loves deeply and well but must be sure he can handle relationships and he does not want to either as he has hiw work as all do who have this supreme ability to fuse with friends and even neighbors and that is not his to do forever more, as Jesus requires a man of fortitude and not of undying love for a mate and we close this off with a brittle goodbye for now.  JESUS."

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON- "Well you did it again Ron.  Nobody knows these things except to wonder if one should know these things at all.  You look at it and sigh and wonder why have such a thing if you cannot or dare not consummate such a thing.    That these things exist is the profound creativity of God, and not your choice to communicate ever about.  For those reasons too we close this subject evidently with exhaustion too from others how get the point.  i am Gabriel of Salvington, and we close with this one last statement:

"All who bear love for another never forget that live is eternal and it never ceases once you leave the person or even a pet.  Ron's love his pet Whiskers is eternal even thought that is just a cat.  That cat loved Ron very much too and never fought him when he had to give him a hair cut when he got into burrs so bad he could hardly move.  The cat learned a great deal of comfort and never forgave Ron for not telling him he was so deeply cared for.  In any case Ron says all the time: "I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE IS!:  And he has lost some great ones never to have one for himself and that is ours to replace with our views of such for you when the time comes Ron.  "

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NUA AND ADJUSTER CHANGES AND THE IDEA OF PERSONAL FUSION WITH EACH OTHER
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 11:15:05 am »
Elie Wiesel (1928-2016 ), author, philosopher and a great thinker of our time, borned in Roumania, once said : “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love”. What mainly separates love and friendship is the sexual aspect between the two. Love involves commitment, intimacy and a romantic attraction, which can be of a short period, if ever there is a lack in those three elements of love, whereas friendship is of another dimension, but both love and friendship are necessary to the psychological equilibrium of an individual. While romantic love is from the heart, that's why it is called in french – “un coup de coeur” – friendship is from the soul, so there is fusion. Valentines Day is celebrated in almost every country in the world, but in India there is a Friendship Day, called “Shayari”, which is celebrated all over the country with joy and fun.

Once upon a time, three young lads, living, growing up in the same town, having their academic education in the same school and college, made a vow to stick together, but life has decided the other way. The first one, just after he was married, emigrated with his wife in Canada, the second one also left for France and the third remained alone in the country. I am here relating my own history. It was heart-breaking when I left the country, but we have never forgot our vow and our friendship, we are still always in contact through medias network. With this new information about fusion among individuals, I am prone to say it is the case with the three of us. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 06:59:34 am »
I am not sure how to categorise this. For some reason I am linking it with this thread here as close to the situation as to the Adjuster changes and how this interacts with us. I had an incident at work yesterday and a dream last night. The incident at work involved me going about my cleaning task in the nurses workstation where I was wiping the high shelves that had accumulated some dust as I have been working for a month somewhere else in the complex and now have returned to this usual section that I have been placed to return to. My absence certainly showed as a lot of things just didn’t get done. Here I was doing some wiping and then all of a sudden I got this very strong ringing that ran through from the right temple and ear through to the left temple and ear. Usually it is localised to just one side of the head, this one travelled and was so intense, I had to steady myself as I knew this was so unusual to occur in such intensity. It lasted a minute or two then it faded and I continued on with the task that I was doing. It is noted mentally and I am slightly puzzled as to why it hit me out of the blue like it did. 

The dream I had was rather interesting. I am not sure whether it was Adjuster influenced or the Deity Absolute or both. What it entailed was some sort of training where there were some instructions, directions and guidance on what I am to be doing in a certain area of work. It was all business like and so real I really thought I was there in person going through the mill of what seemed like a usual work procedure. To my annoyance my alarm clock went off to wake me to get ready for work. I knew that I dreamt something significant and there was this sense that we, I mean some of us, are receiving some sort of training our Adjuster is working with and getting us prepared in some way. Be it in the spiritual realm or in our future life here or there. 

The ringing and the dream is rather intense in the sense they really are portending to something is happening in our brains to allow us these impressions in such an intense and palpable way. Do any of you get this happening in the last couple of days? I am sensing it is a new development occurring in the way the Adjuster is changed and is operating and how this relates with us. I am not sure what or how to categorize what is coming to us in these ways. What I do know is that it is happening and I am acutely aware of them and I remember them well. I thought to bring it up, because even though it is something that can easily be missed as we tend to just shrug it off and carry on, but the way it hits and the way it transfers in the mind in the way we perceive it and discern it is very interesting as we are conscious of our spiritual life. The other strange thing that happened this afternoon as I slowly began to drive out of the staff carpark, a magpie was so stubborn as it persisted to keep pecking something off the bitumen road in front of my car. I even stopped and waited and watched the bird peck at what he/she wanted and finally the bird skipped over to the side to allow me to go forward. If that was anything, the next encounter down the road really was noticeable, a large black crow darted right down in front of my car and I quickly braked to allow it the space as it swooped. I really do have something with birds flying and darting in front of me as it portends something imminent for me to be careful. I had this happen to me years ago, a bird swooped and at the time in my young adult life, did not pay attention to it, and soon after there was a car crash that occurred soon up ahead along the road that I was driving upon. Fast forward to now, I have two birds on separate occasions swoop and I quickly know something is up. Whatever that is, I and you, will need to be careful, watchful, vigilant and be on guard as to the days ahead. When birds do that it usually means a warning of something coming up. Anyhow, I know it seems odd, but it is worth mentioning as it may have something in it whether it is bad or good. 

I notice that Ron is away for his eye surgeries and I and all of us wish him all the best and that he will get better for it. May our thoughts and prayers be with him and also to all of our dear brothers and sisters who are experiencing any illness or suffer some health problems. May the Father bless you and keep you in His love and truth always.

I thought to share this and allow it to be mentioned and who knows what more develops in the way it is happening lately for each of us. Take care and thank you. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 12:19:08 pm »
Sue I am back Thursay near noon todeay surgery was yesterday and the was a follow up with surevon.  I have another none nect Wed too just for the record.
You Sue are getting the full nine yards of Adjuster changes.  I have developed similar experience in the past oh maybe past week. 

You are are3 hard to convince but maybe you will listen no.  The Adjuster in your is ready for a complete revision of mental indwelling and it will probably takr you at least another week.  I have, on top of surgery, same unsuaul experiences including memorable dreams.    Just keerp attentive and listen for transmissions that will help you for your informatio.  

Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON- "Ron as usual is  right Sue and keep attention placed on your need for sleep and water.  Both are lacking in your day to day routines we think..  Rest helps the Adjuster a great neal.  I am ready to ascend to Urantia myself.  Good day. MICAHEL."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 12:49:51 pm »
Sue, these last weeks, I am noticing that there is like a wake-up call among the world population. People from the US, Britain, Ireland, Hong Kong, South Korea, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria and even my birth-place, an island in the Indian Ocean, took to the streets to protest. They are furious to learn how deep the corruption goes amongst Governments, Medias, Pharmaceutical, Banking, and Health Care systems. I have the deep feeling that the new paradigm, the Great Shift, is acting or has an effect upon the collective awareness on this planet Urantia. I may be wrong in my gut feeling, but I know something for sure – I have a lack of energy and a great need to sleep for many hours in the row. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 04:13:49 pm »
Thank you Ron, Father Michael and Father! I will do what I can as advised, it makes sense as I see it. Thank you Clency for that and let us pray that this "movement" may be a good one for the good of humanity. Strangely I was thinking of the QAnon movement but when I started reading about it on Wikipedia, it is more than I thought it to be as it turns out to be a fight against the deep state. After reading much of the material by authors who speak on the Secret Space Program in the USA, the deep state is very much involved in it and doing a lot to keep it secret for lots of reasons of their own. It is only due to the people who have been working in these secret programs are recently coming out to speak on it as they are wanting the public to be aware of what is going on. Again I find that there is a lot of fact and fiction mixed in and we do need to be careful here as to what is put out there. So be vigilant and wary on what people are doing. Thank you and shalom. 

Sue/7inOcean