Author Topic: ET technology  (Read 229 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
ET technology
« on: September 17, 2020, 08:08:18 am »
There is a website where people are talking about a healing machine called MED-BEDS that has been hidden from humanity by the Elitists and the Cabal for years. It seems that “the technology of the MED-BEDS is not from planet Earth. It is not human-created technology. It is a technology that is given to humanity by off-world ETs.  A Med Bed is based on tachyon particle energy and plasma (plasmatic) energy. The soil, the atmosphere, the water, everything in the universe is plasma energy, it’s just a different form through vibrational frequency.

For those who adhere to this ET-technology, they are very excited because they “imagine a world that's Cancer-free, disease-free, vaccine-free, autism-free where everyone is healthy, vibrant, and THRIVING. These Med beds even have the ability to re-grow organs including kidney, gall bladder, lymph nodes, etc through the use of Light Spectrum Frequencies.” Accordingly, an 80 year old woman, going through this technology, “could be 30-years old again in less than 3 minutes, 50 years pealed off her life.

The MED-BEDS machine is run by an Artificial Intelligence, a computer, so it is not out of control. It operates like an MRI, scanning everything in your body and identifying any disease or imperfection in your DNA and in about 2.5 mins you are cured. The machine can even regenerates cut-out or removed organs through a “re-atomization process.

This brings me to the thought that Jesus may be going actually through a similar process of acclimatization, even though there is nothing related to, foreseeing His incarnation. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ET technology
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 12:29:49 pm »
Hi Clency, I looked into ET-Technology Med-Beds and I believe this is the website:       

https://intothelight.news/            I didn't find the Med-Beds,  not because it wasn't there but because I got side track by another article which I will post here.

SPIRITUAL WARFARE, THE BATTLE BETWEEN LIGHT & DARK, AND THE ASCENSION OF HUMANITY INTO THE GOLDEN AGE
28.08.2020 20:56 EldoRa & Siman
I'm writing this with the primary intention of getting through & guiding anyone who may be stuck in fear, panic, and hopelessness with the way the world is right now!

Many of you following me have heard me share since January, even before the lockdown began, that the Corona Virus exists in one timeline and does NOT exist in another. It exists in one world, and does NOT exist in another.

'What exactly does this mean', some may ask? 'I mean, there *IS* a deadly flu-like virus out there, somewhere, that's apparently causing numerous days of illness and bed-rest, like the common flu but more enhanced we hear? And, even though we personally do not know ANYONE or perhaps not too many people who have caught this 'deadly' virus, the entire world is going bonkers over this, so then why are some people SH*T scared of this Virus, while others go about their day like there is NO pandemic threat?'

Let me explain. We live in a Vibrational Universe. The Vibration of our REALITY is decided by our VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY which is decided by several factors including our thoughts, emotions, belief systems, attachments, addictions, etc.

Timeline A: Those vibrating at a higher frequency attract a REALITY that matches that higher frequency. This reality could look more joyful, blissful, free, filled with laughter & creativity where they spend quality time in nature with the elements of AIR/WATER/EARTH, etc.

Anyone vibrating at these levels simply IS NOT an energetic match to FEAR and that their immune systems are healthy and thriving. Fear cannot be used as a WEAPON against them because it simply will not even 'register' in their field. In other words FEAR, which vibrates so low in the vibrational scale, does not even show up on their scale which is at a far higher frequency and therefore NOT a match to the frequency of FEAR.

Timeline B: Those vibrating at lower frequencies that are associated with feelings of guilt, heavy programming, emotional instability, fear, etc attract a REALITY that matches the frequency that they are emitting through these internal feeling states. Their lives are full of fear, worry, concern, stress, illness, negativity, over-thinking, over-stimulated brain, sadness, worry, confusion, depression etc. Their immune systems may not be as strong, and when combined with the deadly poison of FEAR, not to mention all the mind-control and subtle programming by channels such as the Main Stream MEDIA (tell-LIE-vision) the VIRUS becomes a match to their frequency.

You see how everything is VIBRATIONAL?

You see how FEAR and WORRY are actually PLACING some in a lower timeline?

You see how by FEAR'ING and WORRYING, you're more susceptible to be a vibrational MATCH to the PSY-OP tools being used to dumb & numb you down further?

You see how by inner-standing how THE LAW OF ATTRACTION works and by REALIZING that you are a physical manifestation of this law, and by KNOWING that you CREATE your REALITY based on the frequency that you VIBRATE at, people in a higher TIMELINE can walk around freely and blissfully without WORRY and therefore live a life of freedom even amidst these control structures? Not just that, but in this state, we are more POWERFUL to create POSITIVE CHANGE for the world? Getting infected or affected is not even a possibility for us because it simply does not exist as an option in our reality.

In other words, the version of the video game that we are in doesn't have the COVID APP, the Vaccine App, the 5G app, and so on.

There are so many of us living in this Ascended timeline. We see a completely different narrative of World Events because we have shut off our Television and turned on our INNER-KNOWING. We can smell truth from fiction in a heartbeat. For our hearts beat in resonance every time we see and hear the TRUTH and our stomach churns with distaste when we are in the presence of FALSEHOOD.

The masses are now waking up amidst the Greatest Mass Awakening this planet has ever experienced. As the vibration of this planet rises, completely unaware people are experiencing THIRD EYE ACTIVATIONS and beginning to ""see"" a new perspective on this world.

An unseen hand is guiding this Ascension process and there is a glorious Master Plan that is unfolding before our very eyes.

The curtains are about to be drawn and the truth will be revealed for all to see !! Welcome to the most exciting show in the Universe !!

With Love,
EldoRa

My YouTube videos are a gift from my heart to yours. Here's a video that I recorded in January, 2020, in Bali, to prepare my soul-family for what was coming. There are other videos that I invite you to check out as well.

Thanks for sharing Clency,
in Light & Life

Weydevu

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 04:15:13 pm »
Clency and Weydevu and all, when I googled the word "med beds" it went straight to the website "into the light" as you have so kindly put the link here Weydevu. If you look at the blue column with a list and look down the list there is the word med beds. Click on that and you will find the article Clency is referring to in more detail. If true, this is amazing  and will be very helpful to the health of humans on this planet. I was thinking, if I get on that bed I hope to not have to wear hearing-aids and glasses any more as my body is being renewed. Wow! But what does this do to the mind endowments of the spiritual input with the Adjuster? I would think it is retained. It is a very interesting site and thank you for finding this Clency.

see link:https://intothelight.news/files/2019-04-12-holographic-medical-pods.php

https://intothelight.news/files/2019-04-12-holographic-medical-pods.php

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 12:29:19 am »
Folks you are getting side tracked by the sensational media or people who get so excited they over emphasize what is possible for the moment.  I realize this is science fiction, but do you realize that the true science development is not the med bed or Jesus bed if you like, but real science achievement to be repeated as we do in the book Planetary and Sustainability as repeated by Monjoronson and Serara and Sierra and Rayson for the 5,000 ths time.  Look at the book and see what is coming and the goals they are setting to achieve including the science of RAYSON.

Rayson is proposing immediate engine development for no fossil fuel use and to be powered by the universe energy substructures you know something about but hardly enough yet you get all hyped up about med beds.  Med beds are NOT here.  Med beds are someone's fanciful rendition of "wouldn't it be nice" ideas  that have no basis in actual development much less fact.

While I see nothing wrong to post to ideas that science fiction proponents suggest as either real or possible, I feel duty bound to suggest to you you owe Rayson and the other Magisterial Sons yours support for what they are bringing to Urantia as sceintific gifts including the ability to generate electricity without using mineral natural resources to get electricity generated and to your home so cheaply it would be hard to figure out what 1 KWH actually costs.  That is only one break through coming.  There are others that put some of med bed to shame.  Some of this is in the book and some of it is not but where is the interest in what is to be delivered?    By the way I pay 0.075 per today, but 1 KWH but in 1975 cost me 0.0135 cents to produce but that was burning coal or Three Mile Island as I was on both grids at the time.

For reasons of State, RAYSON cannot respond right now, but I will tell you this too:  No one is going to be happier than the State of Idaho were they mine uranium for medical treat ment and plutonium grade uranium for nuclear weapons.  RAYSON proposes we take all the nuclear waste and move it t o Idaho and make that State the nuclear capital of the world and burn the huge amounts of radio active wastes for the improvement of the earth's magnetosphere which one can do if one knows how to put together a fluidized bed of cobalt and sodium and reset the atomic nucleus of Uranium to less that six percent of its present radioactive emissions and,   voila ,   you have nuclear waste turned into a rusting hulk of ferrite ore.  That is the kind of thing being brought for patent work and scentifice research to Urantia immediately.  Med bed?  Diseases will have to be fought over by man and his labs for now.

Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 12:33:31 am »
Thank you very much Ron for your response to my concern about making the presence of Jesus public, I think I have understood enough and it is hardly logical that this is the policy of the forum.
Regarding the extraordinary information on med-bed that Clency made as well as the magnificent document published by weydevu from the website intothelight.news written by EldoRa, I must say that I have assimilated them quite well and I have welcomed them because all that information does nothing but support that theory in which I have been battling for a long time where I place as the center of Creation the human being represented by a human robot whom I call in this immense divine video game, the wireless man, since in reality the physical body whom we mistake as our true being, is nothing more than an autonomous bioelectrical machine. And this is due to such amazing facts as those offered by the med-bed with which it is possible even to reconstruct mutilated limbs and other miraculous cures; It is possible because our individuality is intimately constituted by a vibrational genetic pattern which, when identified, is feasible that any structure of the body can be recreated. Consequently, as a result of the fact that everything is energy and that fear being the vibrational frequency that denies God, which is love (the highest vibrational frequency), fearful people manifest a very low vibrational frequency that makes them vulnerable, or attracts , to everything low as deadly viral infections. Just a simple look at what I believe can explain many of the things that we cannot understand with the naked eye. Thaks