Author Topic: New LIGHTLINE DUTCH SERVICE BEGINS THIS MONDAY THE 28TH OF September 2020  (Read 335 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
We announce a new LIGHTLINE service with your host Elise Van Ruth of the Netherlands at your service as host.

The category has been just added to the discussion forum with the schedules and numbers available for call in to a service that begins this MONDAY THE 28TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2020, New York Time and 9PM European time.

We have asked Elise to approach the new service with the idea of an international mix of contacts, and for that reason Elise has agreed to speak her native Dutch language and English when she feels it is appropriate for her audience.  She is favoring a good mix of Dutch and English with transmissions of the Voice of God to subscribers.  It is to be held weekly on Monday's but the first few times will be experimental to make sure this is the best time for local conditions to be held at that time and place.  

Please welcome our new host and join her Lightline this coming Monday, the 28th of September to give her a good send off in what are very important services for the new spiritual interests of our age and we hope for the future as well.  

WELCOME ELISE!  And Godspeed into your new role as Host of  a LIGHTLINE!

END
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 02:20:05 pm by newstarsaphire »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: New LIGHTLINE DUTCH SERVICE BEGINS THIS MONDAY THE 28TH OF September 2020
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 02:10:48 pm »
Welcome Elise, every tree is known by the fruit it bares. And I am told a wonderful harvest is to come through you. Blessed is your journey from now on.
Namaste' from one called Wenebojo.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 02:20:29 pm by newstarsaphire »

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 06:07:50 pm »
Welcome Elise. Good work to you 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 12:16:17 am »
Greetings Sofia Veronica for that high achievement of becoming a host for lightline in Dutch; sincere congratulations and I wish you total success.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 03:36:48 am »
Welcome to the band, Elise. You are bringing another musical instrument to the spiritual orchestra which I am sure will be very lovely to listen. OMG, imagine the musicians, all together as one, playing the same music, in different sounds, without cacophony, I think the whole world will be blown away. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 01:13:24 pm »
Congratulations Elise!  I know you will do a great job and I will try to get on to as many as I can.  It  is really good to see our Lightline grow.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 09:27:25 pm »
Bravo, Elise.  This step that you take lends me to quote what the first man on the moon, Neil Armstrong, said as he left his vehicle and jumped onto the moon, “ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN; ONE GIANI STEP FOR MANKIND.”

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 10:25:35 am »
Thanks to all my dear Forum friends for your comments and good wishes in starting my new task so very soon.
Your heartwarming words are very encouraging and supportive, they mean a lot to me and I hope, Clency, that by adding my 'musical instrument' to the spiritual orchestra will contribute to its beautiful harmony.  Elise SophiaVerionica

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 04:11:28 am »

Albert;

Location Place; ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY  28th, SEPTEMBER ; 2020; 10:15; A.M.; ANTANANARIVO morning time;

Subject: WELCOMING, CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES TO THE NEW HOST OF THE LIGTHLINE DUTCH SERVICE: ELISE ;

Category: NEW LIGHTLINE DUTCH SERVICE BEGINS THIS MONDAY ;

Author: Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Sister ELISE. I, certainly am late to send you my personal Congrats and Welcoming to be a Confirmed Host of the NEW LIGHTLINE DUTCH SERVICE THAT IS JUST BEGINNING TODAY MONDAY 28th.

But; please be assured that as being also a host I trully am proud that another member is taking off, flying  for the succeessfullness of the FATHER'S  WORK and that to the behalf of all the DUTCH PEOPLE and even all the possible international attendees that could participate and I wish them to be several.

Let be your succeess of reality one and your faith and  courage of exemplary ones for any potential talent to be realised to the Work of GOD.

Let Our GOD bless you in such a tremendous responsibilitIes 

With all my supporting prayers and my best wishes to you and your Community.

Albert

Domtia

End

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 09:43:18 am »
Thank you Albert for your best wishes and support. I keep following your reports that you are posting so regularly to inform us of the questions and concerns the people have in your country, of which many issues concern us as well. I pray that our Lightline will become as vibrant as yours.