Author Topic: Amadon and Amidon  (Read 167 times)

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Amadon and Amidon
« on: September 25, 2020, 11:32:05 pm »
Hello Everyone, here is a little anecdote to lighten things up a bit.

On Thursday I spent quite some time making the summary of the Netherlands Light Line. There was some discussion of Van and Amadon, and how Amadon had volunteered to join Van and be his friend. They worked together for a long time. Both Van and Amadon expressed joy at the prospect of working with Adam and Eve in the Educational system being prepared.

After posting the summary, I noticed on the email that there was an invitation to get an account on Angie's List, which is a service that provides recommendations and references for round the house handyman work. We needed a dead tree taken down, so I entered my name to find someone who could help us with that.

There were three references for tree service, and the first one mentioned was "Amidon Tree Service".
I pressed "enter" and I kid you not, within a minute there was a call from "Amidon Tree Service", Kent Amidon himself. He came out the next day and gave us a quote, and sure enough he got the job.

Didn't Van and Amadon prepare the Garden of Eden? Perhaps Van taught Amadon a lot about tree work!
Incidentally, Kent spent 15 years working on oil rigs, and knows all about heights and heavy lifting.
Somebody here has a sense of humor. . .

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Amadon and Amidon
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 01:25:34 am »
Song at Sunrise,
I had a similar experience.  At the time I had to go to the emergency room for a kidney stone, Ron had just given us a transmission from Archangel Ryan, and we all know who Gabriel is.  Well it just so happened that the doctor who treated me in the ER was named Dr. Gabriel Ryan, or maybe it was Ryan Gabriel.  I can't remember which name was first.  This is something that has to be more than coincidence.  I knew I was in good hands.
They wanted to do a procedure on me, but I said to him that I would make him a deal.  If he would give me a prescription to help pass it, I would drink plenty of lemonade and together WE could get that stone out.  He agreed and in just a couple of days the stone had completely dissolved!

p.s.  I appreciate all the work you do in transcribing the calls. :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 01:28:12 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken