Author Topic: Misc. questions  (Read 149 times)

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass away
    • View Profile
Misc. questions
« on: November 19, 2020, 09:15:26 pm »
Ron,
Thanks for the history of your fusion it really helps me make sense of the whole history of it! I have been reviewing my notes and have some other unrelated questions as follows:
1. Mention has been made of Thought Adjusters who had dozens or even hundreds of previous life experiences. Does this mean each of those human subjects has not chosen life or am I missing something?

RON:  Your Adjuster Roger has 335 previous life experiences, and that is direct from your Adjuster to tell me that.  He says you are the last if you play your cards right.  I laugh as that is typical Adjuster speech Roger you have a good one who is radically happy about your progress.  Most life experiences of Adjusters on Urantia today are with humans just evolved on new planets and they do not survive as usual.  Andon and Fonta versions on new human planets are very slow to recognize the status of a supreme being outside of their own immediate needs.  Your Adjuster served in with 0ne hundred five brand new humans and learned the basics of what it was to teach humans about the recognition of God is fundamental terms.  The other lives are typical of what are living on Urantia today and that is not good to speak to, but you know the situation and condition.   Your Adjuster has spoken to Ron before and he laughs with me often and we thank you too Ron.  K

2. Can you explain what a vector is?

RON:  A Vector is the name of an action promise let loose from the Deities.  Intention to do something for you or for the planet or for the universe, is designed to be a will action that moves in a linear way to the target of such an action.

3. What happened to the other 31 apostate planets that were part of the Lucifer rebellion? I get the impression many of them no longer exist.

RON:  Actually there were 37 apostate planets Roger as your Urantia Book states, and Urantia was one of  those planets suborned by Lucifer into joining with him as a planetary thief that ruined almost all of them.  Today Urantia, the 37th and last planet to join that apostate group, is getting a Magisterial Mission.  Tomorrow, thirty-five of  those apostate planets will received their version of a Magisterial Mission too, and that is in concert, not with Urantia, but the mandates of Michael to clear the entire Planetary System of Satania of the last remnants of the Lucifer Rebellion. Only one of the 37 planets has disappeared, and that disappeared because it blew up out of too much haste to cool its central core and we lost about 700 million human souls, all reclaimed that could be reclaimed now living fully and well on the mansion worlds in Satania's eastern province of Orion.

4. Have you run across Martin Gardner on the mansion worlds? (he wrote a book critical of The Urantia Book) I was just wondering what he might have to say about it now.
Thanks, Ron.

RON -  "Yes, I have it and read it and was highly disappointed at the cheap treatment he gave a book he had no clue about as to its origins or its import.  He is a hack as far as I am concerned and his science fiction stories are full of cheap thrills without a lot of science prospects in them either in my opinion.  Yes, Roger, I know all about it.  HE even repeats my avatar in his list of avatars being used by the then nascent teaching mission, now history too, at that time of writing.  K

R
Raz
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 10:56:33 pm by Ron Besser »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Misc. questions
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 09:52:07 am »
Good morning Ron,

I thank you for your answer to my question on Existential Deity, very interesting reading and I love very
much this kind of subject.

My question now is concerning the answer you give to Roger Raz that he has a good Adjuster with previous
life experiences and happy with his progress.

Does my Adjuster has also previous life experiences and is He happy with my progress?
Sincerely I would like to know where I stand.

RON:  Robert, is your Adjuster a different type from all of our Adjusters on Urantia now?  No, He is not different, as you do not send an inexperienced Adjuster to a world like Urantia, I assure you.  Your Adjuster has frequently spoken to me and today He is very shy as I hear Him not at all t his morning.  (Morning without birds I must admit . . . )  But here is the Advisory Angel on this subject to t ell me this:  Robert your Adjuster is a very old Being.  He has had, like my Adjuster, over 425 lives to live through over the huge time span your Adjuster has been doing this to bring humanity to perfection.  Well, okay, 425 trials and no one took Him up on Life Eternal, so to speak, but he is with your now Robert, and he has this one last request:  "For God's sake transmit!"  'Ron says you can do it so do it I am just a pawn in his hands.'  Now Robert I hear from your Adjuster, and He is right  I am just a fawn in perpetuity of the sillies at time.   What do you wait for Robert?  He says.   Ron says the same but he knows what you wait for and that is seeming inability to get going.   You have to  arbitrate the stand off Robert yourself.  Hope this answers your own question too.

RON

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Robert
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:38:23 am by Ron Besser »

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Misc
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 07:21:23 am »
November 21, 2020, Samara, Russia, local time 16.00. Message.

Greetings, Prozonov.

We need to inform you that Moronjonson will soon appear before the eyes of humanity. He has already incarnated and is preparing for his mission on Urantia. It is closely related to the second coming, the timing of which will be adjusted.

We hope that you can be our assistant and guide of information for mortals who care about what is happening and will happen on the planet.

It is necessary to be constantly in touch and, if possible, not to miss our calls and messages.

People should know the truth, even if it is bitter and unpleasant.

The question is, do they believe in this information or laugh it off and twist a finger to their temples, is this transmitter normal?

We ask you not to pay attention to such people. This is their choice. Keep informing mortals despite negative reactions. They will understand a lot, but not immediately, until, as they say in Russia, "cancer will not hang on a mountain."

Time is running out. Brace yourself, be vigilant and careful. Do not put yourself at risk, do not take rash actions.

God is with us. Until next time.

Thank you dear teacher for the guidance.

21 ноября 2020, Самара, Россия, местное время 16.00. Сообщение.
Приветствую тебя, Прозонов.
Нам необходимо тебе сообщить, что Моронжонсон вскоре предстанет перед очами человечества. Он уже воплотился и готовится к своей миссии на Урантии. Она тесно связана со вторым пришествием, сроки которой будут скорректированы.
Мы надеемся, что ты сможешь быть нашим помощником и проводником информации для смертных, которым не все равно, что происходит и будет происходить на планете.
Необходимо постоянно находиться на связи и по возможности не пропускать наши вызовы и сообщения.
Люди должны знать правду даже если она горькая и неприятная.
Вопрос в том, верят ли они в эту информацию или отшучиваются и крутят пальцем у виска, нормальный ли этот передатчик?
Мы просим не обращать внимания на таких людей. Это их выбор. Продолжайте информировать смертных не смотря на негативную реакцию. Многое поймут, но не сразу, пока как говорят в России «рак на горе не свиснет».
Времени остается мало. Готовьтесь, будьте бдительны и осторожны. Не подвергайте себя риску, не совершайте необдуманных действий.
С нами Бог. До связи.
Спасибо дорогой учитель за наставления.