Author Topic: To Vaccinate or Not  (Read 144 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
To Vaccinate or Not
« on: January 07, 2021, 01:39:09 am »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: To Vaccinate or Not
Date/Time: 7th Jan 2021  07:39 Local  06.39 Z

https://app.box.com/s/889y81y7fxlszcichj03sdcd43th3wq2

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: To Vaccinate or Not
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 10:32:39 am »
Hi Lemuel, I agree with you that we should be on our guard with the deep state but I think vaccines are beneficial for our health.As you know we have wiped out measles, smallpox, polio, and many other diseases with vaccines but I must admit I am a bit skeptical with the Covid 19 vaccine and only time will tell if it succeeds .Am looking forward to the return of Jesus, hope it happens soon as our planet is in a bad situation. Pliktarious.

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: To Vaccinate or Not
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 03:15:01 pm »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio recording

To vaccinate or not

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. I would like to talk this morning about whether or not to be vaccinated against Covid-19 virus. I am sure you are all aware that so many countries are racing to develop a vaccine against the virus and it is already been administered in most European countries, here in Spain as I know, in Germany, in France and in other countries. Well, whether to be vaccinated or not is a personal choice that people have to make of course. I just want to mention a few things that may help you to decide in one way or the other, but it is not my intention to motivate you in one way or the other, that is to say I just want to give you the benefit of my experience over the years and you must make what you will.

Sitting here this morning, thinking about the present situation in regards to the vaccine, for some reasons, the thought of John Lennon and the Beatles and George Harrison came to my mind. As you know the Beatles was a very popular group that started in the in the 60’s and it came into my mind that the reason why John Lennon and George Harrison went to India, in fact in search of the Maharishi and perhaps some of you will not remember this if you are too young, but I think most of you here on the forum are old enough to remember the Beatles. Well, John Lennon and George Harrison went off to India in search of a Maharishi. Well, to cut a long story short, they had some experiences with this Maharishi and in fact it was the beginning of the end of the Beatles.

I mention this, it is only because John Lennon more than Paul McCartney was a young man who had sinuous thoughts about the way we live, the system and we all know his song “Imagine”, it is a beautiful, popular song and it has a very strong message of course. Well, as you all know John Lennon was assassinated in New York, outside his flat, if I remember rightly, not far from Central Park. So, John Lennon and his song “Imagine” has become almost a musical icone against the system and I am sure all of us here on the forum have come up through our years of searching by reading, goodness knows how many books and co-operating consciously or unconsciously with our Thought Adjusters that finally brought us here to the serara forum. So, I am sure, most of us have read so many new age literature and have read so many fables about conspiracy and of course you have to make and to come to your own conclusion and how and why, what are we going to do with.(?)

I am just thinking certain things this morning about the system that has been put upon us throughout all of our lives. We, here on the forum, are very well aware of these things of course, we know it is referred as the house that Jack built. Well, I personally will not have the vaccine, I will never have had the vaccine against the flu, I am totally against vaccination, simply because I do not trust the pharmaceutical industry, not at all. This is my personal opinion of course and that is it, I will never be vaccinated against anything. Apart from not trusting the industry, for me personally, it is a tremendous lack of faith. My life is in the hands of my Thought Adjuster, my will is His Will be done and I am sure it is the same for all of you here on the forum. We are here to do Father’s Will and of course many times, to do Father’s Will demands a tremendous leap of faith for us, especially for those who are hosts at LightLines, but all of us who want to help the Magisterial Missions, we want to serve because it is our lives to serve, this is what we want to do and wanted to do for so many years.

But we all know, for almost a year now, the world has been suffering this terrible contamination of this virus and there have been many antidotes and speculations, conspiracies and there are so much doubt and controversy about the source of this virus, where did it come from. I mentioned the other day that we cannot trust anything or anyone these days, because of fake news. In general terms, I am sure that most people do not have faith anymore in their politicians and to-day and yesterday look at the situation in Washington is just unbelievable what is happening. So, putting one thing and another, the situation, because of the system and it is the system, whether you want to refute them or not, it does not matter what you call them. The system has been in place all of our lives and we continue to suffer because of this system and this is why we are all so desperately eager and waiting for the Missions to go public and also the return of our Beloved Jesus. As I have received the other day when Jesus returns, we are going to see some extraordinary things that are going to put an end once and for all to this system.

Well, coming back to whether or not you should be vaccinated against the virus, as I say it is a personal choice that you must make. For my part, as I said, I will not be taking the vaccination. I am living in an old people residence and here the people are eagerly waiting to be vaccinated and I have been asked to vaccinate and I said no and the personnel looked at me, raised her eye-brows as if I was an alien from an outer space, but she did not ask me why, so of course I did not give her my reasons. So, dear brothers and sisters, this morning with these words, I would just like you to reflect, sincerely, seriously and deeply whether or not you choose to be vaccinated against the virus. I am sure you have already all witnessed throughout the world, different pharmaceutical countries racing to produce their own vaccins, because of course it is a tremendous business for them. The pharmaceutical industry is a multi-billion dollars industry every year.

Well, I could go on for a long time talking about this, but it is not necessary, I think you get the picture of what I am trying to say. So, please brothers and sisters, think very carefully before you make your choice about whether to be vaccinated or not. That is all I want to say this morning. Anyway, it is always a pleasure to talk to you and I hope to talk to you again very soon. Thank you so much for listening and I say have a good-day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.