Author Topic: Yesterday, 6 January 2021 - to acknowledge it  (Read 300 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yesterday, 6 January 2021 - to acknowledge it
« on: January 07, 2021, 11:07:20 am »
  I did hear, as the American people heard too, President Macron of France, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands, and Germany, speak to and for the welfare of America yesterday, the 6 th of January 2021.  They were, of course, referring to the insurrection of Trump followers invading the people’s house, the capital building of the Congress of the United States, and spoiling two hundred years of peaceful transition from one President to the next.  It took the Capitol Police, the State Police of Virginia and Maryland, the DC police, and several government agencies to quell the riot.  The electoral votes were certified in the wee hours of this morning by a Congress back in session after the desks and doors smashed were set right up and the people’s business proceeded to certify.

Since we on this site are most interested in the work of spirit, and with the exception of a Wednesday Lightline at the time, no voice was heard concerning the issue of the American government and the fact of so many spirit Missions were and are considered to take place inItially on American soil.  I have been warned from time to time by their point of view t hat unless there is a welcome mat out strong enough to sustain these missions on American soil, there was always the alternative to st and back and let America turn itself upside down and evade its heritage as the most stable democracy in the world.  We certainly put that to shame this past Wednesday, and the pieces still not put back together this Thursday well enough to assure anyone we can still do it.

I remind you t hat Spirit was already looking at the US government to partner with it in a stabilizing Regency.  Washington DC knows nothing of that idea, and Biden would be the first to learn of such an irregular idea to sustain the Presidency, but I must say that in the midst of all the turmoil yesterday, spirit was quiet and we still do not know what, if anything, this results in the days after of that shameful doing of an American insurrection on its own government.

The quiet regains no voice today either, the 7th of January.  I can only remind readers we are part of the design to bring to Urantia more than we can use at the present time, but we must learn to use it, or retrograde into a style of life that is hardly worthy of the better things we are capable of.  I leave this post as it is before noon here on the east coast of the USA, simply as an acknowledgement that we saw what happened, we see the lack of serious response from our government to do anything about it, and wish that there be some sign that the US Senate or the House of Representatives demand something be done to rid ourselves of an executive government so unworthy to represent the true America to the rest of the world, and to the ideals of spiritual renaissance we so desperately need to start its choice to show itself very soon!

Ron Besser/Admin

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Finally I can speak without being put down by the cabal on the planet Urantia.  They tore everybody loose yesterday and reveled in the idea they had an incident led by the Trump bandits to kill off the entire idea of a Magisterial Mission.  Not so.  We look at what Ron writes above and agree whole heartedly it needs to be heard.  He is one of the few who calls a spade a spade, and all must understand we still have a loose insurrection in spirit to clear again too on Urantia.

“For reasons of State, let us recover today when we could not speak to yesterday, and that is the loss of face and the loss of study over issues that matter but fail to take hold of the American psyche, or the American mind, as while the Capitol caught fire with insurrection, Wall Street prospered and did not miss a beat to set new prosperity records.

“For that reason we on Salvington heard the signal loud and clear, and for that reason, we have let it be known to Ron and to the rest of you who listen, there is no free food or free concern for the American market or for the American governance that must right itself or never take hold again as the prize of all lives on Urantia to become part of it.  For those reasons we must take hold of the American branch of government called the Executive Branch, and chastise it good for its lack of leadership and its total incommunicado stand that Trump insist insists is his right to stand for.  He has lost all matters of State and all matters of a good-will President, for good!

“We declare the entire matter null and void not, but we must clear the air around the Presidency quickly or it loses its dignity before world affairs, and for that reason we stand not back, bur forward to determine just how much we handle anew and how much we digest what we have to over this insurrection Ron rightly cause an attempted coup or putsch.  

“We see it too and that is not pretty.  The people who carried it out are dangerous and lost.  They have no real reason to be proud of anything they did, and for that reason they are dismissed not only by spirit, but by any thinking individual who cannot conjure up words enough to condemn what they say January 6th in the American Capital of Washington, DC.   I am now letting all you know we cannot tolerate them anymore than you can, but for reasons of State, we also cannot tear down the wall that separates them and the American people who know darn well this is not the symbol that America must ever show again.  For that reason I tell you the following:

1 - No further elucidation of American power is present for the world to see or use until we reign in those elements in the American government which see themselves as holders of the final disposition of Iran or Russia;

2 - No wish to further elucidate what we are going to do for the proposed Regency;

“We complete this statement that there is no further concern right away over the entire matter for Urantia or the American people.   We have more to say later but for now this completes all essentially be done for now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Yesterday, 6 January 2021 - to acknowledge it
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 12:28:11 pm »
A regency : the office, jurisdiction, or control of a regent or body of regents exercising the ruling power during the minority, absence, or disability of a sovereign.

A presidency : the office, function, or term of office of a president.

Questions : are a presidency and a regency regimes compatible at the same time ? Between Great Britain and the United States of America, which suits more to a Celestial Regency ?

To dissipate any controversy, let me say that I am not the one to contradict any choice, but what has occurred in Washington D.C makes me pondering about an eventual consequence of imposing a regency, be it Celestial, that is not welcome in a presidential ruling.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 01:23:28 pm »
What happened yesterday, seen all over the world, the insurrection, the invasion of the Capitol is the refrain of David Bowie's music: This is not America.

I believe that the American people are democratic. And that the USA, with the new president who will take office in a few days, will breathe democracy again.

Everyone saw what happened yesterday. You know what? I did not sleep all night, just to watch, live, the confirmation of the election of the president elected by the National Congress, at 05:33 local time in Brasília, I was watching the declaration of the US election certification live on television. like Biden, winner. That was 3:33 am local time on the US east coast. Hours waiting, no sleep. I had an appointment in the morning, 9 am, with a pulmonologist, because I have asthma, but everything is fine with me. And then I slept a few hours, because today I went back to work (home office),

Due to the importance of the events, I had to write messages here at the Serara Forum, joining the strong international rejection of all really democratic leaders in the world who condemned the anti-democratic act of invasion of the Capitol (USA) by right-wing extremists.

This time, I agree with former American Republican President George W Bush, when he said that the USA is not a banana republic. Yes, yesterday was a sad day that will pass and be recorded in the history of democracy in the USA and the world, as the day of democracy's infamy. A memory that in my view represents, that happened yesterday. The invasion of the Capitol, the birthplace of Western democracy in the modern world, This is not America.

https://www.letras.mus.br/david-bowie/5429/traducao.html

=======

Post Scriptum (Important):

We are experiencing historic and important moments for democracy. And now it's time to speak. And talk a lot. In favor of democracy in all democratic countries, by people, by leaders who are truly committed to democracy.

A comment more than necessary for all democracies in the world, including, and especially, for Brazil.

Just to mention Brazil. What a few Brazilian leaders do not know, or at least pretend not to know:

It is that even the elected people have limits, or rules to follow, under penalty of crime of responsibility (process of impecheament).

Winning an election does not mean a blank check to commit barbarism like orchestrating, and inciting extremists to an invasion of a Congress (Legislative Power) or closure of the Judiciary.

=======

Post Scriptum 2 (More importantly, as it is very specific to my country, Brazil).

It also commits a crime of responsibility (process of impecheament) when some leaders boycott public health practices such as trying to boycott in any way, either with untruth or with joking comments, or as an omission by not making ample publicity for vaccination campaigns and mainly, whether not setting an example, being the first to be vaccinated, vaccines that have a proven immunization index according to criteria established by the World Health Organization.

I say that an excellent rate of immunization of the Butantan Institute's vaccine with the Chinese company, the Coronavac vaccine, was released, with 78% in mild cases and reaching 100% in severe cases.

If a few Brazilian leaders of the federal government continue with the vaccine war, to the detriment of the health of the Brazilian people, yes, it is an evident crime of responsibility subject to impecheament.

What is most important for a serious leader is the health of his people. Continuing with the vaccine war (which is being promoted by a few Brazilian leaders of the federal government) is a crime of responsibility, yes, it must be prosecuted and impeached.

=======

Post Scriptum 3 (Why don't the greatest leaders of a democratic country have a blank check? - Enough! No more irresponsibility without democratic punishment! A message to the world's undemocratic leaders in democratic countries)

It's simple. Democratically elected leaders have sworn to obey the Constitution.

It's that simple. The duty to respect the Constitution, when not obeyed, mainly, by the greatest leaders of a democratic country, results in the crime of responsibility, in an impecheament process.

The impecheament process is an ally for true democracies that are not banana republics.

Or, alternatively, many countries have other, faster alternatives like Amendment 25 in the US, and if the leader has a minimum of dignity, in severe cases of insurrection, he must voluntarily ask for the renounce. And if you don't, democratic mechanisms should be used, even if there are only a few weeks left to exercise. What can an uncontrolled person do if he is not contained? Yes, there are mechanisms to contain uncontrolled people in high positions in real democracies that are not banana republics. Yes, courage is needed, but true leaders are courageous.

In the Urantia Book, there is a class of special ascending human beings, those high in authority. They are people who, during their physical life, held high positions and acted with courage at decisive moments.

This is what the USA, Brazil and the world needs now. Enough of a few irresponsible demagogues who are acting irresponsibly in democratic countries and who are rightly criticized by the press for their constant abuse of power and irresponsibility. Enough. The world deserves better people leading democratic countries, and I speak specifically of a few irresponsible leaders from some countries who are known to the world. I don't need to say the country, the name, because it is public knowledge of the few anti-democratic leaders who are in democratic countries, who commit absurdities, incite invasions in Congress (Legislative Branch) that are against science and public health and well-being of the peoples themselves. There are mechanisms to remove these people from power, these few leaders of Brazil when they act irresponsibly with their own people, democratic mechanisms.

=======

Post Scriptum 4 (There are many examples for impecheament)

I mentioned the case of disregard for public health, as a cause of impechemeant.

But, of course, there are other serious facts that must also have the same treatment.

Example, a leader in a democratic country spreading fake news of fraud in elections without proof. This is the greatest disrespect for democracy. And yes it is a case of impecheament. If you accuse yourself, you must present evidence and forward it to the Judiciary for electoral investigation and punishment. The simple accusation of electoral fraud without evidence is the greatest disrespect for a democracy.

Another example, acting irresponsibly at the level of Foreign Relations, being racist with a certain race. Yes, racist does not mean that the black race is racist. Racist can be against the yellow (Asians), indigenous race.

A racist foreign policy is against the constitution of serious democratic countries. All races deserve respect.

Another example, the devastation of the environment irresponsibly.

Of course, there are many other situations of impechament, to be used in the face of the absurdities of some anti-democratic leaders who are in democratic countries.

Enough! No more listening to the news with real nonsense from anti-democratic leaders who are in democratic countries.

May the true leaders of democratic countries act with democratic mechanisms such as impechement, or another mechanism provided for in their Constitutions, against the absurdities and irresponsibilities of the few anti-democratic leaders in the world who are in democratic countries.

=======

Post Scriptum (5): How will the term of responsibility reduce vaccination in Brazil? - Another cause of crime of liability against public health liable to impecheament

I respect Lemuel's opinion that he doesn't like to get vaccinated.

On the contrary, I take vaccines in all vaccination campaigns in Brazil, for example, the annual vaccine against the influenza virus (influenza), among other vaccines, as I was vaccinated recently with two different vaccines against (bacterial) pneumonia , etc.

Normally, in Brazil, a large part of the population gets vaccinated, thanks to the vaccination campaigns of the federal government.

However, in the last few years, the percentage of people vaccinated in the face of the negligence of the federal government has dropped a lot, a real omission, given the few advertising campaigns broadcast on television.

And, unfortunately, the current federal government of Brazil has also not done its part, major vaccination advertising campaigns.

I was vaccinated my whole life, with various types of vaccines, and I never asked if the vaccine was produced in Brazil or in another country and I never had to sign a term of responsibility. I am 55 (fifty-five) years old and I have been vaccinated, here in Brazil, my whole life in various advertising campaigns.

So, I support vaccination.

I respect Lemuel's opinion of not wanting to get vaccinated, according to today's message, but I have the opposite opinion, that it is important to get vaccinated.

But respect for opinions is good, and I repeat Lemuel's opinion.

But, the leaders of the countries have other major responsibilities, the public health of their citizens. So, it may even be a college for ordinary people to vaccinate or not. But for world leaders it is necessary to set an example by getting vaccinated, so that their people will look for the vaccine.

If a leader of a country escapes its responsibility as a national leader, that is, the need to vaccinate, showing as an example to its citizens. Or worse, if you publicly refuse to be vaccinated, this is a crime of responsibility. A leader is not an ordinary citizen. If he didn’t want to be a leader who didn’t run, this would be in a democratic government. A public leader has responsibilities and must set an example.

On the other hand, a new and very serious issue in Brazil. For the first time in the history of public health in a major vaccination campaign in Brazil, it will be necessary to sign a term of responsibility. This was the interview just now.

This will decrease vaccination, as people will be concerned. Like this: - What do I have to sign a term of responsibility of which I am responsible in case of any reaction?

This never happened in Brazil in major vaccination campaigns.

Health experts in Brazil have already reported the huge setback in vaccination if this novelty is implemented that has never been used in major vaccination campaigns in Brazil, the term of responsibility.

Liability term rhymes with liability crime. How long will it take for some of our country's leaders to act irresponsibly with the health of the people, such as this new term, which will make most of the population give up vaccinating?

A few Brazilian leaders have not yet realized that they have to do a big vaccination campaign with the vaccination of the majority of the population to control, in some time, maybe in the medium term (some months) the pandemic covid-19 and return the economy ?

Some Brazilian leaders say the economy is the main one. If you think like that, vaccinate the majority of the population and create mechanisms to stimulate this and not mechanisms to discourage vaccination as the term of responsibility in this great vaccination campaign against covid-19, which may start on January 20 here in Brazil .

=======

O que aconteceu ontem, visto por todo o mundo, a insurreição, a invasão do Capitólio é o refrão da música de David Bowie: Isso não é a América.

Eu acredito que o povo americano é democrático. E que os EUA, com o novo presidente que irá tomar posse em poucos dias, irá voltar a respirar a democracia.

Todo o mundo viu o que aconteceu ontem. Sabem de uma coisa? Eu não dormi a noite inteira, só para assistir, ao vivo, a confirmação da eleição do presidente eleito pelo Congresso Nacional, às 05:33, horário local de Brasília, eu estava vendo ao vivo na televisão a declaração da certificação da eleição dos EUA como Biden, vencedor. Isso era 03:33 horário local da costa leste dos EUA. Horas esperando, sem dormir. Eu tinha consulta de manhã, 09 horas, com pneumologista, pois tenho asma, mas está tudo bem comigo. E depois dormi algumas poucas horas, pois hoje voltei a trabalhar (home office),

Pela importância dos acontecimentos tinha que escrever mensagens aqui no Fórum Serara me unindo ao forte repúdio internacional de todos os líderes realmente democráticos no mundo que condenaram o ato antidemocrático de invasão do Capitólio (EUA) por extremistas de direita.

Desta vez, eu concordo com o ex-presidente americano republicano George W Bush, quando disse que os EUA não é uma república das bananas. Sim, ontem foi um dia triste que irá passar e ficar registrado na história da democracia dos EUA e do Mundo, como o dia da infâmia da democracia. Uma lembrança que em minha visão, representa, que o aconteceu ontem. A invasão do Capitólio, o berço da democracia ocidental do mundo moderno, Isso não é América.

https://www.letras.mus.br/david-bowie/5429/traducao.html

=======  

Post Scriptum (Importante):

Estamos vivendo momentos históricos e importantes para a democracia. E agora é hora de falar. E falar muito. A favor da democracia em todo os países democráticos, por pessoas, por líderes realmente comprometidos com a democracia.

Um comentário mais do que necessário para todas as democracias do mundo, inclusive, e principalmente, para o Brasil.

Apenas para mencionar o Brasil. O que alguns poucos líderes brasileiros não sabem, ou pelo menos fingem não saber:

É que mesmo as pessoas eleitas tem limites, ou regras para seguir, sob pena de crime de responsabilidade (processo de impecheament).

Vencer uma eleição não significa um cheque em branco para cometer barbáries como orquestrar, e incitar extremistas para uma invasão de um Congresso (Poder Legislativo) ou fechamento do Poder Judiciário.

=======

Post Scriptum 2 (Mais importante ainda, pois é muito específico a meu país, Brasil).

Também comete crime de responsabilidade (processo de impecheament) quando alguns líderes boicotam práticas de saúde pública como tentar boicotar de qualquer forma, seja com inverdades, seja com comentários jocosos, seja como omissão ao não fazer ampla publicidade de campanhas de vacinação e principalmente, seja não dando o exemplo, sendo o primeiro a se vacinar, vacinas que possuem comprovado indice de imunização conforme critérios estabelecidos pela Organização Mundial da Saúde.

Digo isto que foi divulgada um ótimo índice de imunização da vacina do Instituto Butantan com a empresa chinesa, a vacina Coronavac, com 78% em casos leves e chegando a 100% nos casos graves.

Se alguns poucos líderes brasileiros do governo federal continuar com a guerra da vacina, em prejuízo a saúde do povo brasileiro, sim, é um evidente crime de responsabilidade passível de impecheament.

O que tem mais importante para um líder sério que é a saúde de seu povo. Continuar com a guerra das vacinas (que está sendo promovido por alguns poucos líderes brasileiros do governo federal) sim é crime de responsabilidade, sim, deve ser processado e afastado em impeachment.

=======

Post Scriptum 3 (Por que os maiores líderes de um país democrático não tem um cheque em branco? - Basta! Chega de irresponsabilidades sem punição democrática! Um recado  aos líderes antidemocráticos do mundo que estão em países democráticos)

É simples. Os líderes eleitos democraticamente juraram obedecer a Constituição.

É simples assim. O dever de respeito a Constituição, quando não obedecido, principalmente, pelos líderes maiores de uma país democrático tem como consequência o crime de responsabilidade, em um processo de impecheament.

O processo de impecheament é uma aliado para as verdadeiras democracias que não são Repúblicas de bananas.

Ou, alternativamente, muitos países tem outras alternativas mais céleres como a Emenda 25 nos EUA, e se o líder tiver um mínimo de dignidade, em casos graves de inssureição, deve pedir voluntariamente a renúncia. E se não fizer isso, mecanismos democráticos devem ser usados, nem que faltem apenas algumas semanas de exercício. O que uma pessoa descontrolada pode fazer se não for contida? Sim, existe mecanimos para conter pessoas descontroladas em cargos elevados em verdadeiras democracias que não sejam repúblicas de bananas. Sim, é necessário coragem, mas verdadeiro líderes são corajosos.

No Livro de Urantia, existe uma classe de seres humanos ascendentes especiais, os altos em autoridade. São pessoas que, durante a sua vida física tiveram altos cargos e agiram com coragem em momentos decisivos.

É isto que os EUA, o Brasil e o mundo precisa agora. Basta de alguns poucos demagogos irresponsáveis que estão agindo de forma irresponsável em países democráticos e que são criticados pela imprensa de forma correta por causa de seus constantes abusos de poder e irresponsabilidades. Chega. O mundo merece pessoas melhores liderando países democráticos, e isto eu falo, especificamente, de alguns poucos líderes irresponsáveis de alguns países e que são de conhecimento de todo o mundo. Não preciso dizer o país, o nome, pois é de conhecimento público os poucos líderes antidemocráticos que estão em países democráticos, que cometem absurdos, incitam invasões em Congresso (Poder Legislativo) que são contra a ciência e a saúde pública e o bem-estar dos próprios povos. Existem mecanismos para retirar do poder estas pessoas, estes poucos líderes do Brasil quando agem de forma irresponsável com seu próprio povo, mecanismos democráticos.

=======

Post Scriptum 4 (Existem muitos exemplos para impecheament)

Eu mencionei o caso de descaso com a saúde publica, como causa de impechemeant.

Mas, logicamente, existem outros fatos graves que também devem ter o mesmo tratamento.

Exemplo, um líder em um país democrático espalhar notícias falsas (fake news) de fraudes em eleições sem prova. Este é o maior desrepeito a democracia. E sim é caso de impecheament. Se acusar deve apresentar provas e encaminhar ao Poder Judiciário para apuração e punição eleitoral. A simples acusação de fraude eleitoral sem provas é o maior desrespeito a uma democracia.

Outro exemplo, agir irresponsavelmente  a nível de Relações Exteriores sendo racista com determinada raça. Sim racista não significa ser racista a raça negra. Racista pode ser contra a raça amarela (asiáticos), indígenas.

Uma política de Relações Exteriores racista é contra a Constituição dos países democráticos sérios. Todas raças merecem respeito.

Outro exemplo, a devastação do meio ambiente de forma irresponsável.

Logicamente, existem muitos outras situações de impechament, para serem usadas diante dos absurdos de alguns líderes antidemocráticos que estão em países democráticos.

Chega! Chega de ouvir as notícias com verdadeiros absurdos de líderes antidemocráticos que estão em países democráticos.

Que os líderes verdadeiros dos países democráticos ajam com mecanismos democráticos como o impechement, ou outro mecanismo previsto em suas Constituições, contra os absurdos e irresponsabilidades de alguns poucos lideres antidemocráticos do mundo que estão em países democráticos.

=======

Post Scriptum (5): Como o termo de responsabilidade irá diminuir a vacinação no Brasil? - Mais um motivo de crime de responsabilidade contra a saúde pública passível de impecheament

Eu respeito a opinião de Lemuel que não gosta de se vacinar.

Eu, pelo contrário, tomo vacinas em todas as campanhas de vacinação do Brasil, por exemplo, a vacina anual contra o vírus da gripe (influenza), entre outras vacinas, como me vacinei, recentemente, com duas vacinas diferentes contra pneumonia (bacteriana), etc.

Normalmente, no Brasil, grande parte da população se vacina, graças as campanhas de vacinação do governo federal.

No entanto, nos últimos anos, caiu e muito o percentual de pessoas vacinadas diante do descaso do governo federal, verdadeira omissão, diante de poucas campanhas publicitárias divulgadas na televisão.

E, infelizmente, o atual governo federal do Brasil também não tem feito sua parte, grandes campanhas publicitárias de vacinação.

Eu me vacinei a vida inteira, com vários tipos de vacinas, e nunca perguntei se a vacina era produzida no Brasil ou em outro país e nunca tive que assinar um termo de responsabilidade. Eu tenho 55 (cinquenta e cinco) anos de idade e me vacinei, aqui no Brasil, a vida inteira em várias campanhas publicitárias.

Então, eu apoio a vacinação.

Eu respeito a opinião de Lemuel em não querer se vacinar, conforme mensagem de hoje, mas eu tenho opinião contrária, que é importante se vacinar.

Mas é bom o respeito as opiniões, e eu repito respeito a opinião de Lemuel.

Mas, os líderes dos países tem outras responsabilidades maiores, a saúde pública de seus cidadãos. Então, pode ser até uma faculdade para um cidadão comum em vacinar ou não. Mas para os líderes mundiais é necessário dar o exemplo se vacinando, para que seu povo procure a vacina.

Se um líder de um país fugir de sua responsabilidade como líder nacional, ou seja, a necessidade de vacinar mostrando como exemplo para seus cidadãos. Ou pior, se negar publicamente a se vacinar, isto é um crime de responsabilidade. Um líder não é um cidadão comum. Se não quisesse ser um líder que não se candidatasse, isto em um governo democrático. Um líder público tem responsabilidades e deve dar exemplo.

Por outro lado, uma questão nova e gravíssima no Brasil. Pela primeira vez na história da saúde pública em uma grande campanha de vacinação pelo Brasil será necessário assinar um termo de responsabilidade. Isto foi a entrevista agora a pouco.

Isto irá diminuir a vacinação, pois as pessoas ficarão preocupadas. Tipo assim:- Como assim eu tenho que assinar um termo de responsabilidade de que eu sou o responsável em caso de alguma reação?

Isto nunca aconteceu no Brasil em grandes campanhas de vacinação.

Especialistas na área da saúde no  Brasil já relataram o grande retrocesso na vacinação se for implementado esta novidade que nunca foi usada em grandes campanhas de vacinação no Brasil, o termo de responsabilidade.

Termo de responsabilidade rima com crime de responsabilidade. Até quando alguns líderes de nosso país irão agir de forma irresponsável com a saúde do povo, como este novo termo, que irá fazer com grande parte da população desista de vacinar?

Alguns poucos líderes brasileiros ainda não perceberam que tem que fazer uma grande campanha de vacinação com a vacinação da maior parte da população para controlar, em algum tempo, talvez a médio prazo (alguns meses) a pandemia covid-19 e voltar o normal a economia?

Alguns líderes brasileiros dizem que a economia é o principal. Se pensam assim, vacinem a maior parte da população e criem mecanismos para estimular isso e não mecanismos para desestimular a vacinação como o termo de responsabilidade nesta grande campanha de vacinação contra o covid-19, que talvez comece no dia 20 de janeiro aqui no Brasil.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:33:00 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 04:11:22 pm »
Clency, let me attend to your statement first, and Julio to yours in the next window.

The spirit uses the term Regency in a family way Clency.  Like  the French history they refer to as  Régence, which was the period in French history between 1715 and 1723, when King Louis XV was a minor and the country was governed by Philippe d'Orléans, a nephew of Louis XIV of France, as prince regent.

A regency is to oversee the heir apparent to the self-governing  throne of a person too young to take  the responsibility of governing t he country too soon  as as a child they do not really know statecraft.  So an approved "parent" (sort of ) who is mature and knows government comes in and works for the young monarch at his side, as Orleans did for Louis XV, who was only five years old when great-grandfather Louis XIV died after the longest reign in the history of any European monarchy after 72 years on the throne.

Spirit looks at the American government/nation as too immature to formulate the idea of one government for the world, and too powerful to make mistakes as it has done in years past that have created wars without  any real resolution.  They also consider the American Constitutions too da ted to handle the very serious  question abut succession and governance without getting involved in character faults as we in most recent history.  They tentatively will use the USA as a foundation to build institutions that will be used for all governments once the American ideals are reestablished that government is by the governed and not for the special political and financial benefit of individuals.  They will guide the elected president as a co-governing board probably in perpetuity for that reasons and other reasons too.  The regency is a simple idea which means to cohabitate with the elected USA president on all matters of State, and requires cooperation I personally doubt an American president will give spirit unless the USA get in serious trouble with the governed/electorate.  The coup attempt and riot 6 January certainly indicated to my way of thinking that the American people are never sure where they stand either for themselves or a good national government, and now we see nearly one half of the electorate has no real idea what good government is or could be.  It is a serious and desperate matter brought on by technology and the profound ignorance about what constitutes  the government of the people for the people, and not the selfish interest of a minority of citizens.

I do not think there is any other way to run America without this offer of help.  Please help yourself with more comment Clency if you wish.

RON 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 04:20:11 pm »
Julio, as an American citizen I truly thank you for taking an interest in what is national politics of the American nation that suddenly is turning into the idea of losing American leadership in so many areas for the past four years.  Suddenly, at least to me, the America I was so proud of was turning into a bully and making into a broken machine the working of international affairs in favor of self isolation and self-aggrandizement.  It is high time we listen to our neighbors and speak the truth about world affairs which are so hard to bear with their wars and disregard for human development.  We have bright spots like the European Union, and even Russia is working hard to s tay out of mischief until the new President (Biden) shows where he stands with relationships around the world and with Russia in particular and China too.

For that reason I think you pay attention properly speaking, and I thank you for saying so as it feels pretty lonely for many American citizens when we see the government fall down in an unprecedented way, Wednesday, 6 January 2021.  Most of us know it was a blunder and serious error of protocol and it fell on its face, worse yet , on the face of the worst President the Republic ever had in over 200 years of a proud history of  transition from one President to the next.  Thank you.
RON

Ron

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 03:36:12 am »
Thank you Ron for this explanation, so let’s see if I get it correctly. The word “REGENCY” has only a symbolic meaning, just another way to say that, since USA is the starting point of all Celestial Missions, it is actually too weak to be the “Light-Bearer” for the whole world, so it needs to be monitored until it can stand alone on its feet. It is not a substitution of a democratic administration or a replacement of a regime by another one and furthermore I think that the “REGENCY” will be under the umbrella of the Planetary Government, unless I am mistaken. 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 10:57:19 am »
Your points are good Clency, but I have to admit that there is some speculation to agree with every point you make, and that is not criticism of any point you bring up, but for instance:

The USA has lost face, not power/  However, what power it still maintains is a lot less than it had forty-eight hours ago when we still had a modicum of respect for holding the high ground of democracy and could exercise it well.   What the Regency Might DO (using the English verb tense called the future perfect) is to guide the United States around the shoals and rocks of rejection as a leader of the free world toward a more perfect union of like-minded democracies with each other.  Spirit wishes Urantia to form, eventually, the political will of its people into one like-minded union, not unlike the present EU,  to sustain Urantia into the changes it must adopt to survive.

To say all of this is taking some speculation on my part, Clency, in that I have to interpret the spiritual ideals of the proposed Regency.  The term Regency with an emphasis on its definition of having a superior political and moral guidance to take the USA with all of its wealth and power to be  the kernel of an existing nation state around which others can form a planetary view of good governance and thereby reduce the chances for war, insurrection, and financial ruin.  The Deities themselves know the ideal of world population cooperation, but unless Urantia is forced into some semblance of that view, it has the self-immolation present to commit world suicide and the planet abandoned.

We on this planet and not just the United States, are facing retrogression of the power of spirit to move anyone or any thing, and the idea of the Regency is to make the concept of divine leadership and counsel visible, and they have chosen the United States to be the safest bet as a foundation to do that.  The Magisterial Foundation is a freak accident of history looking at it from on high.  We are one of the few groups of people who recognize that if we do not DO,  then we DIE, and that is not just political concerns, but moral and financial concerns all together with attempting to stop the flow of human retrogression back into the animal state.

Your statements are correct in my view, but you also have to nuance them a little bit more to get the idea the idea of a Regency is a divine gift and not a coercive act on America.  The Regency is still forming in the minds of God, and is not yet a set of governing principles.  Yet with the appearance of MONJORONSON now in a valid incarnation to Urantia, the whole idea of a Regency is now foremost in the divine mind.   Thank you for your response.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "WE are sure Ron has the right idea and he is right when he tells you he is speculating on some of his views for defining what we are thinking as how to implement the Regency.  He capitalizes it to show it as a concept and not to show its divine dignity.  He is correct to assume that it is not entirely thought out either; however, he is not correct to think it has a central theme to provide the world some foundation for world government in the future.  I dislike putting that one aside but right now the entire idea of the regency is based on keeping Urantia from falling into financial and moral decay to the point it cannot recover.

"For that reason, we must institute a military style version of it in order to make sure adherence is fully implemented.  And again,  for that reason, we must adhere to the principle that all things consist in God, and that man is a pale companion and thought to provide relief to the path chosen, mostly by a failed Presidency of the United States this time.  How we extricate America is one thing; how we extricate the world is another concern, and for that reason we must dedicate all resources we have to seeing to it that Ron and his ideals with your ideals Clency and all who serve here, all such motivations are prepared to be placed on t he forefront of what has to be done.  For  that reason we have declared a national emergency for the United States unless they can remove Trump summarily and at once, the USA is in grave danger of being led by a lunatic and not a rational man at the helm of the most powerful government on the planet Urantia.

"I am not easily led to misplacing euphemisms but I am  easily lead to the idea that the Magisterial Foundation may turn out to be one of the most corporations ever to have been founded.  Ron is deathly ill now and prays to be relieved of the pain and suffering he undergoes moment to moment, but he must survive long enough to endanger not the entire idea of this Foundation which was founded for MONJORONSON and SERARA years ago f or their convenience of use.  Now it stands as one of the few bastions of heart and soul to prevent an entire loss of important but evolutionary designs ever placed on Urantia over millennia and for that reason Ron has to take the lead in several different virtues he just does not want to address personally.

"For that reason Clency, he holds you and the other hosts of Lightline as standing firm in the face of being hosed off by a fire hose of sedition in the rest of the world simply because few humans really ever understand that the Voice of God is always  active and that the religions of the world hold no virtue except portraying the idea of one God high.  Otherwise they hold  nothing but mischief in error after error of concern for God and how HE relates to humanity at all.

"I conclude this statement by saying to all of you who read this:  Stay out of politics but make sure you understand the nature of the call of God to you shortly.  Ron might not make it but he will be present in some form or other and that is no small promise in that he detests the ugly spirit that permeates Urantia now that is also seditious and ready for a final Adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion of which they are part of again. 

"This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and worry not Ron or others, we intend to make this statement work:  'ALL who belong to this LIGHTLINE  work are pardoned not, but you have a good chance of being heroes of a type that seldom get to the mansion worlds at all, and that is to stand for God and not the sedition of humans who have no concept of how to behave in the middle of an existential crisis like this one has come to be.    I see Ron fully comprehend the nature of what has happened and is ready to go on to the mansion worlds to avoid the disease of age and the sedition of the spirit on Urantia continuously spoken to by those  around him and ME .  For reasons of Sate it must be ended soon and for that reason we deal with the mutiny on Urantia as one of the worst again in the entire history of Nebadon once again.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. "

END