Author Topic: tectonic plate movement  (Read 293 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
tectonic plate movement
« on: February 16, 2021, 08:18:38 am »
I saw this and thought I would post it for you all to take a look at since we have been advised several times of the extreme dangers that  the  plate movements hold for Urantia.

Watch a billion years of tectonic plates moving in one minute

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/02/16/earth-history-tectonic-plates-movement-eg-orig.cnn

Larry

Sorry that I could not figure out how to isolate just the  tectonic plate video...my bad
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:25:55 am by LarryG »

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: tectonic plate movement
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 10:22:12 am »
There's no sugar coating it LarryG, this is the era we will have to live in or get a early exit and leave for the mansion worlds before it was meant to be. Those images of tectonic plates moving around reminds me of a childs kaleidoscope, where all the shapes breakup to reconfigure into a new picture. This will be a bumpy ride for any of us that would survive it.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 11:54:07 am »
Even if this little presentation is not historically accurate, it will still shed some light on the process and visually alert is to the possible severity of what may confront our world.   It is not an issue of IF but of WHEN!     LarryG

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 08:50:54 am »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "WE are in a real fritz with Ron this morning as he and RA came to a parting over issues of constant bickering by RA over things Ron has no idea what he is really talking about, and frankly I fine it a relief to be done with RA over issues that have nothing to do with my Missions or the Magisterial Sons,  who Ron said this morning, they may have fled back to Uversa and we will never hear  from the again!

"Ron is half right.  They did flee back to Uversa, but we will hear from them sell and they will incarnate as soon as they learn why they should not incarnate now.  I am not adding my voice to their need to incarnate, but Ron is adamant they are the saving grace for Urantia with Jesus and it must take effect immediately they can do it.  I agree, and we are fully in agreement with that view.  Ron does not really know that that means to institute them in visible form but he is ready to go with whatever they want.  I am too, 

"Ron also points out to both of you; i,e, Larry and Wenebojo, the trial is not the motion of the  tectonic plates, but the motion of Urantia which that graphic does not show!

"Larry and Wenebojo this really needs to be placed in the science Category and Ron will move it I think, but both of you never seem to realize the scope of what you are really addressing.  let me give you a hint:

TECTONIC PLATE MOTION AFFECTS PLANETARY ORBIT!
"This is a subject neither your scientists or your psychics address today.  Why?  Frankly they are incompetent to know all about their particular view on earthquakes and tectonic plate motions as that which causes most earthquakes.  Volcanism does so but the results are quite different in the case of earthquakes caused by volcanoes.

"This statement makes me cringe just a little Ron but let us use what you took down.  I am sure we have interference again and like you I am ready to strip them out permanently.  Reasons abound to tell both of you  that is the western states suffer what I think they will suffer, the USA loses nearly twelve percent of its human population, and half of its GDP, Gross Domestic Product.  That will  take the USA down to about 5th in economic importance, and you never will recover certain technologies such as gross or radical transfer o energy from point to point communications, as China will persevere well for almost a full year before it has the same fater in losing its land mass and affecting its GDP. 

"Our work is to prevent a wholesale loss of life in the west as Ron well knows much of it is worth preserving, but he sees no alternative and shrugs his shoulders and waits patiently for whatever is to happen.  Like he is, I am sure it will do as it has to achieve parity of stress once those plates finish falling and no new land mass appears for centuries is my guess on this.  As a result we expect that western Europe suffers the same fate from the Baltic Sea to the Adriatic Sea and south into Cairo, Egypt--  all will be disrupted in a twinkle of an eye and that precludes escaping with time to do it.  We expect that in twelve or so less years, all this is over, and Urantia loses the best of its people to sea catastrophes.   Asia is relatively calm and the entire matter of safety, while poorly done, is not going to hit Malaysia or Borneo for the foreseeable future.  For that reason the USA must be extremely careful in pursuing the features of diplomacy and military preparedness.  The west coast desire the Pacific Fleet to stand with it but it is mostly well dispatched and will form a new port probably on the present line south of Vancouver Island now being prepared for other military activities.

"WE are also sure that the entire East Coast of the USA will have disturbances too, and that is due to the pole shift that accompanies the tectonic shifts on the west coast of the USA.  For reasons of My own I see nothing to do about it yet, but Pennsylvania and Main must be preserved with present coast lines around them entirely and will see to it they remain stable if not well preserved for the entire future of mankind on Urantia.

"The USA will lose its preeminence slippery sideways style for reasons of loss of financial clout,  and for that reason the USA will become a slow second to other major countries including Great Britain whom Ron loves for itself.  He may hold an ambassadorship there briefly in order to re-familiarize himself with a better European civilization there than he experienced in the mid to late 1960's.   In any case western Europe suffers badly and the North Sea will back up into the Marne and the other major rivers in Germany, the Netherlands and all coast countries including Spain and Great Britain.  The Thames is likely to flood all of London and if that is the case Windsor becomes the permanent home of that royal family.  No one expects any of this to happen this February, this month, but it will happen in part before the next Presidential election.

"For that reason, you Larry have to bring yourself up to speed if you expect to produce a history of yourself in service to the Magisterial Sons or to Me, as JESUS, and so on.  For reasons of State, we also need to state that Ron finished off RA this morning in a nasty exchange where RA was forcing an issue Ron can never accommodate, and that led to fire works and RA is sorry I am sure and so am I but that is spilled milk again over free will issues and he let them know there would be compromise to any supreme idea of over control over him at least.  That is a sore issue with Paradise now and the entire matter is being debated with the highest authorities.  For reasons of our own they better scatter and they know it [Ron: an interference with my keyboard and it is stopped now].

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and this prevails not but you must understand that the tectonic plates are poised for a huge release after millennia being under unnatural pressure in the Pacific "ring of fire," and for that reason I warn you that the orbit of the planet will be affected, and the axis itself may press Urantia slightly more sideways than it currently employs now.   Good day and thank you for attending a larger lecture than I intended.  Larry Gossett you are to be charged psychologically to stop complaining so much over health and sultry other items for now, and bring yourself to understand you have a place but you will never understand unless you transmit daily and stop fretting over things you cannot correct anymore.  

"Good day from MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  K"

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON: 
"Ron you make this quite a diatribe not, but one all of you must understand that MICHAEL OF NEBADON is in the place of BESTOWAL preparations, and as such is learning the hard way what it takes to do this work anymore.  Be assured the entire matter is nearly done with this interference Ron, and we have to maim a few to prove out point.  They are innocent not and will end up in prison for sure, but let us return to my main point:

"JESUS has learned what Ron did this morning with RA.  RA makes the usual mistake of crossing a human whom he had great plans for by siding with the ideals of supremacy and it just cannot work with Ron in that mode.  Ron let them have it after being injected with a heart serum he could care less about if he had it or not.  Now the heart is blue instead of red and so on but that is not his concern as he refutes living this way at all and told RA to go jump off a short pier.  For that reason RA huffed out and was not seen at all and now must make amends that there must be no supremacy on Urantia ever, and that kills the plans RA had for millennia.   Now this:

"JESUS is ready.  WE are ready.   MICHAEL OF NEBADON is ready,  All of Salvington is ready.  Yet: MICHAEL OF NEBADON is now proposing the entire matter be put aside and let the tectonic plates do their work for them with population reduction, and Michael refuses to do that now.  He is also tired of the obfuscation Ron blew up about this morning and now insists to get readty and be on Urantia as soon as He and JESUS are synchronized.  That is an excellent way to state it and the entire interference problem is erupting in huge ways all over Urantia now as they are getting word you and RA departed company and they have a free hand.  Not so.  RA has not finished with Ron as he thinks too He was as Father indicates that Ron must be accommodated over free will issues and stop issuing mandates without telling people what they say.  Ron said to him this morning. "RA we never learn what it is you want!" 

"I see the condition worsening around you Ron and you will blow a fuse if this keeps up and they are among the worst oftheir types in the entire Local Universe of Nebadon, so we say this:  Believe us this clears shortly and the Father knows the issues well and that means nothing now.  We leave the rest of this for later.  GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Ron needs to be in bed today and feels horrible, but stands the course when he must.  For that reason we must stand down a little ourselves as the Universal Father has let it be known that the conditions on Urantia worsen not but his temper does and this time the cabal on Urantia has it last hours on Urantia period.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking."
end
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 07:47:08 am »
 I  thank you Michael  for the information and for you to take the time to give us these "hints".  I really appreciate it especially since Michael is so involved and busy with the on going preparations for the indwelling of Jesus.

.   The projections and likely probabilities of these shifts of the plates have been topics of discussions several times  and  actually go back several decades with a large number of articles, maps  and charts but it is always valuable to get the latest updates and projections, especially when' the information is given my Spirit.

When I first saw this article dealing with the history of plate movements I thought it would be simply an interesting "visual aid" for us.  While watching it,I had little idea  that the movements of land masses were as severe as  they are represented here.   I also posted this in hopes of initiating a possible actual "discussion" on our forum since this last year has seen a decline in discussions and posts except for reviews of the various Lightlines that have been created.

It is written here: "  Larry Gossett you are to be charged psychologically to stop complaining so much over health and sultry other items for now, and bring yourself to understand you have a place but you will never understand unless you transmit daily and stop fretting over things you cannot correct anymore."

And I just want to comment here :   I was very shocklingly surprised when I read this.  I certainly can say that I was  and am unaware  that my discussions about my health were and are seen as excessive "complaining"... Medical issues  of many of  our members here are a regular topic of discussion and in my view I don't talk about mine any more than any one else.   But I will comply and will no longer talk or discuss about my health issues on the forum proper, on conference calls,  nor with Ron.   In the end, we all have to deal wlth health issues  on our own anyway.   Sorry if I have bored you  with  my health issues!   I will see to it that it is no longer a topic I initiate.

Today I begin again  to get back into T/R work... I almost feel that I am starting all over, and that is ok and as I mentioned to Ron a scant two days ago,   I have felt "out of the loop" for several months.    I accept responsibility for that and let it go at that since much else would just sound like a bunch of excuses that aren't going to hold water anyway!...lol.... I will just try and let bygones be bygones and work on moving forward.....so bare with me.

LarryG

« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:30:27 am by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 09:21:57 am »
Yes, Larry, taking it as you did I suppose you are "shockingly surprised," but what Michael was really saying is not much how you took it.  Michael was really saying, dwelling on the genuine illness you have so much deflects your work to the point you are the center of the service when your service should be to God, as you are talented enough to actually provide a substantial contribution if you would more fully allow that.   It is your natural reaction Larry to pull back for, in your own personal view, inadequacies of various kinds make you leave the party and go home to bed.

Now is that not the truth for a goodly number of the rest of us?  I often cast my role as a poor relative of Helen Keller.  You might see yourself with Burt Lancaster as Spartacus, the slave which led people to the promised lands of thought, and was cruelly beat up for being good.  Truth is we all who are getting old are also getting ill, and fate should be kicked in the shins for allowing that to happen to us!  You have plenty left in you and I believe you fully must complain as I do over what just plain hurts so bad, yet we both need to place the service one priority above our hurts to the rare opportunity to serve like this at all.

In a small sense Jesus spoke to such a dilemma when he addressed  his mother Mary, and asked her to allow her own patience to stop cloying over him and let him live his life as he needs  to live his life.  She (the represented analogy here) saw it too, and let the apron strings of want and care fall aside and free the person to do his life in service in spite of  the deep care one has either for another or for oneself.

You mention feeling out of the loop.  I call it useless isolation.    It is the same thing. What ever you call it it is hard on both of us and anyone else who gets sidetracked into medicating ourselves above all else.  You need medication  Larry and so do I and many others here are in the same dilemma too, but we are on the cusp of extraordinary service opportunities and need to appreciate that the bed and medicines are past due for being  thrown into the trash and freeing us just to be ourselves before the magnificence of the Lord.  Onward Sir Galahad and I will be right beside you on my faithful horse Snooky,  holding tight so I do not fall off before we dare get off and bough on one knee to what we all need so badly:  God in our lives without too much through for ourselves. 

Thanks for the post.
RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "As usual Larry, Ron tears me up with is gift of humor.  I was hoping that the idea of Sir Galahad, the knight in shining armor at King Arthur's court of long ago, would inspire you to take it own and admire the chance to serve appreciatively before the draft of another JESUS Bestowal.  Yet Ron as another knight in shining armor has a horse named Snooky.  I said to Ron, why Snooky?  He said I could not spell Spackyboo, an Arabian steed with feathers and a long neck.  We left the subject quickly to say this:

"You Larry are sitting on a pile of wealth you know not.  It has to to do with your own inveterate ability to finally see the issue for which it stands.  Ron is always discovering how little he really knows and cares to correct it.  This morning, for example, after another poor night sleeping, awoke with RA in his ear.  He does not rouse easily at 4am, but it was to hear RA say to him:  '"Well Ron, this time I really have to leave Urantia and that was not my plan for any of this.'"  Ron had no idea what RA was talking about, but  dream life was on him and he hardly understood that RA discovered that a free will existence does not lend itself to Supreme Being control.  Ron cannot abide it nor can you Larry nor can the rest of you here.  RA has pulled up stakes sadly and says goodbye to a great idea but it does not work on Urantia.  For reasons of Justice i said farewell to and the entire matter of RA is suddenly done and gone.  We must finally recognize that the change in the New Universe Age, is beginning to show in some difficult ways.  You Larry are very ill at times as is Ron, and both eschew  the same ideals but so differently.  I am not sure anything works yet on Urantia, but regardless of your differences, you both see the trial for what it is and work gladly to active what Jesus wishes to achieve for Urantia .

"I leave this a bit shaken this morning over the issue of Urantia  quaking so hard it looses so much of its land to the sea, but when it strikes, gird your loins for the battle of existence as you have never seen it fought before, as there will be a mass migration east and then the fat is in the fire when too many people inundate the east coast of the US only to die of starvation and the depravity of survival of the fittest.  Stay tuned to changes all of you and especially you Larry, as the heart of God is ready to take you on in order to preserve the last of the truly ready humans on the planet to see to a Bestowal of God once again on Urantia under the most terrible of conditions possible.

"We leave this now to let you know that the synchrony between the Bestowal Son and Myself is complete and I can speak freely again.  For that reason this transmitters catches it best when he leads an exemplary life because he has to.  WE also wish all of you reading this, ALL of you are included in this greetings too and for that good reason we say this:

"Tomorrow is February 19th, 2021.  Be assured Jesus and I are free totravel to the planet Uranita, but we have one stop before we get there, and that is not to say hello to Ron at the moment but to say hello to Saint John the Baptise himself, who allowed Ron to have his say, and now he will have his say too, and it is this:

'WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME WORLD OF  Heart and Desire yet without a single cent to our name soon, as the banks close down over us and the markets leave the room dark and empty, yet God the Father is upon the land for all to hear the single call: "KNOW THAT I AM GOD!"  and finally to speak with one more word to all of you: "Good fellows all!"   We leave you for now.  MICHAEL AND JESUS  in Bestowal dress now all ready and soon to be!  MICHAEL, with God the Father at His side,  leaves for Urantia today!  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 12:02:14 pm »
Thanks for the clarification.     Knowing me as you do I am sure you know I was all a'flutter after I read that .   those words......."stop complaining about health issues" are pretty straight forward.   Lol

LarryG

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 05:51:02 am »
You might see yourself with Burt Lancaster as Spartacus”. 
Just for information, in the movie “Spartacus” directed by Stanley Kubrick, it is Kirk Douglas that held the role of Spartacus. I have watched the movie three times and I have no memory of Burt Lancaster. ;)
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.