Author Topic: The SolarSack  (Read 101 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The SolarSack
« on: April 05, 2021, 04:53:58 am »
It has been said that RAYSON, the Science Officer, for the Magisterial Missions, will come-up with a device that allows pure drinking water to the world, particularly to those countries which are the most in need, but actually there are some testings going-on from different sources, and there are two engineers from Danemark who have developed the SolarSack Technology, using sunlight, “combined with UVA and UVB rays, to cleanse seawater of pathogenic bacteria, thus yielding pure drinking water. The bag can then be reused to purify another batch of water.”

The SolarSack method has been approved by WHO, which estimates that the treatment kills 99.9 to 99.999 percent of the pathogenic bacteria in the water” The bag has been tested in Kenya and Ouganda with local users and organizations, it can be reused 150 times, is significantly cheaper (it costs about US$1 a piece), is more environmentally friendly and over its lifetime, it can supply at least 500 litres of clean drinking water. “The use of sunlight, which is free and highly available in Africa, will help resolve the problem” of clean water supply, until the advent of the RAYSON’s technology.

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.