Author Topic: Iceland volcano  (Read 148 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Iceland volcano
« on: April 06, 2021, 10:54:05 am »
After being shaken by 15 months of increasingly disruptive earthquakes, including about 50,000 in the past three weeks, Iceland’s Reykjanes Peninsula is finally experiencing the volcanic eruption that many geologists suspected was on its way. After nearly 800 years without an eruption, this southwestern strip of the country is experiencing lava flows that experts say have been a long time coming. (from National Geographic). Is it the beginning of the long announced cataclysms ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Iceland volcano
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 12:19:34 pm »
Clency--I have been following this too.  A brand new fissure opened up on Monday.  There are a lot of good videos on You Tube.  It seems it is getting bigger by the day.  Thanks Clency.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 12:56:55 pm »
Here we go with the domino effect. After the Iceland volcano some days ago, we have now “La Souffrière” from the French colony of St Vincent, in the caribbean, which has erupted yesterday. Is it time for the red color alert ?

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 03:41:06 pm »
To-day, Saturday the 1Oth of April, another volcano eruption on the Réunion island, also a french colony, in the Indian Ocean, one among the most destructive in the world, along with the two others that have been already located to be in activity. The red flag is raised.