Author Topic: POLTERGEIST WARNING - A Report To A Member and His Experience and What It Is  (Read 175 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A member of this forum has experienced harassment of his work and questions me, and then to MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK,  just what it was he experienced.  Since I experience it too, I was likewise interested about what MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK had to say, and he called it the work of Poltergeists, but with a particularly different spin to it than some of you might know about a Poltergeist.

First though the problem the member brought to Melchizedek today:

The member experienced a total disuse of computer devices meant to keep his work flowing smoothly and the software available for all of his needs over multiple computers.  They just stopped working and nothing done could make them work at all.  But many hours later, suddenly, they began to function alright again.

His questions are is this rebels or insurrectionists or bad spirits,  what?   If they are bad spirits, how do I get rid of them or stop this bad news to me and getting in my way of my work?

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK read the inquiry with me and said he would answer the questions and speak to the reasons why this member, and myself, have both experienced this so radically.  Here is MACHIVENTA'S answer:

TRANSMISSION
April 7, 2021, Noon at York PA
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
The POLTERGEISTS AND THEIR PROBLEMS OF STATE

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK speaks:
"You are experiencing exactly what Ron experiences and about a hundred other people around the world, Member Discussion Forum.

"You must understand you have entered the forbidden world, not of spirit, but of a poltergeist which inhabits Urantia fully and entirely, and they are neither insurrectionists or the Lucifer rebellion rebels.

"Who is making this work against you is a group of former human beings called the Anui.

"The Anui are not supposed to be here anymore, but there are over one million of them existing and most of them sit around Ron looking for ways to disrupt his ways of producing work for us.  Now that may sound strange but recognize the entire matter is now under investigation by the high Councils on Uversa and on Urantia as well.  For that reason their lives are now in jeopardy and for that reason they are cutting lose on discussions about how to leave Urantia before the axe falls (an axe is a chopping tool to cut wood), and for that reason they are making the most of the curiosity they can before they face the tribunals which just might eliminate them.

"The Anui are red men of the red race and they are fully determined to end their lives if they have to.  Ron had a chance to work with them, but they got so rowdy he disowned them much as you experienced with your computer and all the problems you faced trying to understand what happened.  Ron goes through the same thing and experiments like you do to be sure it is not a poltergeist and to understand he did something to cause the computer problem.  However, that is not the case and as such the Anui are now settling out of style entirely and may be eliminated as a group species where great things could be done but they are convinced nothing can be done for them and leave it to me to decide their fate.

"I have decided to rescind their use on Urantia.  I have decided, right now, to pull them away from Ron as he faces multiple problems you do not Member Discussion Forum, and for that reason we leave them out of use for good now.  I have no doubt your legs and the red marks are part of what they do as Ron had it happen to him too and understands now why or how they did it.  He did not know until today they were poltergeists.   Now this to both of you:

"Member Discussion Forum, Ron admires you greatly and for good reason:  you are intelligent and care what you say and what you believe in.  But be careful now as the entire mechanism which Ron depends on for reliable information is crumbling before his eyes, and for that reason you must care about what you work with .  That is not against Ron as he is taking precautions all the time to be right.  However most people, including you rush in and fail to recognize there are traps and snares out to force you into behavior you do not usually use, and for that reason let your peers speak to you wisely and walk carefully for the next few months until we can resettle the entire mechanism of truth again.

"I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and Ron is learning this a we go.  He has no idea such existed and I am being very careful to say there are other groups on Urantia who do the same thing and for which I argue they must be removed, or as Ron says, exterminated on Urantia.  I agree with him and start that work soon again as the entire matter of these red men "ghosts" or poltergeists such must be addressed and immediately as they are causing huge mischief on the planet again and not just for you and Ron  Thank you.  I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and I never thought South Korea would produce something like you Member Discussion Forum and you are saving your country for work I am glad to give you when you are better addressed by the true spirit that sees to your work daily in good ways and for good stead.  Be prepared to hear us soon Member Discussion Forum and keep your thoughts to yourself with your peers right now as they will not appreciate that a poltergeist is lose among you I am sure.  Thank you and good day."

Ron here Member Discussion Forum.  Let me explain the term "poltergeist."   It is a German word, not English.  But we use it in English to explain the appearance of entities that tend to cause us all sorts of trouble because they interfere in our daily lives and mess about with devices and even our physical bodies like pushing and tripping.  Psychologists do not understand that they mistakenly think all poltergeist phenomena is a human projection.  Thanks largely to the work of parapsychologist William G. Roll in the 1950s and '60s, they are now commonly understood to be psychokinetic manifestations produced by living persons.

Dr. Roll called it "recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis" or RSPK and found that the paranormal activity could almost always be traced to a person, clinically labeled an "agent." This agent, although a victim of the puzzling and sometimes frightening activity, is unaware that he or she is actually the cause of it. By some mechanism that is still not understood, the activity arises out of the unconscious or subconscious of the individual in response to emotional stress or trauma.  But Member Discussion Forum, Roll does not understand spirit or does he have a working knowledge of the racial history on our planet or that a major spirit rebellion occurred on this planet which you know all about yourself.  His conclusions are small time thinking and big time errors, but yes, there are human projections that can act like a poltergeist, especially young kinds who are entering puberty and do not have the changes in their mental and spiritual systems yet under control.

It is important to recognize the term poltergeist is a general term, and the Anui are really the last of the red men on Urantia who can survive but chose to stay on Urantia for their own reasons.  Now they are worn out and no longer find it satisfying to stay on Urantia, and for that reason MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK will terminate their use of this planet for living here and if God is willing to take them back to the mansion worlds, they may be moved there.  That decision has not been taken.

I am going to post a version of this story to the list Member Discussion Forum but will edit out most of your remarks in case you rather not show them.  I hope this answer most of your questions.   However there is one group of questions that I ask too with you.  How do I stop them creating so much damage to my work and getting so much in my way I cannot work well?  Here is MICHAEL OF DOMINION AND NEBADON to answer some of this for both of us:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON/DOMINION speaking:

"Ron is right Member Discussion Forum.  The most important thing you can do is to ignore them and they loose interest mostly.  But with Ron they are persistent and he is furious with their interference so bad he cannot get anything done sometimes.  For that reason we send Guards to help Ron out and sometimes the liaison forces do the work for us.  They move on but always come back because Ron is such an inviting target.  He little realizes he is among the elite on Urantia and must be protected at all costs.  For that reason too Member Discussion Forum you could be so long as you are willing to develop the spiritual side of your life.  No one can rid the planet of these undesirable influences Member Discussion Forum without MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK  but he is so busy he has little time to to deal with the poltergeists and other problems created by groups on Urantia which have now worn out their welcome.  Leave the changes you made alone for your computer and when this is all finally resolved,  replace those change you made with a normal practice you do for your own good.  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON only now:

"WE are now deciding Ron your sleep switch has been thrown not by bus but by the poltergeist group and this time they made a serious error and they are out of here for good not but for reasons of State i defer to MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK.  K"

That is it for now Member Discussion Forum.  Things should settle down again for you but maybe not for a day or so.  Ron

END
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:44:52 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
During my younger years, in my country of birth, I often heard elder persons in my surroundings told stories about stones coming from nowhere, as if someone was throwing them on the roof of a house, each time a young girl in a family has her first menstruation and at that time I considered it to be rubbish, things to frighten young people, until one day I witnessed such a phenomenon happening before my eyes. The word poltergeist was unknown, ghost was the most used to explain this kind of situation and I grew up with the idea of wandering souls of those who passed away, having nowhere to go. Later on, when I came across the word poltergeist while reading books, it was in my mind synonymous to ghosts and lost souls. We have now a clear explanation who is hiding behind poltergeist.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
When I was living in the coastal town of Mombasa(Kenya),I used to experience a strange phenomenon which was the norm to the local indigenous people from stories I had heard.At night when I turned off the lights,immediately there would come the sound of noisy Bush-babies running and playing all over the roof.The moment I turned on the lights,the noise would stop immediately as if nothing had happened.This was very irritating.

One day the strangest and most inexplicable thing happened.While seated on the couch at around 8PM,there was what sounded like a giant walking on the roof and it seemed as if it would cave in any moment.I looked up but there was no visible shaking of the roof only the sound. This  ended with the sound of  a huge thud like the giant had landed off the roof.My heart beat so hard, almost out of my chest.I immediately rushed to my neighbors to inquire if they had heard the same thing.To my shock and surprise,they had heard nothing at all.They were busy enjoying their dinner.

Eventually I moved out of that neighborhood and only returned a few years later when I had developed some degree of spirituality and completely trusted Father and Jesus to protect me.This time round,I never experienced that phenomenon again.Thank you Father and Jesus for your blessing and protection. 

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
I think that it is apparent that some existences want to disturb or manipulate human life.
In my memory, Guardian Seraphim, their role was to manipulate the situation of the environment around the person they are engaging, for him to overcome the hardship for his ascension carrier.
Because Guardian Seraphim are composed of two entities like a man and a woman, like the progressive and the retrogressive, sometimes exaggerated as an angel and a devil whispering on the both ears of the human.
If one is white and the other is black in symbol, their mixed color may be grey. The image of grey is good and bad simultaneously. Such a manipulation of the path and environment for one's life is good for his ascension in future but feels bad to him in one's very world now.
In the German novel `Momo` in 1973, there appear 'grey gentlemen' agents who wear their same suits and rule the world skillfully. They manipulate humans lives for humans to feel they are too busy not to look around what it really matter in their lives. Their names are such like XYQ 384 b and BLW 553 c which resembles the naming system for Seraphic Guardians. Is this novel the prediction of the seraphic rebellion? The author confessed that the book story is not by his own but was heard from a mysterious man in a train when he traveled, who was an old man and suddenly looked young as like the mysterious character of the `time manager` of the novel.
The purpose of human life is not the social success. The higher spiritual level one gets, the more tribunal is given for him to overcome by such grey existences. If it is true, the one who lives the poorest and miserable life may be the most spiritual person.
We heard that there was seraphic rebellion and they were recinded. Then, it is wondering that who are manipulating our life situations continuously on behalf of Seraphic Guardians instead. Midwayers? Anuis?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:47:55 pm by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
"You must understand you have entered the forbidden world, not of spirit, but of a poltergeist which inhabits Urantia fully and entirely, and they are neither insurrectionists or the Lucifer rebellion rebels.
"Who is making this work against you is a group of former human beings called the Anui.
How are these former humans ,Anui able to still live on Urantia ? What type of bodies do they have?What mode of transport do they use and where do they get their sustenance from?

From the UB we learn that when one's earthly career is over,the Thought Adjuster goes back to the Bosom Of the Father and soul is transported by Transport Seraphim to the Mansion World to await personality reassembly. 
So were Anui a different type of human species or what happened in their case?

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Moses, you are missing history written here before you joined this site.  There are several human ethnic groups which died out and wished to say on Urantia to provide some benefit.  The Anui (pronounced in English  as    ANN Way) is one such group of the red man and the braves from several American Indian Tribes including the Cherokee and other affiliated western Indian tribes of that day.  Further, one other group I am  aware of similar status, but now gone to mansonia and some fused here on earth before they left, were the original ethnic group which dominated the Philippines.  All of these morontial groups were cared for under the auspices of MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK while they were here.  The Anui will be leaving Urantia soon I hear as those of the Philippines left several years ago and I still remember them for showing me that the caladium plants and their showy leaves I really like which grew in the woods in those days in the Philippines..

What sustains the morontial life on Urantia, and those of us who die, is a place we call the GRID.  The grid exists in our troposphere, at about 40,000 feet. and supplies the gases morontial beings need to breath and all of the sufficiency materials they need as well.  

The GRID is a subject of my early ABC summaries, and I copied a copy of my Summary which has some errors in it they introduced, but it is essentially as I provided in the original.  Here is a copied html material for your read:

Ron

Go To Section V of this release.  It tells you a little but other summaries told you more which I cannot find that easily to post for you.  Phyllis if you read this, you supplied references to the Summaries using the Norton web site which is a Rob Davis crap and he modified these Summaries to fit his own poisoned view and I cannot post them as he changed them.  Believe it or not.  The snake is always present in him.  This one is an original I somehow saved.

Section V is still good; however, much of what is spoken to Doc G has changed and I rely on my intuition that they do not favor me putting these up anymore but they do contain historical information that remains useful.  So you probably should disregard most of that other information as suspect of changed after we had our little rebellion upset on Urantia recently.

Document G
The ABC Summaries
Doc -G- The ABC Summaries
Contents: The Archangels; Lost Souls; Those Archangels Who Accompany Monjoronson; The Resurrection Roll Call; Your Ascension Career; More About the Energy Grid (Malvantra); Planetary Broadcasts

https://themagisterialfoundation.org/2021/04/08/Document -G- The ABC Summaries - original 081311.pdf

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:15:56 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile

Greetings Maruchi and thank you very much and my acknowledgments for bringing us very good topics for analysis and reflection. Regarding the topic "POLTERGEIST WARNING - A Report To A Member and His Experience and What It Is", interesting is the reference you make to the novel Momo and the characters of "the lords of time", which I would like to read, (although not I am a very good reader of novels), due to the fact that it reminded me of a pre-monitoring dream, which I had when I was about 48 or 50 years old, I don't remember well. In the dream, I was standing about five feet in front of a full-length mirror in a room that I used as a study on the second floor of the house where I lived in those years. For whatever reason, I began to walk backwards and the image of myself reflected in the mirror showed me getting older: the more I retired, the older I became. So I did the opposite, I began to walk forward and the effect was the contrary, it showed me rejuvenating. To verify the singular phenomenon, I repeated it, trying to get as far away as possible and get as close as possible, and indeed, the same effect was repeated. But when I tried to do it a third time, it happened that I disappeared from the mirror; my image was no longer reflected in the mirror, although I was aware that I was in front of it, and that everything else in the room could be seen in all its details. The truth was that it did not take me long to interpret that dream: WE ARE NOT THE BODY.
But Maruchi, I wanted to mention where you write the following:   "The purpose of human life is not the social success. The higher spiritual level one gets, the more tribunal is given for him to overcome by such grey existences. If it is true, the one who lives the poorest and miserable life may be the most spiritual person"

Because when we review in the Urantia book, about the attainment of the fruits of Divinity, as far as I can understand, they are within the reach of finite beings, in fact at a very advanced level of development. My call is that it is not necessary to consider that spiritual life is excluding of Social Prosperity. Aquí pego la cita:

56: 10.20 (648.3) For finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace full revelation of the reality of divinity. As this understanding and love of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, the fruits of divinity are produced: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual happiness, and cosmic wisdom. Advanced mortals in a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe — and they know that God is love.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you for good reply and interesting story, Occerpa.
The 'lord of time' you called seems better than the 'time manager' that I called.
For the social prosperity, yes, your saying seems right usually in the normal environment of worlds.
And I agree that when a person seeks social success for the benefits of others, he will prosper.
But I seemed, in my post, to have considered the special condition of our world where the rebellion happened and the effects still remains, and especially for agondonters maybe.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:27:34 am by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.