Author Topic: Big News! Michael of Nebadon - Change of Status for all of us  (Read 12484 times)

Offline Luis

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Big News! Michael of Nebadon - Change of Status for all of us
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2024, 21:51:40 pm »
Saudações,
Eu imagino que o corpo Moroncial e dos seres espirituais são parecidos com o gênio da lâmpada do Aladin,acho que assim consigo assimilar melhor,vamos saber mesmo só quando chegar a nossa hora irmão,um pouco de humor é sempre bem vindo, abraços!!!!

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2024, 22:26:08 pm »
kkk boa
^_^

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2024, 17:47:39 pm »
Everyone, my explanation is from those on the Mansion worlds and what they have to wear and what they must be in clothing everyone has to wear.  The dress article is a thick, woven dress that comes down past the knees, but folks you float and have no need for feet.  The dress article is handsome but everyone wears the same cloth and article design.  Even the Morontia Supervisors wear a dress cloth very similar to the studens (you and I) once we are a member of the morontial worlds.  It sounds rather pleasant to me too as I do not have to pick out a sweater and slacks and shoes but merely am permanently clothed in this dress uniform everyone wears, including the Morontial Supervisors who take care of us until we learn our way around.

Furthermore, you might be interested as I have spoken to the area the past Popes live in now and they are quite friendly to talk to me what they wear and their interests now in the Urantia Book.  I leave that alone as they are quite intellectual but I really do enjoy them and Pope Paul the 23rd told me he has been reading the Urantia Book now for six weeks, and truly enjoys it.  You see the Urantia Book is not usually distributed to mansion world students, but because it got mentioned in what I do they checked it out and some enjoy it tremendously.  In any case I reporting it accurately, and if you don't  believe, wait to you go over and find out for yourself, okay?

And one last thing:  if you think  today has been bad for getting along, check me out as I could hardly get out of bed this morning and not a soul has bothered to say hello today - fine -  but that is so unusual I have to watch TV and I am not crazy yet about  1,000 cable channels I have as I only watch five of them!  Go figure the Comcast cable station.  Oh, and I have 10 channels of music on it and three channels of strictly classical music with pictures of lakes and tree and mountains -  I get very tire of it to be frank, but it sounds good but half and hour with it and I am ready to do something else really. 
In any case. morontial citizens think we are gross because of all the variety we wear as clothing down here on earth.  But I know some of them in the Urantia Group held on the Mansion Worlds (now on mansion world five ) and it sounds very pleasant to me too.  Take care all and I will have a post sooner or later on what is to happen.  It is just they have do not have it all figured out just yet.  Cheers!
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania