Author Topic: Lightline USA - 23 June 2024  (Read 7500 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 23 June 2024
« on: June 23, 2024, 15:18:24 pm »
Lightline USA,  23 June 2024

This is Lightline USA for Sunday 23 June 2024

with your host Ron Besser  

And here you find the link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240623_110335

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 23 June 2024
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 16:18:14 pm »
I went to Lightline at 2pm but the information appeared that the meeting was not open.

Maybe there was an error accessing the lightline

------- e 

Eu entrei as 14 horas na Lightline mas apareceu a informação que não estava aberta a reunião. 

Talvez tenha ocorrido algum erro no acesso a lightline 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2024, 17:43:36 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2024, 16:49:30 pm »
Julio,
I got the same thing. But after multiple attempts I got in.
Raz
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2024, 17:39:52 pm »
Raz. Thank you for the information.

Raz. Muito obrigado pela informação.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2024, 17:42:08 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2024, 05:50:07 am »
Hi Raz,
like Julio I also had difficulty connecting. I haven't been able to use the computer for some time now and so I usually connect via mobile phone, but yesterday I wasn't able to. 
I waited 20 minutes and then gave up thinking that the LL had been cancelled. I later saw the recording and then listened to it.

Lina

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 08:48:29 am »
Dear Folks,
I had to have help to establish the Lightline yesterday.  We as commanders (that is, those who maintain the web sights and attempt to do the Lightlines) are forced back under the vicious hate of a rebel group who wish us ill.  Lina that you for your sincere attempts and know you were missed as an audience.  The attendance numbers were about 30% low and getting connections well is almost impossible.  My connection is poor and the cabal knocked down my computer code so bad I had to use Dominick' connection to help out.

What we may be faced with it that until there is some normal establishment  of these Lightlines, it will take our Lightline individuals perseverance.  Today is Monday the 24th of June.  Elise is the commander (moderator) of the Lightline today.  I expect Elise to do it and to get on her phone and have it successfully.   However, connections to the usual means are subject to irregular heartbeats of those who do Lightlines and pray we get a normal  connect today, the 24th of June.  My connection is a mess but I will attempt none the less to  support Elise and attend to hear what the supernal voices of God can speak to.

I thank all and maybe this can be normalized, but I am not sure what is happening today but the usual nasty cabal out to ruin our information gathering and our ways of standing tall with Michael of Nebadon.  Do not forget he is here!  But the cabal is dirty tricks and we pray for their dismissal entirely.   Meanwhile, the Lightline connections are there but it is difficult to get in because of the cabal.  I am trying too and hope to see some of you this afternoon for the Monday Lightline with Elise of the Netherlands. 

Cheers to all of you!
Ron
PS:  Michael of Nebadon was said to have attempted to get in to speak but was shot down by a friend of the court.  We let it all alone for now and wish Elise full support for what she has to do today.  R
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 09:26:53 am »
Good morning to all and thank you, Ron. I would like to add that upon dialing the number the recording says the host hasn't arrived yet. Thus, we all would think there is no conference call and some of you may hang up, especiallly if right on time or a minute or so late. 

But if listen further it continues with: if you are the host, please enter your host code and press the star key. If you are not the host just press the star key and wait.

Then please make sure to press star, for the next announcement is: now we will connect you to your call. At that point we are in and begin to hear the ongoing conversation.

I hope this helps and I can meet you at Elise's LL today.  May be the cabal can only do so much with the software, but cannot uproot the connection , so just keep pressing.  Have a good day.
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 09:53:48 am »
  • 062324 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser;
  • Subjects: updates on Ron’s imminent death or maybe not for a year, his service on the Urantia Supreme Court, and the cabal’s continued control, the Provost is the one who decides which mansion world we go to upon death, and Jesus wants to come first before the Magisterial Sons;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Provost of Urantia, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Lily the seraphim for Ron, Gerdean, Universal Father, and Jesus;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240623_110335

Ron Besser  
Thank you. This is Light Line for June 23, 2024, and I'm Ron Besser, your host. And our emcee turns out to be Michael of Nebadon. Well, welcome, Michael, and thank you very much. Things are askew. Please take it.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. I will. They have short-circuited your phone dynamics for the moment Ron. You can't control either can Dominick. I am asking that individuals mute your own phones to prevent the noise getting onto the tape. Beyond that, we have no controls. For reasons of state, this is probably Ron's last Light Line. He can't hold on any longer and we are not quite ready to clear the boards. We'll see about next Sunday. But you might consider this his last.

For reasons of state, we want to announce the following first. The unusual condition on Urantia right now is that the cabal is totally in charge. Ron, his phone, Dominick's phone, and some of your phones are under their control. He cannot operate normally but he can make the tape. Thank you, Dominick. And now this: the entire matter of death and transfiguration is about to take place on Urantia. Listen carefully. The entire matter over which Ron has a little bit of control has been smashed. You are the ingredients to correct it but right now there is no easy way to correct anything and we are just standing back waiting for reinforcements. Ron chose today as his probably last Light Line. Don't worry about that. If that is the case, we will transition him to the court. For that reason, he is being particularly independent and thanking us as we go because he did not expect the announcement.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I see. I am Machiventa Melchizedek walking over Michael's words for the moment. No one belongs on the corps and the court more than Ron does. He has been chewed up and seriously harmed by the cabal and other requisite positions we had to take to make sure that you heard the Light Lines. He will pass the rights to these Light Lines to Dominick. Dominick is loyal and caring and that's all he has. Furthermore, Ron has injuries this morning from the cabal trying to cut him up. He has a bloodied left foot and his temper is pretty bad. For reasons of state the foot that got cut up no longer bleeds. But it did bleed. They are vicious.

Be glad that you do not deal with them directly. Ron does and for that reason, we are appointing him to the Supreme Court of Urantia and he will wear on his jersey two symbols. One, the Urantia planet, and the other a sign of fidelity. Without him, you would never know what was going on. But with him, you now know that Urantia has been attacked since almost the day of Pentecost to today. Urantia will be free shortly. He wanted to see it. He will.

Michael of Nebadon  
But then whatever happens after that is not only up to him, but to me, Michael, of Nebadon. Now, to the rest of you. I am now making it possible to mute. Dominick would you press one star.

Dominick  
It says it's invalid. Do you want me to mute everybody?

Ron Besser  
Yeah, but it mutes me if you can keep me unmuted. Thank you. That unmutes everybody. Alright, just try to keep your mic noise low. We'll continue.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now, this to you, Dominick. I am Michael of Nebadon. You have been the backup and the cause for Ron to live at least an additional year. You will be cited for bravery and courage. You will wear that on your tunic Dominick with Ron. The both of you will be appointed to the Supreme Court. Yes, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Let me say this about the appointment, Dominick, and to the rest of you. I never knew that the Supreme Court was that active on Urantia from Salvington. And that's the court we're talking about unless I got that wrong, Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek
No, you have it right, Ron, thank you. The Supreme Court on Salvington now has the solemn duty to resurrect the planet as it should be and to see to it, that the rebels and those who have created mayhem on Urantia are removed and imprisoned. It will take about six months for the adjudication to take place. But meanwhile, you shall have the visible Monjoronson as your planetary messenger and the One who runs the missions before you. The United States and Pennsylvania and York are the principal headquarters. Don't forget that. Ron made it available six years ago and it is still running perfectly well. And in honor of the position that Ron's provided, we are keeping it.

Ron Besser  
I thank you very much.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you. This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I want you to also know Ron, and that this group knows it, that you are appointed to the Supreme Court with the new head of the Supreme Court, the lovely person who was there, and you can't remember because it's been cut from memory.

attendee  
Ginsburg.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Ginsburg is right.

Ron Besser  
Thank goodness for unmuted phones.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Ginsburg, who is now a member of the Supreme Court, as appointed by Machiventa Melchizedek on behalf of the courts. She is the one who will hold the cases against those who have provisionally destroyed Ron and what you listen to. The truth of the matter is that you are almost all ready to join in one unit with Ron and several others who belong in a special class of people who have stood the case of a rebellion and are fully recommending the return of Michael. It is a high honor and you will be trained together in the future. Now this: Ron is emotional of course. He has had nothing but an attack all morning long and all evening long upon his body. He's bled. It's over. He's protected.

But I want to tell you that on your tunics ladies and gentlemen, when you arrive; for that is what you wear after you join the mansion worlds, a tunic. You have no feet. You float. But the tunic covers from your shoulders, down below your knees. On the left side of the tunic is your rank. Ron's rank doesn't show because he is above name and number. The truth of the matter is, no one has been tried except those in the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regime, like Ron has. He has seen to it that you have voice affirmation and that you have a trial to learn to deal with. Ron may go in about two or three days. It's up to the Urantia provost to determine whether he does or not. If he does not, I am requesting of the provost to renew his synergy and his energy and to allow him to participate on your Urantia. It's up to you provost.

Provost of Urantia  
This is the provost of Urantia. You do not know me. I am the one that looks at each death of each mortal. And when you close your eyes for the last time I decide how you enter the mansion worlds. Ron will enter about the fifth mansion world. He says wow, that's high. Yes, it is. You are prepared Ron to meet with those who have conversed with over the past year.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Provost of Urantia  
I'm not used to that, Ron. But in any case, he will be introduced to the Supreme Court. And geissinger or whatever her name is, I can't remember it. What is it, everybody?

Jose  
Ginsburg.

Provost of Urantia  
Ginsburg will make the decision about how good he enters the court. Ginsburg is about to speak. She is over only several months and yet is in charge in charge of the Urantia Supreme Court. She was on the American Supreme Court for eight years. And now, let me have her take the mic.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Ron, this is Julia Ginsburg.

Ron Besser  
It's something Ruth Ginsburg.

Yes.

Ron Besser  
Yeah. Now, the trial that must be afforded is Robert, we hear you clearly. Could you pull the mic away from you?

Robert  
Okay.

Ron Besser  
Or mute yourself? All right, that's better. Thank you. Now, this to the rest of you, the noise level is acceptable. But if you know how to mute your phones, would you do so now? And then we will request you to unmute at the end. On my phone, it's one star

Roger - Raz  
Four-star is what I use.

Ron Besser  
Well, try five star. All right. It's not coming through very well. But that is fine. Steven, you muted and Robert, you muted. Thank you. Now, let me continue.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. The entire region over York, Pennsylvania is now sequestered. Ron wanted it to be the place that the Magisterial Sons could use. They will use it, but their true headquarters is not mentioned for any country. Ron and Dominick will see to it that you are updated and that you receive the information properly. There are other transmitters. They are not trained for deep conversation. But they may make and take descriptions from Machiventa Melchizedek that will suffice. We have not decided how to use them yet.

And for reasons of class we are stating that Dominick, and please listen; you take the helm if Ron has to close his eyes. You are appropriately done. Ron has trained you beautifully. And you step in without breaking the sequence. Take it well, but take it very seriously. And now to you the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation. Each of you has been accorded a high honor. Ron sees no need for change.

Elise, you are a woman in the EU and they play differently. But Ron has requested of you and we expect it, you are to take the office for the EU and Dominick will have instructions for you when the time comes. Your husband has nothing against it, it's an honor and he knows it. You will be accorded the information when the time comes. That's to Elise.

To you, Steven Gitz: we are according you a place in York. But you've got to get there sooner than later. I know you are treating malefactors of health. Get that done, and then move immediately. You will miss your destiny if you don't do it. And finally this: the entire reason for the Light Line today is to make this announcement.

Ron Besser  
Dominick, can you mute them all?

Dominick  
Ron now press four star. There.

Ron Besser  
Oh, that's lovely. I can't do it from my phone. But your device does it well. And I'm unmuted and I thank you. Okay, I'm unmuted I can speak. And the rest of you are muted. There's just enough people. My board is not showing the number here, Dominick, do you know the number?

Dominick  

Ron Besser  
How much?

Dominick  

Ron Besser  
16. All right. All right, good enough.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am now going to make an additional announcement. The 16 who have joined today are the cream of the crop. You are particularly noted for joining today, and it will make a difference where you serve. Ron will serve not on the mansion worlds after he is trained. But he will be on Orion. That is where we are training people to become workers in the outer space regions. You are the future. Be glad even though you know nothing about it. When you close your eyes, all of you there will be a decision by the provost of Urantia. He already knows who has joined today. And for the most part all will go to Orion with Ron for training. Ron will receive the training on the mansion worlds and will join the Supreme Court as a little boy.

Ron Besser  
I accept that very well.

Thank you, Ron, this is G. I now understand your condition. I am fully aware that you are a mischief-maker and that you insist on perfection. What you have operated today, in spite of the damnable cabal has proven to be excellent for the spirit that is on the mansion worlds. They see the cabal now and will have nothing to do with them.

Ron Besser  
Amen, G. Thank you.

Thank you. And now this to you, Ron: I will take you under my wing and we will earn the Supreme Court of Urantia, fully. You say hallelujah silently because that is the work you enjoy.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

I fully agree with you. But you are so untrained that we must start from zero. And for that reason Ron you get nothing in mind, but this: we thank you for being gracious enough to start at the bottom.

Ron Besser  
I would not have it any other way. I believe in proper authority is grounded in the basics of training first. I want it to be that way, not just to be assigned that way. And I thank you very much Supreme Court.

Thank you, Ron. I am now retiring to my resting place.

Ron Besser  
I understand it is a boudoir that is full of misses.

Yes, and good day.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, G. very much. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
That G. is Ginsburg. She and Ron get along fabulously. He sees her as the Supreme Court of the United States and its integrity. No more to be said. And now this for all of you: Dominick has been the heir to all that Ron has created. Dominick has practice and is ready to take the breach that Ron leaves if he dies. Ron does not want to die. But the body just doesn't help. In any case, the cabal over him and around him is fully removed now. We thought we could trust them but we can't. And fully to you Lily you are saved for the future. Thank you.

Ron Besser
By the way, everybody. The name Lily is my protective seraphim. She has moved in where she could and kept them from knifing me. I am deeply appreciative, Lily, for your work. Thank you.

Lily, Ron's seraphim  
Thank you, Ron. This is Lily I am the seraphim of record with Ron today and weeks before the seraphim of record before that gave in to the cabal and tried to carve Ron up. No more. I'm the old-fashioned Lily, I bloom fragrantly and well for my subjects. Ron has done extraordinary work and as such, I am removed with him to see to his doings. To the Supreme Court: Ron has deep knowledge of cases you do not. That doesn't make any difference to his training. But he knows some of what you do too. I will be with him even in the Supreme Court.

Ron bowed and is appreciative. I wish you could learn it too. When Father speaks to you, in your mind, or slightly in your body bow at your waist just slightly. Father loves it. And Ron found it and uses it all the time. I am Lily, Ron. I am of the old fashion regime and I appreciate what you have done for the group. You have led them properly into worship and care, and that the Father is appreciative. No, you're not aflame.

Ron Besser  
Well, I hope there's a gallon of water nearby.

Lily, Ron's seraphim  
Yes, so do I.

Universal Father  
And now this to you: this is the Universal Father.

Ron Besser  
Welcome Father. Go ahead, please. Thank you.

Universal Father  
The protocol is to say, Father, thank you, but that is too little for you, at least. Father does not like conversation. But yet he has conversed endlessly with you and Dominick. If the walls could speak, the living room of your home is quite a treatise. Dominick appreciates it. Dominick will have to take the helm. He is properly trained. And finally this to you Ron: I'm not allowing you to come over until you can't move anymore.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Universal Father  
Your conversation was, that's almost here. No, not anymore. The feet burn. Your waist hurts. Your face hurts. And that will be removed. Why that has been put on you is beyond me, but the cabal is done today. Give us a few days, please. Ron will keep you informed because it is his voice that permeates, Michael. And finally this to you Ron: I am appreciative of the emotional drain but you wouldn't have it any other way.

Ron Besser  
That is correct.

Universal Father  
And fully don't speak in the middle of My transmissions except that is wonderful. I must make an adjustment every time your voice is heard and that is bothersome to me. In any case, this to all of you listening today: and Ron does not have the usual numbers on his dashboard. We are quite sure that he needs to reset it with the phone company. But they are not listening on Sunday. Dominick would you try during the week to reset his phone to the conference call as it should be heard. Talk with Ron first. And now this to all of you: you have tuned in, Ron's numbers are missing. We don't know why. But it is a bit of a mess. For reasons of state, I am resetting the phone so you Ron can at least have a decent Light Line.

Ron Besser  
Yes, and we hear that clearly.

Universal Father  
I am the Universal Father. I did not know what Ron's importance was until later today. That is because he knows well enough the Principles. He works with Them. He enjoins Them and enjoys Them. Most of you work with Ron very well. There is no fighting on this website. It's unheard of folks. But Ron has decreed that you speak well and that you take the discussion first and not any dislike. Ron has no dislike among you. He thinks you are the perfect group and keeps you as such. Dominick do not open this website too far, or you're gonna get recriminations from the unwashed. Now, one last thing. Ron, you are very uneasy in your life. You're very close to closing your eyes but you really don't want to. Thank you. You will stay in power here for at least six more months. And that delights you?

Ron Besser  
Yes, I've asked Father, may I explain why. Do you think I would miss the incoming Magisterial Sons and the Salvington workers along with the Magisterial Son workers into Urantia and setting the record straight. No way do I want to sit back of that. I want to be in the middle of it and I want to take the forces and the brutality that some will afford. I want this mission to succeed. And I want to see it fall before our eyes in a particular fashion, that the evil factions on Urantia fall quickly too. I turn this back to you Father, thank you.

Universal Father  
I am fully apprised of the dignity of that response. Everyone, I am the Universal Father. I leave it to you to decide how much you wish to participate but I assure you that the people today who are on this Light Line are the ones that genuinely care that it happens and that you are signaled to work with Ron further when you can. You are the group. Ascendington knows you already and I have made it clear to Michael that you receive Ron the highest accolade possible by the local universe. And he's saying to me don't forget Dominion, Father.  You think it is the future. I do too, Ron. God bless you. And now finally to you: I'm going to turn this back to Machiventa. I am done speaking. I am the Father.

Ron Besser  
We thank You Father for this gracious appearance. And for taking it on the line as it actually happens. It's not easy for You and I pray that we may be in good stead with You. You are my friend and I say good day. One moment.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. For a change, I can speak my mind. The Father has cleared the way and now listen to a litany of promises. Number one, no retributions. Number two, the governments of Urantia will fold quickly. We started this in the United States and that is where we hold it. The United States is young enough to still insist on the right ideas at the right time. The President of the United States is not Camilla or Kamala.

Ron Besser  
I beg your pardon.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It is President Biden. He is a resolutely Christian person and he will be told the truth. It doesn't mean anything to you but we are hoping the United States remembers what has been done to prepare it. Ron, what do you see?

Ron Besser  
I see a cut mound of flowers as though you would place them on a grave. I don't see what they are. Oh, they are the beautiful red poppy. That means a great deal to me. I love the red poppy. The fields of Flanders and the heart of God.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Find a bouquet of red poppies, you have Father's heart. Ron has a big one. And they are in the window at the back. And finally this to all of you:

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon. And as such, I prepare Ron for a great landing. I can do no more. I can't prepare him for his work that is preordained. He will be Trinity. He will sit upon the courts and he will listen to the court cases as they come through. I must tell you a secret. He's decided they're all guilty. That's not a court Ron, that's a kangaroo.

Ron Besser  
Oh, I'm sorry.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this ladies and gentlemen: the truth of the matter is he has a wizened sense of humor that always takes us by surprise. Even then, the truth of the matter is a genuine humorous, is rare. He has trained with the best.

Ron Besser  
You mean General General General W.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, you know him by name, but I dare not advise his name be used. He is truly a nutcase, Ron, and hysterical. Yes. In any case, may he join you when the time is right, all the fruit is done, and we hue in the trees.

Ron Besser  
I beg your pardon.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: the truth of the matter is that Ron's humor leavens the bread just enough for me to clear him now and then. The truth of the matter is, what are you looking through Ron?

Ron Besser  
I'm looking through black-bordered cells through an unclear cellophane covering their holes.

Michael of Nebadon  
And what is that?

Ron Besser  
My old pet?

Michael of Nebadon  
It's not your old pet. No, it to be serious, it is the black membrane for which you must bust. The truth of the matter is, you are black and blue, from desire for the world to tell you the truth. The truth is now known to you but you knew everything about the untruth and you ignored it. Your work at China Pond and what happened there will be legion on the mansion worlds. No one comes to the mansion worlds that way. But you did. It took you six months to get a normal mind. And even then, you had to be careful. I want you to know that Jane in New Hampshire remembers you vividly as the one to predict a disaster. It fell exactly as you predicted. I kid you not. She says he must be a man of the cicada. And that is a deep meaning up here.

Ron Besser  
Yes, they're not bugs, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
They are not bugs. They are of meaning to me in particular. Because when I was a youth at age 13 there was an outbreak of the cicada all over Israel. And you couldn't move without tramping on a cicada. Ron doesn't care for them. But he looks forward to every summer to hear them. So do I. And now that we've got that cleared up. Yes. The truth of the matter is that Ron will always be alive and cheerful. He finds humor everywhere, you and G are practiced moving backward carefully and slowly into the protection of the Trinity with big black glasses on and I am unwary. I enjoy him. Thank you. I hope the rest of the mansion world does. And finally this to all of you: thank you for joining us. The one big announcement that you should hear is this: the Magisterial Sons are now not in charge. What in the world do I mean?

Jesus  
I am Jesus. My beloved, We are telling you the Magisterial Sons will come after Me. But I insist that you see Me first. And Ron will not disappear before I have My say. He is the oldest transmitter except for Bob Devine. And Bob Devine has lost his caricature but not his transmission ability. Ron is the one that has survived it. Gerdean who sits on the mansion worlds, at least on the Sixth. She is nearly done. Is invited by Ron to the new constellation to join them. Will you join us Gerdean as my friend on the new constellation of training, you belong there.

Gerdean  
This is Gerdean. I am outraged that I did anything to you, Ron. I will join you if they allow me.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Gerdean. You're the best of the best. I would like you there if Michael approves.

Michael of Nebadon  
I do approve Ron contingent on the fact that she understands you are My leader. She is a leader and must lead. Gerdean, are you ready to lead?

Gerdean  
Yes.

Michael of Nebadon  
Then take the missions as you find them and make something of them up there with those who can not despair. Do you understand me? Very well. Ron says this and I will speak for him: Gerdean, you have always been worthy. I admire you enough to want you to join with me if you want to. Wherever Michael puts me to train for the outerspace regions.

Gerdean  
Oh my God, Ron. It's up to Michael how he wants this.

Ron Besser  
It's not a new revelation. It is no revelation yet.

Gerdean  
Fully and beautifully spoken, Ron.

Ron Besser  
But we have a lot to do before that Gerdean. I would like all those who ran groups from about 1992 to 1997 those leaders and transmitters to join me wherever you are. There have been several girls who are leaders whom I love very much. Whatever you are doing, may you hear the call. To those of you on this board listening right now whatever insecurity I hold now is found and I have them but the Trinity and the court that is now on Urantia under Melchizedek Machiventa is found anew under a precious leader I would crawl naked to vote for. You're that important G.

Michael of Nebadon  
Ron may I take it?

Ron Besser  
Where are you putting it? Oh, all right. Go ahead, please.

Michael of Nebadon  
I sally forth upon those conditions Ron but if she wants to see you crawl naked, try watching you go to bed with a cabal around you and you cursing them. She will appreciate the originality of the curse.

Ron Besser  
Oh, they're inspirational.

Michael of Nebadon  
Cabals always are. Now this to finalize this meeting: I am trying to keep Ron alive for the next year. Dominick help where you can please. He is the one who thought all of this up. We didn't. He did. And for that reason, Father says you have got my eye on you young man for some things I need done in other parts of this here universe. We will be speaking Gracious Father, thank you. And now this:

Ron Besser  
Dominick, I'm going to come to you to close this off but before you close this down, I want to say this. I will make every effort to be your spokesman on Light Line next Sunday or anything in between if I am called to do so. I don't like the idea of disappearing. I want to do more Light Line. I will have to await the decision of Michael, our Father, and the gracious provost who sees to you and me meeting further. And now the time is up. I thank you for attending a Light Line that's a little crazy. And Dominick my phone is not working, can you shut us down, please?

end
« Last Edit: June 25, 2024, 06:43:43 am by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 15:19:02 pm »
...[...]...

But if listen further it continues with: if you are the host, please enter your host code and press the star key. If you are not the host just press the star key and wait.

...[...]...

SonsofGod. Thank you for the information.

=======

=======

Postscript:

Complementing Lina's comment. I also tried to enter several times around 2 pm, on Sunday, June 23, 2024, and I was unable to do so and I also thought that the Lightline had been canceled, as I had been informed that Ron Besser was not very well at that time.

I noticed that Lina commented that she tried for approximately 20 minutes (after 2 pm), also without success.

Thank you very much also for the information that we should press the star button and wait when the meeting has not yet opened, due to possible delays (information from SonsofGod). I didn't know this information and I believe that many members of the Serara Forum and visitors also didn't know this information.

On the other hand, the previous Sunday, June 16th, I was at my brother-in-law's house (my wife's brother), as my brother-in-law was having his birthday and, even so, I went to a room, at 2 p.m. from New York (USA), a more isolated room in my brother-in-law's house, and I tried to access Lightline via cell phone, but I couldn't. On other previous occasions, I had managed to log into Lightline USA via cell phone, but on June 16, 2024 I was unable to do so.

=======

Tradução do idioma inglês para o português (Brasil) pelo Google Tradutor:

Mas se você ouvir mais, continua com:
se você for o anfitrião, digite seu código de host e pressione a tecla estrela.
Se você não for o anfitrião, basta pressionar a tecla estrela e aguardar.
=======

SonsofGod. Muito obrigado pela informação.

======= 

Post Scriptum:

Complementando o comentário de Lina. Eu também tentei entrar várias vezes por volta das 14 horas, no domingo dia 23 de junho de 2024, e não consegui e também achei que tinha sido cancelada a Lightline, pois havia sido informado que Ron Besser não estava muito bem naquela oportunidade. 

Notei que Lina comentou que tentou por aproximadamente 20 minutos (depois das 14 horas), também sem êxito.

Muito obrigado também pela informação que devemos pressionar a tecla estrela e aguardar quando ainda não tiver sido aberta a reunião, por eventual atraso (informação de SonsofGod). Eu não sabia desta informação e eu acredito que muitos membros do Fórum Serara e visitantes também não sabiam desta informação.

Por outro lado, no domingo anterior, dia 16 de junho eu estava na casa de meu cunhado (irmão de minha esposa), sendo que meu cunhado estava de aniversário   e, mesmo, assim, eu fui até um quarto, no horário de 14 horas de Nova Iorque (EUA), um quarto mais isolado da casa de meu cunhado, e tentei entrar no Lightline pelo telefone celular, mas eu não consegui. Em outras oportunidades anteriores, eu tinha conseguido entrar na Lightline EUA pelo telefone celular, mas no dia 16 de junho de 2024 eu não consegui.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 15:33:52 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2024, 07:31:40 am »
Dear Folks,
I am keenly aware we are being fooled with by the cabal.  That is, for the most part, what you are experiencing.  This past Sunday I had to rely on Dominick to help me keep my connection to the visible part of the control panel I have to use to keep people on line with their names and so forth.  Right now the telephone company is aware of problems across the board, but they cannot figure what is causing the service to break or truncate at odds time.  I am not entirely sure my self but I do know the evil ones do not like us and they try a lot of fooling around to break out connections.

For that I am tremendously upset, but until the Deities can be in full control again, we are truly stuck with the service that we can get.  I am also sorry that much of the problems issue from the phone service not, but from us giggling the receiver also when we do not get what we want as explained as a service that just brakes sometimes.  That is new behavior and it may be because the service is also getting more clients at the same time - I do not really know the situation for them.

And finally this:  We are doing the best we can with not only a service that is fine mostly but there is a trial to the telephone company to keep us in one telephone voice circuit.  I do not know if it is fires or drought in California (our service orients about Santa Barbara I think), and their are situations going on with weather and heart and just plain bad choices at times that affect our service to hear the Lightlines.  We are doing the best we can and pray that we can keep our connections together.  Otherwise the American system is fine while it is working and being paid properly but they ma be having trouble with that too.

In any case we keep the service as it is fine for what we do.  And I thank all of you for your patience and understanding for what is going to be, I think, a very difficult summer to get through.  There are other services but the one we are using now seems to be the best we can ever do and I would hate to lose it for a California fire which is not impossible these days.  When this group of evil seraphic services  is done and when it is taken down,  we should see some see improvement in our services too. 

Thanks for listening.
Ron Besser
PS - this planet has been in rebellion for nearly 250,000 years.  Lucifer who is now captured and dead as are his commanders, still holds sway by evil influence he let lose into the universe, and that is to be cleared up by a NEW CHRIST MISSION.   That mission is already well planned, but there is mis-favors in universe control officials.  Our Creator Son who is not Jesus but the Deity who sponsored the Bestowal Son Jesus, is working hard to bring about another spiritual Mission in person to the planet, but this planet as well as fifteen (15) other planets within our System of living planets cannot fully clear a high Son called Lucifer out of its character or a the system of inhabited planets we are part of.  The Creator Son is on the planet to administer a way around the disfigurement of administration.

A major revelation exists for years and years on this planet and it still is not heard well enough to make a difference to the run of the mill spirit seekers.  I have no real wish to make a statement further about it, but until that is read for its lists of Deity authorities and is comprehended better by the run of the mill reader, we are stuck with insurrection and rebellion until this and the other planets within our system are fully cleared.  I should do a long post on this but there is a poor chance that it is heard at all as most who visit this web site from the outside are mostly searching,  not for revelation, but a scintillation story telling, and I am sure we  disappoint many for lacking that part of story telling.

In any case, the problem with our planet and other neighboring inhabited planets is being worked on fully by the Creator Son and his Staff from the Salvington HQ. at the moment.  Thank you.  RB
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2024, 11:54:36 am »
Ron, you said: I should do a long post on this but there is a poor chance that it is heard at all as most who visit this web site from the outside are mostly searching,  not for revelation, but a scintillation story telling, and I am sure we  disappoint many for lacking that part of story telling.

Well, I agree, I'm sure it will be of great value.  Besides we will eventually get a large influx of people to our web site and what you write along with what you've written will be part of the archives.  So, by all means please write your long post.  I'm sure many here will agree with me.

Weydevu

And the World Knows Not