Author Topic: Means of Property and Power Distribution. Office of Monjoronson. 07.02.24  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Morning brief from Office of MONJORONSON.
With live follow-up with ARTHURA.

Original Link
https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240702_110113

YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBDLZGUl1WM&list=PLWRLA8frYkIwcPO_ANryNmrj-jubC5nSg&index=1

The Means of Property and Power Distribution
Tue, Jul 02, 2024, 6:17AM
Dominick O transmitting the Office of Monjoronson

Working the land meant labor created property.

Not only does labor create added value, but leadership and management, executive and administrative functions, beyond labor, create value of property.

Leadership by nature is often hierarchical.

And therefore, is Labor always in danger of spoiling the fruits of its labor through an unearned capacity of leadership-usurpation.

Demanding more value than their labor is actually worth.

One of the often-overlooked aspects of planetary and individual ascension is the completion of selfhood through completion of one’s personal Psychic Circles of mastery.

Individualism is the epitome of the pursuit of self-mastery.

A collective identity is an anathema to self-mastery.

Self-mastery is what leads the individual to rise above the rest of the pack to exercise leadership with wisdom.

Too much collectivism and the individual accomplishing self-mastery attains social dominance, instead, without wisdom.

Religion, you could say, tempers both classes.

But the philosophy of self-mastery attains soul growth.

We hold these truths to be self-evident:
that all people are created equal in their capacity to be endowed with the:

·        divine spark of God
·        the mind of Spirit
·        to be given life
·        the opportunity to attain self-mastery
·        and the pursuit of soul growth

The State's purpose is to foster and govern cooperation
in all the levels of civilization.

Requiring law and courts
with its residing executive and administrative functions and agencies.

Summarized as Governance

Good governance is the State of cooperation. Double meaning intended.

Cooperation entails a dynamic tension that fosters

Growth and Innovation.

But also creates conflict and error.

In the natural state of social hierarchy and the governance of cooperation, the inequalities of social hierarchy are balanced out in the pursuit of happiness.

Defined as life satisfaction, when the individual is able to pursue and conduct cooperation in living
within their attainment, which is really another word for pursuit of self-mastery;

and their pursuit of soul growth.

Which in and of itself, is the achievement of mortal life.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 19:46:57 pm by Dominick O »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
  • 070224 Audio Tape Tuesday Light Line USA; Host: Dominick, other transmitter: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: liberalism, transhumanism, neoliberalism; means of Property and Power distribution, purpose of the State; collectivism; origin, revelation; the purpose of life; cabal wanted to kill Ron; cabal’s demands; free will humans; Urantia Bestowal Sphere; personal messages; new Lightline schedules; WTP news;
  • Speakers: Monjoronson, Arthura, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Michael of Nebadon
  • Transcribed By: sonsofGod (please message me with any needed correction)
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848__20240702_110113
  • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBDLZGUl1WM&list=PLWRLA8frYkIwcPO_ANryNmrj-jubC5nSg&index=1

Dominick
Okay, Tuesday Lightline, welcome. It's the new month of July. I think it's the 2nd, 2024, and I'm your host, Dominick. Today we're transmitting from my living room and I have it on video. If anyone were to tune in by video, you've got me in my living room. So welcome. This is a kind of a podcast feel now. So, I hope my audio is doing well, I'm over the phone and we have a camera streaming into my living room. So I'm going to sit down after I read this morning's transmission.

Part of the office work that's starting is, I'm taking a morning briefing from what apparently is going to be known as the Office of Monjoronson. So I took this transmission, frankly in my sleep and I woke up, having to get this out, I suppose, with the instruction, I'll be doing these in the morning. And I got the author afterwards, not until the end.

So the preface is: The recent, you could say, ideological struggles and justification around the world that are competing in the marketplace of ideas. And the… (I have to use the phone real quick here).

Welcome, Pictorious. And I had to mute you there. Anyhow, the preface is: The competition between, you could say, individualism and the bifurcation or split in what is kind of classical liberalism and neo or new liberalism that's kind of emerging, and collectivism.

And specifically, this was spurned by a short interview when Tucker Carlson went to Russia and did a short interview with one of the thought leaders there whose name escapes me. But you'd know him if you saw him. He's the Russian philosopher and one of the thought leaders there, supposedly high in the ears of the upper echelon of Russia.

And so, Tucker basically asked them to compare, they compared notes on liberalism, and as we know, there's been transmissions by other transmitters. A little bit in support of, you could say, Russia and China, and that kind of access of the ideology when it comes to the faults of a, you know, competing civilizations, say the West.

And one of, you could say, I'm just gonna without knowing his name, we'll just say Russia. So I apologize, I don't mean to speak for all Russians, but theFor understanding, it's easy to say, because basically this is the state justification for the moral high ground of conflict with the West, which is championing the conservative or traditional values in the face of an eroding liberalism. And that's not moral anymore, or has moral problems that degrade society in the civilization.

And so in the struggle between, you could say, East and West, the high ground of anti-globalism would be championed by this thought leader, when he claims that individuals or individualism has fractured to the point where kind of a transhumanism has finally separated the choice to even be human, which was interesting.

And Tucker kind of struggled to figure out how that competed against classical liberalism, which he claimed to be from, which is kind of a social contract of Jeffersonian type of individualism, versus what the Russian philosopher was defining as the… neoliberalism. That's kind of a modern spin on the ultra-, like the moralistically liberal take on liberalism. Which is shattering the norms, you could say, of certainly one of the hot buttons is gender, and the ability to identify as anything you want in the face of biology.

And so, you say that along with transhumanism as a kind of a force for neoliberalism, threatening his civilization. So essentially, Russia was a champion of defense against that, which is interesting, because there's been a recent Lightline where it was conveyed that those two veins, those two pillars could be construed as a as two sides of the same coin. And so with that in mind, with that preface, this morning's memo is titled as the following. Because the main point amongst all of these ideologies that are supposedly in competition with one another is that there is... an emphasis on the morals, and no one's really talking about the classical philosophical debates of the isms in politics, which deal with property and power.

So here's what we got this morning and it's titled: The Means of Property and Power Distribution. Working the land meant labor created property. Not only does labor create added value, but leadership and management, executive and administrative functions beyond labor create value of property. Leadership by nature is often hierarchical. And therefore is Labor, with a capital L, always in danger of spoiling the fruits of its labor through an unearned capacity of leadership usurpation, demanding more value than their labor is actually worth.

One of the often overlooked aspects of planetary and individual ascension is the completion of selfhood through the completion of one's personal psychic circles of mastery. Individualism is the epitome of the pursuit of self-mastery. A collective identity is an anathema to self-mastery. Self-mastery is what leads to the individual rise above the rest of the pack, to exercise leadership with wisdom.

Too much collectivism and the individual accomplishing self-mastery attains social dominance instead, without wisdom. Religion, you could say, tempers both classes. But the philosophy of self-mastery attains soul growth. We, who hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal in their capacity to be endowed with the divine spark of God, the mind of Spirit, to be given life. The opportunity to attain self-mastery and the pursuit of soul growth.

The State with a capital S, the State's purpose is to foster and govern cooperation in all the levels of civilization, requiring law and courts with its residing executive and administrative functions and agencies, summarized as governance. Good governance is the state (State) of cooperation, double meaning intended. Cooperation entails a dynamic tension that fosters growth and innovation. But also creates conflict and error.

In the natural state of social hierarchy and the governance of cooperation, the inequalities of social hierarchy are balanced out in the pursuit of happiness, defined as life satisfaction. When the individual is able to pursue and conduct cooperation in living within their attainment, which is really another word for pursuit of self-mastery and their pursuit of soul growth, which in and of itself is the achievement of mortal life. End.

So, that was cleaned up from this morning. Thank you for listening. I couldn't say I entirely know or comprehend maybe like you, exactly what I transmitted this morning when getting that. Some people might think that's a word salad and others maybe appreciate some of those words. But I'm with you in seeking to find the best meanings behind such a transmission. And so with that, I thank the Office of Monjoronson and I retire to my seat in the living room.

And we begin today's Lightline in earnest with impromptu transmissions. Do we have anybody on the line to help? Help conduct a Lightline today for us. Arthura, is that you?

Arthura
You could say so. This is Arthura. Welcome everybody. I am your champion. I speak to all of you. I am your champion. I'm Arthura and I speak slowly now for this transmitter, so that my words may be clearly understood. Also, that my quickening of the circuit does not overwhelm the mind mechanism of anyone transmitting me.

Once again, I invite you… wonderful children. We were about to use the word little, but I don't wish to demean you or talk down to you. In your lore of the interchange between high spirit authority and power and you little ones as is often referred to, is epitomized by the picture of the lone person playing chess or some casual game with the dragon. I am no such character. I am Arthura. And you must come up with a new emoticon to picture me, the dragon is not very good. The dragon symbolizes the old and that which would burn civilization to the ground. The individual is indeed the foundational unit of all that human is, and as a person and all, and is the basic unit of the civilization and all of its institutions. When the institution is allegedly run by the people or serves the people, never lose sight that you, the people, are a collective of individuals.

One of the classic cases of collectivism is based on the production of value in property. When one contributes value to the property through labor, and more complex values added through cooperative labor, there still needs to be a …, in primitive times or war times, a collective defense against the attack on property. Let's not beat around the bush. War has much more to do with property and power distribution than it does with the moral high ground of values and religion.

The Muslim probably cares more about quality of life and the freedom from oppression, more than the radical Jihad of war to enforce an Islamic law upon the globe. What would they do with themselves if they were successful? And what would be left? What would be left? Those are fair questions to ask any theocratic state.

Beyond that measure, there is still the preface of this Lightline of competing civilizations, one based on the individualism of the American Dream, with a social contract on or with the state. And the collective communism of centralized power in the name of a glorious religion of the cult of personality at the top of a hierarchy draped in collective utopian ideals. But the West is further drifting into a corporate collectivism, creating a condition of the same coin, but through a different side, where the freedom of the individual is ever more drifting away from the social contract of self-mastery and labor, into the nanny state of provisioning of citizens with an inequality of life that is also beginning to abolish private property.

The key indicators of such a trend are indicated by the government becoming more of the more than 50% of the economy than the private sector. Not only that, but the private sector through globalism is working with the state for various reasons, to literally buy up the land and the water. What are you to do as your individual unit in your home, if you are not allowed to collect the water that falls from the sky? What will you do when the state claims you have no right to that water, and you have no right therefore for your own food production? These will be some of the historical reviews in your future.

The landmark decisions of the high courts are not. being evaluated on their merits or ideal justifications, but are hyper politicized without much context. There is quickly becoming the erosion of the individual entity classified as a citizen on Urantia today. This is yet another historical revisitation for your future historians to see. If you are an individual with a capacity of God and a spiritual mind, how are you going to seek self-mastery in the pursuit of soul growth in the soul-crushing environment of controlled opposition, monopoly of a power and property? And your labor has no possibility of attainment other than what the state there is to allow you.

You have to take responsibility for some aspect of your own governance first, and then are you able to enter the realm of social politics, where you would dare to compete in the philosophical and legislative debates of your time. The basis of cooperation for some review is the free-flowing exchange of labor and property. When we say exchange and free-flow that does not mean chaotic lack of regulation and enforcement by the courts. But the logic of the high courts in the United States have the highest ideals, at least are addressing some of the harms that have been called for by all citizens, in that no agency should be left to regulate itself by creating its own laws and enforcing said laws. Because of the dangers and effects of special interest and lobbying that have eroded democracy. Where is the talk about that? If you want to curtail lobbying, then how else do you affect such large possibility of change? We're not saying it will change it, but this, in a democracy, tried to restore some checks and balances. What is left is some period of adjustment to be seen.

Barring the need to enforce rules regulating special interests of the powerful corporate entities of global mega-states, global international conglomerates that rival in some cases above these suppose it's sovereign nation state. This would be one small potential step into remanding such issues of governance back into the lower courts, and therefore into the hands of one step closer to the citizenry. But it is not automatic, and it is not on the face of things as an autocratic move. It is a restoration of a previous state of governance. Going back to the early part of the 20th century, you are once again revisiting monopolies who by extension are these federal agencies who get to make up the rules and enforce those rules outside of the social contract between government and citizen, state and citizen. Do with it what you will.

This is Arthura, continuing. The purpose of life is truly none of this. When you graduate to the afterlife of the mansion worlds, you enter a regimen of governance that retrains the personality and personhood of you, and forges you into a new regimen like we said, to become a cosmic citizen. That is why there is a big difference between your origin experience as an animal and spirit combined in a world of time and space. It is a grand experiment of the universe itself to struggle to spiritualize the material. And it is the grandest of experiments and things to behold from my perspective to witness the highest spirit of the First Source become a Universal Father and indwell himself into you. And you have this short individual life, but as long as your planet lives on, and your species lives on, you remain in the collective, certainly through your genetic legacy.

The genetic legacy never dies. And the civilizations and societies that you live in are somewhat transient and the memory dies out, but can live on in the pursuits of history, archaeology, and then supplemented by divine revelation to refill in the gaps that go missing. But those issues are given in stages as the planet approaches Light and Life. And then becomes fully granted in the future pursuits of humankind in those later epochs, as they seek to not only find transcendence, but understand their origins. The pursuit of origins is a universal pursuit on your pilgrimage to Paradise, the Central Universe of time and space literally gravitates around us and as encircuited with in a space respiration. There is now ultimate contraction into oblivion or expansion into oblivion. There is space respiration, an ultimate spaces of the universe acting in a kind of sine wave of harmony. Until then, it isn't ideal. This is Arthura, and I bid you a good day, and I bid that I speak to you not in your dreams but in your transmission desires, and that I would never seek to replace the Father, but that the Father within your Divine Mind through spiritual circuits of mind is able safely act as controller and enable communication with me. I would never usurp the Father, and I seek to cooperate with that.

Dominick
Thank you, Arthura. I seem to be losing my voice. Shout out to Lemuel. He always does the same thing, loses his voice and needs some water. Hope you're doing well, Lemuel, if you’re listening. Well, all right, thank you. Okay. There is some news apparently, and I'm getting up from my living room, walking the chair. Mr. Besser, I'm going to unmute you. If you are asked to give a news update. Are you there, Ron?

Ron
Yes, I am, Dominick, and thank you. I have nothing standing by to speak.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Monjoronson (Machiventa) Melchizedek, Ron. I want to take hold of this.

Ron
Well, you're most welcome. Go ahead, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. One of the things that we have worked hard today on is getting Ron out of the mode of illness. What has happened is that the cabal has insisted that Ron die. That is a poison pill and it is dangerous beyond words for a personality like Ron to adopt a dislike of the cabal very much and to command them out of existence. But he did and he has managed to push them way back. But what I want to tell you today is that in spite of the devil, so to speak, the cabal, being on the planet, Michael of Nebadon has issued the following prescription. No one is allowed to forsake Father. But the cabal has forsaken all that Father does here on this planet. For reasons of state, I take that as a refusal of the cabal to entertain either the Father or his Father creatures. You are a Father creature. You have an Adjuster that is Father. You live your inner life with your Father.

cabal
And now this. I am Machiventa Melchizedek not. I am the cabal, and I refuse to listen to this hogwash. The truth of the matter is that Michael of Nebadon is refusing to partake of a change in the universe that we insist he do immediate.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You have agreed to transmit the cabal when I ask you to,

Ron
and only when you ask me, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. The truth of the matter is that I permitted the cabal to transmit. And what do they tell you? Not about your glorious future, but about what you are subject to as a little person under the huge weight of authority of the cabalist. There is no such thing as a cable, cabalist over Ron right now. The voice of that individual spoke through Ron, assuming that he owned Ron. But guess what? There is no ownership by anyone in the universe of a free will individual. Ron, and all of you have free will. That's not true of the majority of planets of humans. I have millions of planets with humans. Only five are free will. Ron thought it was common, but it's dangerous, as you can see on Urantia of all things.

Urantia is a bestowal sphere. It had Jesus. There's only one planet that receives a bestowal of the Creator Son as a human to the creation. I want you to understand they tried to kill Ron again today. And he has to really fight to be able to even speak. but he's doing it and doing it well. And I congratulate him, for he is now part of the Magisterial Mission, and he did not know that for sure until now. His lieutenant, Dominick, joins him. You don't separate a pair that works so well together.

Dominick, we'll pass this back to you shortly, but allow me to speak to the truth. You have been trained now by Ron for almost two years. In October, it will be two years. For reasons of state, Ron has been very careful not to force anything upon you, Dominick. But you have picked up all the power from your discussions night after night. for two years. If you want to be a powerhouse, come to Ron's living room and live a little while with him and hear his lessons.

Now this to all of you. I am the Creator Son. I am Michael. I am Michael of the local universe of Nebadon. And I want you to understand the following, please. I am no longer going to be on Urantia. My place is on Salvington. My time is to be spent with Urantia when it needs me. And for the last three minutes, we have an idiot trying to trim the grass around Ron, and please close the window.

Ron
Give me a sec, please. Just a minute. I'm sorry folks, window is closed.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this, this is Michael of Nebadon. The heat is building again. Ron's home is not air conditioned, so he has to put up with 80 plus degrees, but he's fine. And so am I. Thank you, Ron.

Ron
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this. This is Michael Nebadon to inform you of the following.
Number one. We are no longer going to ascertain Lightlines the way we have. The Lightline on Monday is Elise’s. Please continue Elise. There's no need to argue it.
Number two. Tuesday is normally Dominick's Lightline, but we're going to insert Ron on Tuesday, and Dominick, please take Wednesday, Lemuel's old time. If Lemuel wishes to transmit, there is another day. He can do it as often as he wishes.
And finally to you, Renee Duran. You have been doing yeoman's work almost unspoken, but you speak to the Hispanic group. You may continue in Hispanic all you want. In fact, we prefer that you do it in Hispanic. And occasionally if you think it's important, do it in English too. But not all of it.
And finally to you, Ron. You were looking at the electric company that you invented and said to yourself, it's now been a year plus that we put the patent up and we get almost no discussion. You say that the patent is valid and is excellent. It is. But we are going to do something quite different. You're going to get the money to put it up and then let us see how well it works. I am instructing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to come to you to put the plant up. They are very interested. And a discussion with the governor this morning was, let's see what he has and do it. They will be delighted. You will see to it, Ron, that they are part owners of the patent. But let's get to that later.

Secondly, the following information is important to all of you. I am the Creator's Son. I love you each. I love you all and I want this to work. The trial to have Ron's patent work is a trial for all of you to have what is almost free electricity. You might be charged $50 or $70 a year, period. That's a year for its use. It's so cheap that the only cost he really has is the personnel to run the plant. I am making it available very soon, not through the UAI, Ron, but through your own auspices and through the help of Dominick, you shall make it a corporation of grace and power. It's darn near free electricity anywhere it is located to run your cars and your home without much cost. It might cost you 60 or 80 dollars a year to electrify your home, and that's with heat. I am Michael Nebadon, Ron, and you're saying, it sounds glorious, but my God, that takes almost independent millions to do. And that is what you shall have, Ron. I trust you.

Ron
Hah, hah. And I trust myself, sir. Hah,

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, I agree. Thirty-four million dollars, or whatever it turns out to be, is a trust worthy of you and those you will have work to put it up. Yeah, you're saying, oh my God. I can't imagine how to handle this unless you just give it over and I hire the engineers. Truthfully Ron, that is what you're going to do. We're going to keep it simple and out of the hands of the big wigs.

Now this. The trust and the truth of you, Ron, is not an entertainment to me. It is essential. You have seen to it that my voice is heard by thousands. You have seen to it that many can post their thinking and their thoughts. And now I want you to post one other thing. That is my gratitude to you and the idiocy that you are, because you try to keep things light and perishable so that it doesn't become a habit. Well, some habits are really good to have. We are making sure, Ron, that what you have to say will be heard nationally shortly. You along with the structure of the Lightlines are magnificent. What Dominick had to say today, you said, is a textbook, written on the second year of college, at least, in context. There are portions of it, Ron, there are graduate degrees of speech. You believe it. You want Dominick to continue at all costs. He will. He has you, he has 2709, and he has this. My promise, my promise, that he shall succeed.

And now this to you, Dominick. Ron returns the voice to you to conclude this Lightline. I'm done. Go ahead, Dominick. Take it. Thank you.

Dominick
Thank you, Ron. And that leaves us with the end of the Lightline and a burning question in my own mind. Am I going to take tomorrow's Lightline? Ha-ha. I guess so.

Ron
Oh, tomorrow is Wednesday. Yeah, why not? i think it is an excellent idea Dominick, I didn't think of it.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael. Please take it, we think it's excellent. So go ahead and take this back and close it, please.

Dominick
Great. So thanks, Ron. Thank you, Arthura. Thank you, Monjoronson, the Office of Monjoronson, and thank you, Machiventa. And thank you everyone who's attended today. We have 18 in total on the dashboard, which includes each separate line connecting. And there's a lot of returning callers and we really appreciate your attendance, and the energy that you give. And you're always free to, at the end of these Lightlines, like without invitation, understand you can press five star. Now we're always willing to, most of the time, sometimes there's an exception possibly, but most of the time by default, if you press five star or star five, whatever that combination is, we're never quite sure. And I think it's five star, and we'll see that you have your hand raised. And that always adds a little something to the Lightline. And it never hurts that you ask a question. So with that in mind, have a great day, stay out of the heat and stay well. Bye bye.

End
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 19:47:35 pm by Dominick O »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
I believe this thread contains important information.  In my attempts to better understand, I often write to my Spirit Diary under the influence (I hope) of Father.  Mostly this is private for my own growth.  Sometimes I am inspired to share, as I do today, my notes unedited:

03Jul2024

Dear Father, I am reading Dominick's transmission via Monjoronson/Arthura on Politics, State, Individualism, and the purpose of life.  It's a hard read, my eyes want to glaze over.  But my Higher Mind sees/feels there may be great benefit to sticking with this subject.

So I come here to think it over and simplify.  Hopefully with Your Blessing and Inspiration.

I restate Important points to enhance my better understanding:

"All people are created equal in their capacity to be endowed with the divine spark of God, the mind of Spirit"

"Good governance is the state of cooperation"  
(I prefer to restate: Good governance by the State encourages us all to agree and cooperate)

"Cooperation entails a dynamic tension that fosters growth and innovation.  But also creates conflict and error."

Pursuit of self-mastery and soul growth is each individuals real achievement in mortal life. (paraphrased)

Arthura continues this discussion mentioning the two competing civilizations:

"The American Dream, with a social contract with the state"
       vs
"glorious religion of the cult of personality at the top of a hierarchy draped in collective Utopian ideals."

Then Arthura warns the West is drifting into corporate collectivism, causing the freedom of the individual to drift away from self-mastery and labor, into the nanny state of provisioning of citizens with an inequality of life that is also beginning to abolish private property.  The key indicator of this trend to watch is the government becoming more than 50% of the economy vs the private sector.  And further Arthura warns that the private sector, through globalism, is working with the state to buy up the land and water.  What will individuals do when the state claims you have no right to the water that falls from the sky, and therefore no right to your own food production.

All this leads to the individual, who's main life purpose is to seek self mastery and soul growth, being crush by the ever increasing state and corporate monopoly of power and property.

Thank You Father, Monjoronson, Arthura.  I feel better, also better informed.  Just coming here to write is good for me!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 19:09:10 pm by PJammer »

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
I appreciate your post and agree on all points concerning the teachings of Monjoronson and Arthura on the July 2nd Tue LL. I thank their tireless efforts to teach and prepare us for the missions, and thank Father, Father Michael, and all of our celestial family members for their efforts to foster a fertile ground for learning and spiritual advancement. Thank Ron, Dominick, and all other transmitters for their hard work and care.

Based on their teachings fostering such fertile ground is against the law, if describing the word of God as living water after Jesus. Should we give the subtitle thus, The American Dream is drifting into a State Governance of Nightmare? No politics, but there are two points to that in cause and effect relation. One is, extremely unreasonable governing control is fully unproductive, i.e. controlling the usage of rain by law results in willful wasting away valuable resources, prohibiting production and growth that Father God provided for all. Two, such law designed to inhibit personal growth, which in turn has phycological effects, which in tern promote the luciferian agenda.  

I learned by hearsay -not confirmed- that this law is already in existence in certain states. What most interest me in all is that a large group of individuals must come in agreement to pass this law, effecting their families and communities as well. Therefore, they must feel above the law that breads corruption. The question is, why would anyone at the right mind do that? And if not at the right mind, how the mind has devolved to such levels? Can it be reversed? Thant is my question here. Thank you.   
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some additional context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ACkrBkitqM

Michael Millerman (YouTube)

78,089 views Sep 6, 2022
Alexander Dugin wrote a book against the Great Reset. Here's my review of it, originally published at europeanconservative.com/reviews/the-great-awakening-vs-the-great-reset/

Make sure to visit MillermanSchool.com for online courses on some the thinkers mentioned in this video (Plato, Aristotle, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Strauss, Dugin). I teach there.

If you enjoy this vide, please like, subscribe, share, etc.

Thank you for watching!

/ m_millerman  
https://www.michaelmillerman.ca/