Author Topic: Lightline USA - 11 July, 2024  (Read 3932 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 11 July, 2024
« on: July 11, 2024, 15:54:04 pm »
Lightline USA, July 11, 2024

This is an unscheduled and unannounced Thursday Lightline USA on July 11, 2024 
with important information for all.

Your host is Ron Besser

Here is the link to the recording: 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240711_110233

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline USA - 11 July, 2024
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 16:12:29 pm »
  • 071124 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: This is one of the most important Light Lines, Michael of Nebadon wants to teach Urantia a lesson, Michael of Nebadon is the first Creator Son to attend Father on Paradise, and Ron is now partially morontial and may or may not die in days;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Cabal, Imperator, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Ron’s Thought Adjuster, Imperator, Universal Father, Immanuel, Gabriel, Dominion, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Deity Absolute; 
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240711_110233 

Ron Besser  
Alright, let's try that again. I finally got the conference code right. This is Thursday the 11th of July 2024 an unannounced Light Line for those who may be listening.

Michael of Nebadon  
I want it to be known that the entire situation is so abnormal that we are going to rule; don't speak until spoken to. Thank you. I am Michael of Nebadon. Today is Thursday, July 11, 2024, at 2:03 p.m. or a.m., p.m.. Ron has been hit extremely hard by a cabal that wishes to take the planet over under its own administration. Ron has refused and as a result has asked for this Light Line to make it clear that when there is any other communication to be made to the group, to be extremely careful to watch out for cabal information. Ron is about the only one that knows the difference.

And for that reason, we requested this Light Line in spite of it not being on the schedule. Number one. The entire situation concerning Light Lines and what is to follow after this Light Line is open to questioning. The reason we say that is this: the cabal has suddenly energized itself and has moved on to the planet Urantia and for that reason, makes it dicey to communicate. For that reason then, I want it to be known that this Light Line is held extraneously and contemporaneously without notifying most of you before it has to take place. Oh, we have a couple here with us right now, at least, I'm not talking to an empty room.

Now this: the cabal has insisted that Ron is part of their play, he is not and will not participate. He has made it clear that there is nothing for any of you in correct understanding of what is happening on the planet without referring to Michael of Nebadon properly. Please remember that. We adjust that Gabriel, the Magisterial Sons, and various other officials of the realm including Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit are properly addressing you. We are not saying that the others are improper at all, but just be careful what you believe. This Light Line is probably the last for Ron.

He cannot hold the physical problem that is developing in him in which the mind is insisting on referencing its morontial place. That splits Ron in two and he is aware that he is using the material mind right now to broadcast. And now this: I am Michael of Nebadon. I want it to be understood that the following transmission is valid and must be observed.
  • Number one, We are no longer holding forth for any educational purposes what is to be done.
  • The cabal has strengthened and we are unsure precisely who and what is in control on Urantia.
  • Ron has been hit so severely that he is questioning whether he's able to live another week. He will. But he's got to be exceedingly careful that there is no further problem either with the Light Lines or the personnel associated with the Light Lines.

Ron Besser  
And welcome for joining Elise. You are muted. And I only did that for the noise that I get. Thank you. You are the third person who knows this Light Line is being held and you rather have some exclusive information now. You are muted. Now this:

Michael of Nebadon  
The trial that we must assume must take place. Is that a cleansing operation will begin today about noon New York time.

Cabal  
For that reason, I the cabal mention this:

Ron Besser  
I am Ron Besser. I am not accepting a transmission from the cabal. And that is true as long as this Light Line is being held. I do not feel that you should have the permission to communicate what cannot hold. Michael, I return to you for what you may have to say.

Michael of Nebadon  
And I thank you, Ron, you handle it beautifully. The Supreme Court which you know slightly Ron, is listening carefully. You are doing us the favor of relegating the cabal to the outside. The planetary administration that we have right now is not worthy of a planetary administration. It is taken over by the cabal, and Ron has had to go through the department to even get this telephone to work. For those of you who do not know that this meeting is being held, listen to the tape. Ron does have the tape on. For those of you who are attending and I can name them even on one hand, which is Jose, Roger Krupa, and Elise, you are privileged to learn the following information, no one else has it.
  • I am no longer interested in a mission to just the United States. I'm going to make my mission known particularly to China, to Southeast Asia, and oh yes, the EU. If there's anybody interested in the EU, we welcome them.
  • The progress that Ron must make to retain himself is impossibly high without me. But I do not have the time to worry it. For that reason, Ron will die. I can't help it. He is 82 and has lived a long and luxurious life compared to the rest of the world. Most of you listening now have done the same, but you are the leaders. God willing and finally this to you, Ron.
  • There is nothing you can do further except to hold the Light Line and to hope that others listen to the tape. The cabal is attempting to undermine you and your authority. They can't. And for reasons of state Ron, I am with you all the time. And for reasons of state, you are trying to muddle it into a thank you, and no need to.
  • The truth of the matter is that the Light Lines are going to be truncated hereafter. The planet and the planetary government are under siege today by millions of seraphic rebels. They will be knocked down and removed. We don't need them anymore.
  • And finally this: to all of you who are listening, which is Elise, Roger Krupa. Jose Vargas, and Ron, they didn't know that the Light Line would be held today. Ron thought it was Wednesday but it's actually Thursday. I want it to be known. And welcome Steven Gitz. The truth of the matter is that you three or four attending are the heart of this mission. And welcome Steven for finally getting the announcement. I want it to be known by all that Ron is not seriously ill, but that they have invaded his private domain of the body and are trying to eliminate it.

He insists that the regular schedule be followed and that he will see to it insofar as he can. Those of you who have joined now are friends of Ron, and of what we need to do. But we can't do it when the entire group is under the impression that Ron is a has been and is leaving. To a certain extent, he is leaving, but not fully. The usual individuals who normally would attend the Light Line were not informed because Ron thought it was Wednesday when it is in actual fact Thursday. That makes a difference in how he operates.

Nonetheless, the following should be understood: Ron has taken it upon Himself to organize and to provide information to this group. He continues to do that until he draws his last breath. We do not see that happening in the near future. And it's up to Father to determine what other future he may have. And finally, this to all of you: the trial, and welcome Charlotte. The trial that must be understood is that I Michael am now rescinding two important messages.
  • I am no longer going to hold a regular Light Line. When Ron wants to hold the Light Line he will speak.
  • The cabal thinks it has fully surrendered to me and is regarding their full adjudication well. But I am no longer going to easily forgive seraphim that have harmed Ron. He has very little of the original mind left and requires almost a habit to attend to these Light Lines. I am going to restore most of the mind. But he is losing some of it except his assignment to the mansion worlds when it is appropriate that he leaves Urantia.
  • And finally this to all of you: there are now five of you besides Ron and this is an uncalled for Light Line and we thank you for checking. There was no way to tell you. This is Thursday, the 11th of July and we must remind Ron to be careful when using the original mind. And now this to Charlotte, Steven, Elise, Roger, and Jose: you have been brave enough just to check to see if there was anything here. Well, today there is and it's one hell of an announcement. Announcement: I Michael of Nebadon am no longer going to achieve further Light Lines other than with Ron, Dominick, Elise, and Roger. Lemuel is far too ill. And the others are not quite ready to do it. If I have cut across you, Amethyst is most welcome to try if she can and several others are most welcome but Ron's memory has been truncated.

Cabal  
And finally this announcement: there are no longer a Magisterial Mission available for Urantia.

Ron Besser  
Michael, may I check that?

Michael of Nebadon  
You certainly may Ron and that is not true.

Ron Besser  
May I check that, please?

Imperator  
This is Imperator. What you are hearing Ron is not cabal but someone important called Michael of Nebadon.

Ron Besser  
I thank you Imperator and proceed Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. What a check. I am not sustained in my life well enough to understand why you had to do that.

Ron Besser  
Michael, I have no sense of having the habit before of being sure it is you. They have damaged my mind considerably. I apologize.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. That is enough. The truth of the matter is that you have restored all that they taught or took. I am making it impossible for them or you to speak to one another forever. Thank you. And finally this, I need to announce this: so I announce it to five, so what? The tape will be put up. Elise, would you ensure that it's put up? Ron doesn't even think about it. But put it up when it's ready.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this to all of you: I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son, and I am sovereign. Ron has seen to it that my voice is sovereign and that he brooks no opposition to what I demand. For that reason, Ron will stay on the planet until his bark has gone old, and that he can barely put a leaf out.

Ron Besser  
Oh, goody.

Michael of Nebadon  
And for that reason, Ron, you brought it back to a normal cadence. You are not going to disappear. You're going to become very old in the material, and hold forth until there is a decent response from the Urantia Foundation, the Fellowship, and all affiliated groups to the fact that:
  • I am the Creator Son, and I am sovereign.
  • That Machiventa Melchizedek is now looking at the other groups for transmission and finds them in the past.
  • The entire rupture of Ron's mind today is repaired. He now has it fully returned and use it well, Ron. And this: don't start. The truth of the matter is that the Trinity that is under the court of Machiventa Melchizedek is now fully operational. You are delighted Ron.

Ron Besser  
Oh, am I ever. Finally, an authority to monitor the treason? I thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. Now, to you, Ron. You have seen to numerous acts of kindness and prevailed to make sure that there is a Light Line and that there are facilities to handle it. You've done it with Dominick and he has been a loyal and trusted follower. (indiscernible) Starting tomorrow, which is Friday, the 12th of July 2024 we are going to institute a daily Light Line. Other than the schedule you have, make sure that you are available for the extra Light Lines that are going to be made available. You don't mind.

Ron Besser  
No, Michael, I have nothing else to do under the circumstances. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
You will reply well when you understand that I now have appropriated you as part of the Supreme Court over Urantia. The one known as Ginsburg, who recently died from the Supreme Court on Urantia is in charge of the Supreme Court now over Urantia.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
For that reason Ron you are most welcome. You believe in me.

Ron Besser  
Solemnly, thoroughly, and entirely. Thank you. I can't ask for anything more.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
I am Ruth Ginsburg. I'm alive. I'm kicking. I'm well. And now I understand the importance of you, Ron. You are the one voice which is making sure that Michael is understood as a sovereign Creator Son. As such, I am now infused with your enthusiasm. For that reason you smile, and you say you look forward to at least meeting you. You will not only meet me Ron, but I will confer with you as the Supreme Court.

Ron Besser  
I am deeply honored. That is considered privileged information. And I am grateful to hear it.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Thank you, Ron. I am fully sure that as Ruth Ginsburg I am going to lose that title in another few weeks. I am advanced enough Ron to be on the third mansion world. I believe you are

Ron Besser  
I'm no, I am not on any mansion world. But I attend those on the fifth.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Thank you. I didn't know that for sure. Now, what we must be sure of is that the Supreme Court is now in charge not only of you, Ron but of your group particularly those who are attending today.

Ron Besser  
I will tell you who is attending. It's Jose Vargas, Roger Krupa, Elise, Steven Gitz, Charlotte from Alabama, Donna and Larry Whelan, besides myself. That is because this is an unannounced Light Line until today this morning almost when it took place. My apologies. But that is what has happened when the Creator Son demands action. Thank you, Michael. Thank you, Ruth. I believe you were still speaking, Ruth. Go ahead, please.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Thank you, Ron. You handle it beautiful. I am Ruth Ginsberg. For those of you who do not know the Supreme Court of the United States. I was a justice for eight years. Ron says you didn't remember exactly but you knew you were almost always there. Yes, Ron. Thank you. I want to announce to those who are American citizens that the Supreme Court is still valid and good. They are excellent attorneys. They are excellent arrangers of the law. I support everything done so far. Thank you, Ron.

I am also the head of the American sector of the Supreme Court on high. I'm announcing to all of you that the Supreme Court under Machiventa Melchizedek on Urantia is about to start taking names and making sure that the mansion world are understanding those who support the missions to Urantia. What are the missions? What's left? Let me tell you. Number one, the Magisterial Sons are here to stay. You're glad, Ron? Vaguely. Not only are the Magisterial Sons here to stay, the entire group of the mansion world leaders are now going to hear your Light Lines, Ron. You are under severe attack. Your mind was severely and gravely injured this morning and you finally made it into a Light Line in spite of no announcement practically. That is the sign of a grand personality that sees to what is correct to do.

Ron Besser  
Now we have (counting) 123456 individuals listening besides myself.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
It is a very important Light Line folks. You almost accidentally have arrived in spite of no one else. This is something you ought to hear.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am the Creator Son of Nebadon. I am Michael of Dominion alone. Nebadon is under the auspices until I return by Immanuel. Immanuel is a higher official, not of the original Immanuels any longer. We are not yet announcing his title. And you've got it, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yes, I don't I am not strong enough to pull the words out. I got it. You're right.

Michael of Nebadon  
I will say it then. Immanuel is now in charge of Nebadon. I have not resigned. I am stepping aside to teach Urantia a lesson. I didn't want to say this so blatantly but I have got to. Those who listen to this tape and there are a few must understand. This announcement will be announced on other Light Lines. But this is the first one and I'm glad that Ron's made the announcement. Let me speak to it again. Michael of Nebadon's announcement: Michael of Nebadon refuses Urantia as a bestowal planet until I am fully in control and that I am sure that the powers on Urantia understand who I am, what I have to say, and what they must obey. I'm not going to tell you how the police are going to enforce them. Thank you, Ron. Further, let it be known that Ron will stay here for the duration of the Magisterial Sons desire to have him available.

Ron Besser  
I am most grateful, please continue.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. And now this to you, Dominick. You are the second in command. You are not even aware that this Light Line is proceeding but I hope you listen to the tape. It contains something important for you. Ron has decided that you should own the property at 2709 and maintain a real center for the Light Lines and for the organization of the patent and other things that need to be done on behalf of Michael of Nebadon. We are making Ron available for the entire structure that Monjoronson, Serara, Sen Sen, Hanson, and Denron are ready to accept. We are not pushing this upon you the Magisterial Missions or the Sons but I am asking the favor to allow Ron to continue if you are willing to allow him part of your administration.

This is Michael of Nebadon and I state the following: there is no reason for you to stay Ron except you love the work. That is enough for me to designate you as part of the Trinity control of the new government that will append not the United States but many others for its powers. You are an associate and I know you thank me. For reasons of state, you have no title name. That's all right, Ron. All you said to me was you are enjoying this and that your preferential is to remain almost anonymous. That's true.  Now the truth of the matter is that Dominick is counting on this house to be his home too. Your death, you will it to him so he has a structure. The truth of the matter is Dominick will never inherit the home so long as you live. I'm going to suggest that you and he discuss it and bring to my attention your decision. I am delighted to hear you say you will consider it.

Ron Besser  
I do. I'm not sure where this goes. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Fully understood.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
And now this, Ron. We advise against any such conversation. This is your Adjuster.

Ron Besser  
I thank you, Adjuster. I need some input and insight and your speech. Thank you.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
Furthermore, I am your Adjuster. Do not speak to this until we advise you to do so. He is looking at a new arrangement and if that takes place, you are done.

Ron Besser  
Is that cabal?

Michael of Nebadon  
It is.

Ron Besser  
This is a good example folks, to those listening: of the viciousness of the cabal. The human mind is not able to tell frequencies apart. We can only tell by the attitude of the speaker. I am holding any decision to do anything until it can be clarified by the proper administration of Michael of Nebadon or with Immanuel or other official.

Universal Father  
This is the Father, to you, Ron. You have heard incorrectly. Just let it be.

Ron Besser  
All right. And now this to all of you who made this Light Line unannounced and I thank you, there are six, and that is extremely helpful, I'm not talking to an empty room. I am physically in difficulty. My mind is dizzy. I have trouble getting a sentence out straight unless they are in full control. The trial for this property is that several interests are insisting I give it to them or that I go through them to sell it at my death. I am announcing there is no death, at least yet and that I am in full control of the three-acre 2709 property, and that there is no change of status with Dominick or the board or me and anything else to do with the discussion forum and the pact. I'm standing the pact.

Thank you, Ron. With this exception.

Yes, Michael.

Immanuel  
And it's not Michael, I'm Immanuel.

Ron Besser  
Yes. To whom do I speak?

Immanuel  
I said Immanuel.

Ron Besser  
I need verification, Immanuel. I have none. Michael, can I call upon you to straighten this out?

Michael of Nebadon  
You certainly can. That Immanuel happens to be the genuine item. You can't tell?

Ron Besser  
No, I have no sense of even the frequency at the moment and I've got a slightly burning forefront in my forehead and my right lateral side of the brain. It's not pleasant.

Immanuel  
That is me reinforcing it, Ron, so you can tell.

Ron Besser  
I am grateful, it's very important. Thank you, Immanuel and Michael,

Gabriel  
Thank you, Ron. I am Gabriel and I'm part of that.

Ron Besser  
And I thank you then Gabriel for your participation.

Gabriel  
Thank you that is more than adequate. I am Gabriel. I want you please to understand Ron that the entire use of a Light Line today is a surprise to me and to Michael. You awoke this morning a little confused. There was a cabal in your ear insisting that you were theirs.

Ron Besser  
Yes, but I didn't take it as final even for them. I left it in limbo, Gabriel.

Gabriel  
Thank you. That is a beautiful answer.

Ron Besser  
The truth of the matter is that to all of you listening and particularly to you Gitz who has put so much into this. I damn near bankrupted you and I'm sorry for that. But the truth of the matter is it will be fully restituted to you when I have it to give it back to you. And fully to the rest of you: Donna and Larry Whelan, Roger Krupa, Jose Vargas, Elise, Charlotte, and I'm sorry if I missed anybody. Oh yes, me.

Gabriel  
The truth of the matter is and listen carefully: the missions to Urantia will proceed. The missions will proceed, hang in there. There is a lot of talk about truncating what has already been established. Ron listens to the old transmitters coming on and using Machiventa Melchizedek primarily to give transmissions. He respects Machiventa far to much to complain. But he's wondering why they cannot join in as a unit with the Magisterial Foundation only as transmitters not as being ruled by the Magisterial Foundation or Ron's work but to put it together as a unit. We are inviting the Magisterial truncation

Ron Besser  
One moment. I'm getting a conflict. One moment.

Immanuel  
This is Immanuel, Ron. We're pulling that back. They must decide on their own what they want and how much they want to be part of this gift to Urantia. We are making it available in a transmission soon, maybe today what we want. You are open to the days they may want.

Ron Besser  
I would prefer Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for transmission. But it doesn't matter that much. We will schedule them for later other than 2:00 p.m. Thank you. That's all I require. Thank you.

Immanuel  
I am fully aware now of your self-organization, Ron. You are not against it anyway.

Ron Besser  
No, I'm not. Using any effort is worth it. And it would help tremendously to have a single unit speak to it. Although other units may exist, that is correct. There should be a sign of unity, this is Ron speaking, from Urantia.

Immanuel  
I fully agree, Ron.

Ron Besser  
It has to be done through an organization. We are senior to all of them. Thank you. I leave it to Michael of Nebadon to decide our appropriateness. Thank you. That is entirely fair to you Michel and to you Immanuel and to the Dominion.

Dominion  
Thank you, Ron. This is Dominion. You are the first planet that we have an interest in, in all of Nebadon. Urantia is the home of the bestowal son of the Creator Son of Nebadon. And for that reason, you are being hit by the cabal to gravel your voice but I assure you it's recognized and will be beaten back. I want it to be known that this Light Line is primarily one of the most important Light Lines to have taken place in the last three to five years. We are Dominion. We have been bade to speak. Ron, you have full and gallant support for the Dominion.

Ron Besser  
I think it is so important.

Dominion  
Dominion now attends to the right hand of God, to the Father. You are the first person to recognize it's importance, Ron, and though you cannot elucidate all of it, you're too small. You know, it is immensely important for the local universes to join together and support the Paradise administration with Uversa the government of the local universes and of the planets. For that reason, please be advised that we are considering you to be an important part of the administration of the Dominion.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
This is Goldberg, Ginsburg, Ron, you are moving all around the edge of your mind trying to get it to work. What is wrong?

Ron Besser  
I have a tenuous a tenuous ability to control mind. But they have harmed my full control. I don't know what is left Immanuel and others interested, Dominion. Thank you.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
We are aware that they have attempted to destroy that mind, Ron. It is found fully and done and that the cabal is done. You are aware of its extreme importance.

Ron Besser  
Yes, far beyond my capacity to understand its authority.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Oh, yes.

Universal Father  
This is Father to you, Ron, you are the first to recognize Dominion as a capital. Do you bow slightly not knowing what I mean?

Ron Besser  
No, I don't know what you mean by a capital, Father. To me, it is the side for strength of neighborhood local universes. I don't know its importance, otherwise. I fully support it and thoroughly enjoy it. Thank you.

Universal Father  
You are the first one, Ron, to admire what we have done. I am the Father of all. You are now running up against the hour for this transmission. You are free to go if the hour is more than you want to spend. Because I'm going to take another 10 minutes at least to explain something to all of you off the tape and on the tape. Michael of Nebadon is the first Creator Son ever to attend Me in person. Well within my frame of power and authority. I didn't know that was possible until the Consummators of Universe Destiny advised Me that I was to be joined on Paradise by those Creator Sons who show outstanding and irregular love of the Father's authority and care. And for that reason, I must admit to you Ron, you are the first human to understand the authority of the Creator Son is a myth. Old big stuff. Yes. You are also the first to be so comfortable that you can joke with Him even in an extremely important announcement. You are an outstanding citizen on Urantia. We can't take the illness from you but we can mitigate it.

Ron Besser  
I am grateful and thank you.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is you are the first human to put a parallel organization together that includes the Creator Son and Melchizedeks as directors. You have indicated in writing that they are so and that they are the final authority and arbiter of what happens to the Magisterial Foundation. We think it is a beautiful name and we shall supply it with branches. This is unplanned. You are feeling in your legs extreme pain. Why is that being done, Ron?

Ron Besser  
Well, it could be cabal. I don't know how the illness is sustained.

Immanuel  
I am not the cabal. I am Immanuel. I am of the Trinity, Ron, and as such I convey to you and to the trinity of Urantia the following information: number one. Tell them, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Folks. We have taken slightly over an hour on the telephone companies organization. They tend to cut us off over an hour. If you want to hear more of this, we'll let them cut us off if that is what they're going to do and then within 10 minutes, I will reinstitute another meeting that we have now on using the same architecture. Just be aware that if we are cut off, let it happen and then telephone back in. I will reopen the Light Line in about five or 10 minutes. I'm sorry Father, for business.

Universal Father  
That's all right, Ron. Now I am the Universal Father. Ron, you are in pain from the tip of your toes almost up to your waist.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Universal Father  
That is to subside. You are most grateful and I know that, thank you.

Ron Besser  
I thank you, Father.

Universal Father  
I want you to know, Ron, that you're a pain in the neck.

Ron Besser  
I get fed information, Father, that is personal and I apologize. It becomes known when I repeat it in mind. I don't mean to do it but there it is.

Universal Father  
I apologize for getting up on you for it. I now understand the mechanism.

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
This is Adjuster. I'm not doing that. The Deity Absolute is, Ron. 

Ron Besser  
I welcome Him wherever he is positioned.

Deity Absolute  
Thank you, Ron, I'm hearing this now. It is vitally important to all of you as small a number as you are to hear this.

Immanuel  
I Immanuel, now over the panacea of Dominion past and future do declare you a hostage not of the supreme but of the cabal, and as a result, you are not held accountable but you're nothing but accountable. It tells us of the thinness of their authority. I, Immanuel of Nebadon and of the Dominion now speak the truth. We, the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit do hereby declare that you Ron are eternal, but you need to go through the process.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Immanuel  
You have no other way of assignation, but a mere thank you is enough. But your whole body is into it. And we have received the bow of acceptance. I never met a human who could do that. Fully, those of you who are attending today and we can almost put you on one hand are going to hear something very unusual. It's a shame the rest of them are not attending. number one I Immanuel of Nebadon and of the greater universe declare you Ron unexpectedly done as a human. You must become morontial. We will see to it eventually. But number three, we are fully aware that your illness is modest to your understanding and that the cabal is constantly hitting you on the body and the mind. You have withstood it perfectly with our help. Fully, Ron this: your mind fires in spite of our proscription. We accept. 

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Immanuel  
I want you to be known as the father of a cabal with Urantia.

Ron Besser  
Most have to know the word first.

Immanuel  
The truth of the matter is Father has cleared Urantia entirely of the cabal now. It doesn't exist anymore, folks. You are free. And Michael affirms to you it is who they say I am and it's not. I'm afraid so. What does that mean?

Ron Besser  
It could mean several things. I stand back.

Universal Father  
Thank you. You must understand everyone listening that I am the Universal Father and I will not have a discussion of this nature so vitally important without the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit attending as the Trinity. You. Miss Ginsberg, to recognize you, are fully in control if you need to say anything.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg  
Ron Besser, we are now going to go into an extraordinary conference. I want you to pull down this Light Line for now.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I will give you the signal, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
But I want to say this: Ron you have stepped right into the middle of the heart of the controversy over Urantia. You didn't mean to do anything but hold a Light Line. But remember that when you hold the deity in response to you they are truly honest and ready to make decisions with you. Let me tell you this:
  • You are no longer holding forth as a mere human.
  • You are in part, part of the morontial Supreme Court. There is nothing further we need to speak to in this discussion and we are asking for you to pull it down and end it when I tell you. This Light Line is extremely important. Ron holds it mainly on his own characterization of the extremity that I am placed in and that he needs to participate at least with the angst that I feel for what has happened to you, Urantia. I am going to close this in a moment and when I do Ron, stay away from any further Light Lines until I tell you. Good. This is Thursday the 11th of July 2024. There are no scheduled Light Lines until Sunday. Hold your Sunday Light Line. You will be available, Ron. You are not sure.

Ron Besser  
I am positive I've got the order to shut down.

Michael of Nebadon  
Indeed you do.

Ron Besser  
My feeling, if I may press this, is that my life is over and that I die within days.

Michael of Nebadon  
Proceed as normal and I will get to you later on about what is proposed. Meanwhile, folks, thank you for listening. I'm going to have Ron shut the Light Line down now.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)