Author Topic: Information  (Read 3426 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Information
« on: July 18, 2024, 01:10:50 am »
Dear List,
I am resigning not, but I must make amends to keep the kabal out of my reach, and therefore I am opening another code situation in which I alone can see it and know what is to be said.  Tonight the 18th of July  and I was just informed by Michael of Nebadon, that the last of the troublesome rebel course on the planet is almost done.  I am not afraid but I am prudent and I will have more to inform later on this Thursday.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS:  Ron has taken this hard and he is really the one I am addressing, but all of you need to know something about how we are handling any proposed Mission to Urantia.   It is after midnight now here, and Ron is very tired, but we have addressed a specific cause for him to remain, and that is his unvarnished call to remain and at least take some of the first months of the Magisterial Foundation.   He has agreed to stand the course as long as I allow it, then he is called home for a rest and observation with the Trinity personalities in the new Supreme Court.  Ron loves the law an watches it for years but says nothing.  For that reason his interest is not easily known.  He also has an interest in the Papacy Group up here and although they are hiding temporarily, he has had many long conversations with the members and enjoys them tremendously.  Supreme court or the Papacy?   Both if I can swing it, as the rules for the mansion worlds are set by Paradise instantly and I dare not abrogate their rules.  But for your information, several of you are being considered for the same treatment.

"The Magisterial Foundation Ron founded is the culprit as Ron uses for the holding of the preparticle patent and the discussion forum and all that we hold dear for these Missions.  For that reason  we are missing nothing by placing Ron there and him commanding some of the Supreme Court inferences, and it is Ginsberg he must trust to set him up once he is settled as a Mansion World student.   Be assured he works hard down here yet, but we re considering him for the Mansion World constancy on Satania and the idea of another Constellation must await further developments from Paradise now.  I have nominated Ron to be placed on Orion, but Father says it is too early by half to look there just yet.  K

//truncated section//
The Celestial Supreme Court

"For the rest of you, it is far too early to say much yet.  Besser, Varga, and one other, are old enough to be considered for work already as you all have passed your tests down here on Urantia, and Varga you still have a minor test to find and you are complete in your Mansion World experience too as Ron Besser is, and Standford Fox known as Robert Kinsley,  not, but Steven Gitz you have more than finished your immoderate Mansion World tests too, as Ron makes sure you get a chance to show your stuff all the time and you handled it brilliantly too. 

"But I  digress enough to get Ron into trouble with another Mansion World problem and that is not to be spoken to here.  I  let the rest for later today.  Goodnight all t midnight in York, PA.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at  your service.  K"

- - - - - -

MONJORONSON  speaks:  "Quickly:  This evening the 18th of July, ends the wait period I promised myself to observe.  We start the Mission on the 19th.  Not the  18th which is today.  Good day.  

[Thank you very much Monjoronson.  God willing I can report on some of this later this morning.  Ron Besser/END]

k

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Information
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 01:37:42 am »
Ron, thanks for the early morning news for the missions’s start tomorrow. I await the additional news you can bring to us later today perhaps. I’m hitting the sack now. Thanks again.

Steven

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Information
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 04:03:13 am »
Yes!!! 
I want to see it!!
Please!!

René