Author Topic: "TAKE ADVANTAGE, THE MOMENT HAS COME"  (Read 1707 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"TAKE ADVANTAGE, THE MOMENT HAS COME"
« on: August 25, 2024, 00:05:34 am »
Group 11:21 Truths Transmission Phoenix AZ.

"TAKE ADVANTAGE, THE MOMENT HAS COME"

By: THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER
Received by: Ruth.
El Salvador, August 23, 2024, 11:23 p.m.

THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER:
β€œI am your Thought Adjuster with a few drops of help for those who read this message. I want you to know that assistance is being given to each human being who puts into practice the updates that have been delivered so that this humanity can float and thus be able to make contact with the Celestial Family.”

β€œIt is regrettable that religions have made the majority of humanity believe that they are not capable of listening to Divinity. Another mistake they have made is instilling fear, with the objective of having their followers asleep.”

Now I tell you that this knowledge is not about negative practices because they have nothing to do with rebels. This knowledge is the opportunity for humanity who wish to make a change in their lives. Blessed is he who takes advantage of this knowledge, because he will realize how valuable and effective the practices that have been given to this humanity are."

"These practices will make you hear, see and understand many things that you cannot imagine, but the people who have done this work have seen changes and many experiences never before experienced by humans."

"I am your Thought Adjuster leaving this message for the readers who want to experience a change in their lives. The time has come.
Thank you Ruth for taking this message. Have a happy night."

The End.

Ruth.