Author Topic: Heads Up - New Information Available  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Heads Up - New Information Available
« on: September 03, 2024, 04:11:31 am »
SE[TE,NER 03. 2024 2AM NEW YORK TIME

PART I of  II Parts
THE MAGISTERIAL  MISSION IS ON!:

SOME DETAIL for the Missions next
This is Ron Besser, York, Pa., USA reporting dictation summary received early hours of 3 September 2024.  I have received the following dictation with some worthless detail but we send it out as received about one hour ago at 2AM, New York Tome zone for 3 September, 2024.

These Mission details follow a couple of days mostly with transition problems that make me feel ill and I just stay away from transmitting until some things are settled with me in general difficulty which, as it turns out, is preparation for a mommentous announcement.  I was not allowed to go to bed or sleep and I forward why next.

NOW THE REAL NEWS FOR YOU!

ANNOUNCEMENT
Several things may now be told ABOUT WHAT IS COMING SHORTLY:
THE MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS WILL BEGIN SHORTLY - READ ON.

1 -  The Magisterial Sons will go first.  
2 - They will start incarnating in about six weeks (that puts us about  October 15 to October 18 they say.
3 - The Missions will be under the Magisterial Sons.
A) No Jesus appearance immediately; and
B)  It will be SERARA  and not Monjoronson WHO begins the visible Sons part.  Serara will lead the Magisterial Sons to Urantia on or about or sometime around October 15 to October 21st.  This is preliminary data and that is all of the dates for now.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
1 - MONJORONSON,  the Magisterial Son also assigned to the Urantia Mission, will be the silent partner of SERARA, the visible MAGISTERIAL SON and both of them will be accompanied but the following incarnated personnel:
Additional Incarnated Personnel after October 17 to Oct 21st:
    a - Five Magisterial Sons;
    b - Four Seraphic Transport Personnel;
    c - Seven Seraphic Guides serving now on Edentia;
    d -  Three in-training "Personnel Carriers," with six (6) Vivandi Carriers; (Vivandi is the word transmitted);
    e - Seventeen (17) invisible seraphic transports.

2 -  SERARA is the visible Magisterial Son to begin this Mission.  Monjoronson is the invisible support Magisterial Son back up for the Urantia Mission.  For the Panoptia Mission, Monjoronson will be visibility there.  For the Dennison Mission, two new Magisterial Sons will be visible on Dennison;

3 -  The inhabited planets Dennison, Panoptia, and Harrington (spelled to me as printed here).  These three planets, along with Urantia, will receive these Magisterial Missions simultaneously with Urantia.  Dennison (spelling varies until now and this is the dictated way to spell Dennison.

4 -  The planet Harrington is dictated as this spelling and has the double "r" in the spelling.
5 -  One other planet not in our planetary system but Dennison is in the Planetary System called Sibelius (Se Bale Yus) and that Constellation is adjacent to our Planetary System called (new name and not the Urantia Book name given), as SANTOROS (sounds as: San Tore Ozs).
    a - Dennison is 300 light years to our west.
    b - Harrington is 700 light years to our east
When I say "our" I mean these distances are given from Urantia and  not the constellations.

6 - Dennison  ( in the Constellation Serrington), is so similar to Urantia they could be mistaken as a planet made up of earthlings as we call ourselves in writing;
Serrington (as spelled to me) is the Constellation in which the human plant Dennison is located;
7 - Harrington is  receiving the Magisterial Mission with us, and Harrington is located in the Constellation Bu-R (pronounced Boo-Are), and that  constellation is  located 712 (seven hundred twelve) light years from Urantia's northeast horizon.

NOTE:
It is now 4am for me now and I am cautioned not to continue to take dictation.
There  are about three  (3) more pages of this kind of detail waiting for further  dictation which I will put off for later.

To be continued as  Part II shortly.

END PART I
« Last Edit: September 03, 2024, 04:20:56 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Heads Up - New Information Available
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 05:30:20 am »
PART II
THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION
SOME DETAILS FURTHER:
My mane is Ronald Besser, and I have been designated to release the following information.  This information is momentous and it carries a huge responsibility to make sure what I say is as directed by the CREATOR SON OF NEBADON.  For those who do not know the nomenclature of the divine and Deifies rulership of the universe, I provide a little bit of extra news before we continue the lat part of this announcement:

What is a Universe?
That must be understood first, and we define the universe as part of time and space, but you live under va particular Guardian of Trust, we all generally call a CREATOR SON.
A CREATOR  RULES  a part of time space, and My Universe is called  N E B A D O N   - and it is ruled by ME, the one time appearing JESUS on your plant over 2,000 years ago now.
I am returning to your planet shortly,  BUT not until the Magisterial Sons, more Deity to remember besides Jesus and the Father.  The Creator Son rules smaller uiverses in time and space and he does not rule it all.  I rule the Local Universe of Nebadon, and your planet earth is call URANTIA in our records.  For reasons of State I recommend you all get a copy of something I sent to your plant that we published in 1955, call the Urantia Book.  It describes the Father, the Son, and the Spirit properly.  Please read it entirely and save me thousands of pages of transcriptions for this poor fellow who has done over 1 million words alone,  But I must wear it a little thinner now and tell you all this:

The message you received above is premature by two weeks,  Ron Besser her, our transmitter genuine received all that is typed above, but I was not asked to approve its release.  I do not approve its release yet, but it will do even that about 2 *two) weeks too early.

Let me explain something.

This universe is so huge even the Local Universe of Nebadon is a tine speck in it, yet the Local Universe is huge which I created to have human planets and a lot more in you have to read the Urantia Book to appreciate.

Further more, Ron has been up for 16 hours and is not well due to transition difficulties, but he does this perfectly for me every time I must make a point to tell you about.

FIRST:  There is no mission until I say so!
SECOND:  That announcement came from a space age cretin called a seraphim which is now in jail.
THIRD: Ron is chagrined but the seraphim stole my credentials and used the special communication circuit I use with this transmitter, and he is feeling awful, but the thing is  done.
FOURTH:  Ron you are used well again and it is not nearly 5 am and you have not been to been now for nearly two (2) days and you are exhausted.  More on that later for you alone.
FIFTH:   I am rescinding  nothing in the Part I announcement.  IT IS ALL TRUE!!
SIXTH: Ron our transmitter hear is well enough to continue until I end this announcement, and be sure to read this well as I will not repeat it!

2ND ANNOUNCEMENT THI MORNING:
I WILL MAKE AVAILABLE the following treatise now:
NO ONE WILL ANNOUNCE MY RETURN TO URANTIA until I MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT  myself of your mass media television.  That way no one is confused by a sudden appearance in new releases of this divine activity,

SEVENTH - Here is the DEITY ABSOLUTE which is the information for all future time spoken by this hidden DEITY ON THE CIRCLE OF INFINITY:

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE SPEAKS THROUGH HUS Direct Representative on the Headquarter and the capital of the Local Universe of NEBADON:  "I am the Deity Absolute and I care very much you get this right Transmitter. 

Ron Besser the Transmitter of the Deity Absolute speaks -  I am being seriously attacked by a group of seraphim who hold that they own Urantia, and act in place of the Mantutia Melchizedek planetary government as of now.  I now refute these seraphim permanently.  The person to whom you report to seraphim is to the Deity Absolute not, but to the CREATOR SON, about whom I wish to make the following statement for all of you including the NEBADON CREATOR SON and his CONSORT, MOTHER SPIRIT TRULY NOT BUT TARKAS, ONE WITHOUT NAME AND NUMBER.
"Ron you know Tarkas well Ron, and you know His voice an character well.  You and Tarkas Ron have nothing to do with this CONSORT to announce the following for all of Urantia.  The NEW URANTIA BOOK soon to be released through the auspices of earthlings Ron Besser and others, who will carry this message verbatim Mr. Transmitter:

"No one may announce anything further without my expressed permission.
     "No one may stay the course with this Mission without directing Me to serve the Mission's PROVOST, and you know who and what I mean Ron.  

Ron Besser - Yes, I do and have spoken numerous times with that channel call a Provost."

"For that reason Ron, you are delivered of a message from that entity, the Provost:  You are now considered a Provost in training under MICHAEL OF NEBADON, immediately and t hat carries the dignity of being a host to THE FATHER AND HIS ETERNAL SON at once, and that they shall make you available up here on the SATANIA MANSION WORLDS, when properly trained by the Chief of the Urantia Supreme Court.  You shall serve the URANTIA SUPREME COURT as a judicial trainee until such time there is sufficient reason to place you on the URANTIA SUPREME COURT, AFTER MANSION WORLD TRAINING.  Now this:

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER -  "I now speak to you personally Ron and do not record this.//done//

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  There is a tremendous amount more to dictate Ron.  Leave Part III to later in the day now.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: ChatGPT and Serara Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 18:35:23 pm »
Greetings: Here to share with you the result of the query I made to ChatGPT about what they could tell me about the Serara Forum. Interesting but it leaves unmentioned the prominent leadership of Ron Besser and the creator father Christ Michael, as the central figure of the Forum, from my point of view. Thank you.

The Serara Forum is an online community and discussion platform focused on spiritual topics, particularly those related to the teachings of The Urantia Book and various other revelatory texts and transmissions. The forum is named after Serara, who is considered by some members to be a spiritual figure associated with the mission to prepare Earth for significant planetary changes and spiritual upliftment.
Key Aspects of the Serara Forum:

• Spiritual Discussions:
  • The forum hosts a wide range of discussions on spirituality, cosmology, theology, and esoteric knowledge, often drawing from The Urantia Book and related spiritual transmissions.
[/li]
[li]Celestial Messages:[/li][/list]
  • Many forum members believe they receive and share messages from celestial beings, including angels, spiritual guides, and higher beings like Serara. These messages often pertain to spiritual growth, planetary change, and the evolution of humanity.
[/li]
[li]Focus on the "Magisterial Mission":[/li][/list]
  • A significant theme within the Serara Forum is the anticipation of the "Magisterial Mission," a proposed spiritual intervention on Earth led by Serara and other celestial beings to guide humanity through a period of transformation.
[/li]
[li]Community and Fellowship:[/li][/list]
  • The forum serves as a space for like-minded individuals to connect, share their spiritual experiences, and support one another in their spiritual journeys.
[/li]
[li]Speculative and Interpretative Nature:[/li][/list]
  • The discussions and beliefs on the Serara Forum are often speculative and interpretative, with a strong emphasis on personal spiritual experience and revelation.
[/li][/list]

Important Considerations:

• Diverse Beliefs: While the forum has a core focus on certain spiritual teachings, the beliefs and interpretations among its members can vary widely.
  • Non-Mainstream: The ideas discussed on the Serara Forum are generally considered non-mainstream and are often viewed with skepticism by those outside the community.

If you're interested in exploring or understanding these spiritual topics further, the Serara Forum could be a place to start, but it's important to approach it with an open mind and critical thinking.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 21:51:33 pm »
Hi Occerpa. It is important to know what was your prompt to ChatGPT that generated that set of responses? Do you have it or remember it?

Try giving it more specific prompts (questions) if you want more specific data responses. For example, "how is (xyz -- Deity, Divinity, soul, etc,  discussed on the Serara Forum.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 09:00:37 am »
Hi Dominick, thanks for your attention. I just wanted to get the idea of chatGPT about the forum, so my question was very simple: what is the Sera forum?
However, since the answer I got was quite accurate, I assumed that at least in that approach Ron could be mentioned as a generator and relevant figure. Thanks Dominick
Ób
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 11:24:49 am »
Thanks for the heads up Occerpa.
And the World Knows Not