Author Topic: Need your help with transcription work, please  (Read 976 times)

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Need your help with transcription work, please
« on: September 04, 2024, 13:01:53 pm »
Dear forum members and friends,

It is time for me to pursue some other works that requires my full-time effort. Consequently, I find it necessary to withdraw from transcribing Lightline audio recordings and ask if you would please consider replacing me to transcribe Monday or Tuesday Lightlines, or both as I did. I will provide training to make sure you will learn it easily and quickly.

The work consists of making corrections to the AI transcription generated on a transcribing website, which is at least 95% accurate or better, as its primary discrepancies are spelling the names wrong. The site also allows for correcting the text online while listening to the audio recording, which is a rewarding experience for deeper penetration of the heard. I loved that part the most and hope that you would enjoy it as much as I did.

Next, you will export the corrected text to your word processor program to do the usual formatting of the document, then post it on the forum. The entire process takes only a few hours, and it is a very important work for non-English speakers, and I believe celestials archive the transcription in the universe archive.

Thank you for giving it a serious consideration and if interested, please message sonsofGod. Thank you again. Blessings and love
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need your help with transcription work, please
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 18:50:42 pm »
Dear Sons of God (Valerie):
You are a very important contributor to our work, and you have no requested that someone else fill the slot for you.  I agree, as owner of these remarks that you need relief because of other demands on your time is important to attend to.  But let me make things easier for you meanwhile:

I do understand you are the structure  which keeps some reference to all of our past work placed on tape.  You alone have seen to this harrowing work of daily transcriptions in various way and you are deeply thanked for all the time you have placed at our disposal.   However, Valerie you are not a slave to this assignment as important as it may be,

I would like you to set a date that you are no longer assigning your time to archiving so that we know either how to replace you or to figure out some other arrangement to do this work.   For instance, the web site you place this work is not known to some of us.  Would you place the link of the finished work you archive so that this site is aware of where to go to review past work that I consider still very important to review.  Your work is tremendously important, but I fully confess that you should set a date when you are no longer archiving these materials.  I would also like you to post the link to the site you make these materials on as an archive of what we do in so many cases,

Further, Valerie I read the materials you presented long ago and acting as a contributor to others who spoke either Hungary or English too, and then your eventual transfer to our work years ago.  You have been a wonderful friend to our needs and we are deeply grateful for what you have achieved of a helper to what we generate in materials too.  Again, please send us a reply to this web site where you archive so much and how we may access past work you have archived there.  I know that Dominick has generously provided this work with you but I am sure no one really knows the deep extent of archiving you have done over the time you have allocated to our activities.  I also believe the work is exhausting in same factors and welcome your need to rest and take on other work as you deem necessary for yourself.   We and I in particular are most grateful for what you have done and still do until replaced.

And finally to all reading along:

In case you have not noticed there is s shift in the work of MICHAEL OF NEBADON on the Missions.  I have to be hit up the cheek to recover some of it, but for your information MICHAEL IS NO LONGER SUPPORTING ONLY THIS WORK.   What does that mean?

I am not entirely sure what to do about it.  But I do know that the important work is now for the entire planet and Michael is now facing the opportunity to refresh his work for URANTIA, and for that reason those of us who do transmission work are less affected by his usual and careful review of what is happening for the spiritual administration on high.  For reasons of State we have been part of a general transmission exercise of Michael of Nebadon because we speak directly to him and with him, but with a wider planetary exhibition of concerns from the Michael Son administration on a place called Salvington, we have to step back and become much more local.

Valerie here has been an important part of these communications now for years, and she is now requesting to withdraw some of her work in favor of things she must take care of in her personal life.  Those of you who have never worked the front end of these ways through the Internet to make the Lord hearable where He wishes it to be known, know how hard it is on your personal time.  That said, He, Michael of Nebadon, fully supports this kind of work, but he must emphasize it demands time and a lot of it, and that He, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, must now place more of that time to a MISSION FOR ALL OF YOU, and not just the particular forum.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON  - "To all of you listening, and this is one of the most important posts I have ever made to all of you, we state the following:

"NO LONGER DO I WAIT TO DISCRETELY REPORT TO JUST YOU.  I must now take my time to use other channels and many of them you Ron just do not like, but they are communications I must use as well to get to most people who do not have the training or expertise you use to make sure what I say is genuinely what I say, and not a guess by untrained channels.  They are a bane to my existence as most of them channel their subconscious and that is illegal by your standards and mine.  For that reason I am making available some of this material to them, and you leave it alone as you do not like people who do not transmit what I say, but acutally channel their inner thinking.

"With Valerie leaving her post mostly as an archivist, DOMINICK OHRBECK must fill the archivist slot either by himself or find another person to do it quickly, as the MISSIONS ARE COMING DEEP AND STRONG!  What that means is that I do not have the time to do this, and that is make sure this group knows the truth about what is happening by direct revision of my voice in my own language as translated by the Seraphim near you who are loyal and are fussing right now by your general dismisal of their voice suddenly.  We understand there is a great deal of interference with you and by you but you have had it with the old crisis we have, and you are making it clear it will take a strong seraphim to service what you wish to say in your waning years of service.
"It further irritates you over a group of people who want to know but do not take the time for in-depth understanding of the situation both of us face and you never mention.  However, we let that be and still insist on a true version of what is to be put down as actual conversation..  That you do so well I never worry about it but there are others under your command NOT that listen half heartedly and then drop the effort to be accurate well into the transmissions.   I have no objection to any transmitters on this site, but you should see the scrubby-haired women in particular who think their subconscious eminations are worthy of stating what I am trying to tell them.  PEOPLE! To do this work takes a lot of concentration and a well ordered mine, and this web site does it 100 percent right. 

"For that reason, you have the right to hear what I have to say, but you Ron are fully establishing a means of publication that is so unusual, I forget who I am and fully enjoy the reparte.  For that reason we and you are easily communicating, but I must make room for all others and they are poorly done forever if they do not learn to listen better and that is NOW!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
"I Michael of Nebadon announces the following:
"Valerie, not withstanding, is losing her place in the line up of work you propose Ron.  Right now you are convinced your death is imminent but not so with my assurance it gets better real soon and well done.  Keep it bright and cheerful.  WE lose you briefly due to an emergency elsewhere  . . . .  ( a brief moment of silence ensures)
"Let us try to finish this again Ron:

"I am in fully convergence to arraying the evil ones around you Ron.  You ignore them beautifully but it takes me to rid the place of that vermin:

"Now this, you will find today totally over shortly Ron, as you must make amends to make sure that the entire use of the transmission circuits to you and Dominick, and the rest of you, are not taken down to insure we can use them later.  But you have made it clear what you think of that and I agree.  We will persist to make this heard:

"Fully now:  This is a last message not for today but forever if you do not rid yourself of that pesky operator who sees to your transmission.  This is a cabal speaking . . . .

"And now we are rid of the cabal around you Ron, and now you have quite a headache . . .

"For reasons of State we shut this transmission down, and you post it Ron, rubble and all, and we will back later to make sense of today later . . . .  

Transmitter here -  The transmission is abruptly cut.  I post this anyhow for its wizardry in spite of its breakage.  Thanks to all for listening, and I will be back when the skies are more friendly again.   Chao!
R

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need your help with transcription work, please
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 00:36:50 am »
Thank you for your acknowledgement and kind words, Ron, and for taking the time to write a long post. I also wish to address Father Michael with thanksgiving for his words and for clarification, and Dominick to answer his concerns.

First and foremost, there is a level of miscommunication between us that may reveals our hearts and minds, for I have not issued my resignation of any position, other than transcribing Lightline audio recordings, to use the extra time to work more diligently on the Fatherslightline website Second Coming archive, which needs my full and urgent attention before I would need to greet Jesus shamefaced. All other posts are in timely order. Would I have intended otherwise, I should have let Dominick know on the first place, but it did not even cross my mind, rather the opposite, leaving me restless to finish what I started on time.  

This motivated me to quit transcribing and not some personal agenda, which was a very difficult decision to make, being aware of the importance of the transcriptions and leaving other transcribers with two extra Lightlines. For this reason, I seek replacement, and repeatedly ask that someone please sacrifice a few hours per week to transcribe at least one of the Lightlines..

Determined to do more and better, unimaginable events cut back my productivity to a small fraction of my capacity for years, and I never thought of my contribution being satisfactory, but thank you Ron for your words. and this alone causes me utmost anguish while hoping for better days under Father’s wings. Right now all looks bleak, and we should all pray for greater clarity coming to us. It is fully understandable that Father Michael is working towards mobilizing his sons and daughters on the whole planet, and we thank him for allowing us to be a part and pray for success.  

Concerning archiving, Ron, I was able to recollect all Lightline audio recordings (at least 95%) and created an easy reference catalogue file for them. They are stored up on my computer hard drive and external drive for back-up. I should transfer them to mail it to Raz after catching up with the urgent works first.

For my great joy I have recovered over 16 thousand Serara forum pages starting 2018, thus reports of the universal events of 2019 are preserved. They were created by a website copying program; therefore the addresses are indexed without meaning. It takes manual work to rename the files that  is a simple process with the help of Preview Panel in File Explorer, without have to open them. Would someone like to work on those if I send a copy?

These are my current forum activities and I am open for suggestions and Father’s assignment regarding these or other works.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 00:43:38 am by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;