Author Topic: TRY TO RELAX ( Transmitter Unknown)  (Read 751 times)

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
TRY TO RELAX ( Transmitter Unknown)
« on: September 05, 2024, 14:56:28 pm »
Sept 5, 2015. 

Try to relax

Michael of Nebadon : This is Michael of Nebadon. I come this morning to mention just a few things, especially to all here on the forum who are our grand troups and we are so very proud and pleased with all your efforts. I want to say, in the last few moments before the bell rings, try to relax and eat well, be patient for a little longer, enjoy the fact that you are surrounded all the time by your guards and guidance. The Melchizedeks are here and other Celestial Beings of which you know nothing at the moment.

It is perhaps for you a worrying moment that cannot perhaps you were not really as prepared as you would like to be for the task ahead. This is why I want to really force the issue, so to speak. You are prepared, you are capable and we have full confidence in your abilities. You have been trained, some of you for several years. We know your capabilities, you will not be expected to carry out duties that you are prepared for. We will never do that. What you will be given to do, we know that you are able to perform it correctly and efficiently.

So in that respect, please relax. We have more probably confidence in you than you have in your own self, that is simply because we know you better than you know yourself. There is so much work going on around the planet behind the scenes which you are not aware of course, and you cannot be aware of that, but rest assured the maximum amount of work is being done in preparation for the Magisterial Mission goes public. The results that the Melchizedeks are having in heads of commerce and industry, in finance and political, we are very pleased with our results and this should be encouraging to all of you.

We know what you see on televisions and read in newspapers, is worrying and is always negative, painting a black picture for all of you, but it is not like that in reality. So please, relax, eat well, sleep well, rest as much as you can, remain punctual, practicing and reading as usual, but at the same time try to relax. This is Michael of Nebadon, this all I have to say this morning. I wish you all a very good day. Domtia
José L. Vargas Núñez