Author Topic: A Topic To Remember by Michael of Nebadon  (Read 873 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A Topic To Remember by Michael of Nebadon
« on: September 26, 2024, 11:52:55 am »
September 26, 2024
Be Careful
Michael of Nebadon

"Dear Members. IT saddens me to recall that the entire planet, URANTIA, and its sister planet PANOPTIA, ARE UNDER  SERIOUS ATTACK.  Please remember to use caution in posting until the all clear sign is given by Michael of Nebadon as early as today at 1PM New York time zone.

"I clearly wish to state that this forum is particularly vulnerable to this kind of pressure, as Ron has purposefully keeps it wide open to subject material.  We thank Clency for recognizing it and Ron keeping posting from him to a minimize attracting controversy.   Feel free to post but keep in mind there is a police action going on at the same time and you should e clear by late afternoon.  Meanwhile you can post but keep in mind you are being monitored by liaison forces to keep it  clear from insurrectionist propaganda.  Thank you.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K

Ron Besser here - I will have an important post sometime around 4PM (New York time) today if God wills a clear channel as is afforded to us now to get this message through.  Do not worry it and post as you will, and things will be fine by noon New York time today.  I thank you for reading along.  K
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania