Author Topic: USA LIGHTLINE SUNDAY 29 SEPT 2024  (Read 709 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
USA LIGHTLINE SUNDAY 29 SEPT 2024
« on: September 29, 2024, 15:23:33 pm »

Today´s Lightline was full of connecting problems but Ron was able to
host his Lightline through Lemuel´s dashboard.
Thanks to all who attended.

Lemuel

Link to today´s recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240929_110213

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: USA LIGHTLINE SUNDAY 29 SEPT 2024
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2024, 16:39:40 pm »
Lemuel helped out greatly when my phone line was attacked by what I assume was the cabal.  Machiventa Melchizedek and Michael of Nebadon understood and they made it all doable with Lemuel holding the phone connection for me while we had something over 20 listeners.  Spirit tells me we actually had 35 due to the multiple internet connections made.  In any case I thank you Lemuel for making my phone connection in York universal to the rest on the internet connection you had.  We never know how these things are going to work out when something goes wrong and Michael of Nebadon is around to make them work for all of us.  Thanks you Michael, Machiventa and Lemuel for having a normal Lightline in spite of difficulties this time.

Finally this to all of you:

When I finally understand all that was said on the Lightline today, I will amend nothing and hold the following for future Lightlines for October this year:

AS STATED, on this Lightline:

1 - Normal schedule for Lightlines this week is to be maintained.

2 - Lightlines for the second (2nd) week of October are scheduled to be the same but

a-  The second week of October the 6th through the 13th is supposed to be the normal schedule;

b-  But the third week of October we will vary the schedule and that is because the incoming Magisterial Sons are starting their Mission either visibly or invisibly.  That is not fully determined yet and do not speculate as the whole thing might have a schedule change for reasons of State.  That is starting the 16th to the23rd of October with a change even possible then.  The trick is to understand this is a Paradise Schedule and they are not fully predictable in the Material.  The Lightlines in the middle of October might be changed due to Mission changes, so be flowing with what they decree. . . . . . .

3 - Lightlines are also subject to change their MC's too due to the divine input.  I do not quote understand unquote more than that and just be open to a different flow of information if they want to do a change themselves.  That is all I can tell you.

4 -  And finally, my time on the Sunday Lightlines is done for now.  They have requested that I change my schedule and who does the Sunday Lightlines is not known to me starting the 6th of October.  They are asking us to be understanding if we have to change Lightline schedules, and you ought to check at 2PM on any given day after the second week of October to see if a Lightline might be held out of schedule.  Sorry about that but that is not a human change and we hold Lightlines as required by their schedule.  It will be possibly a chaotic time so at least be prepared to undergo it with us please.

5 - And finally:  I am being requested to stand back on the Sunday Lightlines, but no replacement is considered.  I do not know what they might have in mind for the Sunday Lightline starting next week  the 6th of October.  Just be warned I could be there or I might not be there once they make up their minds up about the input of Jesus or Michael around that time.  Enjoy the surprise(s) as they happen.  

Best of luck to all of you as these Missions now become visible near the end of this year.
And best wishes to the celestial team that made this all possible.

Ron Besser 29 September 2024 430PM
END
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 16:53:36 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: USA LIGHTLINE SUNDAY 29 SEPT 2024
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 14:05:56 pm »
Ron Besser
Hello everyone, this is Ron Besser, this is Lightline for Sunday, the 29th of September 2024. I am currently blind because I have no dashboard, no nothing except the telephone connection. Lemuel is kindly manipulating the controls for me. So I will start with this.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. You are unfortunately blinded by a huge effort by the cabal to stop you. But thanks to Lemuel, Dominick and the others, you are going to do your lightline and we are delighted to help you.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Machiventa. Please continue.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. Now this: I am quite sure that the process by which we do a lightline is in danger. The cabal has learned how to manipulate the telephone on Ron end. He cannot tune in to the usual paraphernalia that allows him to do a lightline visually. He is now using Lemuel and Dominick to use the controls. He assumes that Lemuel will do the on and off regime when he tells him to.

Now this, I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I have decided that the lightlines are too dangerous to use in general. In so many words, I believe this may be the last lightline until we are able to straighten out the ability to connect.

So far, there are about 15 on the call. That is down from the usual 20 to 25. I do not know the problem, but the problem is going to persist, Ron, so long as you have phone problems. The phone problem is not yours, it is ours.

Cabal
And finally this to you, Ron. I am Machiventa Melchizedek not. I am the cabal.

Ron Besser
Machiventa, are you there?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, I am, Ron.

Ron Besser
Have you been cut off?

Machiventa Melchizedek
No.

Ron Besser
Then how...

Lemuel
Ron, there are 22 callers. Ron, I'm sorry to interrupt. There are 22 callers. 22.

Ron Besser
All right. Thank you for the number.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. I am going to ask that you, Lemuel, mute the discussion forum if you can, if you can't leave it open, is according to your software, is the meeting all open or has it been muted?

Lemuel
Everyone apart from myself at this moment is muted, Ron, and the lightline is open.

Ron Besser
Okay, thank you. We'll proceed.

Lemuel
I will keep unmuted, just myself. Go ahead.

Ron Besser
All right. Thank you, Lemuel.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. This is the first blind communication you've had ever, but you have managed, thanks to your friends, been able to communicate. I am quite sure they're trying to kill you, but you have a viceroy near you to prevent any further action. In the meantime, thanks to Lemuel and Dominick, your communication is normal.

Now, this is Machiventa. The truth of the matter is, Ron, that you are not supposed to do a lightline, but you're doing it. And for reasons of state, we support you. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I am warning the cabal. This may be your last time to say and do anything. We are moving against you and you will be deleted.

Now Ron this: You are one of the few who began these internet lightlines for all to participate in. Right now, reading the software, you have 21 listeners, but that 21 is multiplied by at least three because some of these listeners transport the signal to others you do not know. In any case, we are speaking to at least 60 individuals who listen. Lemuel, Ron will tell you when to close the lightline, but do nothing until he tells you.

Lemuel
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I am coming over the phone line that is initiated by Ron. but the controls are in Lemuel's and Dominick's hands. Let's see how this works. Ron, speak.

Ron Besser
All right, go ahead please.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon. I have now completed the work for Urantia. What does that mean? It means that the entire regime for my mission on Urantia is now completed and ready to go. What is not completed is the Magisterial Sons and their ability to go. We are going to place Monjoronson on the line in a moment.

And then Ron, you will be supplying Monjoronson, Michael, and the others who typically, and that includes the Melchizedeks, help run this lightline. You are unfortunate, Ron, in that the software that you use has been partially deleted. That is what the cabal did.

Now, this is Michael of Nebadon, let us begin. The truth of the matter is that the Urantia side of this lightline is being heard fully. But the usual tape that is to be done is not running. Did someone forget to start the recording, Lemuel?

Lemuel
No, the recording is on Ron.

Ron Besser
All right, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this, I am Michael of Nebadon. And the furthest I can carry this right now is to turn this over to Machiventa Melchizedek.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Ron, and this is a short connection. Thank you. I want to discuss something called the paraphernalia of connecting to this lightline. Ron was unable to do it today because a portion of what he connects to was deleted by the cabal. He has no idea how to reconnect. We are not going to do the reconnection. But Dominick, when you're over here today and get over here today, you've got to reestablish the connection.

Furthermore, Dominick, you are to try the lightline again at 6 p.m. from Ron's computer. Ron will take it over, but you have to make the connection. I hope you understand.

And finally this, I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I am using another individual to help make my connection because the connection to Ron's phone has been mostly pulled down. The cabal is now destroyed. What do we mean by that? Listen:

I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I want you to understand that this message is directed to the cabal only. When you hear it, it's for the cabal only. With that understood, this. You cabal are done. You have no longer the ability to interfere or to connect to this phone line. Ron's telephone is a mess. It has received a truncation of all the numbers that it uses. And for that reason, he cannot even call out.
For reasons of state that ends the cabal's influence forever. Now this, they're trying to choke you, Ron.

Ron Besser
Yes, I feel it.

Machiventa Melchizedek
The trial that must be appended shortly is the telephone line should be reconnected, but you run the risk of not being able to use it. For reasons of state, the cabal is now listed as an enemy of the state. Anyone associating with it will be jailed.

Now this: Today is September 29th, 2024, and it is the last lightline that we're going to afford until December. The reason. Lightlines interfere with our ability to make transmission connections. I do not understand it, but that is what we have.

Ron Besser
Machiventa, this is Ron. Is this what you wish to transmit?

Machiventa Melchizedek
No.

Ron Besser
That's what I thought. One moment, please.

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron, you are correct.

Ron Besser
I am having trouble ascertaining the validity of the voice. Is there someone there that can ascertain what connection we have and may we continue?

Michael of Nebadon
This is Michael of Nebadon and nicely asked Ron. I will not permit this telephone line to continue if we have to use a transmission going to Spain, coming back out and transmitting to York. It is far too enriched, I'm going to ask you, when we're done here, to remove this lightline and at…

Ron Besser
Just a minute. Michael, this is Ron. May I ask?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes go ahead.

Ron Besser
May we continue this lightline in spite of the problems and then end it when you or I feel that it must be taken down?

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, I find it preferable myself.

Ron Besser
I take it Michael; you are far too busy to entertain the lightline.

Michael of Nebadon
Mostly. But let me and Machiventa rule the wave.

Ron Besser
It's greatly appreciated, Michael. But I have no control.

Michael of Nebadon
I fully understand it and it's through Lemuel.

Ron Besser
That is correct.

Michael of Nebadon
Very well. Lemuel, just make sure the connection is muted and we will continue. Now this.

Lemuel
It's still muted.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this. The trial that we must see to is that the lightlines themselves are open to the interference of the cabal. However, Machiventa has now made it impossible for the cabal to enter the phone lines and the lightlines. For that reason, Ron, we have a clear channel. I want to say this to all of you. Ron does not have a slightest idea who's online.

Ron Besser
What is the number of participants, Lemuel?

Lemuel
Twenty-five at the moment, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. It's a good number. And thank you for joining. Thank you for joining. Second of all, Ron is extremely ill. He had to be beaten out of bed at twelve thirty to make sure that he could get onto the lightline. He was unconscious from about 2 a.m. to about 6 a.m. In any case, this must not continue. We may remove Ron from the line up for lightlines for the simple reason that the cabal focuses on this lightline to destroy.

For reasons of state, Ron could not even get his lightline picture up on the internet. They have completely interfered with his software. For that reason, Dominick and Lemuel have to make this lightline on Sunday available. We do not see that it is necessary to do that, and Ron's lightline for Sunday is now cancelled. But we will hold this lightline today.

Ron will be invited to open a lightline on another day. The Sunday lightline is now truncated until further notice after we're done with this.

And now this, I am Michael of Nebadon. I am truly furious at the cabal at what they're trying to pull. Ron has had several communications with the conference, but has been unable to make them available to see that most of you see them. For that reason, we are going to reapply the control for the various posts that Ron makes is available through another computer. We will make that available shortly. Don't you worry about it, anyone else.

And now this to you, Ron. I am the Cabal Knot. I am Michael of Nebadon on Urantia.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
The truth of the matter is that this lightline should not be held for the simple reason that the Cabal has loaded software against you. The telephone has had a problem in making connections, and you have no picture on your computer. But thanks to Lemuel and Dominick, you are getting through.

Ron Besser
May I ask the number of attendees, please Lemuel?

Lemuel
The number at the moment is 26, Ron, 26.

Ron Besser
All right, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, to those 25, because Ron's counted in there, I want you to understand that this lightline may be the last lightline you hear for at least a month. Why? Elise has questioned, Ron, about the lightline and he cannot answer her other than hold them and do the best you can. But we disagree with that entirely and we are going to truncate any further lightline particularly on Sunday, until Ron's phone can be repaired and the circuitry. They wiped it out entirely. He couldn't get in except for Dominick and Lemuel checking it out.

Now this: We are Michael of Nebadon. The problem that we are having is that the infrastructure of communication is being knocked by the cabal to the point we cannot entirely control who is on and how to remove the cabal. For that reason, after today, we are not entertaining any further lightlines until we announced through Ron that there is a lightline and new instructions are to be issued.
The lightlines that are going now are Elise, Dominick, Rene, Ron, and if I've forgotten someone else and you're on, speak up.

Lemuel
Lemuel Wednesday.

Michael of Nebadon
Lemuel on Wednesday. Yeah, all right. I missed the obvious one. Thank you. Now this. Ron, we are going to close this a little early, but not right now. When this closure happens, the control is going to have to be either through Lemuel or through you, Dominick. Close it, close the picture off and the connection off for him. He has no control.
And this to you, Ron. It will be reestablished when it is ready to go again.

Ron Besser
I thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And now this. The entire matter of the insurrection is about to be addressed.

Ron Besser
Machiventa, can you... I'm getting feedback.

Michael of Nebadon
No, apparently not.

Ron Besser
All right.

Michael of Nebadon
This: The trial that must be tried is to end these lightlines on Sunday. Ron is the object of a huge effort to get rid of him. He will not be gotten rid of, but Dominick, you are essentially the one that keeps it going. Hold your Wednesday lightlines. And Ron may make arrangements for you to move your Wednesday lightline to Sunday, but that is not yet decided. Fully. Those of you who still do a lightline, and that includes Elise and Lemuel, Dominick, and I don't know if anybody else doing it except for Renee and you're doing it through Hispanic means. Please keep it going. We will support you. But be careful of how you connect.

Ron is using Lemuel's connection to have a lightline today. That is, it's not going from York, Pennsylvania. It's coming from Spain. Ron is connected to Spain and is speaking through the Spanish connection. And finally this. We are quite sure that the termination of the Magisterial Sons is at hand. Why?

Ron Besser
May I ask for clear channel?

Michael of Nebadon
You may, Ron.

Ron Besser
Let me say this. There is no such plan to truncate. I am unsure of this connection. May we have a realignment please?

Machiventa Melchizedek
What a beautiful statement, Ron. You've got it. This is Machiventa. Michael, there is every reason to believe that you're being interfered with. May I take it?

Michael of Nebadon
You certainly may.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. You cannot be interfered with.

Ron Besser
Thank you very much. It is my deep concern right now. Thank you. Go ahead, please. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. There are now 26 on the call and this may be the last lightline for a little time. Ron will inform you by a post. Read the discussion forum. That's the only way he has to tell you the schedule.

Please read the discussion forum, at least to read if there is a post up about schedule. This schedule for Sunday is no longer going to be used, Ron. No Sunday lightlines hereafter. They, the cabal, know the procedure so well, they have set up their software.

Furthermore, Dominick, get with Ron and discuss the schedule for the lightline for yourself. You have got to take the Wednesday lightline again and help Ron reestablish his lightline, however that is to be done.

Furthermore, today was supposed to be the last day that you were on were available. You don't understand that.

Ron Besser
Of course not.

Machiventa Melchizedek
The truth of the matter is that you are to be removed as a Lightline participant primarily because you are not well done in seeing to the schedule.

Ron Besser
I have no trouble with the schedule. As a matter of fact, I consider that interference.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you. This is Machiventa. I do too. Furthermore, Ron, this is Machiventa. I want it to be understood that your lightline is a particular nuance and nuisance to the cabal. Your voice is well known and your consideration for a Sunday lightline is well taken. But that is not to be done for the next month.

Ron Besser
Machiventa, if we cut it make it worse. I would suggest, if I may, that the Sunday lightline continue if we can.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I fully understand and do so.

Ron Besser
Thank you, Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is truly Machiventa, Ron. That voice was not an interference, but we understand.

Ron Besser
May I speak Machiventa?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yeah.

Ron Besser
This lightline is fine. I'm going through Spain, I believe. But I am also considering restarting a lightline instead of Sunday. Another weekday. What is your view?

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa. Keep it Sunday at 2 p.m., Ron. That is well established.

Ron Besser
All right. It is done. I will continue Sunday at 2. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Now, this is Machiventa, Ron. That has reset the schedule. I am fully deciding that these lightlines are too dangerous for the next week.

Elise, you have your lightline on Monday. The Tuesday lightline is generally Dominick. Wednesday is you Lemuel. And then it's anybody's guess who fills in the weekdays afterwards. The truth of the matter is, let us cancel all lightlines for the week beginning 30th of September and all that week through about the 5th of October.

For those who usually participate in lightlines, let us disconnect them for this coming week. Take a vacation. This is getting too hairy. Begin the lightlines again the second week of October. And Ron, you begin with Sunday in October, the first Sunday in October.

Ron Besser
All right, now that's next week,

Machiventa Melchizedek
No, the second week of October.

Ron Besser
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek
For those who participate on lightlines, it's gonna be a little hairy to connect to the lightline until we get this back in regular schedule. I would like Elise, for you to hold your lightline this Monday. Dominick, hold your lightline on Tuesday. Wednesday, Lemuel, hold your lightline if you can. But then we are not gonna hold any lightlines after this week for reasons of state. The lightlines will begin. Roughly, I don't have a calendar in front of me. The end of October on that Sunday.

Ron Besser
Just a minute. Let me look at...

Lemuel
It'll be the 7th of October, Ron.

Ron Besser
Just a minute.

Lemuel
Or Sunday the 6th.

Ron Besser
I can't. Just a minute. August, October. All right, Sunday is October 6th.

Lemuel
6th, yes.

Ron Besser
October 6th.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Let's do the next lightline, not the 6th, but the 13th. That gives us time to redo the circuitry. I do not know how we're going to make this available for Ron.

Ron Besser
Just a minute.

Machiventa Melchizedek
In the meantime, Elise, you are scheduled to do the Monday Lightline on September 30th. Do it, please. As a matter of fact, and then the first of October is Dominick. Rene, hold your lightline as usual. No change to that.

We are looking at the 13th of October then, the week of October 6th, don't bother with lightlines. Just knock any lightline out for October 6th. It begins again on October 13th with Ron.

We'll put that up as a post later today to remind you all. The problem we are having is establishing our input to Urantia. It doesn't help to battle lightlines on a Sunday before that.

Michael of Nebadon
Ron, this is Michael. Post the new schedule and then be done with it.

Ron Besser
All right.

Michael of Nebadon
Now, let us continue with what I have to say. I am Michael of Nebadon. Today is a scrambled mess. Ron finally got a connection. We are going to see to it that the schedule continues after the first week of October. Ron will post the schedule.

And finally, this. I am Michael Nebadon. I am going to make one thing perfectly clear. Once I am in on the circuitry of Urantia, I'm going to change some things. I'm not going to change the lightlines from you, but we are going to change some things with others who copy.

We are no longer going to allow certain other transmissions. And that should clear you, Ron, for understanding.

Ron Besser
Yes. And I thank you, Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this announcement:
I am fully sure that the lightlines will continue after this week, beginning October 13th. That means we do not start until the middle of October, roughly. You can hold your lightlines this week, Dominick and Elise and Rene and anybody else that we've forgotten.

But after this week, go silent until the second week of October, beginning Sunday, October 13th for any lightline. We've got too much confusion as obvious by this call this day.

And finally, to all of you who have been loyal to listening to these Sunday lightlines, we may change Ron out because he has gotten far enough in his development that he is working the morontial, and that is dangerous to a life. We will take care of it our own way.
And finally, this to you, Dominick. It is vital that you get over there today and figure out what to do with these lightlines, beginning with October 13th after this week. Hold your lightline this week, but then nothing until October 13th. I hope you remember that Ron's memory is terrible.

And now this, I am fully sure that the entire matter of this connection through Spain is fine. That Ron you shall have your connection again later on when you hold a special meeting that I will tell you the date. For those who are listening, be prepared and watch the discussion forum for an announcement of a special, let's not call it a lightline, but an emergency meeting on these same premises. We will tell the date and the time to listen.

We have some very important news to tell you that describes the Magisterial Sons, describes Jesus, and describes how we're going to do this on Urantia. I will tell you this. The missions begin in the open on October

Ron Besser
One moment. Yes, that's October. He's looking at the October calendar through my eyes. It's a little tricky.

Michael of Nebadon
The 13th is Sunday. That is when we restart the lightlines. We delete the week of the 6th of October for lightline. But they are scheduled to begin the 13th. And that's fine. I want you to recognize that on October 22, which is Tuesday, Watch out. That's all I'm going to say. Watch out for the 26th.

Ron Besser
Very well, Michael. Thank you. Go ahead, please. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. I want you to understand, folks, that we are attempting to keep you informed on something that is tricky for us. The actual meetings and the actual visual interpretation of these scheduled inputs to Urantia are not settled. Keep listening at least to the posts on the discussion forum if we can keep it up for Ron's schedules and our schedules.

Ron will put up a category called schedules. Don't post in it. Let him post alone. Scheduled posts. That is where you're going to check what is happening with the missions. He has to add that to the category. That is for you to do today, Ron.

Ron Besser
All right.

Michael of Nebadon
And I am Michael of Nebadon. I'm speaking far more than I wanted to. But now that I have, I want you all to realize that we spent most of this lightline trying to figure out schedules. Let me have a little bit of lightline information for you.

On the first week of October on that Sunday, which I believe is the sixth. The sixth of October is the beginning of our visual input to Urantia. I'm not describing it further. Ron's first lightline is Sunday the 13th, one week later.

I will get with Ron, and if there's a change to that schedule, watch the postings. I'm asking that you figure and put a new category up, Ron, at the very top that tells them the schedule for our appearance on Urantia.

Ron Besser
I'm glad to do that. It will end confusion.

Michael of Nebadon
I fully agree. Thank you. And furthermore, Dominick, it is vital that you stay with your schedule on to 2709. Ron is having trouble. And I'm not going to describe it here, but he is so close to the edge of the morontial life that he may have a problem.

And furthermore, to you, Lemuel, stay the course. You've gotten very well. That is vital to you, to Ron, and to the rest that would want to do lightlines. Lemuel, do a lightline this week and Ron will post you when you're going to do other than your scheduled lightline this week. You will have two lightlines this week.

And furthermore, Ron, you are done doing a lightline on Sunday for the reasons of state
And finally, this is Michael, Ron, that is correct.

Ron Besser
Well, all right. Do you want me to do a lightline at all?

Michael of Nebadon
No.

Ron Besser
Well, in an emergency I might have to.

Michael of Nebadon
And that's understood. Thank you. And now this to you, Elise. You're doing the Monday lightline as usual. Please do it. Don't worry about your confusion. There is no confusion. You've got it. Tuesday is Dominick. Do your lightline this Tuesday, Dominick. Wednesday is Lemuel's lightline. Do it. Renee, you are doing your lightline this Sunday evening. Do it.

But after this coming week, ending with Wednesday we will do no further lightlines until the 13th, Sunday. If that gets mixed up, please understand. It's a lot for Ron to remember.

And now this. I am going to close this lightline in about five minutes.  Lemuel, you're going to have to shut it off, I think. If Ron hangs up, it should end it, but he has no computer control. You will have to shut the lightline off on your schedule. Ron, all Ron can do is hang up, but that does not change the lightline. You have to turn it off or Dominick does. There is no picture on his computer.
And finally, this to you, Ron. This is a very confusing mess. Don't worry about it. When you're done, say goodbye and hang up. You, Lemuel, or Dominick, shut it off.

And now this: I am quite sure that Ron has supplied the correct information. Check the discussion forum for schedules again, just to be sure. Ron and Dominick will together see to it that the correct information is up.

And finally, this to you Dominick. You're going to hold your regular scheduled lightline this week as are the rest of you. Beyond this week, wait for an announcement to decide if you're gonna hold your next lightline. That's all I'm going to say.

And now this to all of you. Thank you for your loyalty. Don't forget these lightlines. But after this week, the schedule is tentative. It will be straightened out by the end of October. But don't worry particularly about October lightlines until you see schedules. Or just check in to see what's going on.

And finally, this to you, Ron. I am pulling any more lightlines off of you for the simple reason that it is, well, hairy. It is very difficult for you to do these things when the cabal is focusing on your connections. And finally to the cabal. Today is your last day. You know we can do it. Get out.

And finally to all of you, it is about five minutes of three. We're going to end this lightline at 3 p.m. on the nose. We have about five minutes to fill. And we're going to fill it with Machiventa Melchizedek’s review of what has happened. Go ahead, Machiventa. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
You're welcome.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. Starting Monday, Elise, hold your lightline. Don't forget, Monday at 2 p.m., New York time. That's about 8 p.m. your time. Dominick, hold your lightline on Tuesday. Regular schedule. Wednesday, Lemuel, hold your schedule. Do a lightline. Any lightlines after Wednesday are asked to be stopped.

We are entering Urantia. Hold your breath. You will see us. It's not the 6th of October, but toward the end of October that you will see us. But no lightlines. It's too dangerous after this week.

And finally to you, Ron, relax. Cancel Sunday lightlines for yourself.  I will discuss with others on the internet whether Sunday lightlines should be held and by whom. This is Ron's lightline for the moment.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this to all of you. The lightlines on Sunday through the end of the week have been of great value to me, Michael of Nebadon, to Machiventa Melchizedek, to the point others are doing it too. They may continue, but this lightline is the important one with the vital information of schedules.

Watch the discussion forum in particular. Ron will not make any calls, at least as of now during October. He has his own concerns. The others of you must make the lightlines on your schedule. If Ron must intervene, he will do so by announcement.

And finally this to you, Dominick. You are a vital link in keeping Ron connected to the outside world. He's having problems, not because of that, but because of the demand of the Morontial to see to him.

Ron was scheduled to go over to the Mansion Worlds the end of October, but he is such a vital link in placing the lightlines and the input, at least categorically, as an announcement of our changes that we will put into effect with the Magisterial Sons this coming month. They are an important part of the scheduled appearances.

I will use the Magisterial Sons as the initial input to Urantia of our scheduled missions. Ron is delighted.

Ron Besser
I would miss grandpa. Terribly. If you moved him out and Machiventa Melchizedek is such a good announcer. I would hate to lose him too.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you and he will stay Ron.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And now this to other concerns, Ron. You are a little unhappy with the others using the same technique. They will continue and use information we give.

Ron Besser
That's fine. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And for that information, though, they will make one announcement and then have  nothing further to do with it.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
I am using this Internet, Ron's provisions, and all of the pertinent announcements on this particular forum. I will make a general announcement to all forums this coming week or the week after. It's not decided yet. By the end of October. As scheduled. You will see us.

And finally. Good day Ron, thank you for your service. You will be back on in various guises, but the Sunday lightline is no longer to be used.

Ron Besser
May I have affirmation, Michael?

Michael of Nebadon
No. You are correct. Folks, please. There is a cabal loose. Check the schedules. That's all I can say. Sometimes that will be at the moment of the lightline. But Ron Besser refuses any changes unless certified by the Magisterial or Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son.

Ron Besser
I do not like- The schedule's being full with when the cabal is loose. Watch the schedules if I announce them. Otherwise, it doesn't harm for you to check at 2 p.m. on any given day to see if a lightline is being held. I think that is our safest schedule, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon
And thank you, Ron. So do I. And fully to you, Ron. This is Michael. You are free to do as you please.

Ron Besser
Well, I prefer to follow your schedules and I will give them priority, Michael. Thank you. And to Mark, oh well, yes, Machiventa is our mainstay. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. As far as the other announcements may go on other lightlines, so to speak, they are ignorant.

Ron Besser
I thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And now, before we close this lightline, and I have to close it through you, Lemuel, the truth of the matter is that the circuitry for this lightline, Ron, is fine after today. Use it.

Ron Besser
 I look forward to it. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, Ron. Today is an important day and Lemuel will close this lightline but Dominick is to visit. There are important discussions with you, Dominick. Regular time is fine. And finally it would help if you brought sandwiches, Dominick. Ron is flat out.

And this to all of you. We are scheduling a lightline for next Sunday and for next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We are scheduling the same for this week. Just remember that. It's too important when we are getting so close to visual representation. Elise, Monday is important. Hold it. Tuesday and Wednesday are important too.

Next Sunday, you will not hold your lightline wrong. They will understand. And finally this to all of you. The Sunday lightline will be held. Who does it is not certain. If Ron is here, good. But we'll see.

And finally to all of you. We are going to say goodbye for this Sunday and for this week. The lightlines on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will be held by either your teachers or Machiventa Melchizedek. I Michael cannot do to what is going on.

Ron Besser
And finally, that terminates this Sunday lightline. I'm Ron, I thank you for tuning in even though it's been a squirrely way to get to you. I'm coming through Spain. And for all of you, thank you. Watch out for a very exciting October, November, and December.

Your lives are going to see something so rare that it is impossible to describe. Your new life will begin shortly with God on earth. Thank you very much. And Lemuel, that ends our lightline. Would you terminate us, please?

Lemuel
Yes, thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser
Go ahead.

Lemuel
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser
I'm gonna hang up. Thank you.

Lemuel
Okay, thank you, Ron. Thank you very much. All right, everyone, before I stop the recording, there are late comers that I would like to... Just a minute, please, that I would like to acknowledge. We've lost a few, in fact. We did up to 26, but now we've dropped down to 21. I did welcome, I think, Renee, Roger Krupa, Robert, Salvador, Steven Gitz, Valerie, yes, okay. But we lost quite a few there. Okay.

Well, I'm closing down for Ron, as you well know. I hope that Dominick, you will be able to sort out the confusion about the lightlines and put up the information as soon as possible. For my own satisfaction, what I understand now is that Ron's lightlines are off for a while, but the rest of us are on.

So it remains to be seen if that is changes again or not. Okay. So thank you to all of you so much for joining us. And I will now stop the recording. And I personally look forward to welcoming you on Wednesday. Thank you. And good afternoon and goodbye wherever you are. Thank you.

End