Author Topic: USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 2 OCT 2024  (Read 1045 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 2 OCT 2024
« on: October 02, 2024, 15:21:13 pm »

Thanks to all who joined me for today´s Lightline.

Lemuel

Link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20241002_110332

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 2 OCT 2024
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 15:22:31 pm »
Lemuel
Hello everyone. Good afternoon or good evening, wherever you are. And welcome to another Lightline on Wednesday the 2nd of October 2024. Just hold on a minute, I want to put my iPhone in my pocket hoping you are still all able to hear me. If you cannot hear me, please someone press four star and tell me that you cannot hear me. All right, so let's see what happens.

Oh yes, well. Well, this lightline is going to be different. How is it going to be different? Well, perhaps by now some of you have realized it. I don't generally receive a transmission from Michael or Gabriel or I have done in the past of course, yes, I have. But more recently that has not been the case.

More recently, I have transmissions from my own Thought Adjuster, my own beloved. And so this lightline is devoted to something that perhaps you have not thought of in the same way as you are about to receive. And so, yes, I'm sorry. All right, thank you,

Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster
This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster. And what I want to speak to all of you about is something tremendously important, also tremendously simple, and I hope that you will be able to accept it because it is the truth. Two words. I AM.

Well, each and every one of you have spoken those two words countless of thousands upon thousands of times during your life. And the vast majority of times you don't think twice about it. You say, I am this, I am that, I am the other. I want this, I want that.
This is your human I am which is dominated to a large degree, most of it. I'm not talking to you particularly here now, those of you who are tuned in. I'm talking about humanity in general. The human eye is dominated to a great extent by the ego. Well, you all know this, you all recognize this. This is your human ego, I am.

Well it is very necessary of course. And I'm sure if you ever take the time to think about it, you are or you should be very grateful for your I am, your human I am, because in fact it should be. It should be devoted loving servant for you. In most cases, it is the other way around.
As we have mentioned before, the situation where the tail is wagging the dog and not the dog wagging the tail. I know that's a very simplistic way of putting it, but nevertheless that is the case.

You all need your ego to help you get through your daily lives and it is something that develops almost from birth. You have all seen beautiful and wonderful and adorable little children, barely out of nappies and they have already developed an ego. And it shows itself with a temper and tears and screaming. If mummy or daddy says no, you have all seen this. And in fact, we have mentioned it before.
So for the early years of a child's life, what is developing is the human ego, many times referred to as the false personality. Well, of course it is false. It's not the true personality. But nevertheless, the ego is and should be a loving and devoted servant. But it must be under control. And in order to control your ego, it must be recognized. You all know these things. Yes.

I wonder if you've ever thought about the other I am. The original I am, if I can put it this way, I am the I am. I am that I am that we've heard so many times mentioned. Those who are brought up in the Christian religion, whether it's Roman Catholic or Protestant or Baptist or Methodist or whatever, we are familiar with certain words that are mentioned so many times in the Bible. I am.
We have also heard many times and perhaps read some words that were purported to have been spoken by Jesus. Well, of course, you don't know whether it's true or not. In fact, nobody really knows whether it's true or not. But we have faith and we have trust and you tend to want these things to be true, of course.

Well, Jesus said many things, supposedly. Well, let us accept for the moment that he did. When Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life and no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6 ) Well, yes. You all understand what it means. Jesus is saying to you that He, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and that no man, gets to see the Father, except through Him, Jesus.

Now let us pause here for a moment and ask ourselves why those words in that particular order, the way, the truth, and the life, instead of perhaps the truth, the way, and the life, or the truth, the life, and the way? Why was it I am the way, the truth and the life?

Well, I know Lemuel has thought about this many times and in fact, I have given him the following many years ago, I think. There is perhaps a word that you could add, just a two-letter word. And you can add this two-letter word after, I am. I am, is the way, the truth and the life.

Now why do I say this? I am, is the way, the truth and the life. I am, is the thought, the word and the deed. Yes. I am is thought, the word and the deed. Therefore, the way is the thought. Thought, word and deed.

Well, perhaps you've not really looked at it this way, before. So just feel about this for a moment because if you can accept that Jesus is saying that He is the way, the truth and the life. Thought, word and deed. He is saying, is He not?

I am, it is my I am. My I am is the way, the truth and the life. Well now think of it. Each and every one of you have your own I AM. Your own divine I AM, not your human I AM. Your own divine I AM is your thought, word and deed. Is your way, your truth and your life.

So each and every one of you can say, I am the way, the truth and the life. My I am is the way, the truth and the life. It's a powerful thought, is it not? And it is not something that one is called upon to believe or disbelieve. What you believe is neither here nor there. What is, simply is.

Deity simply is. Existential deity simply is. Love simply is. I AM simply is. My I Am Is. Your I Am is the way, the truth and the life.
What else did Jesus say? Well, Jesus also said Let your light so shine before men, they you may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16) Well, yes.

When you recognize, when you acknowledge that you are the way, the truth and the life, you embrace your divine I AM. You embrace your Thought Adjuster because that obviously is what I AM talking about. Your Thought Adjuster is your I Am. Lemuel’s, I am, is talking now at this moment.

Do you remember? Just as few days ago. I transmitted through Lemuel about living in the now and how to achieve that. Recognizing the difference, visualizing the difference between the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere of your brain, the objective and subject and being above that and living in that instant, a kind of zero state. That instant is a holy instant because that instant is with me.

And I went on to mention those of you who for your own reasons are afraid learning to transmit you are missing out on the greatest thing that you could possibly achieve whilst still in the flesh because you are refusing to accept what in fact is a gift for you from your I AM Thought Adjuster.

It is not difficult to be with your I Am but you need to become aware of your divine I am and perhaps change your idea instead of thinking that your Thought Adjuster is so far above you that you couldn't possibly have a conversation with your Thought Adjuster. That's just nonsense. That is your human. I am your ego.

Your I Am speaks to you constantly every day but you are not aware. You are not separate. Your I Am is you, not your ego. That is not you. You are not your human ego. You are your divine I Am, God present in you. Therefore, it is fact, it is truth. You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. And it is you that is an example and an inspiration to everyone that crosses your path letting your light shine.

Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven. This is new. This potentially is every Tom, Dick and Harry in the world, but we all know that is not the case. But if it were to be the case this planet would already be in light and life.

I suppose many of you from time to time have asked yourself the question ; What can I do? Looking at the state of the world. Oh, dear God in heaven, what can I do? I have just told you what you can do. You can let your light shine.

Become more and more aware of your light. Of your I AM. And the more you become aware of your I AM light, the more you will realize as a truth that it is. You are the way, the truth and the light for everybody else who crosses your path, if you are able at any given moment to let your light shine.

We all have. You all have your individual views on all sorts of things, of course. But you are all members of the discussion forum and you've been here for years. And perhaps some of you remember the teaching mission way back 30 years ago in the 90s, as does Lemuel. You are all here because of your not just your interest, but it is almost your vocation in life.

You have been able successfully to have some degree of contact with your I AM. Your Father fragment, your Thought Adjuster. And those of you now who are very familiar with Urantia book not just that it is or has been the fifth epochal revelation because in fact, apart from the cosmology and the history of the universe, the fifth epochal revelation was of course the life and times of Jesus and it is Jesus really truly speaking as you all know it is God here on earth Michael

I wonder if you still remember that was also explained in Ron's book- The Crown, Jesus had a Thought Adjuster, just like you. And when exactly he became aware of his I Am, his divinity? Well, that's anybody's guess, really. That is to say, when did he become fully aware of his I Am, his Thought Adjuster we don't know.

But what we do know is from the moment of his baptism by John in the river his Thought Adjuster detached. Why? Because at that moment Michael slowly entered him. So there was no need for a Thought Adjuster, was there?
Well, there was only one Jesus and there is only one of you, individually. You are all unique, you know that. Your I Am is unique. It is your Thought Adjuster; your I Am that chose you be his ward.

Hopefully one day that you will come to understand that in fact he, your Thought Adjust is your way, your life not your ego. This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, and I think I have explained enough for you to understand and I hope for you to accept that it is in fact the truth. It cannot be otherwise. Your Thought Adjuster, your individual fragment of God is your individual I am. Of course.

Alright. Before I hand over, back to Lemuel I know that he thinks that he won't do another Lightline because his lightlines are really me talking through him. Well, we shall see. The other thing on the horizon is it looks as if Lemuel will have to have yet another operation. This time on his neck. The vertebrae and as well as cervicals are in a terrible state and well, I shall let him talk about it if he wants to.

For my part, I just want to say thank you for listening and for those who eventually listen to this recording, I thank you for choosing to listen to the recording and I ask you please don't try to decide immediately whether it is true or false, because that would be your ego. Do not allow it. Let your Thought Adjuster. Let your I Am tell you in its own the truth of these words. Thank you, Lemuel.

Lemuel
Just give me a moment here. All right. Well, just for your information, just briefly bring you up to date of the situation many years ago. In fact, it was January of 1960, that is 64 years ago, I was involved in a traffic accident. And I was in hospital and rehabilitation for about four months. And I had if I remember rightly, the word was subluxation. In three, four and fifth of my spiral... Anyway, I had quite some problems to begin with, but with yoga and exercises, I managed to maintain... What was that, excuse me.
If you cannot hear me, could someone please press 4 star? If something has happened.

Dominick
We hear you fine, Lemuel.

Lemuel
Okay, thank you. Thank you. Because momentarily, I lost my dashboard as well. I have it back now. I'm sorry about that. Okay. Yes, as I said, yes. So, but it's only recently, well, in recent years, I should say that I began to have problems because of the pressure on my cervicals.

The endless tingling and aching and pains and all the rest of it. It's not just my age, it's simply the fact that the bones are not as they used to, etc. So, when anyway, I'm having what we call here a resonant and magnetic manana and this porous..sorry I’ve spoken in Spanish.
Tomorrow I will have a resonance, a magnetic resonance. And then they would decide, apparently there's three operations, there's three options they can do to solve this problem. Apart from that, I'm fine. I got over my other ailments, I'm just fine.
But as far as lightline is concerned, well, you all know the situation is a bit confusing, whether it's going to be ended or not but I'm not really concerned about that personally at the moment whether it's on or not but I only want to say for now this lightline to say thank you for joining me for this lightline and whether it will be my last one I just don't know but thank you to all of you for joining me for this lightline.

And I'm glad that my Thought Adjuster, said what he wanted to say. It's such a wonderful thing that we all have our own individual I am. Of course we do, of course we do. It's our Thought Adjuster. And so, yes, we are, we all are the way, the truth and the life.

Q & A
Lemuel
Alright. Well, what I would like to do now is to open it up and to press five star if you have a question or a comment, please. And please don't be shy. Would you like to do that now, please? Dominick, alright, I'm coming to you. Thank you. You're unmuted, Dominick.

Dominick
The question is, could you explain or give more context for anyone new to the specific word Adjuster? Explain what's being adjusted, what it's aiming toward, that kind of stuff? Yeah, I think...

Lemuel
Yes, thank you Dominick, I'll do that. Yes, for those of you who don't know, the I am in you, your Thought Adjuster, I'm sorry, your fragment, your spark of God that is in you, that from your infancy, round about the age of five or six years of age, it is termed your Thought Adjuster because it's the aim of the Thought Adjuster throughout your life is to raise your thoughts, adjust your thoughts from a low level to a higher level. That is to say, to adjust and to raise your human thoughts to be a higher level, leading towards more spiritual thoughts.

And well that in a nutshell is the responsibility and the desire of your indwelling fragment of God to adjust your thoughts to a higher level, a more spiritual level. And why is that you may ask? Well it is those thoughts; higher quality thoughts, if you like, pertaining to love and forgiveness and compassion and acceptance and all the rest of it. It is those things that feed your soul.

And so between your Thought Adjuster, that is to say between the adjustment of your thoughts to a higher level leading to a more spiritual life that helps to mature your soul, will obviously lead you to the situation that when you die and leave your body behind, your Thought Adjuster by adjusting and elevating your thoughts to become more spiritual has helped to develop your soul to such a level that it will and can survive after your physical death. I think that should explain it really. Do you have anything else, Dominick?

Dominick
Sure, can you help people understand the survival of the personality as opposed to the survival of an ego?

Lemuel
Yes. Well, it's easy to understand, is it not, that when you die, you leave the physical body behind? And what is left? Well, is there anything left? Well, yes, of course there is. And this is not a question of faith. This is not a question of belief. When you die and your body is burnt or buried or whatever it is, what is left is your soul.

Well, in fact, there are elements, rather there are things that one can consider even before talking about the soul. But that's another subject. I'm talking about the emotional body, your astral body, and no, I'm talking about now the soul. The soul is and has been throughout the whole of your life, been with you in a sense, is of a morontial material, it is not physical and it is not spiritual. And that is why, or one of the main reasons that your soul can only develop not from physical food and drink, no, but from spiritual food and drink. And that spiritual food and drink sustains and matures the soul, that is to say.

Thanks to your Thought Adjuster, by elevating your thoughts, you will think more of a spiritual nature. Love. What else can I say to you? The right-hand side of your brain, the right hemisphere of your brain is your subjective side. And this is where your love and your inspiration, your compassion, and all those wonderful things that can be put under the umbrella of love come from and that is the food and the only food in fact that your soul needs in survival.

Well, yes, so when you die and you go to the resurrection halls, it is your soul accompanied by your Thought Adjuster that attends your resurrection. Now, the false personality is referred to also is, of course, your ego. Well, your ego your normal human mind, that is to say, all those things that you have done and you have said throughout your life, the majority of those things are actually forgotten and just disappear as if they never existed because they have no spiritual value whatsoever.

In other words, there is nothing there that is worthy to be attached to, so to speak, your growing soul on the morontial worlds, in the mansion, I'm sorry, I should say. So yes, it's not just a question of survival or not of the ego. The ego really is only about your human activity, your thoughts human feelings, what you said and what you did, etc., throughout your life. Those things, by and large, have no importance or no significance at the end of the day because they have no spiritual value. That's about as much as I would like to say about this at the moment. Then in fact, there's a lot more. But I hope that satisfies you, Dominick.

Dominick
Of course,

Lemuel
Is there anything else please?

Dominick
Yeah I don't mean to monopolize go on the Valerie after you're done don't ask me if have anything more I’m done after this but please discuss the subject of any what is pre-existent in relation to all of this if anything what is pre-existent go ahead

Lemuel
Well, the pre-existence, the only thing that's pre-existent is of course your Thought Adjuster. Your Thought Adjuster pre-exists. Your Thought Adjuster comes from the world of Thought Adjusters, so to speak. This is Lemuel talking. Now I can't remember the name, but it is a sphere where Thought Adjusters are trained to become Thought Adjusters. (the sacred sphere of Divinington) Now how that works, I am not going to explain how it works, but obviously this is as far as I can understand now Dominick. The only thing that pre-exists that comes to me is my Thought Adjuster, that Thought Adjuster, see, yes, of course, is, has pre-existed at his level, on his world, before he descends and comes to, well, he doesn't depend on my level, but you know what I mean, he indwells me. It has been said,

Just a minute, I'm just receiving something. Just a minute, please. Yes. Well, I don't know what you're going to make of this, but I should just give it to you as it has come.

They have, and this refers to all of you of course, there has never been a time when you did not exist. I'll repeat that because it's been repeated to me. There has never been a time when you did not exist. Wow, what is this? Well, what exists?

The original I am is the only or the first preexistence of anything. This is Lemuel talking now. So I hope that's the only answer I can give you Dominick and that's the only thing that has come to me. There has never been a time when you did not exist. The thought. If you are a thought of the I Am, that I Am has always existed. So yes, okay, that makes sense to me now. There has never been a time when you did not exist.

Well, I'll leave it like that, Dominick. Thank you. All right. I'm coming to you now, Valerie. I'll just unmute you. Okay, Valerie, go ahead.

Valerie
Thank you. I'm sorry, I'm losing my voice, but I have been in the church for over 20 years and very faithfully and strictly believing in that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. And then I came to Serara Forum and I understood that, came to understand that people are in heaven from other religions who are not accepting Jesus to be their Lord, but very devoted, of course, to Father. So they live a holy life or, you know, know Father well, and the Thought Adjuster but they do not know Jesus,

So I would like to ask you, Lemuel, if you can add to that. So I understand, actually, that they were accepted, of course. But then how this statement stands alone, my question is.

Lemuel
Yes, Valerie, I think I understand your question. And the answer, in fact, is very simple. It's a lack of spiritual education, generally. And this, obviously, the cause of this, of course, is the Lucifer rebellion. As you all know, in history, there has been no spiritual contact between Paradise and the universe of Nebadon or the planets that went astray for thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years. And as you all know, very briefly, from time to time, there has been someone sent here to try and bring a bit of light here.

Well, as you all know, through the seven bestowals of Michael and him choosing this planet as his seventh bestowal, but even before then, the remnant of light that remained here after the default of Adam and Eve, there was a great deal of light at the time but then diminished and diminished and diminished until it became necessary and thanks to Machiventa Melchizedek and you all know this story, thanks to him, he came, he volunteered to come to bestow himself to rescue that little bit of light that was left here and hopefully to increase that light.

So in answer to your question, Valerie, it is the lack of spiritual education and thanks to Machiventa Melchizedek. And then, well, you all know after Adam and Eve, then much later on that, I'm going to say Moses and the Hebrews and then finally Jesus, but there has been such a lack of spiritual education and that is still the education, the religion that you receive, and I bear witness to this because I was brought up as a Christian in Wales. They teach and still do teach the same things now as they taught me 85 years ago because they don't know anything new, they don't want anything new, or they are afraid of anything new. They are afraid to think outside of the box, they are afraid of change, and yet they want change.

So people are stuck through faith, through fear, I'm sorry, in their old ways. This is the biggest problem Valerie. I don't know if that answers your question, but tell me, does it?

Valerie
Well, I understand that what you are saying, but we cannot say that for those people, Jesus is the real truth and the life. They don't know Him. And so they...

Lemuel
No, of course not. Yes. Of course, Valerie, that's the problem. How can you tell these people? You cannot. And in fact, that is not our job. I am not here to save the world. I am not here to stop all the wars. I am not to put all the injustices right. None of us are here for that. Of course, we cannot do that. But what can we do? Individually is shine our little light. This is the most that any of us can do. It is the greatest thing that any one of us can do. Let your little light shine. Yes. Those that have no idea whatsoever do not even know God exists and never heard of the word of Jesus, etc., etc. I am fully aware of that. Of course, I am.
But I cannot do anything about that, Valerie, nor can you.

Valerie
Well, I think that...

Lemuel
I'm sorry?

Valerie
No, I think that you might not have heard part of my question because the question was the fact that many of those people are accepted in heaven, but Jesus says, I'm the truth, the way and the life, and yet everybody is in heaven who don't know Him or even denied Him, like one of the lightlines we heard someone talking, who was a Jew in a temple, and he said, we didn't like Him to come in there and cause disorder. So everybody goes into the Kingdom on the side way, apart from Jesus, but my point is, or in the past it happened. But today I still see it because I see Hindus.

Devoted sons of God who know Father and the Thought Adjuster, of course, they accepted to the Kingdom, yet they never knew Jesus or decided not to receive Him as their Lord. That was my point. So I'm not trying to argue. My question was how we validate this statement then. That was my question. If everybody... Yeah.

Lemuel
I understand that Valerie, but now thinking about it, listen, whether it's Hindu or Buddhist or whatever it is, they face death like everybody else and after death, what is the state of their soul? You mentioned the word the kingdom. Well, the kingdom is from my understanding to begin with is the mansion worlds everyone must proceed to the mansion worlds and the only way you are going to get to the mansion worlds is if your soul is ready and prepared and qualifies so to speak to go to the mansion worlds well it doesn't matter whether you have heard of Jesus or not but if that person if that person has been devoted in their life and  they have shown to be loving and caring individuals, of course, their souls will grow, whether they have heard of Jesus or not. Okay? This is my answer, Valerie.

Valerie
Yes, I understand it, but this validates actually that the teaching that you have had today that I am in us is practically or really what he was talking about. That His I Am is the way, the truth and the life, as we all can say that because our relationship with our Father fragment is what matters. And that is the Kingdom of God because Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is within you, so He already said it is already in you, so that's Father in us, so that's the Kingdom of God. Yeah, that actually fits into what you just revealed.

Lemuel
You are also being told and it is true that every right-thinking person has a Thought Adjuster. So the Hindus have Thought Adjusters, the Islamists have Thought Adjusters. Every Tom, Dick and Harry right-thinking person has a Thought Adjuster, no matter what religion they got or no matter what religion they do not have.

Valerie
Yes I understand.

Lemuel
The bottom line is Valerie, what type of life these people led? How they displayed the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do to you. If they have lived a life like that, their soul has grown and they will go to the mansion worlds. Never even heard of Jesus. Okay, fair enough. Now do you understand?

Valerie
Well, I do understand, and again, I repeat that you just said, and now this is coming as proof to it, what we are talking about, that our Father Fragment, I Am in us, is what Jesus refers to, not Himself, but the I Am in Him, and so as well I can refer to the I Am in me to be the Truth, the way the Truth and the Life that will actually open the doors of the Mansion worlds for me too. So that's wonderful. And that just really feeds into what you just, the message you have today. And it's a new revelation in this reference because I always thought Jesus as a person, to get to know Him, to know Him to be the Lord is but crucial in order to go to the Mansion worlds. So thank you.

Lemuel
Also, Valerie, just remember quite simply, it was Michael who chose to come here to experiment what it is like to live as a human being, and he did that through Jesus. Therefore, Jesus is an example as well as an inspiration. So his example was to tell us, look, look at me, but you are the same. I am the way, the truth, and the life. Yes, and you are the way, the truth, and the life.

Valerie
Yes, I agree. Thank you.

Lemuel
All right.  Welcome, Valerie. Are there any more questions, please? Dominick, you've got your hand up, we can come back to you. Okay, you're unmuted, Dominick, go ahead.

Dominick
The... Can you hear me?

Lemuel
Yes, I can. Yes.

Dominick
Okay. To address further, there's... for Valerie's question, there's an evolutionary type of thinking which would lead people to emphasize the Father and the indwelling Spirit as opposed to and not know Jesus. And then there's kind of a rebellion blasphemy that leads people in another direction. So in the rebel's case, there's going to be a subtle replacement of the Father to a different godhead that's redirected to Lucifer and substitutes this whole explanation that's been given in this lightline as non-existent, that that replaces the almost the ego, spiritual ego as the Father, elevating oneself to deity. And those are kind of the religious errors of, say, like New Thought or just flat-out Luciferian type of religions.

The other, the evolutionary mistake, and this leads to a question I've had with George in the past, George H., is that what we've talked about today, how does that relate to the kind of Christian doctrine of Jesus died for your sins, where the Fifth Epochal Revelation de-emphasizes that and classifies that as kind of an evolutionary error of early Christianity that had to give meaning to the crucifixion, whereas Jesus' life and mission was revealing this whole dynamic, I believe, that we're talking about.

And then, of course, the controversy of divinity and humanity, or is it just humanity, or is it humanity? Is it the eternal son, or what's this thing about a Creator son that's complicating religions. And before I ramble on, that's, you know, people should consider the question of who Jesus was, who was he before he bestowed himself on the planet, those types of questions. So that's just one more thing to add to. I'm done Lemuel.

Lemuel
Okay, well I'm not going to comment on that Dominick because each individual, I'm talking about those of us here on the forum and those perhaps who will listen to the tape, they will make what they can of the lightline. But your question or your statements are open it wide open to all sorts of other levels of thought. And so, you know, I'm not gonna comment on that because it depends on so many different factors. The only thing I want to finish now by saying that speaking personally, and I've been treading my spiritual path consciously well, for many, many years, more than 60. So, yeah, getting on for 60 years. And it led me down various paths. And all of them were cul-de-sacs that I had to return to back on the main road, so to speak. And that was to turn from the outside in. Well, you know, I have spoken about this on previous transmissions.

There comes a time, I think all of you here listening to me now, you’ve all reached the moment in your lives when you decided or you felt that your life was more important, your inner life was more important than your outer life. Yes, you still have your responsibilities, etc., etc. Yes, of course but your inner life begins to take over. Because your Thought Adjuster has a degree of success.

Because your Thought Adjuster has influenced you to the degree, with your cooperation, there comes a time when you know within yourself that your inner life is so important. Now, it really doesn't matter for anyone, whether you are Hindu, Buddhist, or whatever it is. If that moment comes in your life,  where you recognize that it is your inner life that is more important than your outer life, that is enough to ensure that when you die, your soul will survive and it will go to the mansion worlds. And I think that's...

Well, it's wonderful. It really is wonderful. That is why things are so simple. It is the ego that complicates things. The golden rule is simply that do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That's it. End of story, full stop. If you are able to live your life like that, your soul grows, it matures, and when you die, your soul is sufficiently qualified, so to speak, to move to the mansion worlds.
Alright. Okay, so with eight minutes over time, if there's nothing else, dear brothers and sisters, I will end this lightline first by stopping the recording, but I want to say to those who will be listening to the recording in the future, thank you for choosing to listen to the recording. And I hope you will accept and embrace the words that have been spoken to you about your I Am, that yes, indeed, you are the way, the truth, and the life. Okay

End.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2024, 18:30:06 pm »
After reading the interesting intervention of Lemuel's Thought Adjuster on the I Am and the Ego, brilliantly complemented by Lemuel himself and by Dominick, in addition to the valuable contribution of Valerie, I want to add an appreciation on the fact of those who ascend to the mansion worlds without knowing the Bible and consequently, never knew of the words of Jesus: "I am the way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through me", because I consider it very logical to think that the mansion worlds existed long before the birth of Jesus. We must start from a very specific matter such as that, like everything manifest, revelation is also evolutionary and Humanity existed long before the birth of Jesus as is logical to think. The bestowal of Father Michael inaugurated another very necessary revelatory era because the truth of the Universal Father had declined substantially, mainly since the time of the Lucifer Rebellion. With this, what I want to emphasize is that Jesus' words try to make clearer the need to understand that all human beings are children of God who, through that singularity (I Am), chooses to manifest his own glory. The struggle to face is the universal struggle of the spirit against the flesh: that of the divine fragment against the ego. Although, as we know, the spirit does not submit but waits with immutable patience. Understanding it is much easier than making it a reality. I just wanted to participate in the thread because I could see that in the end there was total understanding between Lemuel and Valerie on this very transcendental aspect. Thank you.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2024, 18:43:09 pm »
My apologies, I left out or rather forgot at the last minute to add a very significant statement that Jesus made about this aspect of the I Am, that is, creatures in the likeness of God, when he said: "I am the Messenger of God, I am the Son of God" and finally when he supposed that his apostles were able to understand better he told them; "Whoever has seen the Son has seen the Father."
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2024, 19:25:36 pm »
Oct. 4, 2024
Hello Pleiadeans!  Is there anything you would like to speak to today?
Pleiadeans:
The recent Light Line with Lemuel got into a discussion of Jesus and the "Way, The Truth and the Life" .
The idea here is inspired by the book "Mister God, this Is Anna". We as people have our own individual "point of view". But Mr. God has millions of viewing points. The "Way, the Truth, and the Life" are God's manner of work and existence. Valerie spoke of the Bible saying that Jesus IS the Way, Truth and Life. And that there is no other name by which we are saved. These comments are for the little ones. and does not encompass the "millions" of points of view that God has. Valerie was upset that there are happy people in heaven who have never heard of Jesus. How can that be?
God has many "viewing points". As we, as his children, choose the ways to live, the truths that sustain, and life actions that promote soul growth, God is happy. Jesus embodied these things, but we do too in a limited way, and we continue to grow as we employ the Ways, the Truths and the Life actions that originate with Father himself. The Thought Adjusters lead us step by step in these directions. Who are we to shut out the kingdom from anyone? God knows our hearts! Yes, and Yes. Jesus IS (the embodiment) of the Way, the Truth, and the Life. And Yes, there are people in the mansion worlds who are happy, and who will in due time learn more and more about the Ways, the Truths, and the Life Actions, that Jesus so wonderfully revealed.
Jesus said something to this effect: if they are not against us, they they are for us!
Thank you Pleiadeans!
S@S