Author Topic: Jesus Returns (October 12, 2016)  (Read 334 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Jesus Returns (October 12, 2016)
« on: October 12, 2024, 08:48:44 am »
Jesus Returns / Explanation about The Michael Seal: Introduction Schedule for MM and Return
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 01:55:31 PM » (October 12, 2016)
When you open the post I placed here concerning the Schedule for the coming mission for the coming week we are in now, there is a Michael Seal at the top of the page and it represents a rough sketch of what was presented to me to place on the Paper that is that Post.

That Michael Seal has some importance for later on in the Magisterial Mission for it will be emblazoned on Magisterial Mission stationary for the Magisterial Bank and for all subsidiary corporations when sending out information to the public.  It will be used on press notices and so on, and it will be modified by Jesus when the proper graphic tools can be used (I do not have them) to produce a true seal of that importance.  Yet  this one is the basis for what will be used later.  I have provided you a larger view of it below.

HISTORICAL BASIS For THE MICHAEL SEAL

The seal is a bronze shield in which there is embedded the Piscean Fish.

The Church after the 3rd century AD adopted the symbol of the Jesus life on earth as representing to the two heads of God, the Father and the Son, and it is usually a symbol that is represented by two fish.

According to the Church, the fish symbol represents the 12th age of earth and that is against the background of Pisces, the Constellation, which is the 12th symbol that ends the wheel of the ages.  The age of Aquarius is adjacent to Pisces but earth, they say, had not yet completed the Age of Pisces, the Age of Religion and Spirit while Jesus was here and that he represented the epitome of spirit age.  In actual fact, earth turned into the Age of Aquarius sometime in the 1980's (1984-85 and a constellation age is about 28,000 years long), and I point out that the Lucifer Rebellion was adjudicated in March of 1986, the month that Pisces becomes a birth sign on Urantia.  While it really has nothing to do with destiny or fate, it is an unusual coincidence that the adjudication took place in the calendar month of Pisces even though earth had progressed through to the Age of Aquarius by a few short years at the adjudication.

The Age of Pisces is the symbol on the Seal.  My depiction is a rough cut of what Michael wanted and he will probably make such a seal available once the Magisterial Mission has moved forward.  The Fish is the symbol for the age and notice the fish faces right.  A right face object means that it is ascending.  A left face object is showing it descending or leaving.  When Jesus appeared on the planet he was truly Piscean in thought and heart, and the Age of Pisces is deeply religious and devoted to the Father on High.  Why the Urantian Church never finds out more than is required is beyond us, but the House that Jack built never could make much sense of itself.  My choice for letting it show this way was to give Michael the room to change it, modify it, and to provide more information than we currently do on Urantia.  The ribbon thread across the Seal simply reads, "In God We Trust".  That is a motto that first appeared during the reign of Abraham Lincolns presidency, and it first appeared on the paper dollar bill he introduced, and then famously, on a two cent piece coin that has since become obsolete in the United States.

That figure in the center of the seal is a stylized fish and the ribbon beneath it explains it all.

I hope this explains things a little more for you.

END
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 08:51:59 am by Jose Vargas »
José L. Vargas Núñez