Author Topic: Halloween As We See It ( October 20, 2017)  (Read 231 times)

Online Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Halloween As We See It ( October 20, 2017)
« on: October 20, 2024, 08:51:11 am »
TRANSCRIPT of audio transmission:   "Halloween As We See It"

This is Ron Besser 20 October 2017 at 12:45 here in York, Pennsylvania

I’m doing an audio tape primarily to see if I can still do them.  I asked who would help me out with this and we have Ocilliaya, on Paradise, who is willing to step in and provide a message, and it is most timely; let us call it “Halloween As We See It”.

OCILLIAYA -

“This is Ocilliaya and I enjoy this kind of transmission immensely.  You have a little holiday coming up at the end of October on your planet, particularly in the United States and Europe called Halloween.   Halloween is about ghouls and transfigurations of ghosts and many other monsters we keep at bay except on “All Hallows Eve”.  “All Hallows Eve” is a church designation that leads to redemption on November 1st, few people realize this, but I know Ron teased several attorneys with this at public meetings while they waited for the meetings to start.  In any case, let me talk about it in ways that you seldom hear it.

“Halloween on Urantia is unique to Urantia, I know of no other planet in the entire strata called time-space that talks about transfiguration through their religious institutions.  What this has to do with you today is absolutely nothing except the kids go out, collect candy and that’s about it.  In many ways Halloween is never really used any more in its true sense.   In the 19th century in particular there were those who enjoyed “All Hallows Eve” to soap windows, turn over outhouses and start little fires in places that were hard to put out.  This was their sense of humor and it is lost to many of you today as absolutely useless.

“Let me look at Halloween from the spirit perspective.  It is a terrible distortion of what we teach for the ascension career.  Essentially what has happened on All Hallows Eve is that those who have gone on come back to haunt the place.  That is no longer true because you know the girdle of energy that we call the grid is no longer in place to be manipulated in that way anymore, but at one time it was.  For instance in the 19th century Ichabod Crane could have done what you saw pictured in the Disney film.  There were apparitions there were strange appearances of light, thumps, callings, knocks, and raising of tables and cold and warm air blown into the room.  But we have decided that, that is no longer necessary or essential on Urantia and have withdrawn those tricks. 

“In the days of the Fox sisters, in the late 1830’s early 1840’s, they were the first to understand that knocks could be heard and understood as kind of a Morse Code.  The Fox sisters lived in a little place in New York and they often went to the cellar of their parent’s home and learned that if they listened closely there would be knocks on the walls of the cellar they could eventually make sense of.  This was the first expression of “spiritualism” on Urantia.  Spiritualism eventually produced All Hallows Eve in the form you see it now.  For instance, we have the problem of hearing well in transmissions but in the 19th century and early 20th century we didn’t bother with transmissions so much as we bothered with physical effects, lights, bumps and occasionally warm air and the lifting of objects.  Today we don’t do that anymore because you can transmit.  Transmissions befuddle the idea of Halloween and we enjoy the aspect that Ron has often done these tricks himself but cannot understand how he got the effect.

“Let me explain, Ron has been passed and authorized to use a teaching tool called “the floating pen”.   Young students doubt and scoff at the idea of spirit, but wait ‘til Ron unleashes the teaching tool “the floating pen”  that goes from student to student, even places itself in their hands, how do you explain it? you don’t.  It will be withdrawn when Ron is tired of it but for now he looks forward to using it.  One last word “the floating pen”  and a couple of other tricks are available to him only you will not be authorized to use them yourselves, for now we are going to leave the subject of Halloween and give Michael the microphone.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON –

“Hello everyone, this Michael of Nebadon, Ron has some gravel in his throat he cannot help and that is normal.   The truth of the matter is that I am Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son and not Ocilliaya or anyone else.  I indeed have authorized Ron to use “the floating pen”  he knows it was used in the past by one that we know on high as Stainton Moses, he admires Stainton Moses very much and wants to at least use some of his tools as a Rector of the Church of England.  He used it to teach people to respect spirit as Ron wishes to do, there is no antecedent, no explanation and the sensation that it causes will call attention to the teachings.  Ron has promised to use it carefully and wonders how he can get into the actual practice of it.  Well he can’t until I say so. 

“With regard to Halloween, I love the subject because Ron loves the subject.  He often took part in Halloween wearing ghost and other costumes as did his friends.  And they collected the sugar as they were wont to do.  In those days they carried soap to do the windows if no one answered the door.  Today few remember that little trick.  I close with this, I want Jesus to speak but we are so close to returning to Urantia he is not prepared to speak vocally, he can transmit but not to a microphone.  I wish you all good day and well.  This is Michael for Ocilliaya, good day.”

MOTHER SPIRIT –

“This is Mother Spirit, I say hello to all of you because Ron is determined to make an audio tape and that is unusual in that his voice is not prepared to take this on for weeks.  In any case, he will be hearing of the changes made up here to make transmitting accessible to all of you who wish to do audio or written transmissions.   We look forward to the idea that you can do this.  And we welcome Ron and the rest of them to the Magisterial Mission, it is ready it is operative on the surface of the planet beginning the 19th of October, yesterday, and today we take it a step further and allow you to understand that the political administration, in many parts of the world, will be curtailed and cut back.  We will not have a nuclear war, we refuse to have any such thing come out of the mind of Trump or Kim Jong-un or any other such official of any other country.  Be of good cheer we are listening and we give you all that we can.  I wish you a good day.” 

END
José L. Vargas Núñez