Author Topic: Lightline Netherlands International  (Read 89 times)

Andre_P, Pliktarious and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline Netherlands International
« on: Yesterday at 15:43:42 »
Lightline Netherlands International, October 21, 2024

This is Lightline Netherlands International for Monday, October 21, 2024 

with your host Elise. 

We thank Machiventa Melchizedek and Elise's Adjuster for addressing this group. 

Link to recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20241021_110131

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline Netherlands International
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:52:27 »

Elise  
Hello everyone. This is Lightline Netherlands International for October 21, 2024. I'm Elise, your host, and I welcome everyone who has tuned in to the Lightline to see if we can have some contact with our spiritual leaders and teachers whom we invite to be with us today. Let us pray and ask the Father for His blessings, specifically for Ron Besser, our dear friend, and for all who suffer and need God by their side, may they receive strength to face life's trials and trust their care in the hands of the Father whose will may be done. We are asking for a clear reception of Your word Father and to help us in our efforts to bring those words to them who long to receive them. Thank you, God, our Father. Well, let's see if there is anyone who would like to speak to us and could tell us something. I invite Spirit to come and address us today on this Lightline.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Elise.

Elise  
Welcome, Machiventa, welcome. You're so very welcome.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Well, thank you. I want to speak to all today in these unusual times as you experience on your world. I cannot say much, but as you know, there have been many warnings issued in recent months and years, but people seem unwilling to distinguish between what is important for them and for the planet. The United States is busy with the upcoming elections and hoping for strong and wise leadership, but you all know that the elections are not going as usual, and many mistakes or even wrong decisions will be made, and that will cause a lot of problems.

But yes, you have a planetary government that has been functioning well and will continue to do so until the Magisterial Sons, decide to consult with Mantutia, your Planetary Prince, and with Michael of Nebadon, your rightful sovereign of the universe of Nebadon, the One who has complete control over His status as the highest authority. I am Machiventa Melchizedek not as a planetary manager, but as an associate of Michael of Nebadon and a liaison to various high officials who all come together as experienced planetary counselors and advisors to prepare Urantia for future work under the leadership of the Magisterial Sons who need to adjust their strategy.

We ask for your patience and to stay the course during these difficult times for the future of Urantia, and more than you know, which is at stake in all that is now unfolding as new leaders come to the fore and the governments of your world adopt a new progressive and disastrous course which will return the world to earlier times before democratic rulers began to take over the governance of many of your countries. So stay alert to what appears to be a time of freedom and progress, but is in fact becoming a time of oppression for all. This is Machiventa Melchizedek, and that is all I can tell you today.

We are asking you to continue to pray and hope for men and women who can bring a wise and good implementation of what is considered well for society but is losing its roots in a society where man has lost all confidence in his leaders and lack of means to come forward with strong leadership, which is so desperately needed on this planet today. When we can, We will keep you informed. When we have the opportunity, we will bring you short messages. Stay together, you people on this forum and We watch over you. Thank you for receiving Me. I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and I am leaving.

Elise  
Thank you, Machiventa Melchizedek, thank you for this message. Is there anyone else who would like to speak to us?

Elise’s Thought Adjuster  
Yes, Elise, this is your Adjuster, and I speak for all and to all who are attending this session, and for all who will be able to hear these words, spoken or recorded in any form. Greetings to all.

Elise  
Our greetings to you, Adjuster, please go ahead.

Elise’s Thought Adjuster  
Well, thank you, Elise. I am your Adjuster, but I'm representing all Adjusters that are with you here on this Lightline. You are all children of God. Each individual is a manifestation of God who created you. All Adjusters are God. We are in you and with you to guide you on a long path of learning and experiences you gain through the many forms of material, morontial, and spiritual life that lead you to the purpose of your creation, and that is your return to your Creator. Everything that comes from God returns to God. Not one thing that God has accomplished, whether created or otherwise animated, everything that comes from God will always return to its origin, which is God.

God preserves what He has created and He allows great freedom through a steady evolution for all that lives and all the implementation of energy in its many forms. God, created powerful beings to help govern His universe. Entities that know and do exactly what needs to be done with all the different forms of energy in action while God maintains control over the existence and design of His universe. He is the one who is above all. But whenever and wherever possible, the Creator has given leadership and control to others. He has placed trust in many of His wonderfully created individuals to perform great and momentous deeds, but never will any of His children, high or low, be able to create or change.

His creation belongs to Him, the God who brought into being the universes and beyond and gave them form and purpose, you and every one, along with the many intellectually gifted beings, can be part of God's kingdom, which is called the kingdom of heaven, and which is the kingdom of God, which he lovingly shares and administers in trust with all his benevolent children. God's immeasurable love ensures that each of His children strives to love Him and spread love to experience what life can be like in all facets. You have all come to know your Adjusters and discovered Him as the one closest to you. You have reached out and grown closer to God who resides in you since you were a little child, and now you can make full use of Him in any circumstance.

The contact between God and His children is something extremely wonderful. It is not found in everyone today, but that will change as man becomes more conscious through spiritual education, and as human consciousness increases through the realization that one can live in full contact with God, and when God consciousness becomes normal among the people of Urantia. All humans who receive an Adjuster are greatly helped by His divine indwelling and the Father's presence and all benefit greatly from what is given to them. For the Adjuster is always working with you, whether you notice it or not, and many people have reached the point where the Adjuster works powerfully through them and has brought men to an advanced spiritual state without being aware of the divine fragment within them. But blessed are those who have learned and trained themselves to be openly connected to their Adjusters, for they are able to communicate with the Adjuster and experience a great sense of spiritual joy in communicating with Spirit.

And this is what every human has received from the Creator, and with these qualities man will come to know his Creator and reach Him in his search for God who calls all His children back to Himself to share in His glory and to give them a place and to function in His kingdom, and when you use the qualities you have been given, you can do almost anything for you will be equipped for everything in your life, to get the experiences you need and to reach your Father on Paradise, which is the goal and aspiration of every human being on every planet, with creatures endowed with reason and free will to find a way and to know the truth, the beauty, and the goodness of God.

I'm still the Adjuster, and I want to say this: God has given you everything you need, in mind and free will, and with those gifts and the presence of the Adjuster, you will learn to the fullest of your potential and build the experience throughout your life to act wisely and come to a point where you become an experienced spirit being. We the Adjusters, always work closely with you to assist you with your questions or concerns. We feel your emotions because we are constantly connected to you. It cannot be otherwise. We have known you for a long time. We have lived with you since you were very young, and have entered your spirit, guiding you in your choices and determinations. But we are not the ones who determine your choices. Your choices are yours. Your decisions always prevail. It is up to you how you do the Father's will, just as Jesus did when he was on Urantia and living a human life.

We are permanently with you and guide you as We notice your valuable choices that will guide you further on your ascension career. We are not your teachers or your ministers. We are from the Father, and we help you to get back to the Father. In all your efforts to reach the Father, We never give up lending you Our attention in Our sacred mission to lead you to God and encounter Him in His full glory and majesty. And you can trust and count on your Adjusters. We are real, and We come from God, and we are God, and We work through God. Ask God,. remember that. Read your Urantia Book and study Who we are and what We do for all people living a life on an inhabited planet with God within them, the same and only God who gave you life for the special purpose of finding Him and meeting Him as your Father, Creator on Paradise.

We Adjusters guide you with divine power. We nourish you with divine wisdom to develop you into a child of the Father. Do never lose faith or give up in your search for what is real and divine. Your life is in the hands of God, your Creator, and Ruler of a vast universe that exists and that will expand according to His plans. Be with your Adjuster and talk to your Adjuster as we are talking to you now, enjoy every hour of your day, and give love to others. The more you give, the more you receive. What you send out comes back to you in abundance. These are the words that Jesus taught his disciples and sent them out to do.

Every day, when you wake up, take time to greet the Divinity within you and recognize the joy that comes from being able to listen and to even speak to your Adjuster For We are very much a part of you and will always be with you to teach you the best and most divine ways to live your life, to grow your soul in a joint effort to reach God your Father through the most appropriate ways to live your life in accordance with His will, by caring for yourself as well as for your brothers and sisters who try to pursue the same goal in their lives by strengthening divine contact with their Adjusters. So approach Us as such.

How do you think about yourselves? How do you perform best? These questions have not been asked before, and you do not have to answer them, but it is good to think about them because it's important to know yourselves before knowing others whom you might judge differently after learning about yourself, because self-knowledge is important for improving your attitude, increasing your consciousness, and awareness for your spiritual growth, and the discovering that you can always do better than you do. How do you go about getting to know yourselves? By sitting in silence with your Thought Adjuster. We are your guide and know you in everything you think and do. We know your thoughts, and We know the best about you and how to progress in your quest for spiritual development and growth. Turn within and be still. Seek your Adjuster. For the Adjuster will always be found.

The destiny of your life on Earth is to find God in the depths of your soul. And your soul will blossom like a fully opened flower displaying its beauty, radiating with happiness, and showing that you are daughters and sons of God your Father. Do not grieve for others you love for they have been given the same as you and they are moving toward their divine purpose to fully reveal the qualities you have all received from Father, and you will find them in your heart that beats before God. Take advantage of the opportunities that bring you into the Father's deepest secrets and approach the Adjuster as your best friend with reverence and the assurance of love. Open your hearts and show that you are children of your divine Father, who loves His children as only a Father can.

Always see God within yourselves. Work, play, and pray with the Adjuster and we will give you the assurance to experience your life fully. We are God in you. Do not forget to honor His name and walk with Him in the difficult hours and adversities you encounter on your path. We are Adjusters and Our divine power will flow through you and support you in every trial on the way to the Father. He will welcome you with open arms. You have all become increasingly aware of the greatness of God and what He means in your lives. All of you who are members of this forum or those who listen to the words spoken here, all have come to realize the existence of your Creator, and you have learned to appreciate life better because you have heard much more than you will ever learn through reading books, scripts, and other literature that you will discover.

You have come to realize that you are all an important part of what your heavenly teachers have taught you over these many years, and you have come to a better understanding of the vastness and glory of God's creation. For many words have been spoken, lessons learned, and many Divine Personalities and even Deity has been presented to you, and although you may not always understand what is being said, it will stick in your mind, and you will understand the meaning of it much later, as your mind continues to expand and you enter the morontial worlds that you have not yet experienced. For your life on a material planet is the first step, and people grow up in many different circumstances that teach them about life.

But life begins again when you leave this world and can freely explore the more spiritual ways of learning and interacting with other people who come together from worlds like yours and discover that you all have the potential to become co-creators with the Creator. There is a path you must follow to reach the full flowering of your soul's growth. Strive for the best, but the best is already within you. Be very grateful to God your Father for what you have been given, an opportunity to become like Him in your search for truth, beauty, and goodness.

This is the Adjuster. We all accompany you, each of you, on your journey to the Father in the heaven of heavens. So, well my dearest, go and continue on your way, seek God, seek your sisters and brothers who are willing to come along and have the courage to live and be truly blessed. We, the Adjusters, are always with you in your joys and in all trials you have to face. This is the Adjuster of Elise, speaking. I am leaving you with much love and trust to continue your ways as you are so courageously showing us. I wish you a very good day. We thank you.

Elise  
This is Elise. Thank you, Adjuster and all Adjusters who were present here today. Thank you for your beautiful words. It's very encouraging. Thank you so much. Okay, this is Elise. Let me have a look at the dashboard if it's working. I see we have some people who came to join us, Amado, Salvador, George Huber, Roger Krupa, Jose Vargas, Donna and Larry Whelan. So we have a whole group together. I'm very grateful you all try to to call in and after some difficulties we had this Lightline going. I am not expecting any other words after these words from our Adjuster and I would like to thank you for listening, and I want to stop the recording for today and we'll then go to Dominick for another update. Thank you so much, and I hope to see you all next week. Thank you. Bye-bye.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)