Author Topic: A BIG THANK YOU  (Read 118 times)

Donna Currier Whelan and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
A BIG THANK YOU
« on: Yesterday at 14:04:37 »
I would like to give my most humble thanks to Jose, Lemuel, Elise, Raz and to  those I may have miss, it wasn't my intentions. Thank you all.
To Jose for keeping us filled with the bread of life, posts that are still value till this day.
To Lemeul who is back in stride taking those daily walks to bring us a message from his Belove Indwelling.
To Elise who continues to bring us the Voice of GOD and Universal Insight.
To Raz for transcribing for people like me who lose focus on an audio.
And too all of you who have contributed thru the word or prayer, thank you and GOD bless each and every one of you.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A BIG THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:00:10 »
Weydevu, my dear bro, please forgive me if I misinterpret your above message, it gives me the feeling that you are weary of the situation that seems to have no ending and that you are making your leave. I hope it is not an “adieu”, but an “au revoir” as we say it in France.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A BIG THANK YOU
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:06:15 »
No Clency, the thought never crossed my mind. Yes, I get bored or depress with this good news bad news situation we find ourselves in but that goes with the territory. 
What I meant or was trying to say is during this quite time we are in, due to the dark problems of seraphim and other unfriendly foe. To give thanks to those who step up to the plate to provide us continuous news and information in the absence of Ron and Dominic that's all.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not