Author Topic: NAVY PUBLISHES PATENT FOR FREE-ENERGY DEVICE  (Read 3227 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
NAVY PUBLISHES PATENT FOR FREE-ENERGY DEVICE
« on: August 05, 2024, 13:49:12 pm »
On the same day and year of the demise of the supreme the U.S. Navy publishes a patent for a free-energy device. Created by Salvatore Pais.  At 6:18 into the video there is an introduction of Mr. Pais with one picture.  I found that a bit strange. At 13:30 of the video David Wilcock describes the device as no bigger than a basketball.  This is a David Wilcock video production, so the title is different than Subject Title above.  From what I can understand it can generate a Terawatt for as little as 1000 Watts of input power.  Which tells me this device uses electricity to produce huge volumes of electrical power. What you think?

David Wilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview) (youtube.com)
Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NAVY PUBLISHES PATENT FOR FREE-ENERGY DEVICE
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2024, 21:22:40 pm »
Weydevu, you like this kind of production and it does keep deep thinking on its toes.  I am not complaining at all, but Mr. Wilcox leads the sci fi community too and he is what I would call brilliant.  The trouble that I run into with those who believe Wilcox is on to something is they are right.  But the problem we all face, and he is not alone, is that he does not know what to capture and what to leave alone.  This link you give runs I think over an hour and it is entertaining but it misses one quirky truth:  that truth is that no one can disimilarize the truth faster than a scifi author and he is good at mixing the truth with a belief in science fiction.  That leads to the problem about how to criticize  what he does do without throwing the man out with the bathwater.

The truth of the matter is most of what he reports is not speculation, but the real truth of projects truly already worked on, but those projects are limited to a small participation audience and one never hears from THEM ever.  Why not?  It is usually a classified situation, and Wilcox hears outside noise over what th4 secret project accumulated as results.  I worked in my junior years in England with the military in a top secret base and never once ran into these reports as factual then, or even now for I am aware of a lot of those secret reports with then current technology.  They are real.  They can be devastatingly difficult to understand because of all of the secrecy, but the truth of the matter is they are irrelevant in a scant few years when they are put away for good.  I dare not give you much information but I am convinced that what was current in those old days of my knowledge and what is supposedly new knowledge as secret workshops and so forth, are remarkably  the same.

For that reason Mr. Wilcox has access to much more than I ever did, but he is blatantly able to stress issues that are not recent but go back to my generation when I was working those things in one secret program alone.  I am not caring so much about what he is saying, but the truth of the matter is that the United States is already in possession of space craft not originating in our manufacturing facilities, and those craft are amazing but the United States already has the technology for most of  those off-planet inventions.  I am not putting anyone down, nor am I suggesting there is much new in space travel, except what is new, is who is doing the space traveling now.

THE PLEA IDES
 "WE  wish to interrupt you Ron.

"All you speak to here is true.

"But you forget it is now highly classified by the space government to withhold these technologies out of standing with those who have this space technology from allowing much more to be witnessed.

"The truth is that most of what you speak to here is so old that there is no real review on Urantia, just what they do have anymore, and that is not a  crazy assignment to find out what they do have.  For instance we could advise all of you that the latest Air Force jet is powered by a semiconductor engine copies from a space craft of the 1980's that did not  crash land on Urantia.  It was actually found parked in Nevada as a "ghost ship," and then copied readily by mechanics on the ground. 

"Ron, I want you to know you are not deeply interested in this technology, and that is because you have seen these craft about your house and watched one guide just east of your back porch one night ten years ago.  You felt it was a space craft and watched with fascination as it flew east of you and wondered what all of the yellow light was.   That ship was not in trouble, but it signaled to you it was passing and you heard it and watched it pass north and east of you and enjoyed it very much.   You have forgotten this but now remember it fully.  What was your energy level then? [Oh my - at least normal but I was also highly alert as I caught the ship just after sunset I believe in the fall of 2019 and I remember not a lot, because I got tired of just standing there and wanted to fifnish some work on the late night computer trials..  But I remember it vividly and wondered what they crew was thinking as I am a tiny dot on a lit back porch looking up into the sky watching it pass.

"You Ron are as psychic as they come, and you let them pass quietly and they knew you could see them, and made no extraordinary mention of it to anyuone,  You were probably unsure of true origin and let it pass quietly.  They were on a passion mission, and that is a mission to see who would notice them and their reaction.  They even knew who you were but you just let it pass quietly and never told anyone.  why?  ( I am not sure what I thought as this prior to 2012 as that was my mother's death, and she was still alive for years after that so it has some age on it.  But I caught its passage early, as it was slow and very quiet an I remember speculating about its crew and where it was headed and why?  Pretty typical stuff.  I had no psychic signal that I remember and was quite happy to enjoy the ship's passage.   funny until right now I had forgotten the incident.  Thanks.  R)

"Now Ron you have given us a simple explanation for a very complex observation.  We knew you and the house and what you did and you never signaled but never knew how to.  You could say, "Hi there!"  but you just enjoyed the ship's passage.  It was so unusual you were noted in the log on the ship: "Noticed our passage and enjoyed by a mortal.  How unusual.  I wonder if he is one of us?"

"Of course you were not and the eveining was a beautiful night fall and the Pleiades was out and you always enjoy seeing it and noted it too.  We have no more to say but you are among the most beautiful of people and we ask that you remember us in your passing tonight."

Archangel Sonestra  - "My, my, Ron.  How little you know of your interest up here as you fully enjoy speeches from the worlds above you.  If you get them you acknowledge them and then let them go.  For that reason we trust you fully and you are one of the few that does not go crazy over contact.  But you are in fully contact for at least six (6) months to a year when that ship passed fairly love over night but it had its terrestrial tril lights on and you did not see the shape but knew it was a space ship and probably had navigators on it.  It did.  They have a snap shot of you watching us too.  In any case you went inside when its lights barely disappeared from view and thought nothing more of it.  Truly outrageous and caring.  You never mentioned ti to anyone.

"Let me tell you what you reminded us of:  an elephant viewing the starts, as the elephant navigates by star view frequently and they are not dying out but man is cruel and inhumane beyond words and we don't like them on Urantia.   You left nothing but a smile on your lips we assume and let the incident pass easily and now this:  we circled back to your house when we were done with our duty.  Then it was dark and very quiet and we sent a flare, you saw it, and decided it was a falling star.  If you had followed it we would have pierced the sky with a saying but you let that pass too.  You are an amazing fellow and for that little escapade when we are in your neighborhood we flash our lights and you saw us to do it tht night and just thought we were signalling something else.  Not so and you did enjoy the flashes and now this:

"Because of your calm behavior you won our "strangest duck" award for that year.  No one lets a ship this size pass but you did and imagined there was a crew on it and they were enjoying their trip that starlit night.    You are best rewarded by waving the next time hit happens as we are all friends and we do not pass that quickly you do not think of it.  our next trip over your home is November 3rd..  Does that date strike you for some reason?

Ron -  Sure does as that is the birthdate of a friend.. 

"Well, now tell him to go out on your back porch after 9PM November 3rd, coming, and you will see us pass again.  Good day."

RON - Thank you very much, my captain of Stargrazer One!  The actual name of the hip, I am told, is The ADRONOMY.. - - - 

That is all I have to say.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 12:34:18 pm »
Thanks Ron, I'm happy to see through your response it brought back some fond memories of things you had forgotten.

Weydevu
And the World Knows Not

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 16:00:09 pm »
Reading the post about this free energy device sparked my interest too, and revisited the post to watch the video that you provided the link to, Weydevu. There were two patents indeed at the same time 2019, one for the free energy device that is a very simple concept to understand, the other is a room temperature superconductor that would revolutionize the computer industry.  

It claims that the free energy device operates based on channeling electrons through a needle to touch a pointy object placed into an Argon filled gas chamber. It says, it produces this tremendous Terawatt of energy from a 1000 Watt input! Which means 1 million times the input energy. (See the sketch from the patent in the video between the time interval Weydevu added in his post.)

So far, according to the report, triangle shaped spacecrafts - off planet alien technology - utilize this technology by adding four of those objects pointing to the center., creating the energy fuel. The craft is able to travel across Urantia in 9 seconds, it takes 8 minutes to reach the moon, and so on. 

It shown that in comparison to the largest US nuclear power plant in Arizona, this device produces 250X the energy in a basketball sized unite, 4GW vs 1TW. Reportedly, 4GW is enough to fuel a whole city. Is that mean the largest nuclear plan could only produce enough energy to fuel one city? 

This video was published in 2020, we do not hear from it anymore. The man who leaked information was put out. The technology, the patent, and the aircraft are shown as real, but not shown in motion. Can this be untrue if the patent is real? 

My final question is, could energy like this be harvested out from the chamber for commercial use? or without Argon it will dissipate? What do you think about it Ron, please, from physics point of view. I understand it is secret program. So as WTP, apparently. 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;