Author Topic: LIGHTLINE USA CALL IN NUMBERS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE USA  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
LIGHTLINE USA CALL IN NUMBERS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE USA
« on: December 19, 2019, 01:27:48 pm »
Dear List, I deleted the old topic to prevent confusion.  I have switched services and now have a new set of numbers to post.
See the next text window for a schedule to discuss after this text window.  Ron
***************************** USA AND CANADA ONLY
Local US Dial-in: 1 215-383-1625
 Local Canada Dial-in: 1-647-478-7145
 Conference Code: 251848

Use 4* to mute your phone if you wish to listen but not open your line.  If you get muter by accident use 4* to bring you back on line and that is a live phone that speaks to the conference for conversations.

FOR  the following list of numbers, if your county says Display Numbers, look at the very bottom for Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and France and Spain.  Also numbers for Belgium and the Netherlands have been added,  See the bottom of this post.

However you log or call in, you will get, I think, a dashboard and look for a link to clikc on access numbers or dial in numbers to bring the entire list up,  For those I do not list here, click on the table of countries I hope you get displayed and then click on display numbers to get your county access numbers by city.

International numbers for you to call outside the US or Canada.
Country
Local in-Country Access

Argentina
54-11-52170772

Australia
Display Numbers

Austria
43-720-775893

Belgium
Display Numbers

Brazil
Display Numbers
Brasilia
55-61-3181.0078

Fortaleza
55-85-3182.5002

Rio de Janeiro
55-21-2018.1121

Salvador
55-71-3512.6629

Sao Paulo
55-11-4765.3110
Bulgaria
359-2-4928373

Canada
Display Numbers

Chile
56-2-32109668

Costa Rica
506-4-0001676

Croatia
Display Numbers

Cyprus
357-22-008312

Czech Republic
420-2-25850284

Denmark
45-7-8768490

Dominican Republic
1-829-946-5950

Estonia
372-63-46101

Finland
358-9-42704758

France
Display Numbers

Georgia
995-32-2470392

Germany
Display Numbers

Greece
30-21-12340078

Hungary
36-1-4453773

Indonesia
62-212-7899580

Ireland
353-1-6994563

Israel
Display Numbers

Italy
39-06-97631505

Japan
Display Numbers

Latvia
371-67-660589

Country
Local in-Country Access

Lithuania
370-5-2078272

Luxembourg
352-20-301626

Malta
356-20-341587

Mexico
Display Numbers

Moldova
373-22-123-164

Netherlands
Display Numbers

New Zealand
Display Numbers

Norway
47-21-956342

Panama
507-833-6518

Peru
51-1-6419352

Poland
48-22-1284993

Portugal
351-30-8800827

Puerto Rico
1-787-3957603

Romania
Display Numbers

Russia
7-499-6091200

Singapore
65-3-1591097

Slovakia
421-2-33527602

Slovenia
386-1-7774276

South Africa
27-87-5510798

Spain
Display Numbers

Sweden
Display Numbers

Switzerland
Display Numbers

Turkey
90-212-988-1728

Ukraine
380-94-7101299

United Kingdom
Display Numbers

United States
Display Numbers

©

SPAIN Numbers

Spain

Barcelona
34-93-7379349

Madrid
34-91-0602565

Valencia
34-96-1167361

AUSTRALIA NUMBERS

Australia

City
Local in-Country Access

Adelaide
61-87-2285266

Brisbane
61-73-0678978

Melbourne
61-39-0084217

Perth
61-86-5557018

Sydney
61-28-3173161

FRANCE NUMBERS

France

City
Local in-Country Access

Lille
33-3-66320106

Lyon
33-4-2877-0029

Marseille
33-4-86800566

Paris
33-1-81221259

Rennes
33-2-30320503

Toulouse
33-5-82840619

NEW ZEALAND NUMBERS

New Zealand

City
Local in-Country Access

Auckland
64-9-9508822

Wellington
64-4-8302443

BELGIUM

Belgium

City
Local in-Country Access

Antwerp
32-3-6480265

Brussels
32-2-6810135

Ghent
32-9-3520027

Liege
32-4-3460120

The NETHERLANDS

Netherlands

City
Local in-Country Access

Amsterdam
31-20-3690737

Hague
31-70-2170127

Rotterdam
31-10-6690608

SWISS

Sweden

City
Local in-Country Access

Goteborg
46-3-1311-5103

Malmo
46-4-0682-0620

Stockholm
46-8-1241-0952

end
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:02:54 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Question for Members = old topic deleted this new one is added 19DEC
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 02:54:14 pm »
LIGHTLINE HAD A SUCCESSFUL TEST!!

An audio tape has been made and is posted below as an attachment.  Double click in the name to listen.

Guests you have to be members to review attachments.  My software does not allow me to switch a GUEST into that mode.   Essentially it is to chat with a couple who called in to see if it works for them too.

We now need to talk.

Your host, that is me, plans to hold Lightline once a week unless or until that is not workable for some reason.  I would like to do this this week sometimes.  If you are interested please respond to this post.   We need to get a regular group working together.  You have your numbers you have me and now it requires you to tune in.  All of you. 

We have a real big status co-host with us called One Without Name and Number, and that is a Trinity embraced human who is part of the Paradise and Uversa judicial system and they are prosecutors in the courts of the Ancients of Days.  His name is JACK and he signs in as Jack 0802AB, as he was born a Midwayer, then he humanized last year our time, then taken to Paradise, met the Paradise Deities quickly, and they assigned him the status as One Without Name and Number, which is a Trinity function to base court case files from Urantia in particular for adjudication on Urantia now.  Jack is the REPRESENTATIVE of the Trinity to Urantia to help adjudicate cases that arise on Urantia only to be considered to be settled on Urantia only on behalf of the Ancients of Days themselves.  That is an extraordinary power and I am delighted Jack is willing to moderate our Lightline call in and Lessons.  Thank you Jack!

This is now a matter of concern for no one to join.  But if you are a GUEST, you may join without any notice to us.  All you have to do is pick up the phone and dial in the access phone number listed by country.  Canada has its own dial in and see my posts above for those access codes.  USA code is listed in the first post.  You only need to know your number and access to the Lightline broadcast is yours to listen to and even a participate in if you want to join in questions and listen to transmissions I expect to be made now.

I think we need to start once a week at a regular time, but that has be spoken to.  We want this to start this week, but I will wait if that is not possible.

The Lightline test is recroded to listen to below fyi.

Thank you = Ron Besser

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 03:04:06 pm »
2pm NY time is 6am Australia time so no inconvenience to us down under. Look forward to joining next week. What is the proposed format with respect to topics and questions? 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:11:28 pm by wendy.winter »

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 03:14:02 pm »
Count me in on this, Ron.

Lemuel

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 10:45:08 pm »
I just signed in for today and was not on earlier, so I missed the test.  I have some things to do tomorrow, but will try hard to get back and call in by 2:00.  Talk to you then :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LIGHTLINE CALL IN NUMBERS AND TEST SCHEDULES 19Dec19
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 01:01:06 am »
To-day, the 20th of December 2019, I will do my best to tune in on the LightLine at 9pm, my local time here in Paris. I missed yesterday’s test, but I hope there will be no problem to connect through the telecom system from where I am located. Anyway, I am waiting with excitement for this historical moment in our spiritual path and to hear on live the voices of you, gals and guys. The appointment is well noted. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 06:28:30 am »
Unfortunately I have two scheduling conflicts today one medical and an appointment for a building permit for some reconstruction on the house.   If I can get through by 2pm I will log on.    For now I look forward to joining in as a participating member but for now not as a transmitter. Hope to be able to attend.
LarryG

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 03:05:24 pm »
It has just finished after one hour!
What a blast! It was wonderful to hear your voices.
Until next Monday.
Have a good weekend.

Lemuel

vargasnunezj

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 03:22:16 pm »
What a wonderful experience. I invite all our forum members ands guests to connect to the LIGHTLINE conferences. It’s history in the making during our life time. It was revealed here in today’s conference that Jesus will return in 10 to 15 months!!

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 10:29:02 pm »
The tape is ready to listen for the 50 jmin practice session for Lightline today, 20 Dec 2019.

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/LA9877_12202019110845077_1274027

There are a few transmission on it too.

RON

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2019, 01:50:12 am »
This conference call has been a wonderful experience, this is my first time, I have enjoyed it all the way long, even though I have been “shy”, as Ron put it, to let out the sound of my rocky voice, with a funny french accent. I have also to get more acquainted with the way the conference is organized, so as to avoid cacophonies on the line when there are more than one speaker at the same time. For these reasons I hold back a question I wanted to ask about the Second Return of JOSHUA ben JOSEPH in about 10-15 months from now. We are warned by JACK0802AB that catastrophes are right around the corner, so I just wanted to know whether they will occur before or after the appearance of JESUS on Urantia. Anyway, I am ready to renew this experience on next Monday and I invite everybody, members and guests alike, to join the LIGHTLINE conference. Domtia
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2019, 05:12:36 am »
NALIKAA aka Albert;
Location Place: Antananarivo/ MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: Saturday 20th December, 2019; 01:10:00, P.M.;
THANKINGS.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello Ron and you all who luckily  and volunteerly have attended to that LIGTHLINE CONFERENCE CALL of yesterday Friday 19th, December, 2019; namely : FATHER THE UNIVERSAL, THE CREATOR SON MICHAEL OF NEBADON, MICHAEL THE CHRIST, JESUS SON OF JOSEPH,  JACK O802AB, WENDY, SUSANNAH, LEMUEL, CLENCY, THE HAVONA SUPREME, GAIA AS THE PLANETARY SUPREME, and the one Lady to whom I must apologize for not remembering exactly her name ( so sorry dear Sister ! ) and more to the one other guest I seemingly heard, relating to the welcoming  of MICHAEL OF NEBADON that had been said to him being an attendee too. 
    Yes, I can't retain more long to express my state of real joy hearing all your voices talking in a very special communication and that for the behalf of all humans  assuredly as it has been expressly declared by MICHAEL OF NEBADON Himeself that from now there will be a New Teaching Mission. 
    But if so there would still be  a renewed great hope for us urantian people in spite of all the endlesses troubles we're creating and that those are concerning us all planetary abiders as we all are being in the same boat. 
    Let you all  being thanked for that yesterday' s  starting of a surely new start up. Hearing your voices this morning in the recording tape was a real happiness ! That event has been being an wonderfull renewal of  trust and hope for all. I surely have some precise  written questions to  ask next time by post to the discussion forum.
     Again, big thanks to you all attendees of yesterday Friday for that tremendeously wonderfull event. More: let be The Honnor and The Glory to The Lord of all : GOD OUR FATHER !!! 
     Amen. aoi.
End.
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2019, 10:05:02 am »
Ron I thoughly enjoyed listening to the LightLine this next day. I now work at a different job on second shift, Monday-Friday, from 2pm till 1030pm. Which makes me unavailbable to join you all on this call-in Line. I do have all of next week off, except for Monday. So I can,t make the next one either. Like yourself shortly after post my last post on a prayer for you. I also received a ringing in my ear while I was trying to sleep for about an hour. So I guess I'm still be included despite my attendance or lack there of on LightLine. And I want to say a big thank you for that. Yours truly Wenebojo   

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2019, 12:32:02 pm »
Hello Nalikaa, perhaps you can join us from your country if there is a phone number for your country listed.  All you need do is to dial in, enter your access code after the dial in number answers you.  then if you wish, you can listen as you want to.  Our next meeting, mostly because of Christmas this year, is this Monday, the 23rd of December at 2PM New York time.  We would be most happy to welcome you when you can join our little party at that time.  We will decide on Monday the 23rd the next time to have the Lightline conference then after Christmas some time.  Thank you for your message.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Nalikaa, you are too small in your mind sometimes.  You have a telephone right beside you.  Look at the first post and look at the list of countries Ron provides everyone and find your country, and there is the call in number.  Dial it and when they answer you, enter the access code 251848.  But dial your country's number first, they will answer you and ask you to put in the access code 251848, and all you need do then is wait for your host, Ron, to open the room to talk in and listen to all live.  Thank you Nalikaa, and have yourself a Merry Christmas from all of us in Lightline land!

WENEBOJO - It seems we have designed our present schedule against your schedule and you cannot listen under the present circumstances.  That is a great shame.  When I can figure out my schedule later on, we might open the Lightline conference at an earlier time than 2PM so you and any others who have a conflict can at least join into a conference for now.   I am thinking we need  to have the Lightline room open as an emergency number to keep the members and Guests using the discussion form together and informed.  Right now there is no easy way to determine just what to do to be the place to call in when or if the discussion forum goes down due to some disaster and we cannot get it back up.  We are an entirely difficult group to maintain just because we are scattered all over the world, but I will attempt to establish an emergency place to call into so we are not lost due to the illness of this world.

Now, Wenebojo, I was suddenly aware you were missing yesterday.  You know what a clutter of thought that comes up when you are in charge of things, and that was true during the conference yesterday for me, as I am not easily familiar with the controls of having the conference run.  But it suddenly became obvious to me your were missing.  I take that as a signal from above you are not to be excluded, and we will figure out a way to open the call to your and others who cannot make the 2PM schedule.   Now my side of it is that I am slow to recover from going to sleep the night before, and 2PM is at least the time I am usually fully awake.  But this transition I am supposedly in, does not allow a mind without ears ringing sometimes hours after I am up and it is a real pain in the neck to deal with.  I do not know how this will resolve, and maybe it will not.  I do thank you and you are here in spirit nonetheless as we move to make the Lightline call a marvelous tool to stay  together even in an emergency.  I thank you very much for your kind words for me.   And I do wish you a Merry Christmas in spite of you being at work, I presume, that day too.  Rpn

MICHAEL OF NEBADON for WENEBOJO -  "You Wenebojo touched his heart very much for your kind wish in prayer for him.  It means a lot to him and I too thank you deeply, as it is work like yours we listen to fervently for Ron who is deeply ill for all sorts of reasons even we do not fully fathom why it so stubbornly hangs on.  It is a rare disease at the very least, and no one in spirit aims to make it worse, but sometimes we do by innocently trying to help.  In any case we are sure it will abate shortly as Christmas is a special time and Ron is no exception for  the reverence all feel for Jesus and his care for Urantia and all that goes with that appellation.

"WE also need to remind all that Jesus is on Paradise today.  He returned there this morning 8am or so New York time zone, and will remain there until he is signaled to that he may return to Urantia, on his own bidding, and then to determine just how or what is to be done for Ron and for a few others we need to listen to while they may remain in the flesh as long as we need them to stay.

"THERE IS an emergency for Urantia approaching quickly and Lightline is the place to call in to stay together if and when the discussion forum is down.

"So few of you on the discussion forum pay any attention to Ron or what he arranges and mostly because most are not that interested in maintaining contact during a storm, and there WILL BE A GREAT STORM over Urantia coming shortly.

"Now we have another problem.  The Lightline phone company is in southern California.  That is the very worst place we can establish Lightline in, but Ron found it in order to avoid those who grab sharing their emails and phone numbers for commercial reasons.  This present phone company does not do that and the reason Ron took it for Lightline.  I will ask Ron to establish another company in case southern California goes under the waves.  It is likely to do so and soon.  Then there is no account left to talk with. 

"Let me ask everyone this:  Do you know a free conference calling service offered that is centered on the east coast of the United States.  Please let us all know and make sure hears what you know.  Thank you all.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. k."

Ron here -
I have one announcement.

This place has gone unnaturally quiet and I see the usual guest list is empty now.  Fine.  That is the way it goes.  However, I am not happy that some of you are saying this is the end of the world.  IT IS NOT!

I want to make it clear that this discussion forum is an old one compared to most forums that attempt to seriously discuss who and what is what regarding the affairs of the fifth epochal revelation, and the affairs of our present spirit Leadership,  to provide Urantia some aide if and when those tectonic plates start shifting around.

At the very least you who could care less are no longer available to learn anything but we can maintain some idea of an international call to provide emergency information if any of those who are so lazy as to never hear what is asked of them to become.  I fully could care less about you, but at the same time, many will change their hearts about what is important to know and do.  You all need to know this:

The present LIGHTLINE ACCOUNT restricts the number of people who can call in to 100 PEOPLE AT ONE TIME ONLY.  I think Lightline needs an alternative call in number with the service established on the American east coast.  Right now such is not established and I am hoping some of you may know of such a service on the east coast I can establish an alternative account for to open Lightline in a safe location.  Let me hear from you.

There is the potential for over 500 people to call us at one time.  We need to establish a protocol for numbers of people to call in successfully and who are in a que of the number of over 100 calling in for the status of the world, as we have the Voice of God to inform us when authorities do not know either. 

Those are my thoughts this morning and I worry about this.  Stay tuned.

Thank you, and Happy Holiday thoughts for you and yours every where.

RON

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2019, 06:16:41 am »
Hi to all.
I did not attend the first LIGHTLINE, but I plan to attend the next one announced on Christmas Eve (Tuesday) and all subsequent events, when it is known or can be guessed that it will contain important messages. In this case, I will try to convey messages with possible means in Polish. From the first observation of LIGHTLINE, I conclude that I will be able to listen to it both on an ordinary telephone and on a mobile phone, depending on the needs and possibilities.

The messages conveyed in a clear voice by Ron and Lemuel were completely understandable to me, while the quick conversations and voices of women would require a particularly clearer pronunciation to be understood immediately.

Andre