Author Topic: Pole Shift Data Msg Received 30 June 21  (Read 6799 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pole Shift Data Msg Received 30 June 21
« on: July 01, 2021, 23:45:12 pm »
For those interested in the freakish nature weather we are having you might want to look at this reception which was done in response to a member observing almost no or zero magnetic lines in his area currently.

Here are Power Directors Five with the help of Powder Director 6 putting some pole shift data on line for us:

POWER DIRECTORS 5 AND 6 SPEAK:

The magnetic anomalies we are all facing are due to a pole shift which took place on May 29th,  The shift changed the polarity of the Urantia poles but it reversed it self on June 10th. 

Now we are expecting another shift perhaps as early as July 10th and that may be one big enough to notice it in Brazil and even in York where Ron lives, for if it is big enough it could also cause an axis shift and that could force Brazil further north and cool you down already more than your current season is used to.  Ron feels he desperately wishes a pole shift to kick the incessant summer heat waves out of his neighborhood and our prediction is that York will swing about 6  degrees on the pole further west and slightly north.  If that happens York will almost be Canadian in its weather, and you VitoLan will feel a cool summer next.  I hope that helps you to see some of what is happening.  That does not explain ti all.  Ron for the Power Directors, Number 5 and Number 6,   We thank you power Directors very much.   Ron

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pole Shift Data Msg Received 30 June 21
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:30:03 am »
To all

Yes. Correct Ron. Several websites are reporting that the cold in Brazil has the biggest cold anomaly in the world

I'll illustrate the title of a website (in Portuguese):

Polar wave that hits Brazil has the biggest cold anomaly in the world
According to MetSul, in no region of the planet outside Antarctica is the temperature as below average as in southern Brazil

See link below:
https://www.em.com.br/app/noticia/nacional/2021/06/29/interna_nacional,1281688/onda-polar-que-atinge-o-brasil-tem-a-maior-anomalia-de-frio-do-mundo.shtml

Here in Brasília, Brazil is experiencing in recent days the worst cold in about 20 years... of course it is not the cold of temperate countries... but the temperature has dropped a lot....

To get an idea... I usually wear shorts every day of the year here in Brasília, Brazil as it is a tropical region in the mid-west region of Brazil... even for sleeping... but I had to wrap up a lot during the night in the last days, mainly at night

Thanks for the information about Brazil.

On the website above you have more information about the climate in the world that is happening now in the last few days (I'll transcribe below):

The Northern Hemisphere has also registered temperatures outside the average. While in the Arctic the temperature is 0.5°C above average, in Antarctica the temperature is 3.2°C below average. This contributes to the Northern Hemisphere being 0.5°C above the average, while the Southern Hemisphere registers temperature 0.5°C below the average. Canada recorded this second the highest temperature in its history with 46°C.

=======

A todos

Sim. Correto Ron. Vários sites estão divulgando que o frio no Brasil apresenta a maior anomalia de frio do mundo

Vou exemplificar o título de um site (em português):

Onda polar que atinge o Brasil tem a maior anomalia de frio do mundo
Segundo o MetSul, em nenhuma região do planeta fora da Antártida a temperatura está tão abaixo da média como no sul do Brasil

Vide link abaixo:
https://www.em.com.br/app/noticia/nacional/2021/06/29/interna_nacional,1281688/onda-polar-que-atinge-o-brasil-tem-a-maior-anomalia-de-frio-do-mundo.shtml 

Aqui em Brasília, Brasil esta ocorrendo nos últimos dias o maior frio em cerca de 20 anos... logicamente não é o frio dos países de clima temperado... mas caiu bastante a temperatura....

Para ter uma ideia... normalmente uso bermuda todos os dias do ano aqui em Brasília, Brasil pois é uma região tropical na região do centro-oeste do Brasil... inclusive para dormir.. mas tive que me agasalhar bastante durante a noite nos últimos dias, principalmente de noite

Obrigado pelas informações sobre o Brasil.

No site acima tem mais informações sobre o clima no mundo que está ocorrendo agora nos últimos dias (vou transcrever abaixo):

O hemisfério Norte também tem registrado temperaturas fora da média. Enquanto no Ártico a temperatura está 0,5°C acima da média, na Antártida a temperatura está 3,2°C abaixo da média. Isso contribui para que o Hemisfério Norte esteja 0,5°C acima da média, enquanto o Hemisfério Sul registre temperatura 0,5°C abaixo da média. O Canadá registrou nesta segunda a maior temperatura da sua história com 46°C.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 13:11:21 pm »
Continuation of previous message:

Brasília, Brazil, July 2, 2021 (Friday) - 2:10 pm Brasília time

June and July 2021 - Brazil - Temperature Anomaly.
Brazil has the largest negative temperature anomaly on the planet outside the geographic poles.

I am attaching an image with a map of our planet showing the temperature anomaly that is happening in Brazil and another internet link with the same news (in Portuguese)

https://metsul.com/onda-polar-no-sul-do-brasil-tem-maior-anomalia-de-frio-do-mundo-fora-dos-polos/

=======

Post Script:
I transcribe some of the information from the site above (about the last Monday in this week that is ending):

There are extensive areas of below-average temperature in the Central Plains of the United States, Northern Canada and central Russia, but outside Antarctica there is no region on Monday with temperatures as below average as the central portion of South America, effect of the powerful polar air mass that covers most of the countries of the South Cone of America.

=======

Post Script 2:
I just remember that in this region of South America there is a very strong magnetic anomaly... The Great South Atlantic Anomaly... which I even commented on in my fiction book about 2012.

I am attaching an image of the Great Magnetic Anomaly of the South Atlantic and placing an internet link in Portuguese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUanwxF8bw

Therefore, I ask you to look for the same information about the Great Magnetic Anomaly of the South Atlantic (which is in South America mainly in Brazil) in your own languages.
=======

Continuação da mensagem anterior:

Brasília, Brasil, 02 de julho de 2021 (sexta-feira) - 14:10 horario local de Brasília

Junho e Julho de 2021 - Brasil - Anomalia de Temperatura.
O Brasil tem a maior anomalia de temperatura negativa do planeta fora dos pólos geográficos.

Estou anexando imagem com mapa de nosso planeta mostrando a anomalia de temperatura que está acontecendo no Brasil e mais um link da internet com a mesma notícia (em português)

https://metsul.com/onda-polar-no-sul-do-brasil-tem-maior-anomalia-de-frio-do-mundo-fora-dos-polos/

=======

Post Scriptum:
Transcrevo uma parte das informações do site acima (sobre a última segunda-feira nesta semana que está terminando):

Existem áreas de temperatura abaixo da média extensas nas Planícies Centrais dos Estados Unidos, no Norte do Canadá e na parte central da Rússia, mas fora da Antártida não há nenhuma região nesta segunda-feira com a temperatura tão abaixo da média como a porção central da América do Sul, efeito da poderosa massa de ar polar que cobre a maior parte dos países do Cone Sul da América.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:
Apenas lembro que nesta região da América do Sul existe uma anomalia magnética fortíssima.. A Grande Anomalia do Atlântico Sul... que inclusive eu comentei sobre este assunto no meu livro de ficção sobre 2012.

Estou anexando imagem da Grande Anomalia Magnética do Atlântico Sul e colocando um link da internet no idioma português.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUanwxF8bw

Desta forma, eu peço que busquem as mesmas informações sobre a Grande Anomalia Magnética do Atlântico Sul (que está na América do Sul principalmente no Brasil) em seus próprios idiomas.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 13:24:25 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 07:06:48 am »
Thousands died in Europe from flooding recently, we are in it already, the red flag is waving, so take heed and be careful, the worst is still to come, it is just a foretaste, I don't want to look like an ominous bird.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 08:06:02 am »
Clency,
I have just been online and the clips on YouTube are really saddening and the forecast is that this is going to continue in the coming days. We pray for those affected especially by the loss of lives and destruction of property. I guess we have to brace for more earth changes as we have been informed on the forum numerous times.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 09:06:14 am »
Hello Clency and Moses.

Yes I always thought because climatologists never look at the basics which are solar winds (chart 2 - end of apolo's solar monitoring website) and solar storms (plasma shock chart 1 - end of apolo's solar monitoring website11) .

To put it better, at the end of the Apollo 11 website about solar activity there are two graphs. The first is a graph that looks to me like plasma (when shock waves from a solar storm hit the planet) and the second is a graph of solar winds.

There are two graphics many times different as is happening now, just look at the two graphics in motion.

What I mean is that Graph 2 shows that we have spent the last few days (it seems to me like a week or so) in a period of strong solar winds.

It should be a basic question for climatologists who forecast the weather. If there are strong solar winds, there will be an increase in water evaporation, mainly from the oceans, and then record rainfall in some parts of the planet.

In my view, this is what happened mainly in Germany. Yes from Germany which is the country of my ancestors as I have a surname Steinmetz which is a German surname. To be more precise, probably a Jew of German origin.

From what I read on the internet news, it rained mostly in Germany in two days the rain forecast for two months.

In conclusion, perhaps in the future, climatologists, that is, those who make weather forecasts, will look more closely at the solar monitoring satellite sites to anticipate periods of drought and heavy rains and floods, based on the forecast of the increase or decrease in solar winds and solar storms towards our planet.

What I mean is that if there is a period of strong solar winds the government authorities of different countries should be on the alert for heavy rains and not be taken by surprise as happened recently in Germany. And in regions close to rivers, never, again, never should people go to the basements of houses that will be submerged with water and drowned if they are near rivers. This is what happened in Germany, a country that I love as the origin of my ancestors in the Steinmetz family. That history does not repeat itself, history leaves lessons.

On the other hand, in the future, God willing, humanity will also avoid a new total magnetic pole reversal, for example, with electromagnetic pulses emitted by a gigantic antenna causing the planet's magnetism to increase.

The extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism as it is now is the sign that a full reversal of the magnetic pole will come.

See Apollo11 website
https://www.apolo11.com/atividade_solar.php

=======

Ola Clency e Moses.

Sim eu sempre pensei porque os climatologistas nunca olham para o básico que é os ventos solares (gráfico 2 - final do site de monitoramento solar do apolo11) e as tempestades solares (choque de plasma gráfico 1 - final do site de monitoramento solar do apolo11).

Explicando melhor, no final do site  do apolo 11 sobre atividade solar tem dois gráficos. O primeiro é um gráfico que me parece é de plasma (quando as ondas de choques de uma tempestade solar atinge o planeta) e o segundo é um gráfico de ventos solares.

São dois gráficos muitas vezes diferentes como está acontecendo agora, basta olhar os dois gráficos em movimento.

O que eu quero dizer é que o gráfico 2 apontam que passamos nos últimos dias (me parece que mais ou menos uma semana) um período de fortes ventos solares.

Deveria ser uma questão básica para climatologistas que fazem a previsão do tempo. Se existe fortes ventos solares, haverá aumento de evaporação das aguas principalmente dos oceanos e em seguida chuvas recordes em alguns lugares do planeta.

Na minha visão foi o que aconteceu principalmente na Alemanha. Sim da Alemanha que é o país de meus ancestrais pois tenho sobrenome Steinmetz que é um sobrenome alemão. Sendo mais preciso, provavelmente, judeu de origem alemã.

Pelo que eu li nas notícias da internet, choveu principalmente na Alemanha em dois dias a chuva prevista para dois meses.

Concluindo, quem sabe no futuro, os climatologistas, ou seja, aqueles que fazem as previsões do tempo irão olhar com mais atenção os sites de satélites de monitoramento solar para antever períodos de secas e de grandes chuvas e inundações, com base na previsão do aumento ou diminuição dos ventos solares e tempestades solares em direção em nosso planeta.

O que eu quero dizer é que se existe um período de fortes ventos solares as autoridades dos governos dos diversos países devem ficar em alertas para chuvas intensas e não serem pegas de surpresa como aconteceu recentemente na Alemanha. E em regiões próximas aos rios, nunca, repetindo, nunca as pessoas devem ir para os porões das casas que serão submersos com água e morreram afogadas se tiverem pertos de rios. Isto foi o que aconteceu na Alemanha, país que eu amo pois de origem de meus ancestrais da família Steinmetz. Que a história não se repita, a história deixa lições.

Por outro lado, no futuro, se Deus quiser, a humanidade irá evitar também uma nova reversão total de polo magnetico, por exemplo, com pulsos eletromagnéticos emitidos por uma gigantesca antena fazendo que aumente o magnetismo do planeta.

O extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta com acontece agora é o sinal de que virá uma reversão total do polo magnético.

Vide site do Apolo11
https://www.apolo11.com/atividade_solar.php

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 09:09:11 am by JuliodaLuz »