Author Topic: "SUPPORT FOR THE CREATOR SON"  (Read 6688 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"SUPPORT FOR THE CREATOR SON"
« on: August 20, 2022, 07:51:06 am »
"SUPPORT FOR THE CREATOR SON"

By The Thought Adjuster  

Transmitter:René 
August 19 2022, Phoenix AZ 9:30 local time. 

"My Personal Adjuster I invoke you and ask you to help me maintain a clear channel,
  In the name of the Father.

THOUGHT ADJUSTER:
 "In effect, this is your profound Inner Father, the Ruach, with this we are making a presentation of an international nature,
 addressed to everyone,
 To all without exception,
 A Fragment of the Universal Father, assigned ownership to one of the mortals on Urantia.
 Today we all take pleasure in being here in this world that lends itself to receive the greatest being that has stepped on this earth again.
 How fortunate are the humans who will see these personalities of the Spirit Incarnated on the ground and willing to give everything for their children.
 Humans today carry in themselves a fraction of the Creator Son, a fraction of the Universal Father, how happy they must feel to be an active part of this moment,

" We cannot show how happy we are to belong to this lineage.

"We have participated in every possible mission and enjoyed every success that the Creator Son has achieved, as well as suffered from his tragic existence millennia ago, but nevertheless, we support him to the fullest extent, without limitations.

" We are the Order of Adjusters.

Universal Father:
 "This is the Universal Father condoning every term this Adjuster has mentioned"

René 
 -Thanks, Father. 

End.

René. 

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "SUPPORT FOR THE CREATOR SON"
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 21:28:27 pm »
Dear Rene, I struggle, and I strain, to hear this message.  I respect  You so much.  I ask for more information please.

Pjammer

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "SUPPORT FOR THE CREATOR SON"
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 01:03:02 am »
Hi PJammer
I deeply appreciate your words, and to be honest I do struggle some times because of some vocabulary, some words that have been used en esoteric texts, like the word  'ruach' ; the breath of life, he expressed that impossibility to show their emotions to us due to the case of Michael and Jesus  returning as the highest divine ever walking here, and also that they ; the Adjusters feel so happy to belong to the Order of the Adjusters in complete support to Michael for so long, long, long time in all his missions.

For me, PJammer it's his message that he wants to be Known to everyone about the big news of the Second Return. 

Now I want to share this if I may.

I went to ask my Adjuster about what I said above.

We are correct, we do not need much explanation, since your answers are appropriate.
 Thank you for digging to verify its accuracy.

I am your Universal Father, and as usual, in these cases of deep preparations, PJammer's sincerity moves me, we must share our knowledge of an esoteric order that you know very well, many do not assimilate your vocabulary that sometimes filter into your messages .
 It is worth the occasion so that through my colloquial words they reach the ears of all.  You are from another esoteric order and you do well to remain silent on many occasions.

Here we have carried out many tests, and for now, your Adjuster continues with the established plan of revealing unknown aspects that it carries in its logs.

May all forum members be lucky to have a mix of humans of all colors and flavors of philosophies.

At the moment it is all for this occasion.

Have a good night.

Thank you dear Father.

The end.

Rene.