Author Topic: NO LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 22 MAY 2024  (Read 1951 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
NO LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 22 MAY 2024
« on: May 21, 2024, 02:59:31 am »

Hello everyone. I want to tell you that I will not hold my Lightline tomorrow.

I must adhere to the protocol for pre-operations and I will not be in a fit state.

I will enter hospital and have my operation on Thursday. (The third in twelve

months!) 

Such are the ravages of old age.  ;D

If, for whatever reason I don´t make it, I want you all to know that it has been

a real privilege and  pleasure getting to know you and being part of this little

but distinguished family.

Whatever happens or not in the future, be happy and stay close to your

Beloved Indwelling. HE is all you need because HE is all there is!

God Bless.

Lemuel

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NO LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY 22 MAY 2024
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 05:03:58 am »
Dear Lemuel,

It is very saddening to learn that you are in such a difficult and painful time.

I join the Forum family to make you feel my closeness and participation.

However, the hope is that you, with the Father's help, will overcome also this last obstacle and remain with us in good health to continue with your precious service.

A warming hug,
Lina

Offline Truthseeker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 08:46:31 am »
Dear Lemuel, 
Sending our Father my very best prayers for you.  I know he will hear them and I pray for the most merciful outcome for you.  Love you my Friend and thank you so much for your service to this amazing group.  Theresa

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 08:55:59 am »
Yes, Lemuel I feel the same as Truthseeker.  We all are finding our age and out transcription of what our part has been for remembering what could happen and what did happen and all of it has been inspiring to be part of.  You yourself Lemuel have been a large part of these things and I am with you in the famine of parts of these things we wanted and did not get for Urantia.  I pray for your successful outcome for your operations soon, and I do hope that we can continue with your participation soon enough.  I am meeting my maker soon too Lemuel, so I might see you over there to reminisce about a Second Return that is still pending for a much younger population.  In any case let this be a reminder to all that God plays an even hand even though we as individuals may not be able to play all those hands due to age.  May you feel good and a success with what has to be done Lemuel, and I too will pray for your success and come back soon! 
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 10:23:44 am »
Dear Lemuel:
We pray for your speedy recovery and you make a comeback to your service on Urantia, we will be expecting   that all the power to be give the physical health and cheer you have always displayed in the most difficult situations that you have gone through here during your participation in the forum. Don't give up Lemuel, your friends here want to hear of  your return well. 

See you soon!!!

René 

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 13:01:18 pm »
No good-byes here Lemuel, get well soon.  May the Doctor's hand be guided by the FATHER WILL for a complete recovery.  We all love you very much and miss that old man's flavor.

Weydevu

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 13:42:40 pm »
To Ron Besser:

I just want to say this, for a few years now FATHER has told you that you would be around for some time, and I believe HIM.  Now HE didn't include anything about being attack by good spirits gone bad.  But I do recall someone telling you of some long suffering you had to go through.

Now I'm not an astrologer but I do know that Jupiter is moving out of Tauras into Gemini which should give you some breathing room. Followed by Uranus and Venus to help add that sparkle in your life, isn't that your fifth house? You are still going to have problems though with Pluto because it moves back into Capricorn around the end of July until November then it sails in Aquarius for next two or more decades. Well, what you say? ;D

Weydevu

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2024, 14:54:43 pm »
Dear Lemuel

I remember a long time ago, years ago, here at the Serara Forum, when you Lemuel asked Ron Besser if he could do broadcasts. And yes, Ron Besser said yes.

And you, Lemuel, have become one of the biggest transmitters here at Forum Serara.

But don't worry, get plenty of rest for Thursday's surgery.

We have the possibility of continuity of our souls in heaven. God willing, and mainly depending on ourselves, one day all of us here at Forum Serara will be in heaven, and maybe we will meet and talk about our group.

How a group of people of different nationalities and languages met at the Serara Forum in search of God's light, even though most of them don't know each other physically, at least not for now, but only through written messages and topics that demonstrate our spiritual essence a little , the spiritual essence of each person.

It was here at the Serara Forum that I first heard about the book A Course in Miracles, which was a message sent by Jesus to an English psychologist.

And how beautiful this book is. It was only after many years of hearing about this book on the Serara Forum that I started reading it last year.... Now, for example, there are just a few lessons left to complete the workbook of 365 lessons, one for each day.

Today I am in the following lesson:

LESSON 351
My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And I will behold the one I choose to see.

=======

There are many beautiful lessons in the Course in Miracles dictated by Jesus to an English psychologist, starting on October 21, 1965, coincidentally, the same exact day that I was born, in the city of Estrela-RS, Brazil.

One of the most beautiful lessons for me is that there is only one child of God.

Like this?

Yes, there is only one unique son of God, the son of God, collectively, which is all of us, who are one and complementary to each other.

My brother Lemuel, as well as the other members and visitors in the light of God, Father, we are all one collective Son of God, one being. A being that complements each other.

So Lemuel, I pray that your surgery on Thursday goes smoothly and that everything goes well. And always remember that we are one, one spiritual family in the light of God, the Universal Father and that if God wills, all of us who believe in God, the Universal Father of all, regardless of the name that each religion gives, we will all go continue our walks in the heavens, after our physical deaths, after our passage here on Earth.

My brother Lemuel... If we are all one collective being, a collective child of God, Father, I am you, you are me. We may be different human beings, from different countries, with different languages, but we are complementary human beings. And this maxim applies to every spiritual family.

Whatever the destiny, Lemuel, always remember the possibility of the immortality of the soul.

=======

Querido Lemuel

Eu me lembro há muito tempo, anos atrás, aqui no Fórum Serara, quando você Lemuel perguntou para Ron Besser se podia fazer transmissões. E sim, Ron Besser disse que sim.

E você Lemuel se transformou em um dos maiores transmissores aqui do Fórum Serara.

Mas, fique tranquilo, descanse bastante para a cirurgia de quinta-feira.

Nos temos a possibilidade de continuidade de nossas almas nos céus. Se Deus quiser, e principalmente dependendo de nós mesmos, um dia todos nós aqui do Fórum Serara estaremos nos céus, e talvez a gente se encontre e comente sobre nosso grupo.

Como um grupo de pessoas de diversas nacionalidades e idiomas se encontrou no Fórum Serara na busca da luz de Deus, mesmo a  maioria não se conhecendo fisicamente, pelo menos não por enquanto, mas apenas por mensagens e tópicos escritos que demonstram um pouco nossa essência espiritual, a essência espiritual de cada um.

Foi aqui no Fórum Serara que eu ouvi falar pela primeira vez do livro um curso em milagres, que foi uma mensagem enviada por Jesus para  uma psicóloga inglesa.

E quanto lindo é este livro. Só depois de muitos anos de ouvir falar deste livro no Fórum Serara que eu comecei a ler no ano passado.... Agora, por exemplo, faltam poucas lições para fechar o livro de exercícios de 365 lições, um para cada dia.

Hoje eu estou na seguinte lição:

LIÇÃO 351
O meu irmão sem pecado é o meu guia para a paz. O meu irmão pecador é o meu guia para a dor. E contemplarei aquele que eu escolher ver.

=======

Existem muitas lições lindas no Curso em Milagres ditada por Jesus para um psicóloga inglesa, a partir do dia 21 de outubro de 1965, coincidentemente, o mesmo dia exato em que eu nasci, na cidade de Estrela-RS, Brasil.

Uma das mais lindas lições para mim é que existe apenas um filho de Deus.

Como assim?

Sim, existe apenas um filho único de Deus, o filho de Deus, de forma coletiva, que somos todos nós, que somos um só complementares um ao outro.

Meu irmão Lemuel, assim como os demais membros e visitantes na luz de Deus, Pai somos todos um só Filho de Deus coletivo, um só ser. Um ser que se complementa um ao outro.

Então Lemuel, eu rezo que sua cirurgia de quinta-feira seja tranquila e que dê tudo certo. E lembre-se sempre que somos um só, uma só família espiritual na luz de Deus, Pai Universal e que se Deus quiser, todos nós que acreditamos em Deus, Pai Universal de todos independentemente do nome que cada religião dá, todos nós iremos ir continuar nossas caminhadas nos céus, depois das nossas mortes físicas, de nossa passagem aqui na Terra.

Meu irmão Lemuel... Se todos somos um só ser coletivo, um filho coletivo de Deus, Pai, eu sou você, você é eu. Podemos ser seres humanos diferentes, de países diferentes, de idiomas diferentes, mas somos seres humanos complementares. E essa máxima se aplica a toda família espiritual.

Seja qual for o destino, Lemuel, lembre-se sempre na possibilidade da imortalidade da alma.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 15:16:34 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2024, 21:11:09 pm »
Dear Lemuel, thank you for your beautiful words of truth and deep wisdom that you never miss to share with us. We love to hear from you, but very sorry for you having to go through another surgery. We all are hopeful that you will come out to start the healing process. We wouldn't want to miss you.

I hope it will cheer you up a little that I was able to find ALL your audio recording transcripts mostly from 2020, collected in a large file of over 400 pages. It also includes working audio links to each message and some comments from forum members. I listened to some and read some of it today and it is such an incredible value, very precious, filled with revelations too. I will upload the entire volume as one to my Dropbox in order to provide you the link on the forum. I also created table of content to easily navigate within the large document.  

I still have some formatting to do, so it will be available after you come out of the hospital. Perhaps listening to them will transfer some healing energy to you, they are so beautiful with the birds chirping in the background. I would offer to you if you would like it to publish this collection under your name, for it is worthily will stand the test of time. I also have all the audio recordings saved up. Great value for a series of audio books. Please let me know what you think about this good idea. I wish you the best Lemuel, get well soon! Valerie
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 21:17:43 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2024, 03:55:18 am »
Hi Valeria,

regarding the reconstruction of the Light Lines archive, I don't have the audio tapes, but I have saved all the transcriptions of the Light Lines starting from 2021 on Word files.

But I don't know if they will be useful, because, with the aim of making them for my personal use, I saved them in an Italian version with Google, and I also underlined and highlighted in color all the topics of greatest interest to me.

If we wanted to make them go back to the original text, we could do the reverse (i.e. using Google to translate them back into English), but then it would require a lot of correction work which I don't know how reliable it could be, without checking with the original.

In any case, I wanted to point out this opportunity, in case a better solution was not found.

Best wishes
Lina

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2024, 10:14:54 am »
Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your care. I am still working on the transcription of the Tue LL from yesterday, and since could not keep my eye open last night, I am now in a wheeze as usual, so just give you a quick answer.

Yes, doing double translation sounds like trouble, but why not try to do only one to experience the result? I have some saved transcripts also, but still working on putting them into order from the beginning of LL in January 2020 to date, when I can tell which ones are missing. I talk to you more about it later.

God bless you and keep you in His peace,
Valerie  
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2024, 04:40:35 am »
Lemuel,
I am too praying for you and wishing you all the best. 
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2024, 05:42:15 am »
Hey Lemuel,
All the best to your surgery,  and if everything goes well I hope you recover with no pain.  The worst situation is when the surgery is successful but you feel like you would rather die :)