Author Topic: Lightline Concern for New People today  (Read 4603 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lightline Concern for New People today
« on: June 03, 2024, 09:24:44 am »
I am Ron Besser, and the originator for these discussion forum posts and for many other concerns used by impunity by those who are interested in a direct voice contact with the universe Deities.

I am speaking for a reason, and I am catching the despair o some of you already.  Stop it!  We do not need despair but good thinking and doing to proceed.

Today you have a Lightline from the Netherlands we are carrying on our facilities. Give yourselves a break and listen.  It is worth your while.

Second, believe me when I  tell you to be careful, very careful.  You who just come to look or hear are caught in the back hand of a revisionists cabal that can kill if it feels it wants to or has to.  I have no justification to say whatsoever they are worthy of even being called seraphim at all at this point.  Yet they persist in the trade of angels serving the greater good.  In my opinion, they have failed and we take the consequences. 

Third, I am taking a huge chance by putting this up, and all of you have to take the warning directly, or face the consequences of being confused by a wild strain of angel that does know any better.  I leave this alone for now and wish to report the following:

FATHER ANNOUNCEMENT
"I THE UNIVERSAL FATHER disparage the cabal, and I am warning Ron, he is playing with fire, but he knows no different since he is one of the premier spokesmen we have.  For that reason let yourself be aware there is a take over of the planet Urantia last Wednesday, and we have no result but to warn all that we have a limit to this kind of stuff and may remove them all at once.  Ron has favored that since 2019 when the supreme committed suicide and left the Trinity holding the bag for huge  damages.

"Most of you do not identify with the character Ron assumes, and he is fully correct to warn like this because there is a transmission failure of full truth and it must be addressed.  He gets nothing for doing this but he is protected fully for making it clear there is real danger afoot and to be very careful while transmitting.  Elise to you an alternate spelling for your work today, you must do your Lightline and stop cringing!

"I am also warning you Ron, that you despise the cabal and are working very hard to keep salient, but they can harm tremendously and you are not worried such is your charge today.  But please understand that no one picks you up if they slam you through our defenses and those you work with are in mortal danger too.  Be assured there is nothing more I can warn of temporarily.  Now this:

"The full subjugation of the cabal should be in effect shortly.  We will tell you about this when we can.  Meanwhile keep yourself conservative and wait it out!  Thank you.  FATHER."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania