Author Topic: "THE EVOLUTIONARY MAN"  (Read 4814 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE EVOLUTIONARY MAN"
« on: June 09, 2024, 16:22:16 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THE EVOLUTIONARY MAN"

By: THE  THOUGHT ADJUSTER 
Received: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, June 9, 2024, 6:03 a.m.

THE THOUGHT ADJUSTER:
"I AM YOUR  THOUGHT ADJUSTER  today, this day, we will address the issue of the creation of man, as the last being on the scale of intelligent beings based on evolution, although it is true that his origin is humble, it constitutes an extraordinary adventure for GOD in the broadest sense of the word"

"Advancing the understanding and recognition of his origin, traveling the path to THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, constitutes a wonderful experience from the humus to the Island of Paradise and THE UNIVERSAL FATHER"

"It is a formidable experiment, in this entire journey free will plays a determining role, when understanding advances to the point where ascent is perceived as a goal in mortal existence, the germination of the star seed with which THE UNIVERSAL FATHER gifted every human"

"Reaping those who ascend is an unparalleled fact for those who manage to apply their will to ascend, of course, the seeds are many and not all of them germinate, so free will means the probability that makes men equal, because it is subject only to its determination, without ties of any kind."

"So, we hope in the love of the UNIVERSAL FATHER to find our way and we are grateful, this is the path that will lead to redemption to everyone who makes it true in their heart, embodying the flagship values such as kindness and respect will do grow humanity, in its transition towards its origin which is its UNIVERSAL FATHER"

"I AM YOUR  THOUGHT ADJUSTER ending this focus on the human condition, I wish your advancement, we love you all, have a good day."

End.

Evelio Rivas.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 16:25:50 pm by Rene A Duran »

Offline Jose Evelio RivasPortillo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "THE EVOLUTIONARY MAN"
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2024, 17:44:18 pm »
Feliz cumpleaƱos dn. Ron, que nuestro PADRE UNIVERSAL le cuide siempre